May 13, 2024, 01:40:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 354528 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: April 09, 2009, 11:34:20 PM »

Took me forever to get caught up. 14 pages.  Higher, I was looking all over for you yesterday!  (Thought you were going to Satsuma the day before for some reason.)  Then I went to work and was too exhausted to sign on....So I have spent the last hour and half crying as I read what you all wrote last night.  I don't remember what you wrote about player...being Ron's friend? Trying to help him out?

Let me see if I've got this straight.
Kim is saying LE is doing great.
Kim doesn't think Haleigh is...  (i can't even say it)
And you think this to now, HH??

Crystal is holding hope. 
But does she know Haleigh might not be here anymore?
(OH CRAP I'M GOING TO START CRYING AGAIN)

You believe something is going to happen in the next day or so...
Crystal is making plans on doing things with Haleigh when she comes home? 
(Ok, now I'm losing it, because I can only imagine myself doing that.)

Crystal has only used 385.00 of donation money.
Are they still taking donations?

These orbs freak me out.  I can't see what you are seeing, as far as faces on them.  But they do indeed worry me.  Didn't I read Haleigh was always smiling?  OMG.  I'm so damn sad. 

Is it fact that Misty put Haleighs hands in boiling water?  I'm really wondering about this.  I might be crying and so upset I can't think, but I still really really hope she's out there.
I hope that to. The picture with the bandages on Haleighs hands was complications from the Turners syndron, they are still taking donation, I am very sad too.

What about the bruising on her arm, did anyone say anything about that?  Were you able to find out anything about the call that night on Tyler St.  Who was Player?
does Kim or Crystal have any idea what may have happened that night, fears of what happened?

HH, did Crystal really tell you the bandages were from complications from Turner's syndrome? That sounds very strange to me, since Turner's is simply a malfunctioning pituitary gland. What could it possibly do to your hands? Did she go into any detail? I knew they were bandages.

Did she say anything about those bruises on her face and on her arms? Or did you kind of avoid that subject because she's already got so much sadness? I want to know but I know I'd have been afraid to ask.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: April 09, 2009, 11:37:03 PM »

nite all..
had 2 of my dear grand daughters today...we ran around playing all day and grammy is pooped!
I bid you all a good rest of the night and will speak with you all tomorrow..
Maybe tomorrow will be the day that Haleigh will be returned home...keep our fingers crossed!

Nite cookie! Hope we all wake up with the good news that Haleigh has been found safe!!!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: April 09, 2009, 11:39:05 PM »

nite all..
had 2 of my dear grand daughters today...we ran around playing all day and grammy is pooped!
I bid you all a good rest of the night and will speak with you all tomorrow..
Maybe tomorrow will be the day that Haleigh will be returned home...keep our fingers crossed!

Goodnight cookie and everyone else!
I am headed to bed as well.

Good Night ALL MONKEY FRIENDS.....enjoy reading everyone's posts, and I do read them all, but just don't post a comment on all. 

cookie~  LOL  and we used to have that much energy as well.  Always enjoy gr kids, even though a couple are up to the 18 mark.  Still fun reminissing with their little pranks, etc....

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: April 10, 2009, 12:07:32 AM »

I posted earlier about Caterino and his "claims", I had not read his blog/forum/whatever since his newest "claims" on his forum dated:

Reply #51 on Apr 7, 2009, 9:05pm

he is retelling his story, rethinking his theory of what happened that night.

according to his    physic predictions:

Re: Haleigh Cummings Case
« Reply #44 on Mar 29, 2009, 9:41am »   
I already subscribed. Reminder, seven days until all hell breaks loose in this case.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this guy just bothers me!

you should be able to go back and read all of his "claims" here:
http://findling.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=miss&action=display&thread=3

If you google his name (Bob D. Caterino) you will see he has made claims before now, I am sorry to keep this up but this guy just bothers me, and I don't even know why.

Srobbins
Scared Monkey

Please Bring The Missing Home!

« Reply #1324 on: April 10, 2009, 12:10:26 AM »

Hey guys, I found this comment on a newspaper article.  I thought it would be good if everyone signed it.
"My wife and I live in Canada. And we are so upset about this. We were so praying that she was going to be found alive. I don't want to think about all the possible things that could have happened to her. Just please, I hope she did not suffer. But now I am angry. And I mean really angry. I have started a petition to toughen the laws for sex offenders here http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/change-sex-offender-laws No more children should die. No More! Our elected officials need to protect our children, AND theirs. These violent offenders need to be kept away from Society forever. They can not be cured. And it is more inhumane and unfair to release them to kill again. WHo suffers? The innocent children of our world! Enough is Enough!"

