May 03, 2024, 12:14:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 266397 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #700 on: May 26, 2008, 09:42:52 PM »

One more thing - I don't think we want to use the Curacao Consulate office, or the FBI office in Venezuela, for this. That's MHO.

Hello Monks...I'm back...had to take care of some other things...I agree with this post...wrong places to give tips to....Thanks...Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: May 26, 2008, 09:45:03 PM »

Opening night of the soul beach festival..Anyone recognize this POS?

Do you have a before Natalee disappeared picture?  A lot of the people on the island, those involved in the case, seem to have aged (and not well for some, MO) since Natalee disappeared.  I'm not sure why. 

Side-by-side maybe?
Not sure of the date on this photo,I don't have the software to blow it up on this PC but he does appear to have aged.

I know what you mean..Two people come to mind and that is Joran and Deepak..Both of them appear to be getting more Ill as this drags on and PVDS is turning into Humpty Dumpty..MO
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 09:52:10 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: May 26, 2008, 09:48:10 PM »

klaas - I think you have too many 1's.

According to the web site below, the format should be:

00 + 1* + City Code + Local Number

I assume the * is literal, and not representing something else, or it would say so.

IF anyone knows more about this, please POST!

http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/detailed-results.php?CallTo=United+States&From=Aruba&StateInfo=Alabama&StateSubmit=Submit

Darn...all I know is when I call Aruba...I always start with 011-area code-number....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: May 26, 2008, 09:49:57 PM »

Trying to catch up...don't know if this has already been posted ~Amigoe.com 

‘New’ evidence reinforces Beth Twitty’s lie

The computer print-out showing that Beth had lied about her arrival time in Aruba.

WILLEMSTAD/ORANJESTAD – From a print-out of Natalee Holloway’s telephone it appears that the private jet of her mother Beth had already landed in Aruba at 17:15 on May 30.  At least, that’s what TV-producer from Curacao, Renée Gielen says.  She has the telephone print-out of Natalee’s cellular telephone.

This is very striking, says Gielen, because according to her, it means that Beth Holloway wanted to come to Aruba before Natalee was missing.  “The print-out shows that Beth had called Natalee’s cell at 17:15.  She did that from her own cell and she could not have done that while being in the air.”  She emphasizes that it also means that the call was not done with a satellite telephone and it is also not probable that Beth’s private jet had made an intermediate landing from the United States.  “That is not usual on these short flights.  For that matter, she must have left even earlier.”

The print-out doesn’t show that it was a missed call, but that Beth had really talked to someone.  Gielen assumes that she had talked to Paul Lilly, one of the chaperones of Natalee during her vacation in Aruba.  Besides, when Beth arrived in Aruba, she was carrying a stack of posters asking Natalee to call her.  “This suggests that Beth must have known that there were problems, before Natalee disappeared”, says Gielen, who from the beginning of the disappearance case three years ago, is investigating the case.  Gielen and her team are now in the process of rounding off the documentary ‘‘Natalee, The Unrevealed Time Lines’ that is expected to be presented on June 2.

MISTAKEN

Gielen considers the print-out as new evidence that Beth had lied about the exact time of her arrival in Aruba.  She has been declaring all along that she arrived in Aruba ‘around 23:00’.  She also wrote this in her book ‘Loving Natalee’ that was published late last year.  A former employee of the airport, Alberto G, said before the cameras of Gielen that the private-jet of Beth had landed at 19:45.  He retracted his declaration, because, as he said, he was mistaken.  He did this after the Americans Dan Young and Kelly Castillo that claim to be detectives, showed a computer print-out indicating that Beth had arrived earlier.  G. confirmed the authenticity of that print-out.

The motive of Beth lying about her arrival time is still not clear.  Despite many telephone calls and e-mails, Gielen didn’t manage to reach Beth.  Also the police don’t know anything.  “The police say that there are no telephone data available from the radio tower equipment for that day, which is very coincidentally” says Gielen.  Former chief of police, Gerald Dompig told this newspaper earlier that at that time, the police had investigated the time line, the flight data, and also the flight movements.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: May 26, 2008, 09:50:03 PM »

Okay, I'll trying calling the phone company - Information, I guess.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: May 26, 2008, 09:51:34 PM »

Opening night of the soul beach festival..Anyone recognize this POS?

Do you have a before Natalee disappeared picture?  A lot of the people on the island, those involved in the case, seem to have aged (and not well for some, MO) since Natalee disappeared.  I'm not sure why. 

Side-by-side maybe?
Not sure of the date on this photo,I don't have the software to blow it up on this PC but he does appear to have aged.

