May 22, 2024, 10:28:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391386 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 06:28:02 PM »

Goood GAWD!  I'm too busy to hang out with you wonderful monkeys, but I got a google alert (which are usually a day late and a dollar short) that says sauces say Caylee was sold.  Can I sue the Anthonys for my drowning in their el toro poo poo???

Did it actually say SAUCES???

Do you think that it is our own A-1??
She's going to have some splainin to do.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 06:30:09 PM »

Okay, here's been my day so far:

Got up at 6:00 am, got ready for work, fed doggies, made bed, went to work.
Worked all day, stopped at pharmacy and supermarket on the way home.
Put chicken in the oven, fed doggies dinner, put a load of laundry in washer.
Came to read at SM.

I tell you all this (a) to make you feel sorry for me and 
(b)so you'll know why I'm gonna ask stoopid questions.

I haven't had any time to read documents, and I don't understand about Amy's Mysterious Pants.

Amy slept in her clothes? She kept money in the clothes she slept in them? She believed that she had changed her pants and lost her money while she slept? I'm sooooo confused by this! 

Wouldn't you sleep with all of your valuables on you if Casey was sleeping on your couch?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 06:30:24 PM »

That was a beautiful vid, 2NJSons_Mom!

I agree, but can't take credit, carpe......Blonde found it, I think on youtube and posted it on the opening page of last thread.  Klaas had seen it before, too.  It is a nice tribute to Caylee.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 06:30:29 PM »

OK have we discussed this yet???

Two million Dollars???

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

There are also claims that Casey's attorney is purposely trying to create drama in the case.

A movie director wouldn't have to make up the drama of Casey Anthony's first release from jail. When faced with Eyewitness News' tough questions, Casey turned away and nuzzled her face into her attorney's neck as he hugged her and shielded her from the rain and reporters.

It's the stuff that movies are made of.

The California bounty hunter who sprung her says that's what attorney Jose Baez is counting on, which is why his hired security force stood back and let the drama unfold. After that, Baez hired bodyguards for Casey at what Eyewitness News was told was $1,500 a week.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that Baez made him sign away any rights on movie or book deals, that Baez is banking on the entertainment industry and so is his mysterious public relations man.

"He's representing that, to the family and to Jose, that 'I can get two million dollars.' Well, to be honest with ya, Hollywood will throw $2 million at anything that's, you know, sensationalized as something like this. Believe me," Padilla said.

Sources close to the Anthonys told Eyewitness News a $2 million contract with the Lifetime Movie Network has been signed. Padilla also said Baez broke his promise to beef up security because of the protesters to ramp up the drama the night Casey was arrested at her parents' house. He showed up after her arrest and held a marathon news conference slamming investigators for the show.

Most everyone knows the plotline of the story. Everyone's now waiting to see how it ends.

Questions Surround Who Cashed In On Caylee Anthony Video
POSTED: 4:54 pm EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 5:06 pm EDT September 11, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News is following the money in the Caylee Anthony case, both the money Casey Anthony is charged with stealing and the money someone in the Anthony family may be making from home video obtained by ABC's 20/20.

Every day, Casey Anthony leaves her parent's home and is driven to her lawyer's office in Kissimmee by one family member or another and then driven back home. Casey's lawyer says he's being paid, but won't say by whom, and now Eyewitness News has learned that someone in the family might have gotten a big paycheck because of the tragedy.

The home videos of Caylee Marie Anthony celebrating a birthday and swimming in the backyard pool, which appeared exclusively on ABC News, have captured the hearts of many (See Images | Watch Raw Video). But they are also raising questions now over whether the network paid for them, how much it paid and to whom.

There are reports that ABC possibly paid $200,000 for licensing rights to the videos. On Thursday, ABC News told Eyewitness News, "ABC News licensed footage and photos from rights holders. We do not discuss the details of our licensing agreements."

Eyewitness News has learned only four people would have access and or rights to the family videos and photographs: Caylee's mother Casey, Caylee's uncle Lee and her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony.

Through their Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame, Cindy and George strongly deny having anything to do with the release and/or sale of the videos.

"Absolutely not. And anybody that would suggest such a thing is a damnable liar. They did not receive one penny. They did not negotiate or utter one syllable towards that," NeJame said.

Eyewitness News contacted Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, to ask if he or Casey has received any money from ABC for the videos and photos. His public relations firm refused to answer specific questions about the licensing fee but said, "The Baez law firm is focused solely on defending their client, not the commercialization of their client's missing daughter Caylee."

