May 21, 2024, 06:49:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 282634 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: March 28, 2009, 05:13:05 PM »

All my frozen Monkeys stay warm!  I am sending you all a bottle of sunshine! 

We hit 102 degrees yesterday in South Texas Dolce.  Too hot for March!

And I was all happy because it is +2 here and not snowing for a change went out with no coat as it felt like a heat wave.  Even started my tomato plants today in case spring ever does come.

If it hits 102 degrees in Florida think that some people might get acclimatized to the weather they will be facing in the future?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: March 28, 2009, 05:13:58 PM »

Blink - have you ever been contacted by someone who wanted to remain anonymous, but you thought might be involved in this maddness?  I think you are right about Team Anthony scouring websites to find facts that they feel they must twist.

many times. more with the haleigh case recently.

Do you think that any of them were within the Anthony family?  Do you think any of them were Law Enforcement?  I am curious to hear your stories.

Steel, when I am able, I promise the monkeys will hear them first. They are both open cases, I hope you understand.

See that the Riveria Brothers could learn a lesson or two on journalistic integrity from our Blink instead of  trying to bounce off her material!
Yes they could.  I do admire Blink.  I don't know if I could keep my opinions to myself and only print the facts without jumping to my own conclusions!  Have a wonderful night monkeys and stay safe in this weather!  God bless Caylee! And God bless all of the missing!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: March 28, 2009, 05:18:20 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new! I hope everyone is safe from all the wicked weather.

I think I know who is funding major part of the defense...and yes it's WHORALDO....but HOW?...BJ can't sell casey's story .but he can sell HIS story.....which would of course include this, his biggest and most difficult case. He doesn't care if he wins or loses as long as it's DRAMATIC. Remember he stated to the media that he was the first Hispanic attorney to handle a high profile case such as this? Of course that is another lie....but he put it out there and no one in the press has challenged him on it.  WHORALDO can then sell it to FOX and all the Hispanic stations. Dr. Lee and Dr. Baden used to be the tops in forensics....but let's face it...both are getting up in years and more younger and more technically skilled forensic pathologists are stepping to the foreground. And other seasoned fp's are now being looked at....take Dr. Perper...who ever heard of him before the Anna Nicole Smith saga??  Dr. Baden is a consultant for FOX and his WIFE is now part of the defense. IMO that is no coincidence. So WHORALDO and BJ strike up a deal. Perhaps the money is being paid via a third person Although WHORALDO is a snake...he seems to be a well connect snake. Also I heard years ago that he has some strange contract with FOX...they had to ensire him work of some kind for a whole lotta years. I can't give you a link on that....I heard it a number of years ago. It stuck with me because he seems to be a thorn in the side of FOX that they can't get rid of. Anyway...just throwing this out to see what some of you might think about my theory.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1523 on: March 28, 2009, 05:19:48 PM »

The whole money thing rubs me wrong.  First we hear George was into online Gambling but then he tells LE that it was a email scam.

Here is my theories.

George left LE to go into the car business with is father.  There have also been family members that stated he did this because Sindy saw how successful his brother in law was and she wanted a piece of that.  This I believe as I can so see Sindy being jealous of other's success regardless of who or what it was.

Then George has a fight with his Dad some say he threw him through a window , doesn't really matter what happened in the fight it was a fight.  This fight probably came at a bad time as the family had already started living the high life anticipating the money rolling in. 

I tend to believe that George did get involved in the email scam as it is what he told LE early on when all of them had not started changing their stories.  I also wonder if KC had lead George in that direction as she was seeing her gravy train drying up and George being in desperation mode about not supporting his family the was Sindy wanted he was ripe for the picking.  If it came from his daughter he would not have questioned it as much as a random email (something like - look daddy you need to get on this early, it will be easy money, I know it is true because I heard a friend of a friend did this and look at them now).  So he bites hook line and sinker and takes the money to do this feeling that no one will notice and he will make a fortune.

This could have been the around the same time that KC ordered the credit cards in her name as there was no way in her mind that the life she was entitled to was getting taking away.

By the time George figures out he was scre*ed and tattooed KC had enough time to wrack up some huge bills.  Casey living in the home could have also intercepted the mail and trashed the credit card bills for months before Sindy or George caught on.

This could be the reason that George and KC had the huge falling out, him listening to his little girl, and her feeling that she was robbed of the lifestyle she deserved because her Dad could not provide. Sindy could have also received a call from the credit company around this time as nothing had been paid on the account for months and it all hit the fan at once.  So we have George going after a make money quick scheme and KC spending money with credit cards no one knew about and the results collide.

So rather than telling Sindy the truth he takes the fall for his little girl and tells her it was online gambling or she makes that up herself to save face.

Thoughts on this?

Also, wanted to comment that this thread is far kinder and gentler then the Haleigh thread.  I so appreciate all of you here and the kindness you have shown me.

