May 14, 2024, 03:33:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: CHRISTMAS 2009; YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 59605 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: November 27, 2009, 07:45:42 AM »

Thank you so much.  I feel so festive, ready to shop and post.  You are so nice to do this for me. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: November 27, 2009, 09:25:00 AM »

I was window shopping as well, CBB.  I remember when you first started, and you have become very skilled at this, right in front of our eyes.  You are so creative - it is always fun to see what you are up to. 

Hi Sleuth You helped me find my first bee avatar when I came to Scared Monkeys.  It is a little bee on a bunch of flowers.  I still have it saved, but changed to the little girl bee since the first little real bee was hard to dress.  But I love my little original bee, and it was so nice not to be nekky anymore.  Thank you so much!

And CBB, thank you for upgrading my little bee girl with another deer.  I love last years also, and I kept my Christmas avi up for a long time after Christmas because I enjoyed the little deer so much.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: November 27, 2009, 11:11:02 AM »

Very holidayish in here!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #203 on: November 27, 2009, 12:16:15 PM »

I was window shopping as well, CBB.  I remember when you first started, and you have become very skilled at this, right in front of our eyes.  You are so creative - it is always fun to see what you are up to. 

Sleuth! Right now, I'm up to working on an avatar for you!  It's wonderful to see you, and please let me say again, how much I appreciate your video! You said it all for so many of us! You're family, Sleuth and I'm so glad you stopped by! Come back soon and I'll have you ready for Christmas!   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: November 27, 2009, 01:24:11 PM »

Thanks again CBB, little monkey girl looks very festive for the holiday!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #205 on: November 27, 2009, 03:09:53 PM »

It's fun to see you too, Sleuth! Your koala is decked out for the season, and I've been trying to track you down!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/sleuth.gif

Cookie! Hi there! It's good to see you! 

Scandi: I'm almost done with your revamp!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #206 on: November 27, 2009, 03:13:22 PM »

Tracygirl and Monkalicious: You're both very welcome! Merry Christmas Season! 

Muffy? I know what you mean about your original little deer, and actually, I was playing with just a "facelift" to that one. I'll PM you with what I come up with and you can choose. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: November 27, 2009, 06:02:47 PM »

Hi CBB       Just doing a drive-by.

Sleuth looks so cute ! 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: November 27, 2009, 07:07:30 PM »

Hi CBB!  Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!  I love to visit here to see all the beautiful avies you've created.  And I just love mine.  I wanted to drop off some cookies & hot chocolate for you for when you take a break.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #209 on: November 27, 2009, 07:31:02 PM »

Hi Bud's!!     Hi Cece!!   

Ummmmmm, that hot chocky looks GOOD!!!  YUM!!!!

I just LOVE having company in here!!    Now that Cece has brought some refreshments, we can PARTY!!!!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: November 27, 2009, 07:39:16 PM »

Party, Party, Party!!!

Hi CBB!  I was off looking for more Holiday gifs & forgot to sign out.  I love coming here to visit.  It is so festive!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: November 27, 2009, 10:05:14 PM »

How adorable!!!! WTG CBB 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: November 27, 2009, 10:10:19 PM »

Hey Greeneyes, where is everybody tonight????

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #213 on: November 27, 2009, 10:48:47 PM »

Hi CBB,  I am wondering if you can lighten up my dear Santa's face so I can see the sparkle in his eye.  Thanks again CBB.  I love my new Avi. Ya Ya 

OMG,  I just saw Santa on Rudolph!  Is that just great or what.  LOLOLOL  Crack me up, it is just too funny.

I used to paint Scandanavian Christmas scenes to make Christmas cards ~ in July, so you know I luv Christmastime!  xox     

Hiya Scandi! Your little guy is going to have to get bigger for his eyes to show, so I put him in a new avi. His eyes are there and they blink, too! Would either of these be alright for Christmas?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Scandi99.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Scandi101.gif
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 12:22:49 PM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #214 on: November 27, 2009, 10:52:48 PM »

THERE'S A LIST OF AVATARS I'VE MADE ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD. I ADD TO IT DAILY, SO CHECK IT OFTEN! IF YOURS ISN'T THERE, I'D LOVE TO MAKE ONE FOR YOU! JUST LEAVE ME A POST, AND I'LL FIX YOU UP!!   

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #215 on: November 27, 2009, 10:55:38 PM »

How adorable!!!! WTG CBB 

Hey you!! How's Shell doing? What would you like on your Christmas avi, Shell? Hmmmmmm ?   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #216 on: November 28, 2009, 09:10:50 AM »

Good Morning CBB - I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of good food and fun.  My niece found these 2 monkeys while playing on the computer, I really like both of them and will stick to these to for my avi from now on soooooooo can you dress them up for Christmas - I hate to be a pain in the monkey butt but I love these two photos because they look so deep in thought, yet so peaceful.  Forgive me for changing.  Take your time no rush.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #217 on: November 28, 2009, 11:07:34 AM »

Good Morning CBB - I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of good food and fun.  My niece found these 2 monkeys while playing on the computer, I really like both of them and will stick to these to for my avi from now on soooooooo can you dress them up for Christmas - I hate to be a pain in the monkey butt but I love these two photos because they look so deep in thought, yet so peaceful.  Forgive me for changing.  Take your time no rush.   

Hiya, Missiontoconvict!    I'm so glad you found those pics! I wasn't entirely happy with your Christmas avi anyway, and was spending some time looking for something that would work better for you, so I'm thrilled to see these guys!! Sure, Mission, I'm happy to! Check back!   
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: November 28, 2009, 12:02:57 PM »

Hi CBB,  I had to stop by and see all of your wonderful work.  Both you and Brandi are so very special and do so much for the Monkeys.  Thank you.  I hope you take time for your Christmas Holiday avatar also.  Again, thanks for all you contribute to our great Monkeys!     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #219 on: November 28, 2009, 12:24:41 PM »

Hi CBB,  I had to stop by and see all of your wonderful work.  Both you and Brandi are so very special and do so much for the Monkeys.  Thank you.  I hope you take time for your Christmas Holiday avatar also.  Again, thanks for all you contribute to our great Monkeys!     

Hi Sweet Morgan! It's great to see you! I love company and you and your little kitty are welcome faces anytime! Merry Christmas!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.