May 03, 2024, 05:37:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 519745 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: March 28, 2010, 03:09:21 AM »

Keepthefaith, carpe noctem, Chata, Cageman 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: March 28, 2010, 03:18:53 AM »

Ahhhhhhh,What the hell.One more bottle before bed!Last one needs to turn out the lights but,keep the candles burnin! Might as well drink and ride while i'm at it.....   Monkey Devil!

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1162 on: March 28, 2010, 03:19:26 AM »

It just keeps on like getting curiouser and curiouser everyday!

[PDF] Charter of the American Women's Club of the Taunus
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Aruba." The registered office of the association is in Oranjestad,. Aruba. ... Windfall, and the roll of members in the Membership Directory. ...
www.ifaruba.com/pdf/bylaws/bylaws.pdf

http://www.awctaunus.org/

“Curiouser and curiouser!” Cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English)

Carpe - i couldn't figure out what the heck you were talking about.  So I decided to google Charter of the American Women's Clubof the Taunus.

Very curious 

http://www.google.com/search?q=Charter+of+the+American+Women%27s+Club+of+the+Taunus&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

So, let's run it from the top down.

----

United Nations - NGO

Non-governmental organization (NGO) is a term that has become widely accepted as referring to a legally constituted, non-governmental organization created by natural or legal persons with no participation or representation of any government.

----

FAWCO

Federation of American Women's Clubs Overseas Inc.

http://www.fawco.org

FAWCO is a network of independent American and international volunteer organizations representing private-sector American citizens overseas. It serves as a resource and channel of information for its member clubs, contributes actively to the global community and represents the interests of all Americans abroad.

Not always, apparently. See more at Natalee Holloway.

Founded in 1931, FAWCO is a non-partisan and not-for-profit U.S. corporation, with over 75 Member Clubs representing more than 15,000 individuals throughout the world. A recognized non-governmental organization (NGO) since 1995, FAWCO was granted special consultative status to the Economic and Social Council of the UN in 1997.

The philanthropic arm of FAWCO – the FAWCO Foundation – is an independent entity, which, since its establishment in 1967, has donated more than $1,000,000 in education awards and development grants worldwide. FAWCO also has an alumnae association in the United States, FAUSA, whose members are repatriated American citizens.

---

Netherland Antilles - Region 10

---

American Women's Club of the Taunus - AWCT - IFA - International "Friends" of Aruba

Founded more than 30 years ago, the AWCT is a registered non-profit, non-political organization with 450 members of all ages from more than 35 countries. We are based out of the Taunus, north of Frankfurt, but our members span the entire Rhein- Main region. We have extensive resources as well as a wide range of activities for today’s international women. The AWCT is a proud and active member of the Federation of American Women’s Clubs Overseas, FAWCO.

The AWCT provides friendship and support among women and families, who are living in the Rhein-Main area, and facilitates thier effors to intergrate into the German community with a variety of activities, services, and social, sports, and hobby groups. 

Additionally, we take great pleasure and pride in serving our community throughout the year. Every year we raise money from our AWCT events, such as our yearly gala event, to give to local hospitals and organizations. Our members have volunteered in a variety of ways such as  supporting children’s pediatric units, training dogs for the disabled, establishing scholarships for local youth, and assisting women’s organizations.

----

American Women's Club - AWC of Curacao (Netherlands Antilles)

*read and note links:

http://www.awc-curacao.com/members/html/funfacts.htm

Name:   American Women's Club of Curaçao

Address:   
P.O. Box 4567         

Phone:   462-6650      
Fax:         

Email:   

Membership Information   

Founded:   1942
Membership:   No. of US Citizens: 51
No. of International Members: 12
Annual dues:   
Nfl. 75.00
US Dollar equivalent: $ 40.00

Club Activities

Monthly meetings:   The first Thursday of the month at a member's home.

Major Events:   
Halloween Party
Children's Christmas Party
Hugenholtz Nursing Home Christmas Party
International Coffee (A "Thank You" to local women and dignitaries who help our club achieve our charitable goals)
Wine, Cheese & Books Educational Fund-raiser
Annual Charity Event
Coffee Morning with donations to local charities
Special Interest Groups:   
Bowling
Movie night
Craft morning
Out-to-Lunch Bunch
Field trips.
Other:   

Club Publications

Newsletter:   The Tattler
Other Publications :   "American Women's Club of Curacao, Our Favorite Recipes," $20.00
"The All American Bake Book," which is out of print.
We've also published a self-help guide to Curacao, "How to Survive in Paradise," which is free to members.

