May 02, 2024, 04:51:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 226874 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2008, 07:02:18 PM »

Where does ol' Tim Trahan fit into this Rob?

you answer your own question wiff da question doncha?
What about the "maze" Rob, it is a real place??  You have been there.  Crossbow and I discuss this all the time. 

Is that your question Always1, or were you told to come here and ask?  Just curious.  
My question, Crossbow and I were just discussing it in email.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2008, 07:03:23 PM »

Tim Trahan was the "only" American diver on board the Persistence.

I suspect that Tim Trahan and John Silvetti were a team in assisting the Arube in the GRAND FINALE TO THE GREAT ARUBAN COVERUP!!

Janet

+++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 -
« Reply #701 on: December 08, 2008, 03:52:49 AM »

John Silvetti and Tim Tehran were the project leads.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4216.msg571319;topicseen#msg571319

Just tryin to keep his name in the mix.He is the one that seems to get lost in the shuffle so to speak..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2008, 07:12:41 PM »

Rob,
Have you talked to Carpe lately?  I miss him.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2008, 07:15:18 PM »

Caps - rebuttel to Kermit

Kermit: why are you stir the monkey cage by lying....I never siad the Moko nor Montanja but the Monserat pond.

If it was the Moko or the Montanja or the Soledad pond, he would have walk straigth home. and we would have not even know where he was since he would have been home and no one would have seen him.

The cemetary is a plausable senario...but after more research that plousable scenario is still under investigation and to make that plausable, we have the search and all the logisctics to make it happend, but that require a lot of more inividual involved.

on the issue of chop up and spread all over, that part of the result of several research.

here is what has happend.

1. I do my own research with more capable individuals here in aruba that are part of the local daily night scene in Aruba.
2. it was the Maty apartment used that night.
3. some part of desposal was in several location in Aruba. The Pond was where he burried the last part of the body.
4. After all that blood, he washed off in the pond.
5. from there he took the service road running towards McDonnald.
6. was saw by an withness.
7. withness went to OM and give his statement.
8. OM give instruction to clean up the Pond but, the Santarosa group did not clean it up, since the ground was still muddy and it was posponed but then the rain came and is now full to the brim. Got new pictures.
9. the pond is now offlimited by a chain across the drive way entrance.

10. spoke to Selvetty and asked a lot of question...
11, on the opening a business in Aruba... no way true. Need an Arubian Partner and the Business law for AVV or ofshore business registered in Aruba is not benefecial.

Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

Another thing, from 2005 to 2008, we has gone through several mayor stroms that has pull sunken boat more heavy than the cage and in depth more than the cage to shore.

The cage has an Owner and is not Aruban  nor Venezuelan  and not Dutch. it is from a Colombian person and the use has it purpuse.

Other thing, I know the next move of the water Search team......

The man with fake diploma who did provide the cleaning is in a checkmate......perheps the end of the those higher ups is almost near.

CAPS

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -  on: December 03, 2008, 12:19:56 AM 

The Post Office

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru  on: November 18, 2008, 11:51:14 AM 

Note: Drug is comming in into Aruba from Colombia and exported back to Holland but to risque for the USA, Unless higher-up involvement. FBI/DEA <---> MIU (dutch Militairy Intervention Unit)
XTC is comming back from Europe to Aruba, bonaire..and then exported back to other parts like USA and south America.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2008, 07:25:08 PM »

I'm an Victim's Rights Advocate. I try to help those that have no voice. Just as you all do. If I told you the SN's of some on the monkey board that victims themselves - your head would spin. Like Linda Blair's We all have our burdens to carry. When people like the crew of the Persistence can't even be trusted to do the right thing - we're all in trouble.

I'm thankful Kermit has the ovaries and mental fortitude to do the right thing, or we would never know. That takes class. REAL CLASS.

How do you Define “Ethical Leadership”?

“doing the right thing even when no one is watching,” 

hi Rob....I have to laugh every time some writes ovaries instead of balls!   BYW - good to see you..I gther something wonderful has happened in your life and I am happy for you!

