May 16, 2024, 01:01:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 390314 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #760 on: September 25, 2008, 11:13:41 AM »

If the forensic testing inside the trunk of Casey's vehice did not reveal conclusively the presence of Caylee's decomposing body or ... Caylee's remains are not found ... I have a sinking feeling that Casey will never go to trial in regards to the happenings encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.
Janet 

Janet, this pretty much seals it for me:

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

It is against the law to transport a dead body. LE should at least charge her with that.

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #761 on: September 25, 2008, 11:16:53 AM »

I am reading through here, and I see all of these flurry of calls and whatnot from Jesse, Amy, and Troy...suspicious I must agree, however it just does not ring in my mind that they are in on this.

Why would Amy press charges against Casey if she was in on this?  Casey could retalliate with throwing Amy under the bus in all of this mess, as well as the others.  With Amy's charges alone she could be looking at 70 years in prison max.  I would think if you were in on something as crazy as kidnapping you would not file petty charges on the leader of the pack..if you get what I am saying...IMO

I agree Dolce. I don't see any conspiracy here just a "simple" case of mother kills daughter and hides body.

Also, don't know if any of you monkeys have a teenage daughter at home, but I do. Some of her friends show similar calling patterns. If she doesn't answer the phone they won't leave a message but will call right back and repeat. This is the "cell phone stuck to the side of their heads" generation.

I agree and if there is a conspirator, that person is a family member. So far I have seen that Casey does attract "nice" guys and the friends of the "nice" guys...

but for Casey to be able to blackmail someone into conspiring with her she would have to have something on someone... everyone has secrets, but access to those secrets is sometimes hard to come by.

Personally, I think there is something to a family member as a co-conspirator. No need to lie and destroy evidence if there is not.
Rob I could not agree more with you on this.  There is nothing Kosher about this family and the way they are handling themselves is very far off the charts of the norm.

I was wondering, now with the new story of the Puerto Rico sell of Caylee, if this is not an attempt by Baez and Casey to use the cell phone records from these 3 friends, given all the information that our monkeys have found, to work in their favor?  They knew the prosecution would release this information, they knew it was being examined as they have the information as well...they probably put 2 and 2 together as Kiaj has..and there you go a new plot for Casey...she sold her to someone in PR. 

Just thinking out loud her folks..please feel free to throw banana's at me..I am hungry!!  Smile

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #762 on: September 25, 2008, 11:17:25 AM »

Totally and Completely O/T (sorry)

Mrs. Rocko

Could you please tell me where you got your avatar? I love that picture, and I was hoping it was something I could print out a larger copy of and frame for my office.

Thanks!
Photobucket i typed in angels
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: September 25, 2008, 11:17:41 AM »

Did anyone else read that Casey had run out of gas twice?  And that the first time is when she took the gas gans from her parents home.  That makes a lot more sense to me about the whole gas gan ordeal.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: September 25, 2008, 11:18:02 AM »

Mrs. Rocko

Could you please tell me where you got your avatar? I love that picture, and I was hoping it was something I could print out a larger copy of and frame for my office.

Thanks!

Thanks! 

I Stand With The Girl
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 25, 2008, 11:19:35 AM »

Mrs. Rocko

Thanks!

Thanks! 
Your welcome
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: September 25, 2008, 11:25:18 AM »

If the forensic testing inside the trunk of Casey's vehice did not reveal conclusively the presence of Caylee's decomposing body or ... Caylee's remains are not found ... I have a sinking feeling that Casey will never go to trial in regards to the happenings encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.
Janet 

Janet, this pretty much seals it for me:

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

mrskub ... according to the link you provided ... Capt. Angelo Nieves and Sgt. John Allen words differ in regards to the outcome of the forensic testing.

Janet
_______

'Additional Evidence' Indicates Caylee Anthony Is Dead
Lead Investigator Says Body In Trunk Was 3-Year-Old
POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 3:03 pm EDT September 1, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange Sheriff’s Office said again Monday that “there is a strong probability” that Caylee Anthony is dead, noting that investigators have “additional evidence that has not been made public.”

The statement came a day after investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Officials did not say what additional evidence they have, saying the investigation is ongoing.

“If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued,” the statement from Capt. Angelo Nieves said

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: September 25, 2008, 11:31:55 AM »

Cruising the web for info

Cindy's cell records

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1572445/cindy-anthony-cell-phone-report

All of her celebrity friends in there.

tomm ... thank you.

This link accesses sooo many of the documents related to the Caylee Marie case.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #768 on: September 25, 2008, 11:34:33 AM »

sorry, another squirrel joke ... I can't help it. Her stories are too bizarre. Throw only banana pudding if you must. 

Asked about his involvement in the Casey Anthony case, Spike, the owner of a local tattoo parlor, made an obscene gesture and threw acorns at reporters. More at 6.

