May 17, 2024, 12:47:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 293330 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #800 on: April 28, 2009, 01:59:42 PM »

http://www.freecynthia.com/   If anyone is not familiar with this case, it is very interesting, I watched the trial. The behavior of Cynthia after the death of her military husband was questionable at best. This is what Baez is going to be using to excuse Casey's behavior, I just knew after reading about another case he was going to site this case, and after just watching a video sure enough he is. All I'm going to say is go for it  I believe the jury found Cynthia guilty because of her outrageous behavior after her husband's death, and what has happened since is quite interesting, lets just say she is out and about not behind bars.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #801 on: April 28, 2009, 01:59:59 PM »

Klaas or Nut or any mod. If I want to post a funny video, should I put it in musings or in the dog animal thread. It is one of those jibjab kind of videos but I don't want to be off topic, I just want to know where to put it so I can give the monkeys a laugh. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: April 28, 2009, 02:01:00 PM »

Where was your little doggie??

I have six indoor cats and one got lost...long story, but we couldn't find her three days.  She made no sounds, nothing.  But I'm telling you, I was so sad we couldn't find her thinking she was stuck somewhere and couldn't get out; thinking about her constantly....so if we feel like this about our pets, how can anyone not go looking for your grandbaby?  I will  never understand the A's  for as long as I live. 
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #803 on: April 28, 2009, 02:03:09 PM »

I have never heard one of the Anthonys ever make a statement even close to worrying about what CAYLEE might have gone through. I know it would be a tender subject, but I would have been worrying about my granddaughter and what might have been her final moments.....I won't even go futher with that thought. All I know is that their theme has been them and poor innocent Casey. JMO
Agreed!  AND IF I was SO SURE that my daughter was NOT the person who took my grandchilds last breath you would NOT be able to shut me up!  I would be screaming on every news station, I would be down at the police station every day, I would exhaust every possible outlet to scream to the public "FIND HER KILLER!!"
I would not be sitting and chewing gum, flying cross country to every morning show to talk about my daughter.  IF my daughter was innocent then there would be no need for a tour, the evidence would speak for itself and prove her innocense. 

CINDY IF CASEY DID NOT DO IT WHO DID AND WHY ARE YOU NOT LOOKING FOR THEM??

I thought that is what the Wesh journalist (Mr. Kealing was it?) was asking JB in his interview, when he asked essentially "where is the outrage"?   JB just focused on his 'outrage' that poor Casey is charged with the murder of her baby.  Skipped right over the " Let's find the true killer of this precious child".   Mr. Morgan has stated publicly the best defense for his client is to find the actual person who committed the crime she is accused of.... how much more so for the criminal case would this be true.   Such transparent posturing by the defense.  Can't stand to listen to that man.  (JB)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: April 28, 2009, 02:05:32 PM »

My dog is on her way home. She is ok. Thanks everyone for there prayers and good wishes.

Now Im ready for the doc dump. I can spend the day with my best dog friend and my best monkey friends. You monkeys are the best.

Mtnmom

I am so very happy to hear this, Mtnmom!!!

So, any doc dump yet today?

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: April 28, 2009, 02:06:48 PM »

My little dog made it 2 miles up the road in 45 minutes. Found a house to visit. Those people took her to another house where she spent the night. They called the vet who called us so we could go get her. Weve only had her two months and I never thought Id get so attached.

but its all good now and we are so happy.   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #806 on: April 28, 2009, 02:07:10 PM »

Klaas or Nut or any mod. If I want to post a funny video, should I put it in musings or in the dog animal thread. It is one of those jibjab kind of videos but I don't want to be off topic, I just want to know where to put it so I can give the monkeys a laugh. TIA JSM

Put it in both??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #807 on: April 28, 2009, 02:07:32 PM »

Woops ... looks like my comment re: JB interview was already commented on.... not caught up.  Glad to know I'm thinking like you monkeys, though!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: April 28, 2009, 02:08:11 PM »

My little dog made it 2 miles up the road in 45 minutes. Found a house to visit. Those people took her to another house where she spent the night. They called the vet who called us so we could go get her. Weve only had her two months and I never thought Id get so attached.

awesome news....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: April 28, 2009, 02:09:14 PM »

Put it in both??
Thanks Nutt. I will do that. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: April 28, 2009, 02:16:27 PM »

Those dogs can really get far fast.  Nice to know there's still good people in this world who go out of their way to reunite dog and owner.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: April 28, 2009, 02:18:39 PM »

Monkeys I just posted a link to a funny video my friend made for me on Facebook. I posted it in musings if you want to take a look. I didn't want to be off topic, but maybe it will give you a smile this afternoon. TIA JSM Sorry mods if this was O/T.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: April 28, 2009, 02:22:30 PM »

http://www.freecynthia.com/   If anyone is not familiar with this case, it is very interesting, I watched the trial. The behavior of Cynthia after the death of her military husband was questionable at best. This is what Baez is going to be using to excuse Casey's behavior, I just knew after reading about another case he was going to site this case, and after just watching a video sure enough he is. All I'm going to say is go for it  I believe the jury found Cynthia guilty because of her outrageous behavior after her husband's death, and what has happened since is quite interesting, lets just say she is out and about not behind bars.

