May 13, 2024, 04:43:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 382096 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: November 19, 2008, 05:13:13 PM »

SunnyinTX--I feel ya'!  Annie, Amy, Andy 

TOY--if you're still here, you made me cry! TY for your wonderful post.

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: November 19, 2008, 05:13:42 PM »

klaas, i think we have the same idea now about the NOI.
on this witness list, the NOI's are :
ann marie chase
annie dowling
dante salah

even the members of LE do not have NOI on their names, so it sorta makes me speculate that there was a written agreement maybe done right after each of their interviews during the investigation..
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: November 19, 2008, 05:14:38 PM »

Cindy plays the "wounded grandmother" routine very well. She goes on and on about how innocent KC is. But her own words are going to be used against her in a court of law when it is repeated back to her that she told everyone that KC is a sociopath, liar, and thief. She has her bank statements to prove KC stole money along with friends and family members to corroborate that. With Cindy's temper against KC, do you really think she was holding her on the couch, rocking her back and forth telling her it was going to be OK? I bet Cindy was trying to get information out of her, giving her icy looks and the cold shoulder. Caylee was everything to Cindy and KC took that away. Cindy may have her own reasons (mama bear) to protect KC to some extent, but I do believe she now knows the truth about what happened. Even if KC blurted it out in "spite" to see her mother's reaction. 

I keep thinking about George saying that when he got home,Cindy was pacing back and forth out front and she looked at him and said,"We lost her,We lost her"..When he asked who,she said Caylee.I can't help but to wonder if Casey hadn't threatened something against Caylee to Cindy?Seem's like a forwarning to me...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: November 19, 2008, 05:15:34 PM »

Did anyone know there is a party going on in the corner of the cage?

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/MUuFVkcNhn3yW1VN

DID YOU SEE THIS ONE!! http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/yMuPp5XU3e1u1wNlvXdK

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: November 19, 2008, 05:15:42 PM »

This is a very good post, IMO.. just possibilities as to what may have happened..

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2962176#post2962176

Thanks AM more interesting thoughts and theories.  Today has brought about a lot of people posting new ideas....keep it coming!!

Thanks Dolce. Wish I could take credit for any interesting theories.. but I'm fresh out.     I'm just happy to find them elsewhere and share with the group.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #425 on: November 19, 2008, 05:15:47 PM »

Is there supposed to be another document dump from LE this week?

There was rumor of it, sure hope so, maybe I read that was said on Murt's chat. So I don't know how reliable that would be.

Murt's source, he was on the phone with, said no dump in foreseeable future. 
I went back and checked on this, originally there was a rumor about a doc dump, and now I read that Murt's source said no dump in future. Thanks for clearing that up. Poor Murt, what in the world happened last night on his chat, FBI, suicide talk, someone sure wants to shut him down.

Suicide???? FBI????
There evidently was alot of things happening with Murt last night on the chat. I was reading on another forum, people were discussing about last night, about the hacking, FBI being involved, I really don't understand why someone wants him to stop what he is doing. Lot of crazy people.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: November 19, 2008, 05:17:30 PM »

How do we know she was buried w/ no clothes on?  Or is this just an assumption?

Thank you! 

We are just assuming based on a statement that Casey made saying "They have not even found her clothes yet"....trying to decifer the puzzle. 
What do you think?

I think she had to have been referring to Cylee's extra clothing...not clothes she had on when she died...and I think Casey threw them someplace....a dumpster perhaps....JMO

Sunny - I think something along these lines is what LP has been alluding to as having referenced "the dumpster down the street from Tony's will play a role in this" (or something along those lines) ...

I don't think he necessarily meant that Caylee's body was in that dumpster, but perhaps they (LE) has already found something that belonged to Caylee in that dumpster.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: November 19, 2008, 05:18:39 PM »

LOLOL  Brandi you crack me up! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #428 on: November 19, 2008, 05:20:07 PM »

ann marie chase
annie dowling
dante salah

even the members of LE do not have NOI on their names, so it sorta makes me speculate that there was a written agreement maybe done right after each of their interviews during the investigation..
Also in previous document dumps we saw at least one person that was interviewed twice. Maybe some of these people have also had 2nd or 3rd interviews that reveal a much deeper knowledge of what happened. I think LE and others (kids talking) have put enough fear into these kids of what could happen, that they would tell the truth against KC. That one guy came back and confessed to lying, he thought long and hard about would happen to him when the truth came out. Hopefully the others have too. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: November 19, 2008, 05:22:12 PM »

ME TOO!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: November 19, 2008, 05:23:57 PM »

Posted that, then got a better idea and went and made it:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #431 on: November 19, 2008, 05:24:56 PM »

ann marie chase
annie dowling
dante salah

I looked up NOI also, and that's what it said notice of intent. The list we are seeing is catagory A, what I'm hearing is catagory B would be the witnesses who would not be deposed, experts.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #432 on: November 19, 2008, 05:25:25 PM »

Yes Invision- I believe Annie has alot of info, and also I remember pics somewhere of Annie's dogs. If one believes that post about cloroform and dogs, also the owner of Lake Vaj has a dog.

