May 20, 2024, 06:23:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 522118 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #900 on: March 23, 2010, 11:13:37 PM »

Someone once told me that you can wrap the cash in aluminum foil and it would be more secure.  I don't know but I will send it in a card I think.  Thanks Rob.  That is very considerate of you to take it upon yourself to do this.

I agree!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bradysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: March 23, 2010, 11:24:09 PM »

Hi Rob,
I can't figure out how to private message you, and I was wondering if I could do anything with my credit/debit card..pls let me know right away, because I leave for Florida tomorrow afternoon and I can do credit card OR cash but please let me know soon!! Thanks. I'm good for $100, which is why I'd rather not send cash, but will if I have to. I cannot imagine my son going missing...It makes me feel sick to my stomach just thinking about it. If anyone sees this post and can make sure that Rob sees it next time he logs in, please let him know. Thank you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: March 23, 2010, 11:46:08 PM »

Hi Rob,
I can't figure out how to private message you, and I was wondering if I could do anything with my credit/debit card..pls let me know right away, because I leave for Florida tomorrow afternoon and I can do credit card OR cash but please let me know soon!! Thanks. I'm good for $100, which is why I'd rather not send cash, but will if I have to. I cannot imagine my son going missing...It makes me feel sick to my stomach just thinking about it. If anyone sees this post and can make sure that Rob sees it next time he logs in, please let him know. Thank you!

Bradysmom
- you can't PM here but if you want to email me I can forward your email to Rob.  My email addy is smklaas@hotmail.com
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: March 23, 2010, 11:59:40 PM »

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/2010/maart/22-03-10/P03.pdf

Antillean Times Monday, March 22, 2010

Google translation:

Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage to speak at the meeting of the Inter American
Press Association in Aruba.

Enter one of our report's

Willemstad - De Dutch Antilles is a well-informed country. That left Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage this Saturday in a speech at the meeting of the Inter American Press Association.

These were about two hundred authors and publishers present. Among the guests was Mike Eman of prime minister Aruba. According to de Jongh-Elhage is the government of the Antilles very important that the media remains at current high levels maintains. Therefore, according de Jongh-Elhage need this to regulate a media law.

Curacao has a population of one hundred and fifty thousand people 32 radio stations, four television stations, eleven newspapers and a weekly Spanish-language newspaper. Bonaire has a population 13,000 people of ten o'clock radio, a television station and a newspaper. Sint Maarten with a population of 40,000 people ten radio stations, a television station and two newspapers. St. Eustatius with 3000 Saba residents and the smallest population of 1,600, have a radio station.

,, Free press must be considered as one of the pillars which supports a democracy ", Jongh-Elhage said. The Prime Minister In her speech even went so well after the press law and other powers, the fifth major power of our society called. "With power comes responsibility. And press must be controlled and balanced, in the interest of society, but especially in their own interest. "

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: March 24, 2010, 12:02:06 AM »

http://www.sipiapa.org/v4/index.php?page=cont_comunicados&seccion=detalles&idioma=us&id=4347

IAPA resolutions to be sent to government officials in the Americas

Miami (March 23, 2010)– After adopting 23 resolutions that will be sent to government officials of several countries in the Americas, the Inter American Press Association (IAPA) ended its biannual membership meeting in Aruba. The meeting was to review the state of freedom of expression and of the press throughout the region.

The resolutions state the organization’s positions on specific issues and were adopted at its Midyear Meeting held in the Aruban capital, Oranjestad, March 19-22. The resolutions deal with the climate of intolerance, discrimination, obstacles to access to pubic information, arbitrary placement of official advertising, and the imposition of laws and regulations that place restrictions on the press, among other developments, and will be sent to officials in Argentina, Aruba, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela, as well as to the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, the Organization of American States and the United Nations.