I think this is all possible, but why would Casey manipulate George into doing an internet scam, knowing it was a scam? She could have talked him into doing it, but then find a way to keep the money herself. That would make more sense to me since KC is all in it for money. She would have told him she would take care of everything and for him to give her the money. I'm sure George would have done it since he's such a sucker for KC. Anyway, I think George tried this out of his own head because he was desperate. But how, if they had no money, do they have so many things in their house? Caylee's room is FULL of stuff, not even my kids' room is like that and I think THEY have too many toys. How could they afford it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1524 on: March 28, 2009, 05:22:02 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new! I hope everyone is safe from all the wicked weather.

I think I know who is funding major part of the defense...and yes it's WHORALDO....but HOW?...BJ can't sell casey's story .but he can sell HIS story.....which would of course include this, his biggest and most difficult case. He doesn't care if he wins or loses as long as it's DRAMATIC. Remember he stated to the media that he was the first Hispanic attorney to handle a high profile case such as this? Of course that is another lie....but he put it out there and no one in the press has challenged him on it.  WHORALDO can then sell it to FOX and all the Hispanic stations. Dr. Lee and Dr. Baden used to be the tops in forensics....but let's face it...both are getting up in years and more younger and more technically skilled forensic pathologists are stepping to the foreground. And other seasoned fp's are now being looked at....take Dr. Perper...who ever heard of him before the Anna Nicole Smith saga??  Dr. Baden is a consultant for FOX and his WIFE is now part of the defense. IMO that is no coincidence. So WHORALDO and BJ strike up a deal. Perhaps the money is being paid via a third person Although WHORALDO is a snake...he seems to be a well connect snake. Also I heard years ago that he has some strange contract with FOX...they had to ensire him work of some kind for a whole lotta years. I can't give you a link on that....I heard it a number of years ago. It stuck with me because he seems to be a thorn in the side of FOX that they can't get rid of. Anyway...just throwing this out to see what some of you might think about my theory.

Sunny, that is as good a theory as I have heard so far.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: March 28, 2009, 05:30:16 PM »

Our power just went off!!!  Yikes!  So I lit 2 fireplaces, then tuned on the battery powered storm radio.  Now Im listening to Pink Floyd and dreamin about California.  What is is topic??

Going to ask a dumb question.  If your power is out how are you on the internet?
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: March 28, 2009, 05:33:57 PM »

Our power just went off!!!  Yikes!  So I lit 2 fireplaces, then tuned on the battery powered storm radio.  Now Im listening to Pink Floyd and dreamin about California.  What is is topic??

be careful and take care of yourself!

Regrets, I've had a few......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: March 28, 2009, 05:34:43 PM »

I think I know who is funding major part of the defense...and yes it's WHORALDO....but HOW?...BJ can't sell casey's story .but he can sell HIS story.....which would of course include this, his biggest and most difficult case. He doesn't care if he wins or loses as long as it's DRAMATIC. Remember he stated to the media that he was the first Hispanic attorney to handle a high profile case such as this? Of course that is another lie....but he put it out there and no one in the press has challenged him on it.  WHORALDO can then sell it to FOX and all the Hispanic stations. Dr. Lee and Dr. Baden used to be the tops in forensics....but let's face it...both are getting up in years and more younger and more technically skilled forensic pathologists are stepping to the foreground. And other seasoned fp's are now being looked at....take Dr. Perper...who ever heard of him before the Anna Nicole Smith saga??  Dr. Baden is a consultant for FOX and his WIFE is now part of the defense. IMO that is no coincidence. So WHORALDO and BJ strike up a deal. Perhaps the money is being paid via a third person Although WHORALDO is a snake...he seems to be a well connect snake. Also I heard years ago that he has some strange contract with FOX...they had to ensure him work of some kind for a whole lotta years. I can't give you a link on that....I heard it a number of years ago. It stuck with me because he seems to be a thorn in the side of FOX that they can't get rid of. Anyway...just throwing this out to see what some of you might think about my theory.

Sunny, that is as good a theory as I have heard so far.

Thanks...the money thing really eats at me. I want to know how long BJ and Whoraldo have known each other. The Hispanic link is obvious. But what else? Judge Stickland would have to be satisfied it there was a payment contract from an independent source. I hope the prosecution checks out the private source in depth, if this in fact, where the finances are supposedly coming from. casey is not someone who would be well connected....she's a slore....plain and simple. Not a high paid call girl who has something on someone.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1528 on: March 28, 2009, 05:34:52 PM »

And I also agree with the George and Casey are a lying and scamming team. The one thing I don't get with Cindy is for such a controlling creature, why did she not stop all the money they were stealing from her? She had to have known it, can't figure out why the hammer didn't come out to knock some sense into George and Casey, or at least George, they were stealing from her right and left. 
Cindy knew KC and/or George were stealing her blind. The reason she never did anything about it is because Cindy is a control freak and the stealing is something she could always hang over Kc and George's head. JMO JSM

That is my opinion also...JSM.  We know that she told her mother about it and anyone else that would listen how horrible, irresponsible, etc. KC & George was/is.  She had to have control and be the ever-loving martyr.  And  I think George & KC didn't 'get along' because each one resented that the other was getting more money out of Cindy.