Hey Snoopy.....see ya Monday!! Talk to you before that!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 07:30:08 PM »

All I want is Justice for Natalee.  I'm not going to profess to know who is telling the truth and who is lying.  If everything Kermit says is true then Silvetti is not to be trusted.  Tim Miller as recently as last week was working with Silvetti on another MP case.  If Silvetti is a bad person this has me worried for Tim Miller.  I'm confused and not sure what I believe right now.  I'd like to believe in Kermit and Caps.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 07:31:28 PM »

What about the "maze" Rob, it is a real place??  You have been there.  Crossbow and I discuss this all the time. 

Is that your question Always1, or were you told to come here and ask?  Just curious.  

Or at Chatngrumble? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 07:33:53 PM »

This part of Caps post appears to me to be a blatant attempt to undermine the significance of the trap/cage.  He fails to grasp ...  or does he ... that the evidence is the contents which were retrieved from the trap/cage.  The location of the cage/trap has been targeted ... it can be retrieved at any time.

This post of Caps which SS submitted above in full reveals that he is still desperately attempting to take the focus off the trap/cage.

Janet

++++++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #931 on: December 03, 2008, 04:19:56 AM »

Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838#msg564838

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 07:34:52 PM »

Or at Chatngrumble? 

Klaas is reading my mind now!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 07:36:00 PM »

I'm an Victim's Rights Advocate. I try to help those that have no voice. Just as you all do. If I told you the SN's of some on the monkey board that victims themselves - your head would spin. Like Linda Blair's We all have our burdens to carry. When people like the crew of the Persistence can't even be trusted to do the right thing - we're all in trouble.

I'm thankful Kermit has the ovaries and mental fortitude to do the right thing, or we would never know. That takes class. REAL CLASS.

How do you Define “Ethical Leadership”?

“doing the right thing even when no one is watching,” 

That has been sorta my tagline since I came to thsi site.  It's a good moto and you have applied it well in your statement!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 07:36:48 PM »

This part of Caps post appears to me to be a blatant attempt to undermine the significance of the trap/cage.  He fails to grasp ...  or does he ... that the evidence is the contents which were retrieved from the trap/cage.  The location of the cage/trap has been targeted ... it can be retrieved at any time.

This post of Caps which SS submitted above in full reveals that he is still desperately attempting to take the focus off the trap/cage.

Janet

++++++++

CapsLockWizard

Why not?They got what they want.Do we honestly think the ALE are going to retrieve it for evidentiary value???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2008, 07:42:00 PM »

Or at Chatngrumble? 

Klaas is reading my mind now!  
You know I shouldn't have to explain myself to you but I will.  Crossbow and I have been friends since I joined the forum.  We have emailed each other every day since that day about Natalee.  We have dissected Shango and Simeon to pieces.  I have three notebooks and his DVD where we have discussed it all.  Natalee was a real person, we grieve for her and her family.  I am so sorry the way this group has started taking sides and it has turned into a he said, she said.  I love some of the people who are here now and I love some of the people who have left.  And I may not know all of the answers to Natalee, but I know the story.  Darlene

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2008, 07:42:52 PM »

All I want is Justice for Natalee.  I'm not going to profess to know who is telling the truth and who is lying.  If everything Kermit says is true then Silvetti is not to be trusted.  Tim Miller as recently as last week was working with Silvetti on another MP case.  If Silvetti is a bad person this has me worried for Tim Miller.  I'm confused and not sure what I believe right now.  I'd like to believe in Kermit and Caps.

I'm with Ya Klaas.....I would like to believe in them both.....and its all very confusing right now......

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008, 07:43:05 PM »

Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #925 on: Today at 04:28:25 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: truthseeker2 on Today at 04:00:03 PM

If this cage/trap is used for a drug post office and has been used for that over the last 3 1/2 years...it is creepy as h3ll to think they did that with a body laying right there.

If true, ...  well, there are all kinds of creepy people in the world.

Sorry, but the thought of that happening just creeps me out.

If the trap was known as a post office is it possible that the diversion was the other way around?  Could the 'cop and brother' have been the diversion?

I'm not trying to stir up anything...just thinking and asking.

truthseeker2 ... I cannot help but believe that something must be going on behind the scenes with the family, the FBI and John Q. Kelly in regards to the contents of the cage/trap ... in regards to the dynamics encompassing the Persistence search.

