May 19, 2024, 08:17:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 427189 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1760 on: February 11, 2010, 02:30:12 PM »

And Tammi continues to play on FB 

She seems to be reving up today.  Maybe she is nervous about her reunion with EJ in court tomorrow?             
Oh how fun it would be to be standing outside that courtroom tomorrow - I would dress up in a Satan costume just for her - if I lived anywhere near there I would take off work to do that  Monkey Devil!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1761 on: February 11, 2010, 02:34:48 PM »

Tammi Smith: Her Blackmail of Logan; Her Hope to Adopt Mom of Baby Gabriel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2690044/tammi_smith_her_blackmail_of_logan.html?cat=9

Hi NoRose & Monkeys,  I found a newspaper in LA that carries marriages and divorces, (Washinton County), I am browsing
the 1994 Archivies. This newspaper carries Marriages & Divorces,(Public Record), there may be other publications in LA.
that could also.

http://www.gobogalusa.com/articles/2010/02/10/news/for_the_record/doc4b70256e31008180097941.txt

A search engine had a Tammi F Peters in Washington County, LA. I haven't found public records to support the claim,yet.

Seahorse

Wonder how many marriages and divorces Tammi has had. Seems she is dependant on men and replaces them more often than most people replace cars   
Monkey Devil! Maybe she married every John she had.

Hello, NoRose, Mission, Monkey's, I hope everyone is making the best of Winter:)

To address your question to how many men?  Keith F.(#2)  said, she had 3 or 4 husbands after him, so we are almost at the
max.  I think she married for spite!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1762 on: February 11, 2010, 02:42:32 PM »

She seems to be reving up today.  Maybe she is nervous about her reunion with EJ in court tomorrow?             
Oh how fun it would be to be standing outside that courtroom tomorrow - I would dress up in a Satan costume just for her - if I lived anywhere near there I would take off work to do that  Monkey Devil!

LOL.  Mission- I'm saving Drew Petomo's contact information for something juicy down the road.
A kindness volunteer is making plan's to look up Robert W. Johnson, Sr.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: February 11, 2010, 02:43:45 PM »

LOL.  Mission- I'm saving Drew Petomo's contact information for something juicy down the road.
A kindness volunteer is making plan's to look up Robert W. Johnson, Sr.
That is awesome Seahorse - let me know if you need some help  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: February 11, 2010, 03:37:44 PM »

Rain halts landfill excavation

Rain has halted the excavation of an East Side landfill, where officials searched this week for evidence in connection to the disappearance of an Arizona infant.

“The excavation has been suspended for the day because of the inclement weather,” said San Antonio Police Department spokeswoman Sandy Gutierrez. “But we hope to resume Friday.”

Police Chief William McManus said at a news conference Tuesday that the landfill was targeted because it was tied to a trash bin at a hotel on San Pedro Avenue, where Elizabeth Johnson, 23, claimed to have suffocated Gabriel Johnson, placed him in a diaper bag and disposed of his body.

Police continued to investigate a separate missing person case on the 9-month-old because Johnson also claimed that she gave him to a couple in a San Antonio park.

Private companies donated more than $100,000 worth of personnel, equipment and services to the excavation, which began at the Tessman Road Landfill Tuesday. It will take several more days to remove an estimated 1.8 million cubic feet of debris that officials said sits atop a layer where police believed the baby's remains or related evidence could be.

The particular section of the landfill was cordoned off since Dec. 27, the day that Johnson allegedly sent a text message to Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, saying she killed the boy.

Vicky Waddy, spokeswoman for Zachry Construction Corporation, said her company's efforts also temporarily halted at the site. She added that five employees operated an excavator and three dump trucks in the dig since Tuesday.

She estimated the cost of the employees' work — which included loading dump trucks with debris and unloading the dump trucks at another section of the landfill — was $30,000. But that amount could change if the rain continued, complicating the operation.

“The problem isn't just the rain coming down, but whether there's a stable foundation for our excavator,” she said.

A spokesman for Yantis Company said a crew was on standby to help police in the second phase of the landfill operation, which will include sifting through debris for evidence. That process, which costs an estimated $30,000, will begin once the landfill site has been excavated to 45 feet, police said.

Yantis employees will then use equipment, including two excavators, to move the debris to a nearby secure site, which police refused to disclose, to allow for the arduous process of searching through the trash. Police will use search teams and cadaver dogs in the search, McManus said.

“Right now, we're waiting for the Zachry crews to finish their part,” said Yantis spokesman Paul Basaldua. “We hope to start sometime next week, pending weather. If it continues to rain, it's harder to sift through that material because it becomes more compacted and clay-like.”

Meanwhile, Johnson, who was arrested in Florida, remained jailed in Arizona on charges of kidnapping, custodial interference and child abuse.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/84136547.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: February 11, 2010, 03:45:30 PM »

Rain suspends San Antonio landfill search for baby boy
Associated Press

SAN ANTONIO — San Antonio authorities searching for a missing Arizona baby were forced to suspend their landfill dig because of heavy rains.

Police spokeswoman Sandy Gutierrez said police excavated a portion of the landfill but had to stop the search today because of heavy rains, which create toxic run-off.

It will likely be the middle of next week before searchers reach the portion of the landfill where they'll focus their search for 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson or evidence related to his disappearance, police said.
He was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, shortly after Christmas at a San Antonio hotel. The Tempe, Ariz., woman was later arrested alone on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference. She told the boy's father she killed Gabriel and dumped him in the trash — a story she later retracted.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6862292.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1766 on: February 11, 2010, 04:15:57 PM »

Rain suspends San Antonio landfill search for baby boy
Associated Press

SAN ANTONIO — San Antonio authorities searching for a missing Arizona baby were forced to suspend their landfill dig because of heavy rains.

