May 15, 2024, 11:48:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 390173 times)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #300 on: September 24, 2008, 09:20:07 PM »

Condolences for you Destiny and your family
God Bless

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: September 24, 2008, 09:20:16 PM »

He has to be an off duty LE he had a badge on front of his pants earlier

Yes, I hear they are dipping into the Orlando Crime Fighting Fund now to
actually pay for protection for the Anthony family of beasts...

All the while they sell their granddaughter's soul for a cool 2 million. 

Very unfortunate situation.

Are you serious Carpe?  I just caught up (by missing reading LOTS of pages).  I am sooooo mad right now over the movie deals.  Someone from the courts need to step in and be the voice for Caylee.  Let ALL the money flow right to him to manage for her best interests.  ALSO, I have said this before, LOOK IN THE FREEZER IN THE GARAGE.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: September 24, 2008, 09:20:29 PM »

Hey yall..explain something to me...Cindy posted that thing she posted on her myspace, about Caylee missing, and "she came into my life as unexpectedly as she left it", etc...that was dated July 3rd?? Yall help me out here..I though she didnt find out about it until the 15th???

"God dont like ugly"
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: September 24, 2008, 09:20:51 PM »

I just read the letters again between LE and Biaz , and it seems to me the last line of Biaz letter might have just put is client under ther bus  with it in drive . You do not piss of LE working your case and I think he just got a little bit to cocky...... What a dummy afterall the doc just released . I think it will be the last time LE offer a branch or a vine for KC ....... Biaz is way in over his head with this case , but looking to get rich  and famous quik JMHO

He'll never get out of the hole he's dug for himself.  None of this can be good for his future.

Wow.  I am astounded by that response. 
Unreal.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: September 24, 2008, 09:22:45 PM »

I just read the letters again between LE and Biaz , and it seems to me the last line of Biaz letter might have just put is client under ther bus  with it in drive . You do not piss of LE working your case and I think he just got a little bit to cocky...... What a dummy afterall the doc just released . I think it will be the last time LE offer a branch or a vine for KC ....... Biaz is way in over his head with this case , but looking to get rich  and famous quik JMHO

Walter

Could you provide a link to these letters.

Thank you

Janet

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408baezsheriffletters/indexGallery.htm

Thank you Walter.

Janet
_______

Letters between Sheriff’s Office and Jose Baez show tension 
 Last Edited: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- FOX 35 has new information on the correspondence between the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez .

There is some struggle between the sides because the sheriff's office feels like Casey knows where her daughter is while her attorney Jose Baez continues to say his client does not.  Baez says Casey left Caylee with the babysitter and hasn't seen her since.

FOX 35 received two letters: one sent from lead investigator John Allen on September 19 and a response from Jose Baez on September 23.

The sheriff's office wrote the letter telling Baez that since he told them weeks ago he would cooperate fully they would take him up on it saying: "In your response to your offer to fully cooperate, I am requesting that you provide the circumstances and location caylee Marie Anthony was last seen.”

It goes on to say: "As you are aware previous statements provided by your client have been false and misleading."

A few days later Jose Baez fired off a letter saying he was pleased that the sheriff's office decided to take up his offer but throws a jab in saying "albeit two months later, it's better than never, I suppose.”

He then puts the ball in their court saying, "Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for caylee, as opposed to improving your office's public relations image."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7504472&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: September 24, 2008, 09:24:56 PM »

Tamikos ~ thanks for setting up the thread for Destiny over in the Lounge ~ 

Thank you tcumom.  I needed that smooch.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: September 24, 2008, 09:24:59 PM »

He'll never get out of the hole he's dug for himself.  None of this can be good for his future.

Unreal.

I know did you read it? it was like LE was okay we will give her one more chance and then slapped right in the face

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: September 24, 2008, 09:25:20 PM »

Hey yall..explain something to me...Cindy posted that thing she posted on her myspace, about Caylee missing, and "she came into my life as unexpectedly as she left it", etc...that was dated July 3rd?? Yall help me out here..I though she didnt find out about it until the 15th???
I think she was talking about the fact that Casey left with Caylee and wouldnt let her see her...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: September 24, 2008, 09:25:23 PM »

Oh my name is Cheryl, if you want u can call be by that .Walter is my dog I just use his name for everything , I am very forgetful and I can always remember him he sits at my feet and snores loudy .......

I kept tryin to figuure out the Walter Tag... and the AVI   ... but I'm just an oldfart  and get confused a lot   
thank you for the explaination Walter ... 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: September 24, 2008, 09:27:45 PM »

Oh my name is Cheryl, if you want u can call be by that .Walter is my dog I just use his name for everything , I am very forgetful and I can always remember him he sits at my feet and snores loudy .......

I kept tryin to figuure out the Walter Tag... and the AVI   ... but I'm just an oldfart  and get confused a lot   
thank you for the explaination Walter ... 

No problem , I thought it was getting a little confusing , heck it was confusing me

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: September 24, 2008, 09:28:48 PM »

Unreal.

I'm sorry, may I ask why you're astounded?  I believe he truly has dug himself too big of a hole.  He's a criminal defense attorney, shouldn't he, at least, be attempting a less combative relationship with LE? 
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: September 24, 2008, 09:28:53 PM »

I think somebody already asked this question...and maybe I missed the answer?!?  Is there a link to just the text message documents or are the text messages mingled in with the doc?
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: September 24, 2008, 09:28:58 PM »

Destiny,
I'm truly sorry for your loss.

((((HUGS))))

Karen

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: September 24, 2008, 09:28:59 PM »

Newest protester   

I hope that big sucker doesn't die up there---no, wait a minute, I hope it does.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: September 24, 2008, 09:29:07 PM »

Nikki - it is curious.  Cindy will probably say she meant that Caylee had moved out with Casey and she didn't know where they were.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: September 24, 2008, 09:29:33 PM »

Unreal.

I know did you read it? it was like LE was okay we will give her one more chance and then slapped right in the face

Baez is unreal.  He should be locked up with the rest of the Anthony family.

It is like he thinks he is already on the freaking set of the lifetime movie.

Has he read the documents that we just read?  Who the F*** does this guy think he is?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: September 24, 2008, 09:30:36 PM »

Unreal.

I'm sorry, may I ask why you're astounded?  I believe he truly has dug himself too big of a hole.  He's a criminal defense attorney, shouldn't he, at least, be attempting a less combative relationship with LE? 

I agree
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: September 24, 2008, 09:31:07 PM »

Unreal.

No, no, I'm sorry...
I am astounded by BAEZ's response.
Sorry, I should have been more clear.
That he dug a giant hole is right on the money.

Sorry about that...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: September 24, 2008, 09:31:18 PM »

Baez is unreal.  He should be locked up with the rest of the Anthony family.

It is like he thinks he is already on the freaking set of the lifetime movie.

Has he read the documents that we just read?  Who the F*** does this guy think he is?

He's arrogant, to say the least.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: September 24, 2008, 09:31:57 PM »

I think she was talking about the fact that Casey left with Caylee and wouldnt let her see her...

That is what I interpreted it to be also Nikki...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.