May 06, 2024, 03:07:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 241857 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: February 04, 2009, 09:49:05 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys still here and Goodnight Monkeys going to bed.

JSM...rethink the Chantix....That is some nasty stuff... made me sick as a dog and made everything taste like crap. I would rather die from the ciggies than die from Chantix.At least I enjoy them.

Read the front page...way to go Scared Monkeys ...makes me proud to be one.

I've known a handful of people that have used Chantrix and a couple of them had heart attacks.  I don't know if the Chanrix had anything to do with it or not.  I quit by using the patch then switching to an occasional piece of gum.  Worked well for me and I thought I would never quit. 

Hats off and admiration to those Monkeys who are quitting, or who have managed to quit, smoking.  It is not easy; you are to be commended.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: February 04, 2009, 09:51:21 PM »

I've known a handful of people that have used Chantrix and a couple of them had heart attacks.  I don't know if the Chanrix had anything to do with it or not.  I quit by using the patch then switching to an occasional piece of gum.  Worked well for me and I thought I would never quit. 

I have tried everything out there to quit and Chantix was the worst!  I would try something else and use this as a very last resort.  (needless to say I still smoke...LOL).  I may try the patch again soon though.  Okay, sorry for the O/T.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #342 on: February 04, 2009, 09:52:41 PM »

Attorney Brad Conway told WESH that he couldn't find inpatient psychiatric care for George in Orange County. Facilities had expressed concern about accompanying media attention.

So he was turned down at psychiatric facilities. Interesting.

I don't believe a word any of them say, including Conway.  My feeling is that Cindy and George had a big fight and Cindy kicked him out.  I mean, if George were going to an interview, didn't Cindy think it strange that he was taking his pillow and blanket?  I never heard of a person going to commit suicide with his blankie and pillow. After a while  he decided he wanted to go home so he started sending goofy text messages and they came and took him away.  The reason no hospital would take him IMO is because he doesn't need to be hospitalized.  He just needed Cindy to let him come home, which apparently she finally did. I believe that once Cindy gets through with him, he will regret wanting to go home.
I worked at a level 1 Trauma Center in the midwest and they can't refuse to take someone who is in need of care.  Especially a pathetic reason like the publicity.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: February 04, 2009, 09:55:27 PM »

Sorry, I didn't know my post was going to look like that and take up an entire screen. Moderator, feel free to edit . . . Sorry. I was just trying to say that a "why" would be meaningless to me because there is no justifiable reason for the murder of Caylee.

I don't think why and justifiable are synonymous.  There is nothing that can justify Caylee being killed.  But there is a reason (maybe more than one) why she was killed.  Of course it won't make a lick of sense to a person w/a heart.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: February 04, 2009, 10:03:46 PM »

O/T

My gosh....it's going to be 20 deg in a large part of Florida tonight...and Alabama. It's -5 up here but I expect that
27 in Or-lawn-doe...thank god I didn't book Disney this week

poor Manatee's  20 in Crystal River FL
We were in Orlando/Daytona last year starting on 2/14 and it was in the 70's during the day most of the time.  There was a couple days it was cooler and at night it got down in the 50's.   I can't believe it is going to get so cold.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: February 04, 2009, 10:05:29 PM »

Attorney Brad Conway told WESH that he couldn't find inpatient psychiatric care for George in Orange County. Facilities had expressed concern about accompanying media attention.

I don't believe a word any of them say, including Conway.  My feeling is that Cindy and George had a big fight and Cindy kicked him out.  I mean, if George were going to an interview, didn't Cindy think it strange that he was taking his pillow and blanket?  I never heard of a person going to commit suicide with his blankie and pillow. After a while  he decided he wanted to go home so he started sending goofy text messages and they came and took him away.  The reason no hospital would take him IMO is because he doesn't need to be hospitalized.  He just needed Cindy to let him come home, which apparently she finally did. I believe that once Cindy gets through with him, he will regret wanting to go home.
I worked at a level 1 Trauma Center in the midwest and they can't refuse to take someone who is in need of care.  Especially a pathetic reason like the publicity.

I think that if a hospital receives funds under the Hill-Burton act, they are required to accept all patients.  I also think that most hospitals do receive these government funds.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: February 04, 2009, 10:06:53 PM »

O/T

My gosh....it's going to be 20 deg in a large part of Florida tonight...and Alabama. It's -5 up here but I expect that

poor Manatee's  20 in Crystal River FL
We were in Orlando/Daytona last year starting on 2/14 and it was in the 70's during the day most of the time.  There was a couple days it was cooler and at night it got down in the 50's.   I can't believe it is going to get so cold.

