May 20, 2024, 05:47:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 267302 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #320 on: May 24, 2008, 01:56:30 PM »

Klaas...Hope you are tip-top in the health department...

I need a favor...can someone please provide me with a Natalee tip-line #...and a FBI/Natalee..tip-line #...phone numbers I need...

Also...any Info/links to *Reward Money* for solving the case...must provide it to contact ASAP....TIA...Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #321 on: May 24, 2008, 02:05:11 PM »

you guys remember that Aruba Networks company that we found so long ago? Well, they are tied to Dartmouth University and the Dept of Homeland Security.

Not sure there is anything here, just more weird Aruba stuff.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: May 24, 2008, 02:06:51 PM »

anyone have a dog and need a job? 

CBP OFFICER (CANINE) - See original job posting at USAJobs »
Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection - Oranjestad Aruba

Customs and Border Protection Job Announcement Number: MHCPC-185978-MJH CBP OFFICER (CANINE) SALARY RANGE: 48,148.00 - 62,593.00 USD per yearOPEN PERIOD: Monday, April 21, 2008 to Monday, May 05, 2008 SERIES & GRADE: GS-1895-11POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time Career/Career Conditional PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 11DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy - Oranjestad Aruba WHO MAY ... view or apply to job
From USAJobs - 32 days ago - save job - block

* See all CBP OFFICER (CANINE) jobs
    * CBP OFFICER (CANINE) salaries in Oranjestad Aruba

Learn more about Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection...

http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?chnl=Goliath-All&jsa=432&jk=8280642d9cc98f10

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: May 24, 2008, 02:12:08 PM »

Just dropped in to say...Kermit is always right. Lots of people never want to believe me...but our little green friend knows a lot more than we think. 

Bigger fish...bigger fish...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: May 24, 2008, 02:13:44 PM »

wreck posts
I would like to know who "Kermit" actually is and his connections -- he "knows" as well.

Rob posts
I *think* Kermit told you (all) who he is... maybe cryptically...and I *think* Kermit knows what happened to Natalee. jmo.
/scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2856.300

Guten Morgen Herr wreck:

I believe the exact quote I stated is I have met 4 living presidents.
See, here I am with one. heh heh! It is true, oh and I talked to Henry Kissenger too! (smile)

ribbit
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #325 on: May 24, 2008, 02:14:47 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/4gmssm

June 2008 what da????

DHS Wants to Vet Small Aircraft Before They Enter U.S. Airspace

By Stew Magnuson & Breanne Wagner

About 400 general aviation flights — ranging in size from small Cessnas to 747s — enter U.S. airspace each day.

Despite long-time fears that these non-commercial flights may come bearing a weapon of mass destruction, the federal government still knows little about who and what are onboard the aircraft prior to landing, said Domestic Nuclear Detection Office director Vayl Oxford.

“One of the threat scenarios we worry a lot about is what we call the direct-to-target threat,” he said at the Gov Sec conference in Washington, D.C.

In such a plot, a terrorist piloting a private aircraft would not bother to land or clear customs after entering U.S. airspace. Instead, he would fly straight to an area and detonate the bomb above the target. Air bursts cause more damage than nukes detonated on the ground, he noted.

The scenario is particularly frightening when one considers how close some general aviation airports are to major cities. Teterboro Airport in New Jersey is less than one minute’s flight to downtown Manhattan, Oxford said.

In December, Customs and Border Protection began scanning all general aviation aircraft arriving from overseas for radiation, Oxford said. This does not protect against the direct-to-target scenario, though.

The Transportation Security Administration and Customs and Border Protection are working on policies and procedures to vet pilots, passengers and crews before they arrive in the homeland, Oxford said.

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff is also negotiating with the governments of Ireland and Aruba to set up pre-screening stops in those countries, he added. Any general aviation aircraft wishing to fly to the United States would have to stop in one of these two spots before it received clearance to continue its journey.These steps will probably be controversial in the general aviation community, he acknowledged. (no shit, ya think??)[/color]

“You can understand that many of these people who fly large general aviation airplanes also have large egos,” he said.

+++

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: May 24, 2008, 02:15:42 PM »

Hey, who's got black eyes, they're brown!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: May 24, 2008, 02:16:29 PM »

Good catch! 