I know what you mean..Two people come to mind and that is Joran and Deepak..Both of them appear to be getting more Ill as this drags on and PVDS is turning into Humpty Dumpty..MO

As it should be....so be it....old...before they are old...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 09:53:02 PM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: May 26, 2008, 09:53:12 PM »

klaas - I think you have too many 1's.

According to the web site below, the format should be:

00 + 1* + City Code + Local Number

I assume the * is literal, and not representing something else, or it would say so.

IF anyone knows more about this, please POST!

http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/detailed-results.php?CallTo=United+States&From=Aruba&StateInfo=Alabama&StateSubmit=Submit

Better??

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: May 26, 2008, 09:53:44 PM »

Hello Martini..We posted that article earlier today 

Hope all is well with you Smile

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: May 26, 2008, 09:54:14 PM »

Destiny - please check your email, I just sent you two emails, the 2nd one fixes the FBI tipline phone number.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: May 26, 2008, 09:58:09 PM »

Destiny - please check your email, I just sent you two emails, the 2nd one fixes the FBI tipline phone number.

TY Klaas....do we have the prefex for tip line figured out yet...MsMarple was calling the phoce co....all I know is when I call Aruba...example....  o11 297 582 xxxx....Klaas...your formatting of the Ad is so very professional!  Thanks to ALL to make this happen...

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: May 26, 2008, 10:01:12 PM »

001-877-628-2533

put i like this and you can call from aruba to the usa.

usually it is put like this:
+1-877-628-2533

the + stands for international access number.
calling from the usa to another country the + stands for 011 but from aruba it is 00 (most countries do it like that).

you can also put: 001-877-NATALEE (or +1-877-NATALEE)

and here is the consulate general of the usa on curaçao.
http://curacao.usconsulate.gov/offices_department.html
don't know if there is a FBI office in there.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: May 26, 2008, 10:04:59 PM »

001-877-628-2533

+1-877-628-2533

calling from the usa to another country the + stands for 011 but from aruba it is 00 (most countries do it like that).

OK, I'll change it to 001-877-627-2533 and I'll fix the other as well.

Destiny - get ready for another revision 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: May 26, 2008, 10:05:24 PM »

Got the second email too...FWIW...in my email the print is soooooo tiny...I can't read it...how 'bout you post *BOTH* finished versions here...so I can copy and send....GREAT WORK KLAAS!!!! Hope this isn't tiring you out too much...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Klaas)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: May 26, 2008, 10:10:00 PM »

Hello Martini..We posted that article earlier today 

Hope all is well with you Smile

All is well~I see you beat me to it on page 29...
Keep up the good work.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: May 26, 2008, 10:11:07 PM »

you could also choose to put Peter R. de Vries number:

0031-35-5399399 or +31-35-5399399

0031-800-0007 or +31-800-0007 might also work, but this is a free number - not sure if it works from abroad.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/contact.htm
http://www.peterrdevries.nl/tekst/tipsvragen.htm

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: May 26, 2008, 10:11:58 PM »

Destiny - check your email again 

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: May 26, 2008, 10:13:35 PM »

001-877-628-2533

+1-877-628-2533

Thank you caesu.

I just made three calls. (Did you know you can dial 00 and get international calling information?)

What the 00 SUPERVISOR told me basically, is that part of the prefix varies depending on the phone service.
From what caesu says, the "00" represents his service provider's access to an international number. I.e., directs the billing for international calls.

The one SURE thing is that "1" is the International Code for the USA.

<Your phone service provider's international access code> 1-area code-local number.

Sorry, that's the best I can come up with. Long time since I left the country.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: May 26, 2008, 10:13:48 PM »

Got the second email too...FWIW...in my email the print is soooooo tiny...I can't read it...how 'bout you post *BOTH* finished versions here...so I can copy and send....GREAT WORK KLAAS!!!! Hope this isn't tiring you out too much...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Klaas)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

With Diario Header:

Without Diario Header:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: May 26, 2008, 10:16:05 PM »

I imagine that most of the people in Aruba are aware of international calling.  I think we are safe with the 001, don't you?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: May 26, 2008, 10:18:37 PM »

001-877-628-2533

+1-877-628-2533

Thank you caesu.

I just made three calls. (Did you know you can dial 00 and get international calling information?)

What the 00 SUPERVISOR told me basically, is that part of the prefix varies depending on the phone service.
From what caesu says, the "00" represents his service provider's access to an international number. I.e., directs the billing for international calls.

The one SURE thing is that "1" is the International Code for the USA.

<Your phone service provider's international access code> 1-area code-local number.

Sorry, that's the best I can come up with. Long time since I left the country.

that's exactly right. aruba has 00 as international acces code.
so that makes: 001-877-628-2533

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.