May 21, 2024, 10:46:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 253696 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: January 08, 2008, 12:16:29 AM »

Another old forum thread regarding the case.  Might be interresting to go through it now and see if there's anything interresting. 

http://www.comebackalive.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10351&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I'll be back in a bit, bath time.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: January 08, 2008, 12:19:10 AM »

I think I can, but I don't feel like uploading to photobucket..

http://www.thelittleenginethatcouldtour.com/

Just checking in before going to sleep....night, all.

Thanks 2NJ

WOW!!!  Thank you 2NJ.  I just took a trip down memory lane.

Shhh ... don't tell the other Monkeys but ... I was born in December 1946 and ... between the ages of one and five ... The Little Engine was read daily.  The same book was also a mainstead with my two younger brothers.  My youngest brother somehow ended up with it in his box of childhood memories.

I THINK I CAN ... I THINK I CAN ... I THINK I CAN.

Janet

++++++++++

http://tigger.uic.edu/~plotnick/littleng.htm

The Little Engine that Could - 1930

By far the most familiar telling of the tale of the Little Engine first appeared in 1930. Published by Platt & Munk, it was "retold" by Watty Piper and illustrated by Lois Lenski. Watty Piper never existed; it is a "house" pseudonym for Platt & Munk and was used on numerous other children's books

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #562 on: January 08, 2008, 12:22:15 AM »

Thanks Klaas for the pics and NE story...  I'd read it then, but hardly ever pick one up anymore.  I think they've had some stories recently so I may have to check them out again, I saw a partial story while surfing the other night that looked interesting.  I know some who laugh at the thought but a lot of times they are correct....remember those "ugly a.. shoes" from the OJ Simpson trial....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: January 08, 2008, 12:22:26 AM »

Lala's I gave it it's own thread too:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2507.0

Thanks.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: January 08, 2008, 12:30:41 AM »

From CNN
Search for Alabama girl continues in Aruba

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- A reward for information about an 18-year-old
Alabama girl who vanished a week ago on the paradise island of Aruba reached
$55,000 Monday as investigators kept up the search they began last week.
Police detained two security guards Sunday with crimes related to the
disappearance of Natalee Holloway, but Aruba chief prosecutor Karen Janssen
declined to specify the charges to reporters.
The men will be held for at least two days, Janssen said.
An FBI spokesman in Miami said that earlier reports that bureau divers
would actively join the search Monday were in error, as was a report that
bureau agents assisted in the arrests. The spokesman said seven FBI agents from
the Miami office are in Aruba, including two divers and some evidence
collection and analysis experts, and one agent is there from the Barbados
office.
Police Chief Jan van Strantan (prono: yan vahn STRAHN-tun) said police
and the FBI determined that bloodstains on a mattress found Sunday just east of
where the men were arrested were not from Holloway but from a dog.
He added that none of the student's possessions had been found in the
men's three cars or other possessions police seized Sunday.

Van Strantan said the security guards work at Hotel Allegro, located in
Oranjestad near the Holiday Inn where Holloway was staying.
Police spent much of Saturday at the Allegro, but refused to say whether
they had found anything of evidentiary value.
Police arrested the two men at their homes in the southwestern Aruba town
of San Nicolas at about 7 a.m., police said. A tip led police to the men, who
were under "interrogation," and others may be arrested, Janssen said.
The security guards were not among three men who were with Holloway when
she was last reported seen early Monday morning.
Police said Sunday Holloway was still considered missing, although they
have not ruled out the possibility of kidnapping or other foul play.
Holloway, from the Birmingham suburb of Mountain Brook, was last reported
seen as she left the nightclub Carlos'N Charlie's in Oranjestad. Witnesses said
she left the club at 1:30 a.m. in a car with three young men from the area.
Friends said they have pictures of her dancing with the men at the club.

Authorities said the three men told police they took Holloway to a nearby
beach before returning her to her hotel at about 2 a.m. Monday.
The straight-A student was in Aruba with about 100 other Mountain Brook
High School classmates and parent chaperones to celebrate their graduation.
Holloway, a member of the National Honor Society, had won an academic
scholarship to the University of Alabama.
A $55,000 reward has been offered for any information leading to her
whereabouts.
The money was donated from the Aruban Tourist Board, the family, the
Aruban government and an anonymous donor.

http://www.comebackalive.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10351&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: January 08, 2008, 12:35:26 AM »

media
BFCus Regularus

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:
Two hotel security guards held in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway are accused of
homicide, being accomplices to homicide and kidnapping leading to homicide, their attorney said Tuesday. Their lawyer Chris Lejuez is the first person to say prosecutors are looking at his clients as possible murder suspects in the disappearance of
Natalee Holloway. This will be out in the media shortly..

http://www.comebackalive.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10351&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Again - why homicide?  what did they know? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: January 08, 2008, 12:41:45 AM »

Alessandro
BFCus Regularus

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay away from the tourist ghettos, it attract all kind of low-lives.
Aruba is a major drug trafficking area, something the travel agency
"forgot" to mention...

http://www.comebackalive.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10351&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: January 08, 2008, 12:45:54 AM »

media
BFCus Regularus

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject:   

This is only one theory...(not 100% mine)
far fetched ??