Hi Srobbins. Not sure we have met yet. Just want to welcome you to the cage!

Glad to have you here! (BTW ...are you Canadian or is that the speaker you were quoting saying he is Canadian?)

Welcome!

No, I am from Elkhart, Indiana! I found this on an comment section pertaining to Sandra Cantu, but I figured it was good for Haleigh too.  You guys have done some awesome work with this case! I just hope that the ending is in the near future! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: April 10, 2009, 12:18:42 AM »

Hello Monkeys, Im home and I have a few more things to tell everyone, first I want to say that in regards to the pictures, there was zero huminity there that night, and dust is not and issue, as I cleaned the lens of that camera myself very good because I thought my camera was torn up, actually my 15 year old daughter took the pictures from inside the car, so call what you will, I dont know myself why they are there, but they are not dust nor water nor humidity,

Now Yes, about Hleighs hands being bandaged, Kim said she checked that out with the doctor that saw Haleigh that night and that time it was the Turner syndron that she had her hands bandaged for..

I know who player is and he is a friend of Rons.........

Also I have something to say about the cider block, there is a pile of them up  under the moblile home and Im sure Ronald knew this..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1326 on: April 10, 2009, 12:25:36 AM »

Hi Monkeys!  I just wanted to say that you girls are pretty amazing digging up all the info on all of these cases.  It took me forever to read through the Haleigh threads..lol, but there was alot of good information.

I live in Putnam County too, although I don't know any of the Cummings or Crystal's family.  It just breaks my heart that this precious little girl is missing.  It is all anyone talks about around town anymore. 

I googled Haleigh's name a few weeks ago to find out any new info and that is how I found Scared Monkeys.

I know our town seems like nothing but uneducated, drug addicted felons and sex offender's but this is really a good place to live, although kinda boring, but their are many nice people living here with genuine southern hospitality. We are a very friendly people for the most part::MonkeyCool::

As far as our sherriff's dept., I think they are just keeping everything close to the vest but I bet they are getting close.  I know all those men have kids too and I know it has got to be driving them crazy wanting to solve this case.  One of the detectives, John Merchant, helped me many, many years ago when I was young and stupid and had a violent boyfriend who had stole my car and on top of that about knocking my head off.  Well, long story short, he searched all night long until he found my bf and put him right in jail.  What I appreciated most was that he knew I was scared of my ex coming back and hurting me so he also checked in with me all night.  I never will forget that and knowing that, I just know he is giving 100% to this case too.  Sherriff  Hardy will probably do a really good job too.  We all just voted him in a few months ago so I bet he never thought he would have to deal with such a high profile case so soon.

To HH, really great posts and pictures.  Thanks for all the new info.  Do you live in Putnam County too?

And Crystal, I don't know if you read these boards but if you do, I just wanted to let you know that there are many of us praying for you and dear Haleigh everyday and everynight.  Hold your head up high, you have nothing to be ashamed of, everybody makes mistakes when there younger and I am glad you have Kim helping you as your lawyer as well.  Try to hang on and be strong.  Lots of love!  Lyn

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: April 10, 2009, 12:26:40 AM »

Hello Monkeys, Im home and I have a few more things to tell everyone, first I want to say that in regards to the pictures, there was zero huminity there that night, and dust is not and issue, as I cleaned the lens of that camera myself very good because I thought my camera was torn up, actually my 15 year old daughter took the pictures from inside the car, so call what you will, I dont know myself why they are there, but they are not dust nor water nor humidity,

Now Yes, about Hleighs hands being bandaged, Kim said she checked that out with the doctor that saw Haleigh that night and that time it was the Turner syndron that she had her hands bandaged for..

Also I have something to say about the cider block, there is a pile of them up  under the moblile home and Im sure Ronald knew this..

Thanks HH!

I was about to go to bed, but not now I am curious. I don't even know what question(s) to ask

OMG ..............I had soooo many questions and NOW I can't think of ONE, please monkeys help me out with questions?!?!?

Thank you again HH, for what you have done to help find Haleigh!!!     

