May 15, 2024, 12:02:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 267500 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: August 31, 2007, 02:10:20 AM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: August 31, 2007, 02:35:07 AM »

#1  No word on the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil suit.  It's possible that it was an erroneous report on ABC.

#2  No word on a press conference rumored to be held in Aruba by the prosecutors office today at 5pm.  Will be interresting to see if it happened.  I suspect if it did and we haven't heard about it it's not news that makes RU happy.

I am watching channel 7 news and nothing. I swear on my life that it was that Ono guy with the dark hair that had a picture of Natalee in the background and said "The LA lawsuit was dismissed" and he went on saying Natalee Holloway...blah blah.

Very strange.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: August 31, 2007, 02:48:33 AM »

#1  No word on the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil suit.  It's possible that it was an erroneous report on ABC.

#2  No word on a press conference rumored to be held in Aruba by the prosecutors office today at 5pm.  Will be interresting to see if it happened.  I suspect if it did and we haven't heard about it it's not news that makes RU happy.

I am watching channel 7 news and nothing. I swear on my life that it was that Ono guy with the dark hair that had a picture of Natalee in the background and said "The LA lawsuit was dismissed" and he went on saying Natalee Holloway...blah blah.

Very strange.

what station was it on was it LA news or what

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: August 31, 2007, 02:58:18 AM »

Very strange.

what station was it on was it LA news or what

Channel 7 news

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: August 31, 2007, 03:20:26 AM »

Okie found this on La Court site it was just updated

Proceedings Held (Proceeding dates listed in descending order)

08/30/2007 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Motion to Dismiss - Submitted

08/24/2007 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Motion to Compel (2) Case Management Conference) - Not Held-Continued

Future Hearings
None

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: August 31, 2007, 03:25:08 AM »

Kalpoes lawyers filed this on 27th

08/27/2007 Reply/Response (OF PLTFS TO OBJECTIONS TO DECLS. AND FOR LEAVE TO FILE ADDT'L AUTHORITY )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

Not sure what that all means

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: August 31, 2007, 03:46:21 AM »

Reading back and fourth this is what i get:

08/13/2007 Declaration (of Diana Boyadjian Re Notice of Ex Parte Application )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

08/13/2007 Ex-Parte Application (for Order Shortening Time of Notice for Hearing on Defendants' Motion to Dismiss Plaintiffs' Complaint as to Jamie Skeeters (Deceased) )

08/13/2007 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Ex Parte Motion - Denied

08/14/2007 Motion to Dismiss ( SET: 8-30-07)

08/17/2007 Reply/Response (OF PLTFS TO MOTION TO DISIMSS, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: August 31, 2007, 09:08:31 AM »

Future Hearings
None

Does no future hearings mean it was dismissed?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: August 31, 2007, 09:18:20 AM »

Future Hearings
None

It looks to me that on the 24th -- only the motion to compel the Kalpoes was "continued" -- ( as in no ruling yet).
On the 30th (yesterday) -- the judge accepted the "motion to dismiss"  (no actual ruling on it's merit yet)

-- no future hearings expected yet until judge rules on motion to dismiss.
(but, hey -- I'm no lawyer)

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: August 31, 2007, 09:19:30 AM »

Future Hearings
None

It looks to me that on the 24th -- only the motion to compel the Kalpoes was "continued" -- ( as in no ruling yet).
On the 30th (yesterday) -- the judge accepted the "motion to dismiss"  (no actual ruling on it's merit yet)

-- no future hearings expected yet until judge rules on motion to dismiss.
(but, hey -- I'm no lawyer)

makes sense

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: August 31, 2007, 09:57:25 AM »

I don't think Natalee is in this pic.  The shirts look very different.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: August 31, 2007, 10:43:56 AM »

Well, I think we can say it is not Natalee from Sunday night (from the shirt) -- but not completely ruled out for an earlier night.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: August 31, 2007, 11:13:54 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/8/31/

Debi na cortamento di horea:
CINCO MUHER HAITIANO A BRINGA CU TRES MUHER DOMINICANO

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Diahuebs anochi diripiente den Wilhelmina Straat a cuminza un persecusion cu a termina un poco pabou di La Ronda, caminda un grupo di cinco muher Haitiano a bringa cu tres muher Dominicano.