The presence of numerous unregulated and unrestricted "gypsy boats" sailing in and out of Aruba and Curacao’s ports to market produce and "other commodities" from the South American mainland [some 19 miles to Colombia and 35 miles to Venezuela] provides the means to abduct women--even as high-speed Colombian cigarette boat drug-runners also ply Caribbean island waters and seaports heavily frequented by American families.

"Venezuela, on a good day from Curacao or Aruba, is in sight. We have been told by investigators, there are boats incoming. They come and go freely...there is a tremendous drug trade...

Night-time beacon for drug and sex-trafficking boats?

Late at night, Aruba’s California lighthouse (where suspects claim they took Holloway) could easily serve as a beacon to guide boats to the deserted beach to quickly drop off and pick up narcotics-- submissive females, possibly drugged by bartenders or other patrons at a popular club like Carlos and Charlie’s could be victims of sexual transport.

"Spotters," paid to watch for attractive women on vacation as potential sex slaves could guide them into a bar to be drugged and then out into a waiting car and boat for transportation to mainland or island bordellos.

Worldwide news reports say bartenders from Cancun to Aruba to Jamaica regularly spike the drinks of unsuspecting women with drugs such as Rohypnol (roofies) and GHB (liquid ecstasy) for the purpose of "date-rape," but reports also describe the increasing use of these drugs to place women in a submissive state to move them into position for transport to Caribbean island and South American brothels for indefinite periods for use as drugged prostitutes in known white slavery rings

http://www.comebackalive.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10351&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: January 08, 2008, 12:48:11 AM »

mach1
Postus Allthefuckingtimeus

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject:   

I had this very strangely vividly lucid dream last Thursday. I saw underwater sub scuba divers with welding torches sealing something shut. It was really wierd because Id never had such a vivid dream before. Whats the connection in my mind to Aruba?
I dont know either. But it was outstanding in my mind at the
time so that was quite strange.

http://www.comebackalive.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10351&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 08, 2008, 12:55:52 AM »

I wish we had a better translator..Most of these translations I have no clue what most of the article says Sad

in caso of natalee holloway. is investigando potretnan saca of fondo of sea submitted

by admin on sun, 23/04/2006 - 13:41. o’stad – this is the ultimo desaroyo awo in the caso of investigacion of the young student mericano natalee holloway, that owing to desaparece for of year happen 30 of half. in end of week ultimo, guardacosta of antiyas y aruba, for motibonan cu not owing to wordo menciona owing to cuminsa one buskeda in sea y owing to saca potret of fondo of sea. niether owing to being menciona the area specifico where cu owing to wordo busca. mature is cu this owing to sosode one day after cu one sospechoso new geoffrey van cromvoit owing to stay deteni diadomingo of pasco big. the sospechoso here his detencion owing to stay prolonga cu ochi day. in ultimo dianan had rumor is circulando cu one piscador will owing to see one canaster cu algo odd in dje. y of susto past owing to tire bek in water. come across
------------------------------------------------------

Den caso di Natalee Holloway. Ta investigando potretnan saca di fondo di laman
Submitted by admin on Sun, 23/04/2006 - 13:41.

O’STAD – Esaki ta e ultimo desaroyo awo den e caso di investigacion di e hoben studiante mericano Natalee Holloway, kende a desaparece for di aña pasa 30 di mei.

Den fin di siman ultimo, Guardacosta di Antiyas y Aruba, pa motibonan cu no a wordo menciona a cuminsa un buskeda den laman y a saca potret di fondo di laman.

Tampoco a ser menciona e area specifico unda cu a wordo busca.

Hecho ta cu esaki a sosode un dia despues cu un sospechoso nobo Geoffrey van Cromvoit a keda deteni diadomingo di Pasco Grandi.

E sospechoso aki su detencion a keda prolonga cu ochi dia.

