May 22, 2024, 08:19:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391348 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1940 on: September 26, 2008, 10:11:14 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Hundreds legal documents in Casey Anthony case to be released

9:30 a.m. The Orlando Sentinel is expecting to receive hundreds of pages of legal documents related to the Casey Anthony case today.

The documents, as well as several CDs and a VHS tape, will be available after 10 a.m. The are being released by the State Attorney's Office in response to a public records request

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

..I hope it is george and cindy's!!!!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1941 on: September 26, 2008, 10:11:24 AM »

This is the Body Farm article if anyone is interested in reading it:

http://dir.salon.com/story/mwt/feature/2003/04/17/roach_excerpt/index.html

Lisa

Thx - I saw the video too and that's where I remember the degloving process but don't remember how long it took. If (Gawd forbid) Casey put her in some kind of bag, then the stain in the trunk is explainable after that long. Maybe it ripped a bit when she removed it? I cried when I realized how long she'd driven around with her.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1942 on: September 26, 2008, 10:13:34 AM »

Good morning KnayKnay!!!   

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1943 on: September 26, 2008, 10:16:06 AM »

I have a dumb question because I still don't understand this. If they charge her with Murder1 or manslaughter, do they roll all the charges together for one trial?  Or do they do the neglect one separately?  If they do, then how do they keep the evidence divided to avoid that stupid loophole?  Did that make sense the way I asked?

Hi Cheerio!  Your pup looks like mine, Riley.  Best dog in the world.

And are starting a bet on when Casey gets a new lawyer?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: September 26, 2008, 10:16:34 AM »

I believe at any point in time something possibly could have accidentally happened to Caylee and if something accidentally happened to Caylee, I literally believed that Casey would have an emotional breakdown, a mental breakdown to the point where I almost believe that she would take Caylee and put her somewhere and then -- tell herself a new story, a new reality of what happened to her.

GRUND: Caylee loved that playhouse. That was like her own little house. She loved everything about it. She had her own little phone in there. She had her own kitchen set. I mean she absolutely and totally loved the playhouse.

Every time I`d go outside and play with Caylee, every time I`d get the chance, it was right to the playhouse. Every time. She spent a lot of time out there, with her grandparents and with Casey.

I believe that Casey -- if something would have happened to her, that would have been the first place that she would have put Caylee if she wanted to place Caylee`s body somewhere.

This is very odd to me

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: September 26, 2008, 10:17:13 AM »

Not sure if any of you have seen the show "Snapped"...anyway there was a snapped marathon on awhile back and I was watching it as I was doing stuff around the house and in alot of the cases the people were convicted on less circumstantial evidence than in the Anthony case.  In some of the stories a body had not even been found so I still think Casey can be convicted.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1946 on: September 26, 2008, 10:17:29 AM »

Good morning KnayKnay!!!   

Hi honey! How's that boobala? I can't wait for TJ to see what his nana and papa got him for his birthday!!!!! It's an airplane with a propeller that really works and he sits on it and goes!!! It's too cute. I also got him a broncos windbreaker set!!!!

I can't wait to see him. He's walking already!

Sorry for the o/t!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1947 on: September 26, 2008, 10:18:51 AM »

"Now they tell WESH 2 they're close to determining the date someone researched chloroform on Casey's computer before Caylee's disappearance."

Did anyone else already know they had determined that the searches were done PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance?

This was news to me.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1948 on: September 26, 2008, 10:20:07 AM »

I believe at any point in time something possibly could have accidentally happened to Caylee and if something accidentally happened to Caylee, I literally believed that Casey would have an emotional breakdown, a mental breakdown to the point where I almost believe that she would take Caylee and put her somewhere and then -- tell herself a new story, a new reality of what happened to her.

GRUND: Caylee loved that playhouse. That was like her own little house. She loved everything about it. She had her own little phone in there. She had her own kitchen set. I mean she absolutely and totally loved the playhouse.

Every time I`d go outside and play with Caylee, every time I`d get the chance, it was right to the playhouse. Every time. She spent a lot of time out there, with her grandparents and with Casey.

I believe that Casey -- if something would have happened to her, that would have been the first place that she would have put Caylee if she wanted to place Caylee`s body somewhere.

This is very odd to me
Very very odd.  Didn't the dogs hit around/near/at the playhouse in the back yard?? 

O/T KnayKnay..TOO CUTE!!!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: September 26, 2008, 10:20:32 AM »

"Now they tell WESH 2 they're close to determining the date someone researched chloroform on Casey's computer before Caylee's disappearance."

Did anyone else already know they had determined that the searches were done PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance?

This was news to me.
I know that was reported today I think  before Caylee's disappearance IT"S SICK

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: September 26, 2008, 10:21:20 AM »

This was news to me.

We've been waiting for this.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: September 26, 2008, 10:21:23 AM »

This was news to me.

I don't think we have ever been given a date for these searches yet.

And good morning, everyone!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: September 26, 2008, 10:21:46 AM »

<snip>Caylee and put her somewhere and then -- tell herself a new story, a new reality of what happened to her.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: September 26, 2008, 10:22:59 AM »

This is very odd to me

I thought that was odd too..Remember Cindy said the playhouse is very heavy and she cannot move it herself...George moved it and looked under it when they first brought the car home..Those playhouse are extremly heavy and I do not think Casey would be able to move it herself..
Also didnt the dogs hit around the playhouse?I know the cops moved it..
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1954 on: September 26, 2008, 10:23:47 AM »

This is just an idea but..................what if:

We started a theory only thread and everyone posted their theories as we get closer to the trial/indictment?

It would be interesting to see all of the theories side by side. I know we probably will never know the whole truth but what do you think? Mods?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: September 26, 2008, 10:24:17 AM »

This was news to me.

See and I assumed it was before Caylee's disappearance and that the chloroform was probably being used on Caylee.  It never entered my mind that it could have been after so I must have seen BEFORE before.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1956 on: September 26, 2008, 10:24:45 AM »

This is very odd to me
Yes. i found that very strange to. Why would he offer up that opinion?
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: September 26, 2008, 10:25:10 AM »

Good Morning all....as I am reading wesh news.  Sounds like they are getting ready to bring the hammer down on Casey I hope.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1958 on: September 26, 2008, 10:26:32 AM »

Why do the Anthonys get offered the movie deal?  Why do they have to get the money? Offer the money to LE where it would do some good.  Put the money back where it needs to be after all the resources used to find Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1959 on: September 26, 2008, 10:26:43 AM »

This was news to me.

See and I assumed it was before Caylee's disappearance and that the chloroform was probably being used on Caylee.  It never entered my mind that it could have been after so I must have seen BEFORE before.

Good morning Klaas, <<<<<< notice spelling here

The only AFTER would be as a cleaning solvent, that would mean complicity.......

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.