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1328 on: April 10, 2009, 12:31:41 AM »

I am catching up again, and still a bit behind, but wanted to post these links to articles on "orbs" that I have been researching since last night. I think they are worth reading, whether you believe in paranormal "orbs" or not.

http://www.prairieghosts.com/trouble.html <--excellent article on digital cameras and "orbs" written by Troy Taylor, head of the American Ghost Society and author of The Ghost Hunters Guidebook (which has turned into the Bible of ghost hunting.)
http://www.castleofspirits.com/orbs.html  <--short article with a photo taken with digital and one with SLR camera
http://www.ghoststudy.com/main/fakepagepics.html   <--a few pictures of "orbs"
http://www.ghoststudy.com/main/fakepageorbs.html  <--main article on "orbs"

Thanks Brandi

After I posted earlier I did some researching also, I found pretty much the same as you, lots of information about false orbs. I even tried to take a picture with "orbs" in it using a spray bottle, and it worked.

It has happened to me at night when it's snowing.  The snow was so thick coming down,  I thought the digital might be fast enough to catch the snow, as it has water in mid air, it didn't..

I am not willing to write these off to dust just yet.......there are too many photos with nothing on them, so where was the dust  in those photos taken right after or before the others, also there was almost zero humidity here in FL last night......it's funny how you can tell in an instant in Florida when there is no humidity, but it's such a rare event that you know right away. 

I also think anyone who wants to try and disprove orbs can easily do so, but there are true phenomena that we simply can't explain and I know this from personal experiences in my own life that freaked me out.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1329 on: April 10, 2009, 12:39:41 AM »

You must have been reading my mind about the humidity last night..weird how much we notice that here Spill it sista - who IS player???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: April 10, 2009, 12:42:45 AM »

Hello Smiles 101, no Im not from Sarsuma, Im from Florida and only live about 120 miles from there if that far,  I came there to visit the Haleigh bug center and to buy things from there and to met Crystal  and let her know I stand behind her..I also wanted to ask a few questions and post a few pictures for those in here that dont live in Florida and show them some things about Satsuma and let them know that LE is doing a great job there and Haleighs case is not cold and. Kim is a great lawyer and she is also so good to Crystal, and she says she will not let Halieghs case go cold and be just another missing childs case and I think she is doing a great job and she is a great Lady...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1331 on: April 10, 2009, 12:43:36 AM »

Hi Monkeys!  I just wanted to say that you girls are pretty amazing digging up all the info on all of these cases.  It took me forever to read through the Haleigh threads..lol, but there was alot of good information.

I live in Putnam County too, although I don't know any of the Cummings or Crystal's family.  It just breaks my heart that this precious little girl is missing.  It is all anyone talks about around town anymore. 

I googled Haleigh's name a few weeks ago to find out any new info and that is how I found Scared Monkeys.

I know our town seems like nothing but uneducated, drug addicted felons and sex offender's but this is really a good place to live, although kinda boring, but their are many nice people living here with genuine southern hospitality. We are a very friendly people for the most part::MonkeyCool::

As far as our sherriff's dept., I think they are just keeping everything close to the vest but I bet they are getting close.  I know all those men have kids too and I know it has got to be driving them crazy wanting to solve this case.  One of the detectives, John Merchant, helped me many, many years ago when I was young and stupid and had a violent boyfriend who had stole my car and on top of that about knocking my head off.  Well, long story short, he searched all night long until he found my bf and put him right in jail.  What I appreciated most was that he knew I was scared of my ex coming back and hurting me so he also checked in with me all night.  I never will forget that and knowing that, I just know he is giving 100% to this case too.  Sherriff  Hardy will probably do a really good job too.  We all just voted him in a few months ago so I bet he never thought he would have to deal with such a high profile case so soon.

To HH, really great posts and pictures.  Thanks for all the new info.  Do you live in Putnam County too?

And Crystal, I don't know if you read these boards but if you do, I just wanted to let you know that there are many of us praying for you and dear Haleigh everyday and everynight.  Hold your head up high, you have nothing to be ashamed of, everybody makes mistakes when there younger and I am glad you have Kim helping you as your lawyer as well.  Try to hang on and be strong.  Lots of love!  Lyn

Welcome to the cage smiles Glad to have someone from Putnam county  here to give us those little tidbits and am happy you got away from your abusive ex. I told Crystal the same thing yesterday, to hold her head high and know we are praying for her.......we've all made our share of mistakes!

