May 03, 2024, 09:21:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 304356 times)
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: November 09, 2008, 12:22:44 PM »

I would check the Anthony's again, Lee's house and Greatgrannys and also the
vacant house next door to the Anthonys. All of their backyards. Grandma goes to
see G.Grampa every day, she said in her statement to LE.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: November 09, 2008, 12:24:06 PM »

Sounds like a real shoddy investigation  
Nah, dont despair.

From Day One..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: November 09, 2008, 12:24:10 PM »

Ok laugh, now ask me another question?   

MM - I do not kiss and tell!!  Ok yes I do, YES, I gave GA a hug!!  People spit in his face today!!  His wife is crazy, his daughter is a murderer and his granddaughter is dead.  My heart broke for him.  It did.  But I know as soon as I see him in another interview, I will be so mad at myself for not saying something "real."

Just have to say this.... Mytime put me on speakerphone when she entered Kidfinders, and from the tone of Georges voice you could tell that he did not himself believe that Caylee is alive...he said "she is alive", and it was as if he was trying to convince himself that she is alive...I am not a fan of any of the Anthony's , but the agony and despair in his voice brought tears to my eyes.... so very sad all the way around....for people to spit on him is just so very wrong IMO

Other than empathize with the incomprehensible pain that Cindy and George must be experiencing at the realization that they will never again embrace their precious grandaughter ... I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THIS COUPLE.

The evidence has been revealed ... Caylee Marie's decomposing body was inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

Cindy and George are not deceived!  Cindy and George are not in indenial!  Justice for Caylee Marie is not their objective.

In an attempt to shield their daughter from the consequences of her actions ... Cindy and George are on a mission to obstruct and undermine the investigation ... obstruct and undermine search efforts.

Also ... Cindy and George are not actively following credible leads regarding a live Caylee.  If credible leads existed ... those leads would be followed up the Orlando LE.  Yet donations to this cause are being solicited.

If Cindy and George had not been abetting their daughter in her deception ... I would be embracing these grandparents with love and compassion.

Taking a tough love position and ... demanding that Casey reveal the truth encompassing the afternoon of June 16TH ... may be very difficult but ... doing right is often every difficult but ... it is right!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: November 09, 2008, 12:25:29 PM »

I wish there was something we could do to get LE to go back to the Anthony's yard...... and Lee's and the Great Grandmother's.  I appreciate everything TES and the searchers are doing, but just feel Caylee is right there..... 

Always - I have that same feeling!  I hope we are wrong so that TES and the wonderful searchers can find her today, but that has also been a feeling I have had.

Wanted to share something I saw posted at WS.  Apparently, there is an actress name ZG.  She has been in forensics tv shows (which has been said that Casey likes).  Am I allowed to post the link to that site here?  Well, here is a link to a web site of the actress ZG.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2809710/
Wonder if that's where she got that name?
WOW  I cannot believe this has not come out before. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: November 09, 2008, 12:26:34 PM »

Someone just made a great comment on Murt's blog..... if they find Caylee today, I hope they bring Casey out to identify the remains.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: November 09, 2008, 12:26:54 PM »

MM - I do not kiss and tell!!  Ok yes I do, YES, I gave GA a hug!!  People spit in his face today!!  His wife is crazy, his daughter is a murderer and his granddaughter is dead.  My heart broke for him.  It did.  But I know as soon as I see him in another interview, I will be so mad at myself for not saying something "real."

Just have to say this.... Mytime put me on speakerphone when she entered Kidfinders, and from the tone of Georges voice you could tell that he did not himself believe that Caylee is alive...he said "she is alive", and it was as if he was trying to convince himself that she is alive...I am not a fan of any of the Anthony's , but the agony and despair in his voice brought tears to my eyes.... so very sad all the way around....for people to spit on him is just so very wrong IMO

Other than empathize with the incomprehensible pain that Cindy and George must be experiencing at the realization that they will never again embrace their precious grandaughter ... I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THIS COUPLE.

The evidence has been revealed ... Caylee Marie's decomposing body was inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

Cindy and George are not deceived!  Cindy and George are not in indenial!  Justice for Caylee Marie is not their objective.

In an attempt to shield their daughter from the consequences of her actions ... Cindy and George are on a mission to obstruct and undermine the investigation ... obstruct and undermine search efforts.

Also ... Cindy and George are not actively following credible leads regarding a live Caylee.  If credible leads existed ... those leads would be followed up the Orlando LE.  Yet donations to this cause are being solicited.

If Cindy and George had not been abetting their daughter in her deception ... I would be embracing these grandparents with love and compassion.

Taking a tough love position and ... demanding that Casey reveal the truth encompassing the afternoon of June 16TH ... may be very difficult but ... doing right is often every difficult but ... it is right!

Janet

Janet, I agree with you totally...and for people to tell George how they feel is ok.....but to spit on someone, I don't agree with that at all JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: November 09, 2008, 12:27:29 PM »

vacant house next door to the Anthonys. All of their backyards. Grandma goes to
see G.Grampa every day, she said in her statement to LE.

The house that is vacant and yard were checked by LE. No I do not have a link. It was a few weeks after the Anthony yard was searched is what I remember.