That "Global warming" is a real b*tch.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: February 04, 2009, 10:07:44 PM »

Awwws Leroy, I backtracked & just saw your comment to me, you are most welcome.
Hey, for those that saw Nancy tonight, I picked up on something when they were showing video of George & Mark Nejame arriving outside before the Grand Jury, guess who I noticed was there & talked to George... none other than Joy Wray.  She had a sign or something in one hand & a pink pocketbook, it was most definitely her.   Anyone else pick up on that? 

I cant imagine why she showed up there when no one was allowed in the Grand Jury room not even lawyers or witnesses if they were not directly testifying.   Wow, she's much more than a kc koolaid drinker that is for dang sure!  One flew over the cuckoo's nest!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: February 04, 2009, 10:08:24 PM »

'Night Monks.  Greta is about politics, so I'm going to bed to read.  Keep a place warm for me.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: February 04, 2009, 10:10:22 PM »

O/T

It's freezing here west of Orlando..... doesn't help that it's very windy out... I don't want to take my dogs out to pee 

Just watched NG on DVR... that is interesting about the parentage record being sealed. I wanna know who Caylee's daddy is!

Now I'm terrified of voodoo dolls 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: February 04, 2009, 10:11:21 PM »

Good Night all!  I'm starting to get a nasty cough so I'm going to rest.  Don't have any cough medicine so I will just use some Vick's Vapor Rub to help calm the cough.  Hopefully I can get on here tomorrow to catch up. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: February 04, 2009, 10:13:50 PM »

Good Night all!  I'm starting to get a nasty cough so I'm going to rest.  Don't have any cough medicine so I will just use some Vick's Vapor Rub to help calm the cough.  Hopefully I can get on here tomorrow to catch up. 

Put it on your feet...it works wonders.

Hope you feel better and sweet dreams!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: February 04, 2009, 10:14:48 PM »

Are you serious?  On my feet?

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #353 on: February 04, 2009, 10:16:07 PM »

Hey, for those that saw Nancy tonight, I picked up on something when they were showing video of George & Mark Nejame arriving outside before the Grand Jury, guess who I noticed was there & talked to George... none other than Joy Wray.  She had a sign or something in one hand & a pink pocketbook, it was most definitely her.   Anyone else pick up on that? 

I cant imagine why she showed up there when no one was allowed in the Grand Jury room not even lawyers or witnesses if they were not directly testifying.   Wow, she's much more than a kc koolaid drinker that is for dang sure!  One flew over the cuckoo's nest!

For God's sake do not tell her she was on NG

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: February 04, 2009, 10:21:42 PM »

Are you serious?  On my feet?

Seriously....a fellow monkey told us about it one night and I tried it.  Put the vicks on your feet then put a pair of socks on!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: February 04, 2009, 10:23:01 PM »

For God's sake do not tell her she was on NG

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: February 04, 2009, 10:24:12 PM »

Sorry, I didn't know my post was going to look like that and take up an entire screen. Moderator, feel free to edit . . . Sorry. I was just trying to say that a "why" would be meaningless to me because there is no justifiable reason for the murder of Caylee.

AMEN!!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: February 04, 2009, 10:28:52 PM »

Yikes,   Hard Freeze Warning here in Florida tonight,   What is the world coming too, I think I might just have to move on down to the Keys.........................I hate the cold!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: February 04, 2009, 10:31:19 PM »

okay, BB
get yourself 2 voodoo dolls and dress them like ga/ca and have them both get really really bad headaches

I guess I forgot to add one thing------I'm also a dowser.  Do you thing GA or CA need a new well?

BB while your messing with the ga/ca voodoodolls get me one and dress it up like Baeazz and just put 2 pins into it- 1 where his  pecker is and the other on his azz..

Only 1 LARGE pin needed.........he only has an azz.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #359 on: February 04, 2009, 10:39:54 PM »

okay, BB
get yourself 2 voodoo dolls and dress them like ga/ca and have them both get really really bad headaches

I guess I forgot to add one thing------I'm also a dowser.  Do you thing GA or CA need a new well?

BB while your messing with the ga/ca voodoodolls get me one and dress it up like Baeazz and just put 2 pins into it- 1 where his  pecker is and the other on his azz..

Only 1 LARGE pin needed.........he only has an azz.....

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.