I always thought there was some reason Annies statement was never released.
Reading over her ex boyfriend Dante's posts again at WS, I don't know why, but there is something about him that makes me uncomfortable. He could be a great guy, I don't know, just a gut feeling.

Funny you should say that he makes you uncomfortable, because I seem to have the same aversion to him as well.
At first glance of him I got an uneasy feeling about him too.  He just does not look like the "Casey type" either. 
It was mentioned that he was lurking at LP's dives too....
Also, when him and Casey broke up he started going out with Amy??  That caused a huge fight in my Sorority one time with a sister dating an ex of another sister, nightmare for all of us that were there. That was always a rule of thumb as far as I knew it never to date a best friends ex.
I'm way behind, but in case nobody has corrected this, Dante never dated Casey.  He said he didn't any way.  Are you thinking of Jesse? cause that's who sounded like he was trying to hook up with Amy in the text msgs.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: November 19, 2008, 05:26:42 PM »

ann marie chase
annie dowling
dante salah

Also in previous document dumps we saw at least one person that was interviewed twice. Maybe some of these people have also had 2nd or 3rd interviews that reveal a much deeper knowledge of what happened. I think LE and others (kids talking) have put enough fear into these kids of what could happen, that they would tell the truth against KC. That one guy came back and confessed to lying, he thought long and hard about would happen to him when the truth came out. Hopefully the others have too. 

I must've missed something.  Who was the guy that came back and confessed to lying?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #434 on: November 19, 2008, 05:27:15 PM »

O/T Is "Just saying" a southern expression? Kinda like "fixin" or "Yall"? B/c I'm from Michigan and I've not really hear it.

We do a lot of "you guys" and dropping the ing off of our words, kind of chopping them off b/c it's so fricking cold up here and saying the rest of the word is using precious energy! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: November 19, 2008, 05:27:39 PM »

Bringing this post over from Websleuths: WhatsThatClue Today, 05:27 PM

Just reported on WESH---GA said he's willing to be spokesperson for Kidfinders and willing to work without pay for them. GA said he wants to help them get set up in this (Orlando) area.

Story link not on WESH yet, I'll post it when it appears.

(report showed KF tent site empty)
_________

If anyone in the WESH viewing area could verify please.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #436 on: November 19, 2008, 05:31:32 PM »

ann marie chase
annie dowling
dante salah

I must've missed something.  Who was the guy that came back and confessed to lying?
Shoot! I can't remember. But I do remember HEARING it when listening to transcripts. The officer reiterated the fact he lied and came back on his own accord to tell the truth. It was b/c he was scared the first time. Monkeys help me out here! 

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: November 19, 2008, 05:31:35 PM »

Bringing this post over from Websleuths: WhatsThatClue Today, 05:27 PM

Just reported on WESH---GA said he's willing to be spokesperson for Kidfinders and willing to work without pay for them. GA said he wants to help them get set up in this (Orlando) area.

Story link not on WESH yet, I'll post it when it appears.

(report showed KF tent site empty)
_________

If anyone in the WESH viewing area could verify please.

I saw it.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: November 19, 2008, 05:31:44 PM »

O/T Is "Just saying" a southern expression? Kinda like "fixin" or "Yall"? B/c I'm from Michigan and I've not really hear it.

We do a lot of "you guys" and dropping the ing off of our words, kind of chopping them off b/c it's so fricking cold up here and saying the rest of the word is using precious energy! 

I don't think "Just Sayin'" is a southern expression.. not as far as I know. I'm from Los Angeles (currently living in OH) and seems everybody I talk to says it.

Hey Boo.. you rooting for Michigan this Saturday?    (We're a "blue" house here). 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: November 19, 2008, 05:31:50 PM »

I never used the expression until I started posting on the Internet. It’s a more casual way of saying “That is just one man’s/woman’s opinion. It’s a little humorous and can be used to soften the blow of a harsh critique, or negate the need for obvious completion. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.