May 14, 2024, 08:29:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 382214 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1760 on: November 21, 2008, 12:03:06 AM »

Janet, you are way too suspicious.
When this goes to trial, Cindy & George are going to need a lawyer if only to advise them on what they have to answer or how far they can go with the lies. If they are paying no attention to their lawyer now, can you imagine what is going to come out of Cindy's mouth at trial ? 

ITA, although I thin the only way to get he to STFU is wire her jaws together.....I'd actually pay to see that

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1761 on: November 21, 2008, 12:03:52 AM »

Night kids! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: November 21, 2008, 12:04:33 AM »

Interesting Post on one of Casey's "friends" myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=394778191

Reference to Xanax Use ....

Nov 12 2008 1:50 PM

so whats good son how you been and hows the xanax working 4 you lol you need to come to glo one night its good! hit me up!

ALSO - Clint House is a "friend" of this "friend" .... for any monkeys that care to do some "research" on their own ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1763 on: November 21, 2008, 12:05:23 AM »

Night kids! 

Night Boo~thanks for remembering my son when you posted about pictures of random children being circuated.....you are very wise

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: November 21, 2008, 12:06:59 AM »

Unless serious action is taken against these creatures the A's SPECULATION I expect to hear that they have either taken over KFN or established one of their own in the quest to cash in on the Missing/Murdered Family Member Lottery.

They have plans for their years ahead to make up for giving into the thievery of KC, they have to get a retirement fund going & avoiding taxes could be one way while standing around pretending to empathize holding out the donation jars to the sympathetic public at large.  Of course my contention, that has been the plan all along.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: November 21, 2008, 12:08:47 AM »

Okay with I left the board last night I was concerned with the statment made by OCSO Padilla , now after reading the lawyers that where interview , now I am more concerned.

See if ya'll can help along with this

Padilla says hes concerned that  Anthony's tip my try to plant reasonable doubt in publics eyes tainting jury pool. KNEW that was coming....

We have never seen Maggot testing . We know of this only from hearsay . Im I correct.

No FBI is on states witness list . IS That it no more witness?

All of a sudden we hear that there was ham and cheese and rotting food in truck ? Pleeeeease , No comment from OSCO on this.

That ham & cheese theory is ridiculous. Ham is too salty to rot like that. In fact cooked food won't rot that way, so unless she was carrying raw pork chops or raw ribs, it's not even a remote possibility that those decomp gases would come from anything other than a human body. And although pigs put out some of the same gases as people, there were still a couple of gases unique to human decomp in that car.

Is there another document that will have the LE and FBI witnesses on it, or is this it?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: November 21, 2008, 12:13:01 AM »

Janet, you are way too suspicious.
When this goes to trial, Cindy & George are going to need a lawyer if only to advise them on what they have to answer or how far they can go with the lies. If they are paying no attention to their lawyer now, can you imagine what is going to come out of Cindy's mouth at trial ? 

Kat ... more often than not my initial gut feeling regarding a situation that does not seem right ... does not make sense ... is right on!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1767 on: November 21, 2008, 12:16:10 AM »

Night Monkeys~this time I really am going to try to not check back in, just too d@mn addictive

[
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: November 21, 2008, 12:22:13 AM »

From the Anthony's Blog

November 20, 2008 - Thursday

Press Release from the Anthony’s
Current mood: hopeful

Orlando, FL – "Due to recent developments and events this week, it has now become unnecessary to hold a press conference," said Michelle Bart, spokesperson for the Anthony family.

"The search for Caylee Marie Anthony will continue and we are asking the public if you feel your previous tips were not addressed to please contact Caylee's tipline at 1-888-231-5618, furthermore, the command center will continue to be open weekly Thursday – Monday from 10am-4pm in order for us to continue our outreach to the community in bringing home Caylee and many other children that are still missing," said George Anthony...

"We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months.  We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer be of benefit to us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie.  We wish Mark and his staff all the best," said George and Cindy Anthony.

For further information please continue to visit www.helpfindcaylee.com or www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing.
Why doesn't this family just go ask their daughter were Caylee is.  This is completely insane and frustrating.  The answers are sitting in the Orange County jail.  GRRRRRRRRRRRR

It was actually unnecessary to hold a press conference prior to recent news. Go to the jail and ask your daughter where Caylee is. Its really simple.

What a joke the spokespersons have been for the family. So let's understand ... they Anthony's have been promising all week that they have news and evidence that Caylee is alive, yet they held off from telling anyone. Yeah, that is believable.

Now NeJame gets out of Dodge and they family feels that there is no need for a presser.

So, one would surmise that NeJame was the only credible entity in this whole house of cards that the Anthony's have surrounded themselves with and NeJame wanted no part of it. They were going to use NeJame's credibility in this cherade of a live Caylee search with Kid Finders.

Looks like NeJame pulled the plug on that.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1769 on: November 21, 2008, 12:26:33 AM »

Red, do you know why Tim would need the count working for him now?

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: November 21, 2008, 12:32:26 AM »

Don't think I had seen this picture ... One similar, but not this particular one ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: November 21, 2008, 12:34:40 AM »

Night Monkeys~this time I really am going to try to not check back in, just too d@mn addictive

Who is the child in your incredible pictures?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: November 21, 2008, 12:37:31 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!!!