To view the resolutions, and country-by-country reports, in English, Spanish and Portuguese please go to www.sipiapa.org     

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: March 24, 2010, 12:04:28 AM »

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/2010/maart/22-03-10/P03.pdf

Antillean Times Monday, March 22, 2010

Google translation:

Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage to speak at the meeting of the Inter American
Press Association in Aruba.

Enter one of our report's

Willemstad - De Dutch Antilles is a well-informed country. That left Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage this Saturday in a speech at the meeting of the Inter American Press Association.

These were about two hundred authors and publishers present. Among the guests was Mike Eman of prime minister Aruba. According to de Jongh-Elhage is the government of the Antilles very important that the media remains at current high levels maintains. Therefore, according de Jongh-Elhage need this to regulate a media law.

Curacao has a population of one hundred and fifty thousand people 32 radio stations, four television stations, eleven newspapers and a weekly Spanish-language newspaper. Bonaire has a population 13,000 people of ten o'clock radio, a television station and a newspaper. Sint Maarten with a population of 40,000 people ten radio stations, a television station and two newspapers. St. Eustatius with 3000 Saba residents and the smallest population of 1,600, have a radio station.

,, Free press must be considered as one of the pillars which supports a democracy ", Jongh-Elhage said. The Prime Minister In her speech even went so well after the press law and other powers, the fifth major power of our society called. "With power comes responsibility. And press must be controlled and balanced, in the interest of society, but especially in their own interest. "

http://www.sipiapa.com/v4/index.php?page=det_resolucion&asamblea=25&resid=363&idioma=us

Resolutions:

Aruba

WHEREAS
Netherlands Antilles Prime Minister Emily De Jongh-Elhage in her address to the Inter American Press Association’s Midyear Meeting announced that her government intends to draft and have enacted a Media Law

WHEREAS
according to the Prime Minister this law would regulate the operation and content of news media, designed among other objectives to protect privacy

WHEREAS
the IAPA has repeatedly come out against specific legislation on the press, as it tends to restrict, directly or indirectly, freedom of information and has held that the contingent responsibilities of the media should be regulated under ordinary legislation

THE IAPA MIDYEAR MEETING RESOLVES

to call upon the government of the Netherlands Antilles to prevent the enactment of any regulations that could restrict, directly or indirectly, the operation and content of the media and in general the people’s freedom of expression and information

to urge that there be no legislative or administrative regulations specific to the press, whose responsibilities should be confined to being governed by ordinary legislation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: March 24, 2010, 12:10:56 AM »

http://www.sipiapa.com/v4/index.php?page=det_informe&asamblea=25&infoid=390&idioma=us

2010, , Aruba   
(more information)

Information by Country:

Aruba & Netherlands Antilles

No relevant events were noted against freedom of the press in this period during which Michiel G. Eman assumed the position of Prime Minister in October, 2009.

Statements made by the Prime Minister of the Dutch Antilles, Emily de Jongh-Elhange before the Assembly of the IAPA caused great concern. The Prime Minister said that there should be a law in the Netherlands Antilles to regulate the “excesses” and the licentiousness of the communications media and that a code of ethics needs to be created.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: March 24, 2010, 12:36:59 AM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/6349616/__Duikteam_gaat_op_zoek_naar_Holloway__.html

Google translation:

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: March 24, 2010, 12:51:52 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #909 on: March 24, 2010, 01:25:33 AM »

Thank you for your post Rob for Jessie Foster and her Mom....
My contribution will hit the mail tomorrow.
FWIW, I send cash in cards through the mail all the time to family and friends, and never had a problem.
A nice 'Thinking of you' card with cash in it is always well received..... an angelic monkey

Good Night Good Monkeys...
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: March 24, 2010, 01:26:50 AM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http://nl.respectance.com/Natalee_Holloway&sl=nl&tl=en

Natalee Holloway Tribute

Natalee Holloway
18 years
Date of birth Oct 21, 1986 Mississippi, United States
Death date May 30, 2005 Aruba

The life and death of Natalee Holloway will be forever linked to the Netherlands. Hence this memorial page, so we never forget. Rest in peace Natalee.