Just a swinging with the tribe
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: November 09, 2008, 12:28:00 PM »

Janet - how was your party?  Was your hair OK?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: November 09, 2008, 12:28:23 PM »

vacant house next door to the Anthonys. All of their backyards. Grandma goes to see G.Grampa every day, she said in her statement to LE.

The rumor a while back that implied that Caylee Marie had been buried in Great Grandma's back yard ... was it just a rumor?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: November 09, 2008, 12:31:10 PM »

Here are the things I want to know.   Where is the baby doll's dress???  Why didn't Zanny have the carseat for Caylee, what did she use???  Did the LE only do a cursery search of the Anthony's yard because of George?  Did the clothes in Blanchard Park belong to Casey and Caylee??  Why did Lee seemely leave the picture???  Do the Anthony's dogs still go in the backyard or are they let out in the front?  What did the Penny's receipt say?  How are the Great Grandparents holding up, are they aware of the whole picture???  The pictures of the yard search look very superficial, why??????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: November 09, 2008, 12:31:37 PM »

Klaas sent you a nanner nanner
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: November 09, 2008, 12:32:29 PM »

I wish there was something we could do to get LE to go back to the Anthony's yard...... and Lee's and the Great Grandmother's.  I appreciate everything TES and the searchers are doing, but just feel Caylee is right there..... 

They didn't check the whole yard?????????????????
Im sure they did. They had the dogs as well.

IIRC...they didn't check Great G-mas yard....and Casey made several phone calls to GG-ma's home...then her cell pinged near GG-mas home the same day...location during the time that GG-ma was at the Rehab/nursing cencter with GG-pa...

Des...don't get old...it sucks...this is from memory.

Thank you for the reply Smile

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: November 09, 2008, 12:32:56 PM »

I am hoping some of the folks who are reading here are also ordering food for the searchers. They need so much. I know a lot of the monkeys are tapped out from yesterday although I did notice there were also folks from Websleuths ordering yesterday. JMHO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: November 09, 2008, 12:33:05 PM »

Janet - how was your party?  Was your hair OK?

Food and company made for a wonderful evening.  Family portraits were taken prior to dinner ... so my new poofy hairdo will be a topic of discussion for generations to come.

SS ... thanks for asking.

Janet

_____

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: November 09, 2008, 12:35:43 PM »

Janet

I agree with everything you say here, but I don't think GA should be spit on.  I could cheerfully spit on Casey, but not George.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: November 09, 2008, 12:37:24 PM »

Janet

Janet--Right again.  Also, I seriously doubt that anyone spat in GA's face.  We've seen his reaction to someone just asking him a question he didn't like.  He probably meant it metaphorically.  If it actually happened it was outrageous and the person who did it should be charged with assault. But whatever the case, it is also an assault to push an old lady into the street and IMO George should have been prosecuted for that.  We know that actually happened,; it was televised. 

I don't like the Anthonys.  I think it is inappropriate for their attorney, Count Dracula, to be connected with this search in any way.  I don't like their attorney.  I don't like their son, and I certainly don't like their daughter. 

Now I'll go change my name to "The Ignored One."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: November 09, 2008, 12:38:44 PM »

I agree with everything you say here, but I don't think GA should be spit on.  I could cheerfully spit on Casey, but not George.

I did not realize that anybody "literally" spit on George or Cindy.

Janet

_____

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: November 09, 2008, 12:40:22 PM »

Janet

I think spitting on anyone is disgusting. When I have that much disgust against someone I say I would not spit on them even if they were on fire and my spit could put it out. JMHO

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: November 09, 2008, 12:42:48 PM »

HEY GUYS I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF MY PRAYER TIME. 

PLEASE REPOST AS MUCH AS NEEDED!!

TES COMMAND CENTER:
The corner of Judge and Shadowridge
(SE Corner )
Orlando, FL

Sweetwater Springs Bottled Water
 (407) 277-5331
 $75 will get 11 cases sent

Domino's Pizza
2510 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL
407-384-8877 (3.39 miles away)

Pizza Hut - PIZZA MIA $5 PIZZA
8255 Lee Vista Blvd # B, Orlando, FL
407-273-6100 (2.95 miles away)

Hungry Howies
East Colonial and Chickasaw
407-380-1780

Popeye's - call Dave (Mgr) at 407-275-3110 (each piece is .99cents - and they will deliver - take credit/debit card over phone and will mail receipt to you)

BUMP

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: November 09, 2008, 12:42:51 PM »

It's very strange, though, about the actress Zenaida Gonzalez.. this LA Forensics show is on TruTV.  The episode this woman was on, aired 22 August 2007 (Season 2, Episode 9). 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1086523/plotsummary

Plot summary for
"LA Forensics" Mysterious Confession (2007)

A remarkable case thirty-five years in the making; three women are strangled to death, their bodies dumped with little or no evidence for investigators. The case goes cold until years later when an unlikely confession restarts the investigation. A ingenious sting-like operation is needed to nail the killer. Written by Anonymous

This actress is not listed by IMDB as being in any other movie, show, commerical, etc..  wonder why? I couldn't find any pictures of her online, either. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.