Police spokeswoman Sandy Gutierrez said police excavated a portion of the landfill but had to stop the search today because of heavy rains, which create toxic run-off.

It will likely be the middle of next week before searchers reach the portion of the landfill where they'll focus their search for 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson or evidence related to his disappearance, police said.
He was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, shortly after Christmas at a San Antonio hotel. The Tempe, Ariz., woman was later arrested alone on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference. She told the boy's father she killed Gabriel and dumped him in the trash — a story she later retracted.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6862292.html
Thank-you, what a shame the weather is halting this.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1767 on: February 11, 2010, 05:48:37 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

I typed in Tammi Peters for Marriage & Divorces (Nevada) and Itelius claims 2 people. 

MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE RECORD RESULTS
2 People found for Tammi Peters in Nevada.

http://www.intelius.com/marriage-record.html?searchform=marriage&

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: February 11, 2010, 07:17:26 PM »

Woman indicted in missing-baby case

A grand jury indicted a Scottsdale woman Tuesday on counts of forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference in connection with the case of a missing 9-month-old Tempe boy.

According to the indictment and police, Tammi Fay Smith, 37, and Elizabeth Johnson plotted to sever the parental rights of Gabriel Johnson’s father.

Elizabeth Johnson, who is charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference, left the state with Gabriel in December and claims to have both killed the child and given him up for adoption in Texas.

The boy hasn’t been seen since Dec. 26, and San Antonio police are searching a landfill for his remains.

The indictment also alleges Smith forged a court document. Police say she admitted to forging the document, which was filed in the child custody case involving Johnson and Gabriel’s father, Logan McQueary.

Smith is scheduled for a court appearance March 9.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/150587
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: February 11, 2010, 07:28:51 PM »

O/T Person of interest arrested in the Somer Thompson case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1770 on: February 11, 2010, 08:01:15 PM »

A grand jury indicted a Scottsdale woman Tuesday on counts of forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference in connection with the case of a missing 9-month-old Tempe boy.

According to the indictment and police, Tammi Fay Smith, 37, and Elizabeth Johnson plotted to sever the parental rights of Gabriel Johnson’s father.

Elizabeth Johnson, who is charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference, left the state with Gabriel in December and claims to have both killed the child and given him up for adoption in Texas.

The boy hasn’t been seen since Dec. 26, and San Antonio police are searching a landfill for his remains.

The indictment also alleges Smith forged a court document. Police say she admitted to forging the document, which was filed in the child custody case involving Johnson and Gabriel’s father, Logan McQueary.

That's excellent news.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1771 on: February 11, 2010, 08:35:04 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys,

(ME) I am puzzled by this paragraph, a charge was removed by not enough evidence and now it may be reinstated?

Tammi Smith has one court case against her for the charges 'Forgery' and 'Conspiracy to Commit Custodial Interference'. She was also charged with 'Custodial Interference' but that charge was soon dropped because there was yet insufficient evidence for prosecution. However, that same charge may have been reinstated. All three charges are Class 4 felonies. After a $15-thousand bond was posted by her husband Jack Smith, Tammi Smith left the 4th Avenue Jail, where she had spent just one day and one night, February 2—3, and returned to her half-million-dollar home in Scottsdale.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2689503/tammi_smith_court_cat_fight_w_baby.html

(I should keep it mind reports aren't always accurate)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1772 on: February 11, 2010, 09:14:51 PM »

That's excellent news.

YeeHawwwwww! Thank you Northern for all the updates. Real life has had me busy.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: February 11, 2010, 10:04:12 PM »

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: February 11, 2010, 11:33:51 PM »

Yea!!! Thanks for the posting!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: February 12, 2010, 12:41:12 AM »

Landfill Search for Missing Baby Suspended

The bad weather also forced police to suspend today's search for the missing nine-month-old boy, Gabriel Johnson. But, his father Logan McQueary is not focusing his energy on the search of the landfill. Instead, he hit the southside today -- checking places where his ex-girlfriend Elizabeth Johnson was last seen before she fled to Florida without Gabriel. McQueary went to a Motel 6 where Johnson left her vehicle December 27th, a day after she was seen with Gabriel. He also went to the Tornado Bus Stop where some workers told him what Johnson did before boarding a bus. McQueary told us it's incredible to see the outpouring of support for the well being of his missing son. He is pleading with anyone who has information to come forward. He also asks if anyone out there has his son, to drop him off somewhere safe, no questions asked.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1222.shtml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1776 on: February 12, 2010, 01:17:50 AM »

NoRose & Monkey's,

Have you read this article? Pages 2 & 3 are new to me. TS is Satin.          

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2690044/tammi_smith_her_blackmail_of_logan_pg2.html?cat=9       

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: February 12, 2010, 08:52:07 AM »

With all due respect Seahorse, she is not satin.  She is a terrible blend of burlap and vinyl.   Monkey Devil!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: February 12, 2010, 09:39:02 AM »

With all due respect Seahorse, she is not satin.  She is a terrible blend of burlap and vinyl.   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1779 on: February 12, 2010, 09:46:53 AM »

Mz. Burlap & Vinyl may had another residence:

Nashville, TN
Goodlettsville, TN
Antioch, TN
Hendersonville, TN

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.