May 21, 2024, 05:23:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 393160 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #800 on: November 12, 2008, 08:51:12 AM »

I despise Casey!!!!!!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #801 on: November 12, 2008, 08:52:48 AM »

Does  anyone know who the monkey is that has the myspace Caylee America's Little Princess?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

!!
« Reply #802 on: November 12, 2008, 08:53:04 AM »

This morning I had a phone call from one of my close friends at Florida Fish and Wildlife, she is a manager down here for SWFL and Everglades.  She was calling regarding personal things, but I had asked her what was new in "Jungle World" as that is what I call her job.  This is where it gets interesting...and I do not mean to be gross or gorey, just thought it pertained as we have all debated this issue in the past on this board.

She said that they are having trouble with the alligators and the road ways.  Apparently these gators are trecking up the side of the canal wall to get the dead animals from the road way that have been hit, and in turn often getting hit themselves, leaving them dead or injured.  She went on to talk about the danger of dealing with an injured alligator - as if you would have to tell me..I see their teeth!  I found it interesting though that they would go after a dead thing. 

Oh boy Dolce.  I hope Caylee was placed in some sort of container. I also wonder how much was left of her when she was dumped by "Mother of the Freakin Year."

Saw something interesting on Skeleton Stories. Did y'all know a baby/toddler has about 350 bones? They are soft and fuse together as the child grows. So as adults we have fewer bones. Softer bones decompose more rapidly unless somehow protected from the elements.

I want five minutes alone with Casey. That's all. 
Very interesting tidbit of info there.  If Casey were to be that horrific in nature, my bet would be Lake Jessup.  Alligators do not chew their food...another interesting tidbit.

Dolce, I did in fact know that about the bones. But, did not know that about the alligators... brrrr...give me chills, I am praying for what is left of Caylee to be found.Has anyone heard if LP is staying or not?
Good luck on the sonogram today. I know  you must be excited !

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: November 12, 2008, 08:54:23 AM »

{{{Bearly}}}
I am hugging you not too tightly.That sounds very painful but I hope the outcome will do you lot's of good.

Thanks, Karma.  Hugs are healing, especially ones from Monkeys!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #804 on: November 12, 2008, 08:54:37 AM »

I despise Casey!!!!!!!!!

Me too!!     Me Too!!  I hate them all!! 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: November 12, 2008, 08:57:16 AM »

{{{Bearly}}}
I am hugging you not too tightly.That sounds very painful but I hope the outcome will do you lot's of good.

Thanks, Karma.  Hugs are healing, especially ones from Monkeys!

In that case ,here ya go... have another one........

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #806 on: November 12, 2008, 08:57:46 AM »

Dolce, I did in fact know that about the bones. But, did not know that about the alligators... brrrr...give me chills, I am praying for what is left of Caylee to be found.Has anyone heard if LP is staying or not?
I believe Des was going to give him a call to let him know of the poll results.  Other than that I am at a loss. 
As soon as my friend was giving me her story on "work woes" this morning I immediately started jotting it down.  My hubs was like "Are you going to run me over and feed me to gators?" I just nodded at him....he knows better!!
It was very eery hearing it from someone who works with these creatures on a daily basis, and she was so nonchalant about it.
Yes, I am excited..bursting with excitement..its like a count down for me now.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: November 12, 2008, 08:59:29 AM »

I believe Des was going to give him a call to let him know of the poll results.  Other than that I am at a loss. 
As soon as my friend was giving me her story on "work woes" this morning I immediately started jotting it down.  My hubs was like "Are you going to run me over and feed me to gators?" I just nodded at him....he knows better!!
It was very eery hearing it from someone who works with these creatures on a daily basis, and she was so nonchalant about it.
Yes, I am excited..bursting with excitement..its like a count down for me now.

Savor it....I am very excited for you..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: November 12, 2008, 08:59:42 AM »

Good morning!  This morning I saw a shiny flicker in the bathroom, only to find a foil Dora Explorer sticker on the tub!  Everywhere I look, I see something of my 20 month old grandaughter that I babysit.  Can you imagine being the Anthonys cooped up in that house and yard, looking at all of Caylee's things?  I don't know how Casey sat there day after day surrounded by her baby's toys and memories.  Oh, I forgot, she played on the computer!  She "played" her parents, friends and boyfriends.  She needs to be put in the general population so that she can be played.
     SunnyinTx, thank you for your sweet response yesterday!  TES holds a special place in my heart and always will.

No, Sharon, I cannot imagine it.  I am always finding reminders of my son in my pocketbook, under a bed, on a picture hastily stuck in a book,... and he is 15. 

I would be lost somewhere inside the shell of my body. 

My 20 year old nephew was killed in a car accident 3 years ago.  I still see "memories" of him wherever I go (references to his high school, employer, college, etc.).  It is truly heartbreaking.

I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: November 12, 2008, 09:00:45 AM »

I despise Casey!!!!!!!!!

