May 17, 2024, 06:53:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 293256 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: May 01, 2009, 12:28:41 AM »

Night Monkeys. I hope to catch up in the morning. I am going to bed now. Sorry if I have been off topic any tonight. I tried very hard to be on topic.  I stayed up really late last night and need to take my medicine. Hugs and love to all. JSM

JSM, I know you are trying.  You could always chit chat with the others in musings, when you get the urge to get too OT too often. 

I figured out how to stay on topic!  I stay in lurking mode!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1801 on: May 01, 2009, 12:37:27 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!!   

Did I hear there will be a doc dump tomorrow???   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1802 on: May 01, 2009, 01:40:21 AM »

I can see that they are using their BLOOD BOAT to search for children already.

Geez

That looks like fishing poles standing up theres.  And who is the other guy w/PoopyFace & FrankenFace.....the Bail Boy?

These monsters are disgusting.

You all just don't know anything???...........they are SEARCHING for a missing child. Geeshhhhh

How many times do I have to tell you that this is HARD WORK and very tiring work for these old geysers.  They have nothing but the best intentions for this search event.

They have their "bucket" along just in case anyone wants to donate.

BTW...........where is a child missing in the water in Orlando right now??

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1803 on: May 01, 2009, 02:03:36 AM »

I can see that they are using their BLOOD BOAT to search for children already.

So I guess the "bad grieving" will be used for the whole family when they get charged as well for obstruction. This pic really pi$$es me off. I am the grandmother/ survivor of a 2 yr old's homicide. Where did this pic come from?  This to me is a bombshell, and Hopefully used as wallpaper in their cells.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: May 01, 2009, 02:41:05 AM »

I suppose it would be in bad taste for me to hope that one of those big sting rays would shoot out of the water and knock cappy george right out of his perch?  Is there ever any end to the f***** up things these morally bankrupt idiots do right out in public?  retorical redundant question

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1805 on: May 01, 2009, 05:38:51 AM »

Mornin'....I am dancing with MizJ friends for that DOC DUMP!!  I wonder if they ever get tired??

That boat purchase is such a farce.  AND A WASTE...HUGE waste.  Yes, IT does look like fishing poles on board.  Pathetic!  BBL around 3 or so. Busy day. 

Love to all my morning Monkey friends.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: May 01, 2009, 05:45:44 AM »

Mornin'....I am dancing with MizJ friends for that DOC DUMP!!  I wonder if they ever get tired??

That boat purchase is such a farce.  AND A WASTE...HUGE waste.  Yes, IT does look like fishing poles on board.  Pathetic!  BBL around 3 or so. Busy day. 

Love to all my morning Monkey friends.

Good morning Scarrlett -- I just find it laughable about the "ugly coping"  what behavior changed after June 16 -- let's see -- we have lots of party pictures before June and after June, we have lots of lies before June and after June 16 -- Nanny, Job, Boyfriend and whatever else.  We have stolen money before June 16 and after.  Doesn't "ulgy coping" mean you do things you typically don't do??
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1807 on: May 01, 2009, 06:07:57 AM »

Hey Sweetie, Hows the family?

That term they are using now seems so disrespectful to me. I beleive it is NOT normal to cope in this way AND if anyone is handling grief this way then THEY should be looked at, and into by a professional.  This kind of grieving is "off" and as when any behavior becomes a detriment to ones health, "we" society puts them up. And not at the Ritz!!  The psych ward is the hotel they should all check into.

I like how you point out about her behavior years before Caylee died. She has some very nasty habits and ADDICTIONS.  I don't mean just drugs either. She is addicted to many things but mostly to her own self and happiness, and be damned to the rest of the world.
This defence has just....FAILED.  Like Dolce says.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: May 01, 2009, 06:43:16 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/30/ng.01.html
Nancy Grace Transcripts
Casey Anthony`s Computer Reveals More Disturbing Images/LA Mom Falsely Claimed She Was Sexually Assault in Death of 18-Month-Old Daughter

Aired April 30, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight in the desperate search for a 2-year-old Florida girl, Caylee. Six months of searching culminates when skeletal remains found in a heavily wooded area just 15 houses from the Anthony home confirmed to be Caylee, manner of death homicide. A utility meter reader stumbles on a tiny human skeleton, including a skull covered in light-colored hair, the killer duct taping and placing a heart-shaped sticker directly over the mouth, then triple bagging little Caylee like she`s trash.