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: April 10, 2009, 12:48:36 AM »

Hi, HH.

Thank you so much for taking the time to go to Satsuma and take pictures for the rest of us to see.  It was sooo strange watching them being posted late last night.  I got really wierd feelings looking at them. 

You say your daughter took the pictures from inside the car...was the car window up or down?
Also, were the pictures all taken from the same window or different windows?  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: April 10, 2009, 12:48:46 AM »

You must have been reading my mind about the humidity last night..weird how much we notice that here Spill it sista - who IS player???
Island, player is actually,  William Boler, he lives at 105 Buchanan circle,    Buchanan circle is where Ron use to live before he moved to Green Lane, just another glory hound or Ron cheerleader as I call him, I doubt he knows half of what he is claiming,  just a bunch of crap to keep stirring the pot........................a no body.................

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: April 10, 2009, 12:52:26 AM »

Hi, HH.

Thank you so much for taking the time to go to Satsuma and take pictures for the rest of us to see.  It was sooo strange watching them being posted late last night.  I got really wierd feelings looking at them. 

You say your daughter took the pictures from inside the car...was the car window up or down?
Also, were the pictures all taken from the same window or different windows?  TIA

The window was completley down and they were taken from the same place, when I say through the window I mean she held her hands out side the window and took them and then I scooted over beside her because she thought the camera was messed up, and I took several myself and if we pointed it away from the house like at the neighbors it was fine, just all very weird and that place spooked me out,

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1335 on: April 10, 2009, 12:53:21 AM »

Island, player is actually,  William Boler, he lives at 105 Buchanan circle,    Buchanan circle is where Ron use to live before he moved to Green Lane, just another glory hound or Ron cheerleader as I call him, I doubt he knows half of what he is claiming,  just a bunch of crap to keep stirring the pot........................a no body.................

I gotcha

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1336 on: April 10, 2009, 12:54:46 AM »

I gotcha~ another Ronette .......figured as much anyway! thanks for the info.

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: April 10, 2009, 12:57:05 AM »

Hi, HH.

The window was completley down and they were taken from the same place, when I say through the window I mean she held her hands out side the window and took them and then I scooted over beside her because she thought the camera was messed up, and I took several myself and if we pointed it away from the house like at the neighbors it was fine, just all very weird and that place spooked me out,

Well, your answer about the window makes all of this even more interesting.  And, yes, I would have been spooked out, too.  Thank you again.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1338 on: April 10, 2009, 01:03:44 AM »

HH~Have you ever read up or seen anything on Josiah Moore's home in Visila, Iowa? I have seen documentaries on it and the photos there also show orbs. Here is one link, such a horrific tragedy

http://www.villiscaiowa.com/the_photographs.html

Almost 97 years ago, long before serial killers and mass murders had become a way of life, two adults and 6 children were found brutally murdered in their beds in the small mid-western town of Villisca, Iowa.

During the weeks that followed, life in this small town changed drastically.

As residents of this small town reinforced locks, openly carried weapons and huddled together while sleeping, newspaper reporters and private detectives flooded the streets. Accusations, rumors and suspicion ran rampant among friends and families. Bloodhounds were brought in. Law enforcement agencies from neighboring counties and states joined forces. Hundreds of interviews filled thousands of pages.

And yet, the murders remained unsolved, the murderer unpunished.

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: April 10, 2009, 01:09:59 AM »

HH~Have you ever read up or seen anything on Josiah Moore's home in Visila, Iowa? I have seen documentaries on it and the photos there also show orbs. Here is one link, such a horrific tragedy

http://www.villiscaiowa.com/the_photographs.html

Almost 97 years ago, long before serial killers and mass murders had become a way of life, two adults and 6 children were found brutally murdered in their beds in the small mid-western town of Villisca, Iowa.

During the weeks that followed, life in this small town changed drastically.

As residents of this small town reinforced locks, openly carried weapons and huddled together while sleeping, newspaper reporters and private detectives flooded the streets. Accusations, rumors and suspicion ran rampant among friends and families. Bloodhounds were brought in. Law enforcement agencies from neighboring counties and states joined forces. Hundreds of interviews filled thousands of pages.

And yet, the murders remained unsolved, the murderer unpunished.

OMG, those are great, I never knew anything about orbs until I took these photo's and now looking at these pictures I can see the simularity between mine and these, very weird and there are so many of them around that mobile home, OMG..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.