ABOUT

NATALEE

The 18-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba in 2005. She was last seen when she was in company of Joran van der Sloot and two brothers left a bar in Oranjestad.
Although the murder Joran has long known, is he still at large. Also Natalee's body is never found.

MEMORIES

My memories
ASTRID 17 hours ago
"All the lie is the truth as soon overtaken it"
Natalee you will ever be found, I hope very soon. Hopefully you are not killer and he will be punished a lot.

Natalee Rest in peace, for your family Much strength

I just know he did it!
Patty Kool 19 hours ago
Hi, I am a housewives from holland, and a lot off people in Holland believe her that the boy Joran vd Sloot did this crime.And my heart go's out to here family in the America.May ANGEL Natalee all.And may be with you the truth soon be found!!

DEAR LOVELY GIRL
NANCY 1 days ago
IF YOU COULD SPEAK! IN OUR HEART

My memories
Rositah 1 days ago
Lots of strength for the house, I live with you egt mee.Ik hope that they finally found and that you are now a little rest hebben.SterkteFamillie Verkruissen

My memories
dor 1 days ago
nateleeik dear hope that finally an end to the uncertain nature of your parents and they you can give a final resting place at home where you belong

My memories
silvia slipper 1 days ago
dear Natalee rest in peace.hopelijk get everything resolved now

My memories
Carolina 1 days ago
Iik hope that because these pictures really Nathalie's body, then she can finally return home and her parents are buried or cremated. Then the terrible uncertainty over for her family! How sad too, it is better than nothing for her to know whether I find my way to.

Hope
Leonard 1 days ago
Hope that the body can is.Dan real verwerkng really begin and the guilty (e) n) be punished!

You'll be found one day!
Gained 1 days ago
Natalee will be found really one days! I think it happened at an unexpected moment. Maybe not now but in somewhere in eternity, how long that would have lasted. They must and will be found! I think her neighbors previously rested before the answer krijgen.Wat the world is often harsh and oneerljk! Rest in peace, dear Natalee!

My memories
RIP 4 days ago
Dear Natalee Rest In Peace.

condoleanes
andrea 4 days ago
I still have no words for the family voor.Dan I hope the truth comes above water. RIP Natalee

My memories
Mom from the polder 4 days ago
I hope that, above, will help you a hint of mystery to solve. Joran gets what he deserves and his family, hopefully a guilt to protect a murderer

My memories
Marco Feb 28, 2010
Once, dear Natalee. Once the truth will come!
Rest in peace, Natalee.

snip

RIP Natalee Holloway
T. Feb 26, 2010
Rest in peace beautiful little girl! So this sin ... hope the truth will ever surfaced that her parents finally find peace they deserve and what they have longed for years .. Rest in Peace sweet angel ..

Gecondoleers
Sandra Feb 26, 2010
Condolences, it is terrible to sit with the uncertainty. what is true and not war! It's all a hell of nabestaaden. I hope that the perpetrators be punished quickly and well. This is not human! I wish the survivors much strength! Sincerely, Sandra Reinisch

snip

My memories
Richard Mahulette Feb 26, 2010
RIP Natalee, The truth will allways come out! Words, even if the lie is so fast, the truth can make it !!!!!! Peace and Love to you and your family!

snip

My memories
anonymous Feb 26, 2010
Lots of strength to the family of Natalee. Your daughter just lost without even any sign, must really be terrible. I have so much compassion for the family. Furthermore, I preferred it that the legal system of Aruba not by the same family as the mud is removed. More seriously, I consider the fact that the Kingdom of the Netherlands and hands washed and muckraking in Aruba has swallowed almost without complaint. That one message of the Kingdom Embassy considers me as inadequate. The role of the Supreme Council of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Aruba wed, had better be illuminated. They seemed to forget that he who violates sijn nose, violating his face. In the circumstances it is quite the case now Joran is a European Dutchman. The American media had their arrows should therefore focus on the Netherlands in the first place. Then the Kingdom was quite different gekoerd!

snip

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: March 24, 2010, 01:44:03 AM »

JVM covered it a bit last night too...

