May 21, 2024, 03:16:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 230272 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: July 31, 2007, 01:51:41 PM »

Actually, should be June 2 (not 5) in my previous post.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: July 31, 2007, 01:53:39 PM »

STARR - Hi, great to see you!  Just got back from a meeting and I see you need your avatar back.  I have this one saved if you want it? Smile

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub2/starr.gif
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: July 31, 2007, 01:54:13 PM »

Angie - your avatar looks short and squatty enough to be me instead of you.  Laughing Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: July 31, 2007, 01:54:29 PM »

I about to support Rob's theory here, in a way...so just bear with me.  So Cohen and Co. are asked immediately about helping Aruba as in regard to their livelihood. which we all know is tourism, which in turn allows the gambling and money laundering to occur, thus precipitating the reputation of drug smuggling and prostitution.  Did Simian know this??

11.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian has an IQ of 149 as measured by Gringos.
All of the words of the cohorts of the boy and the Hindus have been hi-jacked. For weeks already. The confrontation of yesterday was brutal. More lies woven. The boy has to fall apart. The Babylonians have their swords ready…
North American special interests have organized a “human chain of prayers” in Aruba. From the Wyndham to the Holiday Inn. Are afraid for their multi-million dollar investments? The Simian heard from the Gringos say they are doing OK. The bread won’t be taken from them. They will just sit this one out.
Posted Jun 30, 2:42 PM |

This is why I asked you to help me.. here it is in plain English-

All of the words of the cohorts of the boy and the Hindus have been hi-jacked. For weeks already. The confrontation of yesterday was brutal. More lies woven.

The words were hijacked by Cohen and Co. They changed the story around.

For weeks already - so obvious now.

The confrontation of yesterday was brutal. - not a confrontation between the ALE and Joran, but between the ATA, AHATA and the Aruban Authorities and the people that saw covering up the crime would be worse in the long run. They fought this one out and it got BRUTAL!

More lies woven - it is decided to lie. No turning back now. They lie to protect tourism.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: July 31, 2007, 01:55:33 PM »

Shango Says:

Woman who cooks beans and peas in same pot very unsanitary.

Man who fart in church sit in own pew.

Baseball very funny game--man with 4 balls no can walk!!

Woman who dance while wearing jock strap have make believe ballroom.

Man who fly plane upside down have crackup.

Man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day.

A girl's best asset is her 'lie'ability.

Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!

Man who run behind car get exhausted.

Man who eat jellybean fart in technicolor.

Man who go to bed with itchy butt wake with smelly finger.

Baby conceived on back seat of car with automatic transmission grow up to be shiftless bastard.

Boy who go to bed with sex problem wake up with solution in hand.

Kotex not best thing on earth, but next to best thing.

Man with athletic finger make broad jump.

He who fishes in another man's well often catches crab.

Man who speaks with forked tongue should not kiss balloons.

Man who lose key to apartment not get new key.

He who sitteth on an upturned tack shall surely rise.

Even the greatest of whales is helpless in middle of desert.

Man who argue with wife all day get no peace at night.

Wash your face in the morning, neck at night.

He who eats too many prunes, sits on toilet many moons.

Elevator smell different to midget.

Good Afternoon Monks!  I was reading and catching up...BLAH thanks for setting me off on a case of the 'I can't stop giggling giggles'

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #725 on: July 31, 2007, 01:55:45 PM »

Ilarioba is Miguel Willie Ramos on this message board site
http://p206.ezboard.com/fdiasporaorishanetworkfrm1.showMessage?topicID=23.topic

THIS ONE IS DISGUSTING!!! SICK!
http://p206.ezboard.com/Disposal-sacrifices-offerings/fdiasporaorishanetworkfrm1.showMessage?topicID=532.topic

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: July 31, 2007, 01:55:54 PM »

First Front Page post re. Natalee Holloway:

This Cant Be Good For Tourism, Wheres Natalee Holloway

For an Island paradise that prides itself on sandy beaches and a constant trade wind, the last thing they would want is bad publicity of an unsafe island. However, An Alabama high school student, Natalee Holloway, disappeared during her graduation trip to Aruba.

Natalee Holloway, 18, was among 125 graduating seniors from Mountain Brook High School, near Birmingham, on a five-day trip to the Caribbean island.

She was last seen getting into a vehicle and leaving a nightclub in the capital, Oranjestad, before dawn on Monday, deputy police chief Gerold Dompig said. She did not show up for her groups return flight later in the day.

We went to check in for our airplane, and she wasnt there, and shes been missing since then, classmate Jay Weinacker said.

Having lived and worked there, people really need to understand that islands like Aruba have their fair share of crime as well. Once you are away from the hotels and in Oranjestad it is no different than any other city in the US. Sometimes even worse.

Aruba police said Wednesday that they had questioned and released three local men who said they dropped the teenager off at her hotel late Sunday night. Officials said the girls parents were unable to spot her on a hotel surveillance tape.

