May 21, 2024, 02:04:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 352379 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: August 27, 2008, 02:42:29 PM »

If someone has already posted this, please delete it -

Deputy Fired For Lying In Caylee Anthony Case

Records show investigators received a tip that Anthony Rusciano knew Caylee's mother but when questioned he said he had only met her in passing at a party.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008

(UPI) – An Orange County sheriff's deputy has been fired for lying about his relationship with Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Florida 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Records show investigators received a tip that Anthony Rusciano knew Caylee's mother but when questioned he said he had only met her in passing at a party, the Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel reported Wednesday.

Investigators said they learned Rusciano allegedly hadn't told them the truth after conducting a forensic analysis of the computer belonging to Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.
(snip)

read more here -
http://www.wlap.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104668&article=4157976

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #741 on: August 27, 2008, 02:46:40 PM »

when using most screen capture programs there is an edit (select a specific area) feature that allows you to skip using "paint" to clip or crop.

if that feature is not available you will need to use a "paint" like program.

for beginners - I suggest

snag it 9

http://www.techsmith.com/screen-capture.asp

alt site

http://www.download.com/SnagIt/3000-2192_4-10004813.html

there is a free trail period and this software is easy to use - once you get the hang of it.

this program allows the use of all the arrows and other formats that you see me use sometimes.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #742 on: August 27, 2008, 02:46:51 PM »

Klaasend, the blue crate fits in with what Destiny believes, but where did the information come from that Cindy washed the blue crate???  I didnt see that.

Here is how I am taking the "blue crate"

I am thinking it is of the milk crate style, not a box with a lid. That would be way too small and has holes all over.

Could be wrong, just thinking......

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: August 27, 2008, 02:48:11 PM »

I may be one of the only ones on here who thinks so, or I may be naive, OR I dont know a WHOLLEE lot about this case (im trying)...BUT...I still don't think that Casey's parents are involved..I think they are involved only in trying to protect Casey.  I don't think they helped her hide the body or intentionally cleaned up possible evidence.  Like I said..i dont know a whole lot, and ya'll know more than I do...but I'm just throwing my 2 cents out there....

I'm not sure about Cindy and Georges involvement either.  I do wonder why on earth Cindy would wash the clothes and knife found in the car though.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: August 27, 2008, 02:49:43 PM »

Klaasend, the blue crate fits in with what Destiny believes, but where did the information come from that Cindy washed the blue crate???  I didnt see that.

I am thinking it is of the milk crate style, not a box with a lid. That would be way too small and has holes all over.

I don't remember reading anything about Cindy washing a blue crate.  I also have no idea what LE means by a blue crate.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: August 27, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »

Rob, thank you for your response, you always manage to keep all the balls in the air, my thought process doesn't work that way, but your opinion is very much respected.

I know I missed some posts earlier while typing and answering some posts - but fatcat - you made my day!!!

thanks you so much for all the kind words - they mean a lot to me

and I respect your opinion also, and everyone else - especially when they agree with me

j/k

thanks again!

+++

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: August 27, 2008, 02:52:00 PM »

Posted on Topix
Leeniebeenie wrote:
Early this morning I sent Det. Yuri Melich all the links from all the related myspace pages from Kiomarie Torres (she had 3 myspace pages in her name) and the two myspace pages that she set up for her "puppy", her boyfriend's myspace with links to many Universal employees as friends ("Manley" and "Julie") and the biggest COINCIDENCE is her first myspace page references the "baby gurlz she loves Yasmin and Michele", which are the names of the real Zenaida Gonzalez's girls (the one Channel 6 found and interviewed)
I detailed how the 3 women: Kiomarie Torres, Zenaida Gonzales, and Casey Anthony's imaginary "nanny" have many similarities and we know how Casey weaves half-truths and other people's information into her own lies. The Websleuths website was buzzing until the Kiomarie thread was closed by the administrator, and I contacted Trisha and told her about how it appeared that Kiomarie lied to investigators about where she lives (her real address is across the street from Sawgrass Apartments) and she mentions her favorite baby girls are Yasmin and Michele (Zenaida's girls names) and I thought MAYBE KIOMARIE IS A BABYSITTER/NANNY and maybe she watched Caylee for her old friend Casey, and maybe she used to babysit Yasmin and Michele for Zenaida, and MAYBE THAT'S WHERE CASEY CAME ACROSS ZENAIDA'S NAME and invented her imaginary nanny with a little Kiomarie, a little Zenaida, and a lot of BS. No-one could figure out if Zenaida and Kiomarie were actually related, and I wanted to bring the BABYSITTING connection as a very real possibility. Trisha forwarded my "suggestions" to
her connections to follow up, and I took her suggestion and carefully detailed all the connections and coincidences and sent it via email to Det Yuri Melich, and he responded within an hour and thanked me, asked for some further info, and said they are following up on this today.

Here is Kiomarie myspace referencing Yasmin and Michele:
Kiomarie (my baby gurlz) http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...

Here is Kiomarie's most recent myspace
http://www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86

and here is the one she set up for her "puppy" http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
http://www.myspace.com/misskio

Zenaida Gonzalez myspace (pics of daughters Yasmin and Michele)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...

Jonathan (ZG exboyfriend)http://profile.mys pace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction= user.viewprofile&friendid= 175545982
(friend of Cast Iron Tattoo- same as Casey)

Leeniebeenie wrote:
SOMEONE PLEASE POST THIS FOR ME AT WEBSLEUTHS!!!
KIOMARIE gave Det Wells the wrong address....she lives at Cornerstone Apartments on S, Conway Road, DIRECTLY across the street from Sawgrass Apts, and SHE USED TO BABYSIT FOR Zenaida Gonzalez's two girls, Yasmin and Michele!! This must be where Casey has pulled "Zenaida"out of the air, as well as many other facts that Kiomarie has in her life that Casey has "borrowed" the info to suit her!
I have contacted Law Enforcement and let them know!
PLEASE POST ON WS under KIOMARIE thread~~~

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p991

Wow I am speechless...