Cu un lock di stuurwiel un di e muhernan Dominicano a haya golpi den cabez y cu Ambulans mester a worde transporta pa Hospital.

Segun informacion obteni, aki ta trata di cortamento di horea cu a tuma lugar. E muhernan Haitiano no kier a acepta esaki con cu ta di e Dominicanonan.

Un total di tres patruya a atende e pelea aki y den e autonan tabata muchanan chikito cu tabata yora di tanto zundramento y gritamento.

Online Pap translation:

debi at cortamento of horea:
cinco muher haitiano owing to fight cu three muher dominicano

oranjestad (aan): diahuebs night diripiente in wilhelmina straat owing to cuminza one persecusion cu owing to termina one some pabou of la ronda, caminda one are of cinco muher haitiano owing to fight cu three muher dominicano.

cu one lock of stuurwiel one of the muhernan dominicano owing to achieve golpi in cabez y cu ambulance have to owing to worde transporta for hospital.

according informacion obteni, here is deal of cortamento of horea cu did take lugar. the muhernan haitiano does not owing to acepta this con cu is of the dominicanonan.

one overall of three patrol owing to atende the action here y in the autonan was children diminutive cu was cry of tanto zundramento y gritamento.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Ebb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: August 31, 2007, 11:25:10 AM »

Just rereading posts on front page and simian thread by 10061906, always very intelligent and had a purely intuitive not supported by research idea: Loco Stephi, Stephanie Croes and her old Zorpia site. she posted photos of the places they were searching for Natalie, and implied she was in the know. She is older now, a runner-up Miss Aruba. Did Aruba girl know her? Would Loco Stephie, maybe with the distance of time, like to tell us something if we knew a way to protect her, an anonymous post to SM or somewhere? I can't imagine she'd feel safe talking to fbi or any law person. I don't know why I think this, just that she seemed to be trying to be a mysterious player, but not stupid, and maybe has realized how the pimps mistreated her? any thoughts? hope I'm not wasting your time.
ebb
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: August 31, 2007, 11:32:12 AM »

Just rereading posts on front page and simian thread by 10061906, always very intelligent and had a purely intuitive not supported by research idea: Loco Stephi, Stephanie Croes and her old Zorpia site. she posted photos of the places they were searching for Natalie, and implied she was in the know. She is older now, a runner-up Miss Aruba. Did Aruba girl know her? Would Loco Stephie, maybe with the distance of time, like to tell us something if we knew a way to protect her, an anonymous post to SM or somewhere? I can't imagine she'd feel safe talking to fbi or any law person. I don't know why I think this, just that she seemed to be trying to be a mysterious player, but not stupid, and maybe has realized how the pimps mistreated her? any thoughts? hope I'm not wasting your time.
ebb

Hi ebb -

Very possible that Loco Steph might be ashamed about some of the things she did in her younger days.  The FBI has all the information on Bailey Ann and everything we could find on Loco Steph.  I'm sure the family investigators have already attempted to contact her.  Not sure how anyone could guarantee her safety though, so that's a problem. 

The FBI did interview Bailey Ann.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #895 on: August 31, 2007, 12:21:58 PM »

Joran ...Prison....2008

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: August 31, 2007, 12:33:28 PM »

ebb

http://www.visitaruba.com/attractions/whatson/miss_aruba.html

This doesn't look anything like loco steph. I can't imagine loco steph being allowed into a Miss anything pagent, lol. Am I missing something here??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: August 31, 2007, 12:38:10 PM »

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1306462122054348724VvXtOc
Loco Steph

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: August 31, 2007, 12:46:01 PM »

Right NUT - that is not Loco Steph in the photo above

I need to get some work done, will be working and lurking.
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: August 31, 2007, 01:24:15 PM »

is it me or does this guy look like the man in the bar picture looking up at Nat...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.