I hate them all and they are ALL disgusting wastes, huge wastes.  JMO

Thanks BluesyGram, you said exactly what I wanted to say, in a more intelligent way. I hate them all too! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: March 28, 2009, 05:35:26 PM »

Going to ask a dumb question.  If your power is out how are you on the internet?

LOL...I was going to ask the same thing!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: March 28, 2009, 05:40:55 PM »

So not knowing how long I'd be stuck in the bathroom I turned up the TV and kept peeking out the door to keep an eye on the news.. I gathered up  my cigs, all 4 of the furbabies and o yes my coffee pot, sugar & cream...trust me I've never lived it down!![/color]
[/quote] Don't feel bad Capp, if our tornado sirens go off, I throw my skates and Josef in the bathtub and I go outside and watch. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: March 28, 2009, 06:10:22 PM »

ISpy you said this very well.  How could he have driven home in that car with a smell like that knowing what he knows as a former cop.  I really think this family had a very shallow love for Caylee.  IMO

I don't believe they LOVED her at all. She was a "possession" to be strutted around and receive praise over. She was NOTHING to them, but something they OWNED. Cindy reminds me of Patsy Ramsey...........someone who was NOTHING in her life and always wanted to be somebody, so she USED Caylee to give her a sense of worth.

Cindy to me is the most repulsive of all of them because she had the POWER to make things different and chose to let Caylee die at the hand of her daughter.

George is a parasite just like KC, worthy of no respect and no acknowledgment. There is something very dark about him and I believe he will be in jail before this is all over.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: March 28, 2009, 06:12:05 PM »

Broad band dial up from Sprint and batteries.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: March 28, 2009, 06:17:29 PM »

LOL...that equals determination!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: March 28, 2009, 06:20:13 PM »

LOL...that equals determination!!
I am a surviver.  When cable went out but we still had power, I drug the small tv to lving room, hooked up old tape player, found some old movies for RM to watch!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: March 28, 2009, 06:26:48 PM »

Totally O//t - The little man on the yahoo page looks like he is ready to hang himself!!!  The light bulb ( for the lights outs ) looks like a hang mans noose!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: March 28, 2009, 06:43:02 PM »

Thanks Mio, Baez is a sorry excuse for an attorney.

"In documents filed this week seeking a new trial and other post-conviction relief, Diaz said, " ... Mr. Baez wanted to surprise the prosecution, and the surprise blew up in the defense's face."

Baez............ should have started his motion with 'Once upon a time,'" Gross said.

I am in hopes he does the same with his "surprise" and it backfires again.

The thing is he doesnt care if the "surprise" back fires for his client...only if it effects him personally...well looks like he's about to get a good bit of that from a few angles.    Duck, duck, goose!

I like to think of Baez like this..."He doesn't know, and he doesn't know he doesn't know."

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: March 28, 2009, 06:43:55 PM »

Sorry you were offended Steel, isn't it weird how even the simplest most inocent name can touch a nerve? 

I know it has been mentioned before but I'm not sure if anything ever came of it, or if it is even relavent to the case but I would like to know more about the scamthony's life in OH.  Trumbell Co., where I think they were originally from, is riddled with mofia influence. Sorry Capp if I offended.   

I was only kidding about being offended, but I do love my Red Wings.  Here is a picture of my friend in the WingNut hat.  We went to Dallas last spring to see the Wings play the Stars in the Western Conference Finals.
Rub it in Steel, just rub it in! Poor Stars, they play tonight. Probably will lose Again! 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: March 28, 2009, 06:44:15 PM »

Blink - have you ever been contacted by someone who wanted to remain anonymous, but you thought might be involved in this maddness?  I think you are right about Team Anthony scouring websites to find facts that they feel they must twist.

many times. more with the haleigh case recently.

Do you think that any of them were within the Anthony family?  Do you think any of them were Law Enforcement?  I am curious to hear your stories.

Steel, when I am able, I promise the monkeys will hear them first. They are both open cases, I hope you understand.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: March 28, 2009, 06:45:35 PM »

All my frozen Monkeys stay warm!  I am sending you all a bottle of sunshine! 

We hit 102 degrees yesterday in South Texas Dolce.  Too hot for March!
Yup here its like 89.  We have been swimming today.

Wonderful, Dolce!  Sounds great.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.