I know this is a very unpopular view, but I still think Beth and Dave may be a little more "clued-in" than we might think. It may be more of a "gut feeling" -- I just perceive a little different demeanor from them for a while now.

you're probably right. Beth and Dave probably do not care about all this other stuff and just want Natalee back. If this stuff is keeping that from happening, I can bet it's probably infuriating.

by the way wreck... I think you are one of the most insightful people on this board and some of the stuff / ideas you come up with are truly brain stimulating.

your theory on the crab trap was off the charts and I still to this day give it a lot of credence.
[/quote]
That is nice of you to say, but I am more of someone who likes to "interpret" these tidbits that talented people such as yourself here uncover. I'm not too good at finding these "tidbits"!
I guess where I part ways with many people is in that I have a lot more faith in our FBI and government than most. There are so, so many things that we as normal citizens are not aware of. Actually, this is a good thing. If this is NOT the case -- we are really in a lotof trouble!!!! There is a reason why we have "
SECRET weapons"!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: May 24, 2008, 02:17:01 PM »

I need a favor...can someone please provide me with a Natalee tip-line #...and a FBI/Natalee..tip-line #...phone numbers I need...

Also...any Info/links to *Reward Money* for solving the case...must provide it to contact ASAP....TIA...Destiny

PLEASE...anyone....can you provide this info...write it as you would like to see it in print...I've got too much on my plate to do the research...sorry...that's just the way it is....this info is needed TODAY for our *free* article....Thank You All so much....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: May 24, 2008, 02:17:34 PM »

Hi Kermie!  Have you seen Lincoln's ghost in the White house yet? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: May 24, 2008, 02:18:10 PM »

Destiny - right off the top of my head I can give you the BFI info.  Sorry but I'm really busy today washing walls and getting things ready so we can paint soon.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/holloway.htm

If someone else has the rest of the info Destiny is requesting could you please post it for her?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: May 24, 2008, 02:19:26 PM »

PLEASE...anyone....can you provide this info...write it as you would like to see it in print...I've got too much on my plate to do the research...sorry...that's just the way it is....this info is needed TODAY for our *free* article....Thank You All so much....

Email last week...
Hi XXXXXXXXXX
How are you today?
I have been talking with Jossy Mansur about the article and he says to me that it is ok to published it in the newspaper.

About the other investigation of the dutch investigators he said to me that he don't know nothing about it, but he gone check it out.

The Texas Equisearch is now here for the investigation of the dissapearence of the guy Vicenzo Tromp. They has begin to search yesterday but till now we haven't hear nothing about that.
Some people says the guy is no more in Aruba, other says he is been killed, but still nothing concrete about it.

If I have more information I will send it to you.

Bye
Have a nice day
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: May 24, 2008, 02:19:33 PM »

FBI Tip Line at 1-877-628-2533

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: May 24, 2008, 02:20:43 PM »

Hi Kermie!  Have you seen Lincoln's ghost in the White house yet? 

roflmao!

No but I saw his office.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: May 24, 2008, 02:21:24 PM »

Destiny - right off the top of my head I can give you the BFI info.  Sorry but I'm really busy today washing walls and getting things ready so we can paint soon.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/holloway.htm

If someone else has the rest of the info Destiny is requesting could you please post it for her?

Destiny - there may be some OLD tiplines but I think I'd just go with what is at the FBI site.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: May 24, 2008, 02:21:39 PM »

Just dropped in to say...Kermit is always right. Lots of people never want to believe me...but our little green friend knows a lot more than we think. 

Bigger fish...bigger fish...

Ahhhh thank you.

Hope you are doing better today. Very sad about the tiny little baby. You are a good friend. A loyal person.
I respect and admire that.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: May 24, 2008, 02:21:59 PM »

http://www.allpointsbulletin.org/Natalee_Holloway.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: May 24, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »

Hi Kerm... I "snazz'd" ya up a lil . . . hope ya don't mind 

+++

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: May 24, 2008, 02:23:01 PM »

FBI Birmingham Division birmingham@ic.fbi.gov
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: May 24, 2008, 02:25:04 PM »

I didn't think there was any reward still in effect.  Joran just about filled in what we really already knew and the million dollar reward was for Natalee's safe return....or so I understood???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.