Baez's public relations firm said he's received offers for book and movie deals for more than a million dollars, none of which have been accepted. But, again, they won't answer specifically about licensing fees.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17451650/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 06:31:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Have just been approved and happy to be "swinging" with all of you.   Have enjoyed your comments, humour and theories on this case. 

Would like your opinion on something:

On Casey’s July 16 call to home requesting Tony’s phone number, the conversation is:
Kristina: “Lee said he doesn’t have Tony’s phone number.
Casey Anthony: “Yes, he does. He has Tony’s number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he’d give me the number.”
Kristina: “So, if I go and get you Tony’s number, are you going to finish talking to me?”
Casey Anthony: “I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven’t slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

Then, on July 24th, Patrick Bourgeois visits Casey in jail and triggers her memory with Mike Walker’s name. Patrick says, “we’re still on your team”.

I have not seen any LE interviews with Patrick or Mike. Do you think they have been interviewed? If there was an accomplice (I think Casey disposed of Caylee on her own), do you think it could have been Mike?

Please let me know your thoughts. THANKS!!!!

Welcome Canadagirl!  I fixed your avatar for you 

I'll have to look into this Mike thing 
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 06:31:52 PM »

jermeg1923 
Sep 24, 2008 | 6:27 PM JoanneP
Sep 24, 2008 | 6:23 PM toetag
Sep 24, 2008 | 6:12 PM He was blaming the sheriff for waiting 2 months to offer a deal for information on finding Caylee. He was responding to a letter the sheriff sent. I didn't hear all of his response, but he said the ball is now in the sheriff's court. It sounded like he was offering to tell the sheriff where Caylee is but I didn't hear what type of immunity the sheriff offered. Guess it will be on the Fox 35 news at 10 PM.
---

Hey I found this over at fox orlando blog not sure what is is, but someone says it on there front page in letters or something

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 06:31:59 PM »

kkkkkk....going to eat now bbl

Ok, you got me good that time... I know not to try and make a post if the thread is on page 98 and Nut is awake. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 06:32:39 PM »

Two million Dollars???

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

There are also claims that Casey's attorney is purposely trying to create drama in the case.

A movie director wouldn't have to make up the drama of Casey Anthony's first release from jail. When faced with Eyewitness News' tough questions, Casey turned away and nuzzled her face into her attorney's neck as he hugged her and shielded her from the rain and reporters.

The California bounty hunter who sprung her says that's what attorney Jose Baez is counting on, which is why his hired security force stood back and let the drama unfold. After that, Baez hired bodyguards for Casey at what Eyewitness News was told was $1,500 a week.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that Baez made him sign away any rights on movie or book deals, that Baez is banking on the entertainment industry and so is his mysterious public relations man.

"He's representing that, to the family and to Jose, that 'I can get two million dollars.' Well, to be honest with ya, Hollywood will throw $2 million at anything that's, you know, sensationalized as something like this. Believe me," Padilla said.

Sources close to the Anthonys told Eyewitness News a $2 million contract with the Lifetime Movie Network has been signed. Padilla also said Baez broke his promise to beef up security because of the protesters to ramp up the drama the night Casey was arrested at her parents' house. He showed up after her arrest and held a marathon news conference slamming investigators for the show.

Most everyone knows the plotline of the story. Everyone's now waiting to see how it ends.

This is by far, the sickest thing I have heard yet, short of Caylee being dead. There is no word I can think of, strong enough to describe this revolting family and attorney.

Baez, Black, and the Anthony family might as well just rape a 3 year old while they are it.

That is basically what they are doing.

They all make me sick. They truly are vermin, every single last bloody one of them.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 06:33:08 PM »

more money for Zenida !!!!!! YEH!!!!!!

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 06:33:22 PM »

Casey Anthony Offered More Than $1M To Tell Story
George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle
POSTED: 5:27 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:47 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WESH 2 has learned about offers of more than $1 million for Casey Anthony to tell her story.

A defense fund is also in the process of being established for her.

A spokesman for Jose Baez said offers have come in as high as $1.5 million for book rights, movie rights, TV deals, even a pay-per-view offer.

"I can tell you just for interview areas alone they can range from $50,000 to $350,000. We've even had an offer come from an overseas company that specializes in pay per view and those offers can exceed $1 million," Jose Baez Law Firm spokesman Todd Black said.

Black said they're listening to all offers but for now not accepting anything.

"We've made it clear to everyone that their inquiry will be put in to a file and we don't know whether that file will ever have to be opened," Black said.

Much of it, Black said, depends on how extensive Casey Anthony's defense will have to be.

He said they're building a Web site for Casey Anthony’s defense fund and assembling a team of defense experts.

People in downtown Orlando had opinions about the possibility of Casey Anthony selling her story to raise money for her defense.