Share This  Posted June 2, 2005 by Red
Natalee Holloway, Bizarre | 7 comments 

← Previous Page

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/category/natalee-holloway/page/104/

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: July 31, 2007, 01:56:11 PM »

STARR - Hi, great to see you!  Just got back from a meeting and I see you need your avatar back.  I have this one saved if you want it? Smile

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub2/starr.gif

Nice to see you also Klaas
Oh yes, thank you thank you

Thats the one i want.

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #728 on: July 31, 2007, 01:58:59 PM »

Speaking of old.....

An old woman is riding in an elevator in a very lavish New York City building, when a young and beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume.

She turns to the old woman and says arrogantly, "Romance" by Ralph Lauren, $150 an ounce!"

Then another young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator, and also very arrogantly turns to the old woman saying, "Channel No.5, $200 an ounce."

About three floors later, the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator.
Before she leaves, she looks both beautiful women in the eye, farts, then says,.........................."Broccoli...... 49 cents a pound."

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: July 31, 2007, 01:59:11 PM »

Angie - your avatar looks short and squatty enough to be me instead of you.  Laughing Laughing

LOL I mentioned to NONE a few days ago we look like dwarfs now.. so you shouldn't feel so bad anymore..  Laughing

Welcome Back Starr and Chata ~!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: July 31, 2007, 02:01:51 PM »

Speaking of old.....

An old woman is riding in an elevator in a very lavish New York City building, when a young and beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume.

She turns to the old woman and says arrogantly, "Romance" by Ralph Lauren, $150 an ounce!"

Then another young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator, and also very arrogantly turns to the old woman saying, "Channel No.5, $200 an ounce."

About three floors later, the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator.
Before she leaves, she looks both beautiful women in the eye, farts, then says,.........................."Broccoli...... 49 cents a pound."

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: July 31, 2007, 02:02:45 PM »

Thanks Angie

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: July 31, 2007, 02:03:24 PM »

Starr I'm just keeping on, how about you? I hope it's less humid up there than it is here, I want to bathe in ice cubes lately  Laughing

Lala's I work in tech and I can't find all those posts either, but then I think I have too little patience lately, plus nosey didn't get it done  Laughing

I can't complain None.
It is extremely hot and humid. No AC in my office, I am half asleep!
Its so good to "see" you again

well I am thrilled to see you back again, hope to see you much more often  Very Happy

Hey Angie, sharon, BTGirl, msmarples, nut, peaches, tamikosmom, kermit, and sunnyintx too !

Hey klaas and san !!

Back to work, boss is calling.......

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: July 31, 2007, 02:04:04 PM »

LALAS.. <but I think you left.. here is another from 2005>

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/10/natalee-holloway-information-vii/
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: July 31, 2007, 02:05:06 PM »

LOL I mentioned to NONE a few days ago we look like dwarfs now.. so you shouldn't feel so bad anymore..  Laughing

Welcome Back Starr and Chata ~!

Laughing my tire swing complained this format makes it look fat  Laughing

later monkeys !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: July 31, 2007, 02:05:15 PM »

Starr I'm just keeping on, how about you? I hope it's less humid up there than it is here, I want to bathe in ice cubes lately  Laughing

Lala's I work in tech and I can't find all those posts either, but then I think I have too little patience lately, plus nosey didn't get it done  Laughing

I can't complain None.

well I am thrilled to see you back again, hope to see you much more often  Very Happy

Hey Angie, sharon, BTGirl, msmarples, nut, peaches, tamikosmom, kermit, and sunnyintx too !

Hey klaas and san !!

Afternoon Sistah!!  Hope you are having a good day!
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: July 31, 2007, 02:06:57 PM »

Klaas/
One small problem
I don't know how to do it!!!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: July 31, 2007, 02:07:24 PM »

Regarding TES & the shallow grave...I searched the FP for early stories and did not find the exact one that said a stranger pointed the grave out or suggested they look there ...

<snipped>

Tim Miller
NANCY GRACE
July 13, 2005

MILLER: Well, see, we actually got a lead on that from a guy that we was searched in one area on the total other side of the island that told us that we needed to go over there and what to look for. And when we walked in there, he said, "Stay away from that hole, because there is probably evidence there."

So it was like maybe somebody knew something and was sending us over there. So, you know, at this time, I really don`t know. You would have had to see what we saw to really understand what I`m saying.

]

WOW!!

Kermit ... is that the shallow grave that Tim Miller is referring to.

Janet

Yes.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: July 31, 2007, 02:09:31 PM »

I can't complain None.

Hey klaas and san !!

Hi NONE and thanks for the acknowledgement and shout out!!  Don't work TOO hard!! And hurry back

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: July 31, 2007, 02:10:11 PM »

I knew the secret to finding them and it does not work any longer.  The FP archives from 2005 are not there.  I read them though and I read them a lot.  I am hoping that someone has them, I never could copy anything from the FP so I was never able to keep them safe.  I tried, I really did.  Why would they not have made the transition?  Some of the most important things we have discussed were in there from the very earliest days.  It was very interesting indeed.

Lala's,  In case nobody answered you,  here's the link to the 2005 archives
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=11.0

Maine, born and raised!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.