We can only hope.

Janet

I hope you are right.  I am hesitant to get my hopes up about anything.  I'm sure all the monkeys know why.  We have been "on the brink of getting some answers and/or action" so many times...and then nothing.

I will still keep all options open and continue the research I am doing until something definitive is provided.

Keeping Natalee and her family in my prayers.
TS2

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2008, 07:43:14 PM »

Janet

++++++++

CapsLockWizard

I agree, Janet.  They have gone to great lengths to redirect the
focus away from the fish trap.  I think the John Silvetti and company
had their own agenda from the beginning.  I fear that Caps is now part
of that company.  His words are just not true.
Tim Miller has been in Birmingham and not with Silvetti.
He made a statement almost identical to John Walsh's earlier this
week.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2008, 07:48:09 PM »

Me, too, Klaas.

I don't believe even Kermit has claimed to know for a fact certain that Natalee's remains were in the trap.  Only that whatever was retrieved was mishandled and ALE absconded with it pronto and it likely did not make it to the FBI.

Is this correct, Kermit?

Could have been Natalee but also could not have been.

Also I can verify that Rob has said Colombians forever.  We discussed over a year ago I think on this forum but no one paid any attention.  TJ and maybe Art Woods both may know about these Colombians who are said to have been contracted for disposal.

I even think Kyle went into this openly and honestly as may have Silvetti and others.  They failed to heed the warnings about ALE and their penchant for making evidence disappear.

So I don't know what to think at this point but am still trying to think the best of all parties involved.  Hard at times. 

Going to watch Caylee reports and think about all of this.  I can't imagine Kermit would have any reason whatsoever to misrepresent anything either.

Deep down my gut feeling has always been that Natalee was still at the Sloot compound some how.  They won't move for some reason even with all this adverse publicity and kids getting older, etc.  Only one kid still at home now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2008, 07:50:48 PM »

Rob,
Have you talked to Carpe lately?  I miss him.

I'm sorry, I have not. I miss him too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2008, 07:53:31 PM »

Me, too, Klaas.

I don't believe even Kermit has claimed to know for a fact certain that Natalee's remains were in the trap.  Only that whatever was retrieved was mishandled and ALE absconded with it pronto and it likely did not make it to the FBI.

Is this correct, Kermit?

Could have been Natalee but also could not have been.

Also I can verify that Rob has said Colombians forever.  We discussed over a year ago I think on this forum but no one paid any attention.  TJ and maybe Art Woods both may know about these Colombians who are said to have been contracted for disposal.

I even think Kyle went into this openly and honestly as may have Silvetti and others.  They failed to heed the warnings about ALE and their penchant for making evidence disappear.

So I don't know what to think at this point but am still trying to think the best of all parties involved.  Hard at times. 

Going to watch Caylee reports and think about all of this.  I can't imagine Kermit would have any reason whatsoever to misrepresent anything either.

Deep down my gut feeling has always been that Natalee was still at the Sloot compound some how.  They won't move for some reason even with all this adverse publicity and kids getting older, etc.  Only one kid still at home now.

I paid attention, Anna.  And I still do.  Barranquilla by way of Santa Marta.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2008, 07:54:18 PM »

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on March 01, 2008, 11:53:14 PM
Remember My post before:

The cage was there already, Post office has been exposed.

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - by CapsLockWizard
...  March 03, 2008, 11:21:38 PM
Silverfox

Post of the Day

Just one thing though  ...
...  Persistence had accidently mapped a post office network: Given your hypothesis  ...
...  this post office network could help bring down  ..
Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08
in LCD Archive
by CapsLockWizard
...  you have the correct term. Many early posters used that term when talking about  ...
...  to name a few. One of these people was posting as Checkme...trust me on this one.

...  with Dutch Directors, Including the Post office.

so to keep it in the  ...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2008, 07:56:22 PM »

Always1

Yes Natalee is a real person and the only reason I am here as Admin of SM is because I made a promise to do my best to find justice for HER.  I agreed to help Red with the site October 2005 after there was a problem with some of the Admin's and Mod's at the time.  Same kind of problems we had with some that have been banned from SM and have started an invite only site.

So please, no lectures.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.