Bombshell tonight. As we go to air, we learn police go high tech to analyze tot mom`s personal laptop and they hit pay dirt, tot mom`s computer allegedly revealing her collection of thousands of bizarre sayings and images that take detectives inside tot mom`s psyche, personal slogans like, quote, "Remember my name, I`ll be famous one day," "Don`t live for anyone but yourself," "A killer with the perfect weapon, crystal eyes and a heart of coal," and "She`s cold, she`s cruel, but she knows what she`s doing."

Well, it will all come back to haunt tot mom at death penalty phase. Along with morbid photos of skulls and skeletons, tot mom`s dark state of mind emerges. Do the photos and images paint a cold-blooded killer? And tonight, after a disastrous junket for PR by grandparents George and Cindy, including a botched appearance on Oprah, tot mom`s defense lawyer piles on in front of the camera. He explains tot mom`s non-stop partying in the days and weeks after Caylee disappears is, quote, "ugly coping," a mechanism he says she used to hide her own pain -- that`s right, to hide tot mom`s pain. All that pain on a stripper pole and a push-up bra?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: May 01, 2009, 06:54:19 AM »

GRACE: To Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter, who will be under oath in this case. Leonard, when you write, The perfect killer, the perfect weapons, crystal eyes and a heart of coal -- when I saw tot mom giving her police interviews, that was a perfect description of her demeanor. Agree or disagree, Leonard?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Absolutely. But here`s the thing. We`re trying to equate her with being a normal person.

GRACE: I`m not.

PADILLA: I know. She`s not. And if you go back in her thinking, I`m telling you, her thinking is this, It was an accident, and therefore, there was no mens rea towards murder, and there`s nothing they can prove about it. So she`s just along for the ride.

GRACE: To Drew Petrimoulx with WDBO. Drew, what were some of the slogans and photos that struck you as unusual?

DREW PETRIMOULX, WDBO: She`s cold, she`s cruel, and she knows what she`s doing, one of them. Don`t live for anyone but yourself. A killer with perfect weapons, that you were talking about earlier.

But I have to say, I`ve been on MySpace a lot before, and people do put these things on their MySpace. And it`s pretty normal to have these kind of sick joke kind of -- people think it`s funny or in some way kind of sadistic, but they still put it on their MySpace.

GRACE: I want to go to Dr. Bethany Marshall. You know, Dr. Bethany, I recall around the age, when I was that age, as tot mom is, the big thing then was a "nothing book." It was a book with nothing but blank pages, and you filled it with whatever you wanted. And I had verses from Eleanor Roosevelt and Helen Keller, "Keep your nose in the wind and your eye on the horizon," things like that. I didn`t have, A cold killer has crystal eyes and a heart of coal. I mean, I don`t think that that is the norm, regardless of what our reporter from WDBO radio might think.

MARSHALL: Yes, I don`t agree with Drew. This reminds me of a series of prison drawings that was rendered by a convicted killer, where he shows himself standing over the victim, a corpse, at some points defecating, urinating, masturbating and stabbing the corpse. And he drew the pictures because he had fantasies of being famous.

So in the mind of the killer, the idea of having power over the victim, dominating the victim, killing the victim is usually associated with extreme excitement and the notoriety. And while Casey`s drawings and slogans, they don`t really rise to this pathological level, it shows a fetishized, romanticized interest in death...

GRACE: Right.

MARSHALL: ... that there`s excitement and sadism associated with it and the idea of being famous. It is a part of the same complex.

GRACE: Let`s unleash the lawyers, Gloria Allred, victims` rights lawyer out of LA, John Burris, renowned defense attorney in San Francisco, Peter Odom, defense attorney out of Atlanta.

To you, John Burris. Of course, this does want prove guilt or innocence. It is not probative of the ultimate issue. But John Burris, if this goes to a death penalty phase where the issue is sentencing, these slogans, thousands of them and images of human skulls, may very well come into evidence.