Renfro was speaking for a minute....

We begin with Julia Renfro who joins us by telephone from Aruba. She is the editor-in-chief with "Aruba Today". Julia, what is the very latest?

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, "ARUBA TODAY" (via telephone): The -- hi, by the way.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Hi.

RENFRO: The authorities have received the information from the FBI. They have the photographs. They have the information. They have the location. And currently are planning an underwater search, although not by the request of the authorities. Someone has actually gone and re- photographed with a higher-quality camera the location.
From this point -- from this point, it`s going to be up to the authorities whether or not to -- they will continue the investigation -- to confirm whether or not it is the remains of Natalee Holloway or possibly just a rock formation.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So Julia, that`s new information, you`re saying that -- ok. This is the photo from the couple from Pennsylvania. But you`re saying that someone, possibly the government, has sent out another team that has photographed -- that`s gotten a more high-resolution photograph of this same possible skeleton?

RENFRO: This -- this location has been re-photographed and the information will be sent to Holland to the NFI, to the Dutch forensic institute, who will then review the photographs and make a decision whether or not to send scientists to Aruba to dig up the remains --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Julia, I`ve got to say, it doesn`t make a lot of sense to me. Why not just put on a mask and some snorkels and go down there and find out if it`s for real? I mean, to send all this stuff to Aruba --

RENFRO: You need to be a scientist. You need to be a forensic evidence scientist in order to touch this information because you could destroy possible evidence. And that`s why they do not want anyone to touch this -- this particular --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok. You`re making a good point. I stand corrected. I see what you mean. You don`t want to --

RENFRO: I believe Tim Miller will agree with me 100 percent on this.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right, Tim, do you agree that we shouldn`t just put on a pair of snorkels and go down there and just get close enough to see if it`s a real skeleton or if it`s just a bunch of rocks?

MILLER: Who, me?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, Tim.

MILLER: Now, you know what I think that it`s rock formation. When we did the deep-water search over there two and a half years ago, we found many formations that looked like it could be a body. And in the -- you know it Jane, it would be totally impossible for a skeleton to be intact at the bottom of the sea in Aruba with the currents and the waves as strong as they are.

You know, I could see maybe finding a skull or something, but for it to be intact without it being in some type of container, I just don`t see that happening. And I think that Dave is pretty much on the same page as that.

snipped.......
VELEZ-MITCHELL: But Julia Renfro, Joran van der Sloot has reportedly changed his story yet again and said, "Oh, it`s totally different, she fell after a night of alcohol and drugs, we put her body in a marsh." The story keeps changing.

Julia, if this turns out to be Natalee`s skeleton, what happens to Joran? Where is he, anyway?

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR IN CHIEF, ARUBA TODAY: In this particular situation to answer your guest, the Holloways, nor the Twittys have returned to Aruba after this information, by the way. And then on top of that Joran has told many conflicting stories. The recorded statement that he --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Where is he?

RENFRO: He is back and forth between the Netherlands and the Netherlands Islands.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So in other words, does he ever go to Aruba?

RENFRO: Yes, he does.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So he can go back and forth. He has not been banned from Aruba?

RENFRO: No. Of course not. Of course not.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/22/ijvm.01.html

I heard this interview.  Seems to me Julia was hedging.  Why didn't she just answer the q. as to where Joran is.  "The Netherland Islands" - you mean Aruba don't you Julia...c'mon spit it out!   

Was that another intended slam at Natalee's parents when she stated they haven't returned to the Aruba in light of this new information?  I believe it was!

Un-freaking-believable!  I mean, seriously.  Even for Aruba this is sub-par.  Julia Renfro should be banned from American televison.