"She has no right to do that. I think she needs to tell people where the little girl is," one person said.

"She does absolutely deserve the right to a fair trial, but I'm still not 100 percent with it," another person said.

Black points out these kinds of offers are not unusual for people high-profile cases like this.

The lawyer for Cindy and George Anthony said they are not considering any similar offers.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2008, 06:34:00 PM »

more money for Zenida !!!!!! YEH!!!!!!

_____

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2008, 06:34:57 PM »

They sold her down the river long ago, now they did it literally.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2008, 06:35:10 PM »

Goood GAWD!  I'm too busy to hang out with you wonderful monkeys, but I got a google alert (which are usually a day late and a dollar short) that says sauces say Caylee was sold.  Can I sue the Anthonys for my drowning in their el toro poo poo???

hehe...no it didn't actually say that, but it sounded better to me

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2008, 06:35:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Have just been approved and happy to be "swinging" with all of you.   Have enjoyed your comments, humour and theories on this case. 

Would like your opinion on something:

On Casey’s July 16 call to home requesting Tony’s phone number, the conversation is:
Kristina: “Lee said he doesn’t have Tony’s phone number.
Casey Anthony: “Yes, he does. He has Tony’s number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he’d give me the number.”
Kristina: “So, if I go and get you Tony’s number, are you going to finish talking to me?”
Casey Anthony: “I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven’t slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

Then, on July 24th, Patrick Bourgeois visits Casey in jail and triggers her memory with Mike Walker’s name. Patrick says, “we’re still on your team”.

I have not seen any LE interviews with Patrick or Mike. Do you think they have been interviewed? If there was an accomplice (I think Casey disposed of Caylee on her own), do you think it could have been Mike?

Please let me know your thoughts. THANKS!!!!
Welcome  canadagirl...

I'm sitll not sure if Casey knew who Patrick was   
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/audio-from-case.html

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2008, 06:36:02 PM »

hehe...no it didn't actually say that, but it sounded better to me

Hiya, Wenchie!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2008, 06:36:07 PM »

posted by Kristen

"Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that Baez made him sign away any rights on movie or book deals, that Baez is banking on the entertainment industry and so is his mysterious public relations man."

Well I guess while Baez was distracted by money making deals, he forgot to get Padilla to sign something saying he can't talk about anything that goes on in the house or direct knowledge to the case, geesh! And he calls himself a high profile lawyer?

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2008, 06:36:10 PM »

Okay, here's been my day so far:

Got up at 6:00 am, got ready for work, fed doggies, made bed, went to work.
Worked all day, stopped at pharmacy and supermarket on the way home.
Put chicken in the oven, fed doggies dinner, put a load of laundry in washer.
Came to read at SM.

I tell you all this (a) to make you feel sorry for me and 
(b)so you'll know why I'm gonna ask stoopid questions.

I haven't had any time to read documents, and I don't understand about Amy's Mysterious Pants.

Amy slept in her clothes? She kept money in the clothes she slept in them? She believed that she had changed her pants and lost her money while she slept? I'm sooooo confused by this! 

Wouldn't you sleep with all of your valuables on you if Casey was sleeping on your couch?

Well, now that you mention it.........

Actually, if I had Casey sleeping on my couch, I think I would sleep with a loaded gun.

I Stand With The Girl
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2008, 06:36:11 PM »

Two million Dollars???

This is by far, the sickest thing I have heard yet, short of Caylee being dead. There is no word I can think of, strong enough to describe this revolting family and attorney.

Baez, Black, and the Anthony family might as well just rape a 3 year old while they are it.

That is basically what they are doing.

They all make me sick. They truly are vermin, every single last bloody one of them.

Earlier today I said that my "utter disdain" for this family grows hourly.  OK, I have to admit it now (with sincere apology to the original "banner poster":

I HATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                I HATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2008, 06:36:45 PM »

jermeg1923 
Sep 24, 2008 | 6:12 PM He was blaming the sheriff for waiting 2 months to offer a deal for information on finding Caylee. He was responding to a letter the sheriff sent. I didn't hear all of his response, but he said the ball is now in the sheriff's court. It sounded like he was offering to tell the sheriff where Caylee is but I didn't hear what type of immunity the sheriff offered. Guess it will be on the Fox 35 news at 10 PM.
---

Hey I found this over at fox orlando blog not sure what is is, but someone says it on there front page in letters or something

Do we know who the "HE" is?  Are we talking Baez?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2008, 06:37:38 PM »

jermeg1923 
---

Do we know who the "HE" is?  Are we talking Baez?
Yes its Baez
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7504472&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.