JOHN BURRIS, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, I think that`s the side (ph) the defense lawyer`s going to have, and I think he`s going to make a real strong effort that this does not reflect anything that goes to the question of guilt and/or a mental state. It may be she`s nutty as a fruitcake...

GRACE: That`s what I just said, Burris. I just said it`s not going come in in the case in chief, it will only come in at sentencing.

BURRIS: No, no. I`m saying -- I`m saying it may not come in in the case in sentencing. That`s my point of view. That`s what the defense lawyer`s challenge is, to keep this out.

GRACE: OK.

BURRIS: I don`t see where it necessarily comes in as reflective of anything other than some musings of some kind.

GRACE: Well...

BURRIS: I think a psychological report from the defense point of view is going to put this in some kind of context to show that this is not necessarily the product of a deprived (SIC) mind. And that`s what`s going to be the challenge.

GRACE: To Gloria Allred. I think it certainly goes to motive, intent, course of conduct. What about that, Gloria?

GLORIA ALLRED, VICTIMS` RIGHTS ATTORNEY (via telephone): All of the above, Nancy And it`s counterintuitive. In other words, what does a normal person think that a grieving mother or a mother whose child is missing is going to do? Now, Jose Baez has said he`s got a compelling reason to explain all this. I can`t wait to hear what that is, and it`ll be a tough sell to a jury.

GRACE: And the kicker, Peter Odom, is going to be if any of this was posted after Caylee goes missing.

PETER ODOM, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, Nancy, I know that prosecutors love to say that this kind of evidence goes to motive and intent, but really, it`s prejudicial, it`s inadmissible, and it should not come in.

GRACE: Well, you can say everything the prosecution is going to put in is prejudicial, Peter Odom. You`ve got to do better than that.

ODOM: It`s overly prejudicial and irrelevant.

GRACE: Oh, so you`re adding the word "overly." OK, I`m sold!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: May 01, 2009, 07:43:24 AM »

Monkeys?Anybody?
Too scary in here.BBL. 

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: May 01, 2009, 07:49:56 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  I have strep throat, (at least I think I do, I'm going to the Doctor at noon to find out, hopefully it's not swine flu--oink) and am so miserable.  It occurred to me last night when I could not sleep, did you guys notice the Cindy statement, "Well, I wrote suicide notes, too!"  Didn't that seem overly petulant, as if George got all the attention when he made his ineffectual attempt and she was mad about it?  So reminiscent of Casey and her all about me attitudes.  I just can't believe that she made a big deal about it, unless it was to focus on a "softer side of Cindy."  (Just like the Sear's ads...) Anyway, great day for a doc dump, (I always laugh when I hear doc dump, I don't know why.) Hope everyone is doing well.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: May 01, 2009, 08:07:03 AM »

More Casey Evidence To Be Released
Land Where Caylee Anthony Found Heads To Auction

POSTED: 7:46 am EDT May 1, 2009
UPDATED: 7:52 am EDT May 1, 2009
[NEWSVINE: More Casey Evidence To Be Released] [DELICIOUS: More Casey Evidence To Be Released] [DIGG: More Casey Evidence To Be Released] [FACEBOOK: More Casey Evidence To Be Released] [REDDIT: More Casey Evidence To Be Released] [RSS] [PRINT: More Casey Evidence To Be Released] [EMAIL: More Casey Evidence To Be Released]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hundreds of pages of evidence are expected to be released on Friday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Prosecutors said the documents will include testimony from a female employee of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla who spent a week with Anthony after she was released from jail.

Meanwhile, the land where Caylee Anthony's remains were found will go on the auction block to the highest bidder on eBay.

The realtor said whoever buys the land can do what they want with the current memorial there.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19340480/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: May 01, 2009, 08:10:00 AM »

Monkalicious,I think Casey learned some of her behavior from Cindy.They are both selfish.
It really did sound like Cindy was jealous of George.And you have to figure in the sympathy factor.
It's not working. 

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1814 on: May 01, 2009, 08:35:28 AM »

Wooded lot that held Caylee Anthony's remains still for sale

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    4:51 PM EDT, April 30, 2009

The wooded lot where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were uncovered is still for sale, a real estate agent told the Orlando Sentinel on Thursday.