Which is it Julia?  Are they "currently planning an underwater search" or are they waiting for the NFI to "make a decision whether or not to send scientists to Aruba"?

You stupid b@tch.   

And how do you answer a question about what happens to Joran and where is he with Dave/Beth didn't come here to check this out?  Lord, your ignorance and evilness never cease to amaze.

I hope one of your children never comes up missing, Renfro, or is the reason another's child comes up missing - though it would certainly serve you right. Maybe you should think about that the next time you decide to show your bare bottom on American television by attempting to carry water for the van der sloots. 

No one is interested in seeing your a$$, stop showing it please.

POST OF THE DAY!  

WHY media outlets continue to interview this tool of the Vandersloot's is beyond me.  One more injustice is piled on Natalee and her family each and every time her voice is heard in regards to this case!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: March 24, 2010, 01:52:55 AM »

Please light a candle and say a prayer for Natalee, and her family.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: March 24, 2010, 02:07:01 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #914 on: March 24, 2010, 12:05:28 PM »

...and another one down, and another one down, another one bites the dust.

Aruba
Morgan's Island water park closed
March 23, 2010

ORANGE CITY-Morgan 's Island has closed its doors. The water park is very likely bankrupt.

Early this morning were unsuccessful Balashi engineers at the entrance to the farm to get stuff out. In front of a reporter Amigoe they confirm that they can not enter. They just have their foreman told the attachment is placed on the farm. A bankruptcy would be within two to three weeks they are pronounced. The foreman has heard back from the company. "Management has called this morning to tell everyone that it is not open today", said the technicians. Amigoe tried unsuccessfully to telephone this morning from the farm to get a confirmation of the bankruptcy.
The media have often reported on a bankruptcy of Morgan's Island. The water park, located at Sasakiweg and known from the large colored slides, fourth last November in its first anniversary. The manager of the park, Tony Ponson, then acknowledged that the park had good and bad months, but was positive about the future.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: March 24, 2010, 01:05:57 PM »

Texasmom - Thank you!  I know better than to give her any more attention, but sometimes she's just so incredibly, ignorantly outrageous that I just can't sit on my hands!  I've been reading and reading in the old threads that I'd missed and am almost all caught up.  My head is swirling with more questions than I'm capable of putting words to yet, but I'll get there.  What I certainly did notice was how valuable you are to this forum. 

There aren't enough thank you's to cover all of the time and energy you spend keeping us all updated on what's happening on hellhole island (not to mention the Oil and Pipeline thread) but I'll start with a giant Thank You for all you do!

Hooray for Texasmom!        Justice for Natalee!           TickTock                Tick Tock               Tick Tock               Tick Tock

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: March 24, 2010, 01:13:31 PM »

Texasmom - Thank you!  I know better than to give her any more attention, but sometimes she's just so incredibly, ignorantly outrageous that I just can't sit on my hands!  I've been reading and reading in the old threads that I'd missed and am almost all caught up.  My head is swirling with more questions than I'm capable of putting words to yet, but I'll get there.  What I certainly did notice was how valuable you are to this forum. 

There aren't enough thank you's to cover all of the time and energy you spend keeping us all updated on what's happening on hellhole island (not to mention the Oil and Pipeline thread) but I'll start with a giant Thank You for all you do!

Hooray for Texasmom!        Justice for Natalee!           TickTock                Tick Tock               Tick Tock               Tick Tock

I totally agree!  Hooray for TM! 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: March 24, 2010, 01:19:53 PM »

Here are a few of the questions I have, and I apologize if this information has been covered and I've missed it.  Per the doctors, I am now allowed to claim a bit of brain damage if it works to my advantage.    Monkey Devil!   

1.  Did we ever find out if Eduardo Mansur participated in the January 7th evidence recovery dive? 

2.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5922.msg963275#msg963275  I have a boatload (pun intended) of questions about this, as I don't recall ever having seen this email exchange before.  I'll start with the most obvious... the "friend" Silvetti is asking Caps about... is that Geerman? 