I remember you, Caylee.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: September 25, 2008, 11:37:27 AM »

I took all the calls about timeline and PR to be just that.  If I had a friend that I just found out lied all the time, stole money and now she might have killed her daughter - I'd get together with any friends of hers I knew to try to figure out a timeline and when it might have happened or what did happen.  I'd be worried about a frame especially if I were Amy and I'm living in Tony's house and driving his car that I had just washed. I do think that a particular one knows more than fessing up to, or not able to put the pieces together.

I think the gas cans, shed locked/unlocked, pool ladder on/off etc are hooey. I think picking up her stuff, laptop, reciepts, car are cover ups and I think Lee and George both know.  And I pray every night that they find something of that little girl.  It is a conniving brain that planned all of this and anything less than murder 1 makes me sick.

I'm taking heart that there are a lot of records that were not released and held back.  I'm willing to bet the CA ones were interesting.  And that can not be all of Cindy's and there aren't any George ones released.  Does anyone have clear copies of the pictures Cindy had?  I'd love to see them.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: September 25, 2008, 11:37:48 AM »

I am reading through here, and I see all of these flurry of calls and whatnot from Jesse, Amy, and Troy...suspicious I must agree, however it just does not ring in my mind that they are in on this.

Why would Amy press charges against Casey if she was in on this?  Casey could retalliate with throwing Amy under the bus in all of this mess, as well as the others.  With Amy's charges alone she could be looking at 70 years in prison max.  I would think if you were in on something as crazy as kidnapping you would not file petty charges on the leader of the pack..if you get what I am saying...IMO

I agree Dolce. I don't see any conspiracy here just a "simple" case of mother kills daughter and hides body.

Also, don't know if any of you monkeys have a teenage daughter at home, but I do. Some of her friends show similar calling patterns. If she doesn't answer the phone they won't leave a message but will call right back and repeat. This is the "cell phone stuck to the side of their heads" generation.

I agree and if there is a conspirator, that person is a family member. So far I have seen that Casey does attract "nice" guys and the friends of the "nice" guys...

but for Casey to be able to blackmail someone into conspiring with her she would have to have something on someone... everyone has secrets, but access to those secrets is sometimes hard to come by.

Personally, I think there is something to a family member as a co-conspirator. No need to lie and destroy evidence if there is not.
Rob I could not agree more with you on this.  There is nothing Kosher about this family and the way they are handling themselves is very far off the charts of the norm.

I was wondering, now with the new story of the Puerto Rico sell of Caylee, if this is not an attempt by Baez and Casey to use the cell phone records from these 3 friends, given all the information that our monkeys have found, to work in their favor?  They knew the prosecution would release this information, they knew it was being examined as they have the information as well...they probably put 2 and 2 together as Kiaj has..and there you go a new plot for Casey...she sold her to someone in PR. 

Just thinking out loud her folks..please feel free to throw banana's at me..I am hungry!!  Smile

Okay now, about the Puerto Rico thing...They flew there right?  Would there not be a record of the flights and who were on board?  Even children... You can't just haul some random child with you on flights without a ticket/seat and record of it.  How are the Anthony's supposing that someone got Caylee there?  By boat?

I am sure the flights would have been checked already for Caylee.  Do the Anthony's not think that their stories will not be checked out?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: September 25, 2008, 11:39:21 AM »

Hi, I am here, but Im not. I am going to clean their house for them while they are out.  Tomm, do you like my yellow rubber gloves and apron?  HAhahahahahahahah

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: September 25, 2008, 11:39:31 AM »

OMG!!!  I am finally in the cage!!!   Hello, to all my new  friends!!!

Thanks... throw me my first banana!!!

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: September 25, 2008, 11:39:43 AM »

sorry, another squirrel joke ... I can't help it. Her stories are too bizarre. Throw only banana pudding if you must. 

Asked about his involvement in the Casey Anthony case, Spike, the owner of a local tattoo parlor, made an obscene gesture and threw acorns at reporters. More at 6.

Too funny...Casey's tattoo artist! Any update on Frankensquerel?

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: September 25, 2008, 11:39:52 AM »

Can someone please help me find the text messages I looked in the thread and can only find the interviews anybody please TIA

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: September 25, 2008, 11:41:10 AM »

Okay now, about the Puerto Rico thing...They flew there right?  Would there not be a record of the flights and who were on board?  Even children... You can't just haul some random child with you on flights without a ticket/seat and record of it.  How are the Anthony's supposing that someone got Caylee there?  By boat?

I am sure the flights would have been checked already for Caylee.  Do the Anthony's not think that their stories will not be checked out?
Heard somewhere that le checked and caylee was never issued a passport..
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: September 25, 2008, 11:41:27 AM »

Mrs. Rocko

Thanks!

Thanks! 
Your welcome

It looks a great deal like something from Anne Geddes

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 25, 2008, 11:41:50 AM »

Welcome to the cage. They are nice here... they have banana pudding.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: September 25, 2008, 11:43:41 AM »

Welcome to the cage. They are nice here... they have banana pudding.
Hello and welcome to the cage great to have you!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #779 on: September 25, 2008, 11:44:08 AM »

Hello Monkey See Monkey Do!  Welcom to the cage!!  I would throw you a banana, but I am a food horder..sorry. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.