OKAY THOSE LINkS WONT WORK FOR ME HELP! ONLY the DOGS AND THE wickedprincess one work..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: August 27, 2008, 02:53:53 PM »

They don't work for me either.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: August 27, 2008, 02:54:09 PM »

Klaas, would you please post the link to the 400 documents. I had been linking through the Front Page, but that isn't working for me anymore. Thank you.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #749 on: August 27, 2008, 02:54:14 PM »

Here's what I know for sure or am very convinced took place.

Casey has used every person she could remember the name of.

She used childhood friends and acquaintances.

I'm pretty sure none of these people are involved even though there are major coincidences with names and locations. Some people are around when the dates of interest are discovered. Their recall is important - but I don't think people like Tony Lazzaro or Clint are involved. Just witnesses.

Casey used those names and associations to mask her deeds. It's the old "tangled web". Hard to unravel once you stick your finger into it.

There was a dead body at the Anthony home - I'm sure of that - 110%

There was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car - I'm 110% sure of that.

The Anthony family knows what happened to Caylee and that is the reason for the lies and the destruction of evidence.

AMEN BRO...you're in the right track.......Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: August 27, 2008, 02:54:29 PM »

I don't remember reading anything about Cindy washing a blue crate.  I also have no idea what LE means by a blue crate.

My idea of a crate

Peace Monkeys
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: August 27, 2008, 02:55:49 PM »

I was thinking the same thing

more images listed as "blue crate"
http://tinyurl.com/6df5qd

+++

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: August 27, 2008, 02:56:07 PM »

My idea of a crate

Mine too.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: August 27, 2008, 02:56:48 PM »

Mrskub

here is how to screen capture from when I gave bearlyhere the instructions.

Bearlyhere -
ok... everyone pay attention  so everyone can do it too... LOL

first you will need some screen capture software. I use Screen Grab from No Nonsense - because that's what Carpe recommended when he taught me how to do it.
http://www.no-nonsense-software.com/freeware/grabs/screengrab_grab.gif

Screen shot of what the program looks like when open (gif image)

This is free software and after you download and install it, you simply click on the program and your hot keys are "ALT" + F12. Hit those together and it will grab the image on the screen and deposit it in a folder - I use folders in My Pictures. It should open those folders automatically. Then label your image and hit save.

To crop the pictures, you will need to open that in another program. I use PAINT. Select open with and choose PAINT. In PAINT you will find the tool bar at the top and there you choose IMAGE. Then select stretch or skew to make larger or smaller. To crop - you just use the crop square and hit save and re-label. Then you will need a photobucket to upload the picture for posting.

There are other ways to screen capture images and I also like a program called Snag It 8.

correct link to software
http://www.no-nonsense-software.com/freeware/

Thank you luv. I'm going to work on it this evening

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: August 27, 2008, 02:57:43 PM »

WHY Does the OCSO not have the first 911 call listed on their site?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: August 27, 2008, 02:58:23 PM »

Klaas, would you please post the link to the 400 documents. I had been linking through the Front Page, but that isn't working for me anymore. Thank you.

Here you go.  Not sure who added these here but they are helpful:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8947091/c66f208a/sharing.html
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: August 27, 2008, 02:58:34 PM »

I like your blue crate better than mine......

I gotta go Monkeys, be back in about an hour

Peace Monkeys
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: August 27, 2008, 02:59:46 PM »

Treehouse you said,
I know it's a big IF, but if George was telling the truth about seeing into Casey's car trunk on the 24th, and if Casey was asking to use Jesse's shower on June 24th, then, in my mind, Caylee was moved to her final resting place on that morning, probably before daylight, and it was done by Casey. If she'd had help from others, she'd have showered with them. JMO.

Works for me.  She than ditches the car and any other evidence at the Amscot on the 26th due to the stench and she knew she was getting Amy's car for use in the coming week.  That's what I've been tryin to narrow down too the actual day and just couldn't think of it like you.  And I can see the smell of gas masking the odor of decomp.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: August 27, 2008, 03:01:15 PM »

Mrskub

here is how to screen capture from when I gave bearlyhere the instructions.

Bearlyhere -
ok... everyone pay attention  so everyone can do it too... LOL

first you will need some screen capture software. I use Screen Grab from No Nonsense - because that's what Carpe recommended when he taught me how to do it.

Screen shot of what the program looks like when open (gif image)

This is free software and after you download and install it, you simply click on the program and your hot keys are "ALT" + F12. Hit those together and it will grab the image on the screen and deposit it in a folder - I use folders in My Pictures. It should open those folders automatically. Then label your image and hit save.

To crop the pictures, you will need to open that in another program. I use PAINT. Select open with and choose PAINT. In PAINT you will find the tool bar at the top and there you choose IMAGE. Then select stretch or skew to make larger or smaller. To crop - you just use the crop square and hit save and re-label. Then you will need a photobucket to upload the picture for posting.

There are other ways to screen capture images and I also like a program called Snag It 8.

correct link to software
http://www.no-nonsense-software.com/freeware/

Don't most keyboards have the print screen key? I just use the print screen key on my keyboard  past it on a document then you can open it and paint and so on ...Unless these software programs do much more that I'm not aware of

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: August 27, 2008, 03:01:53 PM »

I like your blue crate better than mine......

I gotta go Monkeys, be back in about an hour

I plucked mine from the Anita van der Sloot new age art gallery.

selling price for that piece of "art" - 7 florins LOL

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.