Thanks for the link.    The Real NCIS did a show this month on a Navy Lieutenant Lee Hartley, who's wife also killed him with arsenic.   She's in jail, though.   Crazy. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: April 28, 2009, 02:24:19 PM »

Put it in both??

It worked!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: April 28, 2009, 02:28:32 PM »

Put it in both??

It worked!!
Good. I didn't think it would work. It is pretty funny. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: April 28, 2009, 02:31:57 PM »

O/T but related to location

Swine Flu Case Confirmed In Orlando
Posted: 10:41 am EDT April 28, 2009
Updated: 11:55 am EDT April 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned of Orlando's first confirmed case of swine flu. According to the chief medical officer for Adventist Health System, Loran Hauck, the case was diagnosed Tuesday morning.

"A case was diagnosed here in Orlando today on a tourist from Mexico who came to Disney attractions two days ago to visit," Hauck wrote in an email obtained by Eyewitness News.

No further details have been released, but Eyewitness News is working to learn specifically what days the tourist was at the parks and which park the tourist went to.

Details about the tourist, beyond being from Mexico, have not been released.

Eyewitness News contacted the Orange County Health Department late Tuesday morning. They said they were unable to confirm the report.

Disney told Eyewitness News late Tuesday morning that they have not received any confirmation about a swine flu case involving a guest.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19311020/detail.html      Cable news is reporting it has reached 7 states so far

Sorry for such evil thoughts ...but I hope the Swine with the lipstick in Orlando comes down with this soon.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: April 28, 2009, 02:33:05 PM »

Bozo is a putz...there is a distinction here he seems to be missing - the State is not claiming the manner of death in this case, at best they have put forward a possibility due to the results found in Casey's trunk.  What they are stating is that Caylee was indeed murdered but of undetermined means (to date).  The evidence of murder is mainly in Casey's trunk versus results from her victim, along with a ton of other factors such as advance computer searches, items found at the recovery crime scene, etc etc etc in addition to means, motive & opportunity.

As a result of new testing of autopsy tissues of Todd Sommer in April, 2008, (tissues which could have been tested years ago) it was proven that there never was any arsenic in Todd's body, which means that a crime never occurred.
http://www.freecynthia.com/

In the case against Casey, she dumped Caylee like trash praying there would be no tissue to test...my opinion, factor that in & I hope just by principle alone she is sentenced with the DP...whether they carry it out 5, 10, 20 years or never is another issue.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #817 on: April 28, 2009, 02:36:35 PM »

I have never heard one of the Anthonys ever make a statement even close to worrying about what CAYLEE might have gone through. I know it would be a tender subject, but I would have been worrying about my granddaughter and what might have been her final moments.....I won't even go futher with that thought. All I know is that their theme has been them and poor innocent Casey. JMO
Agreed!  AND IF I was SO SURE that my daughter was NOT the person who took my grandchilds last breath you would NOT be able to shut me up!  I would be screaming on every news station, I would be down at the police station every day, I would exhaust every possible outlet to scream to the public "FIND HER KILLER!!"
I would not be sitting and chewing gum, flying cross country to every morning show to talk about my daughter.  IF my daughter was innocent then there would be no need for a tour, the evidence would speak for itself and prove her innocense. 

CINDY IF CASEY DID NOT DO IT WHO DID AND WHY ARE YOU NOT LOOKING FOR THEM??

Dolce I totally agree with you - it is an outrage!  I would love it if just ONCE  someone would ask this very question of Cindy in her next media interview (God forbid there is another) they need to have this question fired at them each and every time their faces get in front of a camera!!!
Last week, I emailed a reporter at the Or-lawn-do Sentinel , and asked him to ask George and Cindy the following 2 questions:

1. Before Caylee's body was found, what did you, George and Cindy, physically do to search for her?

2.After Caylee's body was found, what have you, George and Cindy, done personally do find her killer?

Haven't heard back from him, but you can bet if someone ever did ask them those questions...well, you know those pics of the atom bomb going off that I use for Cindy's mushroom head? Or-lawn-do would be gone!

::MonkeyHaHa::Good question, both of them Tevye. I am afraid you are right about the answers to the question.  It seems to me it would be more like torture to continually ask them these questions over and over and over again....I would love to see her explode like that!!!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: April 28, 2009, 02:55:07 PM »

Mtnmom, glad your baby is back!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: April 28, 2009, 02:56:09 PM »

JSM, hope Josef is doing okay--when he sees you, I'm sure he will be.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.