It looks like the monkeys are on a conveyor belt. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: November 12, 2008, 09:00:48 AM »

LP on Fox news this morning

"she was right I was wrong"  LP said in respect to him calling the prayer vigil a memoral service...he said RG corrected him and Cindy was right he should not have said memoral.

Spider the diver said that going back in the river had not been ruled out although they had zero visibility.

Nice, thanks, Dottie.

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: November 12, 2008, 09:02:54 AM »

Let me also add this about my conversation with FF&WL this morning...
She did make a note to say that the alligators were not starving and in search of food, but that rather they were currious of the dead animal on the road.  It was more to say that our over population of alligators has just gotten that much worse. 
Being curious creatures that they are, I would conclude that if Casey was to put Caylee in water, and not within the confinements of a container, a curious gator might have shown some interest in the find.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: November 12, 2008, 09:03:52 AM »

I despise Casey!!!!!!!!!

It looks like the monkeys are on a conveyor belt. 
LOL like at the airport! 

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: November 12, 2008, 09:04:14 AM »

Dolce,  I hope you will be making an announcement to us today.  We are all vested in your happiness now.   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: November 12, 2008, 09:04:18 AM »

Does  anyone know who the monkey is that has the myspace Caylee America's Little Princess?

I don't. sorry Boo.

I remember you, Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: November 12, 2008, 09:09:54 AM »

I too voted yes, and Leonard I would be happy to fly down and help in any part of this (cept the diving!) 
I posted the thread about the differences between Leonard and Tim, and I am thrilled that he would do this.
If anyone is interested in seeing the picture of the tree carving, as well as the view from that carving, it's here:
http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/search-effort-f12/prayer-vigil-and-the-tree-carving-with-kaley-t503.htm

Thank you LP.

Thanks for posting that ... I had heard that the name was misspelled, but did not know that it was spelled with a K also...hmmmmmm

The post says this:
 Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY

Post by oviedo45 Yesterday at 8:51 pm
today at bp, there was a prayer vigil with Rev Grunt, LP, Rob Dick and the dive team. while there, one of the divers (also a security man for LP) took me to a tree that was in the site line of the dive and showed me a carving with KALEY and a cross underneath. he is convinced the carving was done around 6 months ago - he thinks casey did it to remind her of the spot where she threw caylee into the water. he said he had viewed myspace postings that casey had made with KALEY spelling rather than Caylee. the vigil was attended by about 75 people and the media. i spoke at length with rev grund afterwards and he would like to have the name of our forum. he cannot understand how this happened and he is still broken hearted by it, IMO. he also had comments on TES.

Casey misspelled her own daughters name in Myspace posts??? How odd!!

Odd is the name of the case (along with others I would need to edit).   

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: November 12, 2008, 09:10:15 AM »

Dolce,  I hope you will be making an announcement to us today.  We are all vested in your happiness now.   
Absolutely, it will be posted in the Musing thread as soon as I know.

I am following Cindy and Casey's guide on How NOT to be a Mother.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: November 12, 2008, 09:14:19 AM »

Who was the Casey friend who LP said found the cross while searching with TES? Do we know? Amy?

I remember you, Caylee.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: November 12, 2008, 09:17:12 AM »

Absolutely, it will be posted in the Musing thread as soon as I know.

I am following Cindy and Casey's guide on How NOT to be a Mother.
Thank you.  Thank goodness not many people will be like Casey as a mom.  Absolutely not you, for sure
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: November 12, 2008, 09:19:39 AM »

Hi Everyone - do you have any idea how difficult it is to catch up on about 60 pages!!!

I have a thought about Caylee in the river.  If she is in there, she may very well be able to be found.  After all of the decomposition and fluids, Casey had to be carrying her in some kind of a container - bag, cooler, suitcase, etc.  It's very possible that Caylee is still in the container.  Casey probably read about the Riley Sawyers story where the plastic container floated to the island, so my guess is that she would have put holes in the container or suitcase so it would sink.  The hurricane probably moved everything around, but it might still be intact and just further down the river. If Caylee is still in the container, her remains might still be together.  I don't think an alligator would eat a suitcase.

When Orlando LE was questioning Casey at the beginning, one of her stories was that she and Caylee were with Zany and Zany's sisters at Blanchard Park.  Zany and her sisters jumped her, took Caylee, and drove away.  Blanchard Park has been part of Casey's lies and this just might be a shred of truth.  If asked, Casey could honestly say that the last she saw Caylee, it was at Blanchard Park.

Has anyone seen Lee. I have a very strange feeling that he is not in the area or he is so angry about something that he is no longer connecting with his family?  Has the second indictment from the Grand Jury ever been served?  That was about the time frame that he went AWOL.

Interesting post SS.

It made me think of Sawgrass Apts. too. The dumpsters. She had friends there. May have psent the night and known when the dumpsters would be picked up.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.