Janet
9:35 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1773 on: November 21, 2008, 12:55:19 AM »

Hey Monks-

Got home late and I'm catching up....guess NeJame didn't want to stay on the train to nowhere anymore....this is way beyond insane at this point.  My question is when does this train to nowhere crash?  I mean, at some point the Anthonys are not going to be able to keep this up, right?  Unfortunately, I have my doubts about Caylee's body ever being found, so when is this house of cards going to fall?  What will it take?

I am so utterly frustrated. 

Sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: November 21, 2008, 12:55:51 AM »

Monkeys ... the Count is not working for Tim.

It really makes sense if you look at it in this manner. It is my understanding that when TES did the last two searches in FL they received about 85-90 new TES members. Enough that TES may be creating a charter group in Orlando for not if the nest person goes missing, but when. They will have some infrstructure alreasy set up.

It is my understanding that NeJame said he would help in any way possible with the necessary paperwork needed to create such an entity. That's it. As simple as that.

NeJame respects Tim Miller and the work TES does.

Obviously he has ethics and morals as he finally bolted away from the family today.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1775 on: November 21, 2008, 01:01:11 AM »

If any member of my family were missing I would be combing the earth looking for them or in deep mourning or maybe even hitting the bottle....but the LAST thing I would be able to even consider is becoming the spokesperson for any organization....where the f&%$* is George's head right now?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: November 21, 2008, 01:02:00 AM »

Hello Monkeys.........I would just like to say that I have thought alot about "everything" that has happened in the past couple of weeks and I have a few things to say..First of all...
  Tim Miller.......this man has made a life out of finding missing people, because of the hurt and pain he has been through when his own Daughter came up missing and was later found dead, he decided to help other families that was going through the same thing that he went through....
  Now I have heard alot of people say...."I never heard of Tim Miller before this search" which should answer a few Questions for you right there....Why? have you not heard of him...because he has been doing this for years and years,, with out the cameras following him around....without caring if he was on every news station. He just wanted to help and find the loss ones and nothing more or nothing less....Yes he needs money,,,,who wouldnt with all that has to be done to search like he does.....Also, if there are a few things that are in disaray or seems out of order......thats bound to happen to at times, he's only one man, and a busy one at that. I hear people say...he was drinking, well so what, after all that went on in Orlando with the media and the Anthonies and LP , if anyone needed a drink Im sure he did, but you can bet he still held up his end as for as the searching goes....and then after doing what he could in Florida he moved on to another State and went straight back to searching for another lost soul and guess what, he found him 4 short hours after he started........That should be all the Proof we need as far as Tim goes....

Now on to LP.......This is a bounty hunter.....not search and rescue person......True he does find people....but people that are hiding......not missing.....I think there's a difference...Im not saying that his heart isnt in the right place..I know he may really want to find Caylee and there's nothing wrong with him searching if thats what he wants to do, but he needs to do it the right way......if he wants to find that poor baby and that is really whats in his heart, then why tell any body what he is planning.....just hire the people......get the stuff together and go search...no camera's no news hounds...no giving autographs....just search.   I think he would be a little more creditable if he did it this way...

Im sorry this post is so long but I think if we really looked at the FACTS  in all aspecs of this so called media circus this case has turned into, we can figure out for ourselves who is true to what they are doing and who is just wanting attention.......Think about it the next time someone shows up and you will be able to see what is the real purpose behind the person.......IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: November 21, 2008, 01:02:10 AM »

Monkeys ... the Count is not working for Tim.

It really makes sense if you look at it in this manner. It is my understanding that when TES did the last two searches in FL they received about 85-90 new TES members. Enough that TES may be creating a charter group in Orlando for not if the nest person goes missing, but when. They will have some infrstructure alreasy set up.

It is my understanding that NeJame said he would help in any way possible with the necessary paperwork needed to create such an entity. That's it. As simple as that.

NeJame respects Tim Miller and the work TES does.

Obviously he has ethics and morals as he finally bolted away from the family today.

Thanks for clearing that up Red ... I thought it had more to do with the "media" side of NeJame as opposed to the "defense attorney side" ...

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: November 21, 2008, 01:05:12 AM »

If any member of my family were missing I would be combing the earth looking for them or in deep mourning or maybe even hitting the bottle....but the LAST thing I would be able to even consider is becoming the spokesperson for any organization....where the f&%$* is George's head right now?

Better yet ... when this is "all over" George and Cindy plan on writing a book ... not on the case ... but on what to do if your child goes missing ...   

sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1779 on: November 21, 2008, 01:10:22 AM »

Better yet ... when this is "all over" George and Cindy plan on writing a book ... not on the case ... but on what to do if your child goes missing ...   

I am at a point with this case where I am physically ill over it....I am astounded at the depth of the rage I feel towards these people I have never met....but SERIOUSLY what is this?  I have never seen anything like this before.....I really think that Cindy and George are more involved than we know.   The only way I can fathom this behavior is if it is an attempt to cover some ass.
They must know something......

I am trying to breathe....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.