Philanthropic Activities

Community Service:   
Hugenholtz Nursing Home Christmas party, including music, gifts food and Santa.
Time Donated To:   

Funds Donated To:   

Curacao Autism Association
Kasa Manita, a children's home
Siloam, a Children's Hospice
Shimaruku, an organization which feeds low-income children during school hours.
Amigoenan di Cristo, Friends of Christ, charity
Dierenbescherming, the local animal protection agency
Totolica, an organization which helps mentally handicapped individuals to find jobs, etc.
Red Cross of Curacao
St. Vincent de Paul charity
Co-sponsored a relocation to Holland of an abused family

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1163 on: March 28, 2010, 03:30:38 AM »

Another pic from a very IFA Christmas. (2009)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: March 28, 2010, 10:16:16 AM »

To anyone reading in Aruba......
Please follow the link below and then maybe you will understand why it is so important that the powers that be on Aruba return Natalee to her home......
If you or someone you know can make that happen...God bless you.... an angelic monkey
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/27/amber-dubois-remembered-love-animals-reading/

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1165 on: March 28, 2010, 12:05:08 PM »

Marty Relan

http://www.hetbinnenhuysaruba.com/pages/events4.htm

http://www.cwilmington.com/member_detail.php?name=Marty%20%20RELAN&id=921

Marty RELAN

I have worked as an interior designer for about 30 years, and in Wilmington since 1996. But after buying a home in Aruba in 2007, I returned to my first love, painting, and began creating acrylic paintings of "Cosas del Mar," Things of the Sea, both in the states and in Aruba. In Aruba, I exhibit at Het Binnenhuys "Island Living", and will soon have my first one-man show there. I have studied advertising design at the Art Institute of Chicago, art at DePauw University in Indiana, and interior design at Solano College in California, and am an allied member of the American Society of Interior Designers. I have always loved the ocean and the things in it and around it; seashells, fish, sea birds, sea plants, sea animals. In my paintings, I attempt to capture some of the detail in these things that I love.

Contact Information:
Marty Relan Interiors
2201 Bel Arbor Place
Wilmington, NC 28403
910-256-0086

snip

http://www.cilo-aruba.com/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: March 28, 2010, 12:12:53 PM »

No glasses! 

http://www.cilo-aruba.com/

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: March 28, 2010, 12:26:33 PM »

That sure does look like Paulus.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: March 28, 2010, 12:36:47 PM »

There is an unfortunate resemblance, but I don't think it's him: (I was wrong it is HIM)

However, this is Jan Brennan (slightly modified facebook photo) Monkey Devil!

« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 12:51:58 PM by klaasend » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: March 28, 2010, 12:41:33 PM »

There is an unfortunate resemblance, but I don't think it's him:

I think that's him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: March 28, 2010, 12:46:39 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/CILOAruba#!/album.php?aid=170774&id=117834122891

IT IS PVDS - WITHOUT GLASSES FROM 4+ MONTHS AGO...

CILO Aruba's Photos - CILO Welcomes IFA for Happy Hour
CILO Welcomes IFA for Happy Hour
Added about 4 months ago

Anita at the same event uploaded to Facebook 4 months ago:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: March 28, 2010, 12:59:01 PM »

FWIW

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: March 28, 2010, 01:23:16 PM »

snip

Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: March 28, 2010, 01:29:21 PM »

When TM posted that photo I thought people thought it was a current photo that's why I didn't think it could be PVDS.  Obviously, it is PVDS but the photo was taken around or prior to November 2009.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 01:33:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: March 28, 2010, 01:49:22 PM »

Added about 4 months ago

He looks healthy.  It is Anita who looks like she may be closer to death's door. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: March 28, 2010, 02:11:16 PM »

I was just shocked to see a pic of him without his glasses.  I didn't think it was a post death pic and was trying to find more about it when my internet went down...it's up and down today for some reason.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1176 on: March 28, 2010, 02:15:02 PM »

I was just shocked to see a pic of him without his glasses.  I didn't think it was a post death pic and was trying to find more about it when my internet went down...it's up and down today for some reason.

Contacs?  Lasic (sp) surgery?  He's squinting so maybe not....maybe he forgot them or he left them in a gym bag at the raquet club.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: March 28, 2010, 02:15:21 PM »

Added about 4 months ago

He looks healthy.  It is Anita who looks like she may be closer to death's door. Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

She looks healthier at the Dec 2009 get together, but I haven't found any evidence of Paulus at that one!   

The "after party" was at Garufa...maybe he was saving tables.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: March 28, 2010, 02:18:06 PM »

Contacs?  Lasic (sp) surgery?  He's squinting so maybe not....maybe he forgot them or he left them in a gym bag at the raquet club.   

I think they may be in his shirt pocket...he was probably just trying to be "cool".    puker

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: March 28, 2010, 02:31:40 PM »

http://www.cilo-aruba.com/news/CILO%20CityLounge/11/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.