The property, on Suburban Drive in east Orange County, is not under contract, Realtor Tina Martin stated in an e-mail.

Martin said the property may possibly be marketed on eBay in the near future.

She requests only interested potential buyers contact their office. Martin also said the memorial that has been created on the land may be addressed as the potential buyer desires.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-land-sale-043001,0,2907768.story
They are going to sell it on Ebay? WTH I don't believe that for a minute, will the listing agent get his/her commission? I'm not very intelligent about real estate, but I don't see a realtor giving a commission profit up to sell it on Ebay. Evidently no body wants to buy the property. JSM says leave it alone or let LP buy it. JMO JSM 
sorry OT
JSM
I have been waiting to see you on here to tell you that I have banned flip flops, too!  I nearly killed myself walking up the stairs when one of them folded under my foot;  I nearly fell up the stairs through my neighbors door!

they are resting in a landfill somewhere now.
  That's exactly what happened to me. I'm glad you are okay, mine are in a landfill too.  I'm telling all monkeys flip flops are dangerous. Okay that is my public announcement for the evening. Sharivari, glad you are okay.

So you're giving PSAs too?  Triple secret probabtion with community service?  Stay away from flip flops - where Birkenstocks instead.     

Do No Evil 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: May 01, 2009, 08:40:34 AM »

They have just been released -- 

snipped from http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-documents-050109,0,3192956.story

The State Attorney's Office has just released hundreds of pages of documents today in the case against Casey Anthony. We are working to post them as soon as possible.

The investigative documents will include law-enforcement interviews with witnesses and lab reports.

Public records laws require the state to release information prosecutors provide to the defense. The State Attorney's Office has already turned over this information to Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Thousands of pages of documents, hundreds of photos and other images and several sets of videos already have been made public by the State Attorney's Office.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1816 on: May 01, 2009, 08:45:38 AM »

Wooded lot that held Caylee Anthony's remains still for sale

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    4:51 PM EDT, April 30, 2009

The wooded lot where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were uncovered is still for sale, a real estate agent told the Orlando Sentinel on Thursday.

The property, on Suburban Drive in east Orange County, is not under contract, Realtor Tina Martin stated in an e-mail.

Martin said the property may possibly be marketed on eBay in the near future.

She requests only interested potential buyers contact their office. Martin also said the memorial that has been created on the land may be addressed as the potential buyer desires.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-land-sale-043001,0,2907768.story
They are going to sell it on Ebay? WTH I don't believe that for a minute, will the listing agent get his/her commission? I'm not very intelligent about real estate, but I don't see a realtor giving a commission profit up to sell it on Ebay. Evidently no body wants to buy the property. JSM says leave it alone or let LP buy it. JMO JSM 
sorry OT
JSM
I have been waiting to see you on here to tell you that I have banned flip flops, too!  I nearly killed myself walking up the stairs when one of them folded under my foot;  I nearly fell up the stairs through my neighbors door!

they are resting in a landfill somewhere now.
  That's exactly what happened to me. I'm glad you are okay, mine are in a landfill too.  I'm telling all monkeys flip flops are dangerous. Okay that is my public announcement for the evening. Sharivari, glad you are okay.

So you're giving PSAs too?  Triple secret probabtion with community service?  Stay away from flip flops - where Birkenstocks instead.     

Hi CC you gonna be in the cage for the document dump today? If so, please behave yourself. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1817 on: May 01, 2009, 08:46:40 AM »

They have just been released -- 

snipped from http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-documents-050109,0,3192956.story

The State Attorney's Office has just released hundreds of pages of documents today in the case against Casey Anthony. We are working to post them as soon as possible.

The investigative documents will include law-enforcement interviews with witnesses and lab reports.

Public records laws require the state to release information prosecutors provide to the defense. The State Attorney's Office has already turned over this information to Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Thousands of pages of documents, hundreds of photos and other images and several sets of videos already have been made public by the State Attorney's Office.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: May 01, 2009, 08:47:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

It's Doc Dump Day  

RIP Sweet Puppy
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1819 on: May 01, 2009, 08:49:21 AM »

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.