3.  Does anyone know if the family was ever offered the opportunity after this all came out to view the ROV footage of the January 7th evidence recovery dive?  If so, which side of the family?  Dave?  Beth?  I assume Tim Miller has not been given access to it either?

That's enough for now.

Chins up Monkeys!  You ROCK!!  And Today We Are One Day Closer To Justice For Natalee!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: March 24, 2010, 01:23:39 PM »

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/Natalee-Holloway-s-father-asks-Lancaster-couple/QF8VEZkWK0Kf7pLssnQXEg.cspx

Natalee Holloway’s father asks Lancaster couple to speak out

Divers in Aruba put their search on hold.  They've been looking for the exact area, where a Lancaster County couple took a picture of what could be Natalee Holloway's remains. The Alabama teen went missing while on vacation in 2005.

Aruban authorities haven't been able to find the spot where the picture was taken, now they're searching for the tour guide who took the Lancaster County couple out to sea that day.

John Muldowney says it shouldn't be too hard to find his former tour guide in Aruba.

" I said, if you want to find out, ask them who gave a 40 dollar tip."

That's how much money John gave the guide to move his scooter on and off the boat.  John also talked to us about all of the media attention he and his wife, have been getting after taking a photo of what could be the missing Natalee Holloway.

" Patti said no more interviews no more interviews please, until they do something, until they find something."

He says the attention is overwhelming.
" The dad called me. Because we weren't going to go on CNN or Nancy Grace."

Natalee Holloway's father convinced the couple to speak up in hopes that their actions would lead investigators to what could possibly be his daughter's remains.

"If it's someone else's person, they'll have closure. But it would be nice if that is actually going to be her remains."

John says he's hopeful that divers will find that tour guide so the search can go on.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: March 24, 2010, 01:34:47 PM »

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/Natalee-Holloway-s-father-asks-Lancaster-couple/QF8VEZkWK0Kf7pLssnQXEg.cspx

Natalee Holloway’s father asks Lancaster couple to speak out

Divers in Aruba put their search on hold.  They've been looking for the exact area, where a Lancaster County couple took a picture of what could be Natalee Holloway's remains. The Alabama teen went missing while on vacation in 2005.

Aruban authorities haven't been able to find the spot where the picture was taken, now they're searching for the tour guide who took the Lancaster County couple out to sea that day.

John Muldowney says it shouldn't be too hard to find his former tour guide in Aruba.

" I said, if you want to find out, ask them who gave a 40 dollar tip."

That's how much money John gave the guide to move his scooter on and off the boat.  John also talked to us about all of the media attention he and his wife, have been getting after taking a photo of what could be the missing Natalee Holloway.

" Patti said no more interviews no more interviews please, until they do something, until they find something."

He says the attention is overwhelming.
" The dad called me. Because we weren't going to go on CNN or Nancy Grace."

Natalee Holloway's father convinced the couple to speak up in hopes that their actions would lead investigators to what could possibly be his daughter's remains.

"If it's someone else's person, they'll have closure. But it would be nice if that is actually going to be her remains."

John says he's hopeful that divers will find that tour guide so the search can go on.

Thank you, Klaas!

Am I the only one kind of confused about all of this?  I mean, I'm glad Dave encouraged them to speak out and get/keep Nat's case in the news....but why on earth didn't (aren't?) the cage photos getting the same treatment? 

Is it because the FBI really is investigating Silvetti/Kingman/the search, etc. or is it because the family thinks there's nothing to it or they don't want to offend the searchers and hurt their chances of receiving other help in the future, or what?

I guess I just don't understand why even an extended family member doesn't show these pictures and expose this mess.  I'm hopeful its because there's an active FBI investigation, but I have to be honest - I now have very little faith in our FBI as it relates to this case.  I certainly don't think they've done all they could do.

JMO and only MO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.