Den ultimo dianan tabatin rumor ta circulando cu un piscador lo a mira un canaster cu algo straño den dje. Y di susto el a tire bek den awa.

http://laprensacur.com/content/taxonomy/term/10?from=1810
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 01:07:49 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: January 08, 2008, 01:09:53 AM »

Good morning.  I have been trying for 3 days to catch up but have been having a heck of a time.

BH

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: January 08, 2008, 01:15:20 AM »

I wish we had a better translator..Most of these translations I have no clue what most of the article says Sad

in caso of natalee holloway. is investigando potretnan saca of fondo of sea submitted

by admin on sun, 23/04/2006 - 13:41. o’stad – this is the ultimo desaroyo awo in the caso of investigacion of the young student mericano natalee holloway, that owing to desaparece for of year happen 30 of half. in end of week ultimo, guardacosta of antiyas y aruba, for motibonan cu not owing to wordo menciona owing to cuminsa one buskeda in sea y owing to saca potret of fondo of sea. niether owing to being menciona the area specifico where cu owing to wordo busca. mature is cu this owing to sosode one day after cu one sospechoso new geoffrey van cromvoit owing to stay deteni diadomingo of pasco big. the sospechoso here his detencion owing to stay prolonga cu ochi day. in ultimo dianan had rumor is circulando cu one piscador will owing to see one canaster cu algo odd in dje. y of susto past owing to tire bek in water. come across
------------------------------------------------------

Den caso di Natalee Holloway. Ta investigando potretnan saca di fondo di laman
Submitted by admin on Sun, 23/04/2006 - 13:41.

O’STAD – Esaki ta e ultimo desaroyo awo den e caso di investigacion di e hoben studiante mericano Natalee Holloway, kende a desaparece for di aña pasa 30 di mei.

Den fin di siman ultimo, Guardacosta di Antiyas y Aruba, pa motibonan cu no a wordo menciona a cuminsa un buskeda den laman y a saca potret di fondo di laman.

Tampoco a ser menciona e area specifico unda cu a wordo busca.

Hecho ta cu esaki a sosode un dia despues cu un sospechoso nobo Geoffrey van Cromvoit a keda deteni diadomingo di Pasco Grandi.

E sospechoso aki su detencion a keda prolonga cu ochi dia.

Den ultimo dianan tabatin rumor ta circulando cu un piscador lo a mira un canaster cu algo straño den dje. Y di susto el a tire bek den awa.

http://laprensacur.com/content/taxonomy/term/10?from=1810

******* here it is through the Portuguese translator.  It is a little clearer.

by admin on sun, 23/04/2006 - 13:41. o'stad - this is the I finish desaroyo awo in the in case that of investigacion of the mericano young student natalee holloway, that owing disappears you is of to year happen 30 of half. in end of week I finish, guardacosta of antiyas y aruba, will be motibonan cu not owing wordo mentions owing to you you cuminsa one buskeda in sea y owing you the bag potret of bottom of sea. to niether owing being mentions the to you area specifico where cu owing you wordo searchs mature is cu this owing you sosode one day to after cu one sospechoso new geoffrey van cromvoit owing you stay deteni diadomingo of pasco big. the sospechoso here his detencion owing you stay draws out cu ochi day. in I finish dianan had piscador rumor is circulating cu one will owing you see one to canaster cu something odd in dje. y of scare past owing you takes off bek in water. eats across

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: January 08, 2008, 01:16:28 AM »

rudy croes owing to cuminza boycott relations with the netherlands

« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 01:33:30 AM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: January 08, 2008, 01:20:32 AM »

Thanks Magnolia!

I am curious why they mention water and sea twice. Looks like they are talking abour rumors of GVC and a ocean disposal of Natalee. I think  Confused If those rumors are true then that VCB shirt and the location it was found may be very important.

will be motibonan cu not owing wordo mentions owing to you you cuminsa one buskeda in sea y owing you the bag potret of bottom of sea.

in I finish dianan had piscador rumor is circulating cu one will owing you see one to canaster cu something odd in dje. y of scare past owing you takes off bek in water.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 01:24:45 AM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: January 08, 2008, 01:33:09 AM »

Thanks Magnolia!

I am curious why they mention water and sea twice. Looks like they are talking abour rumors of GVC and a ocean disposal of Natalee. I think  Confused If those rumors are true then that VCB shirt and the location it was found may be very important.

will be motibonan cu not owing wordo mentions owing to you you cuminsa one buskeda in sea y owing you the bag potret of bottom of sea.

in I finish dianan had piscador rumor is circulating cu one will owing you see one to canaster cu something odd in dje. y of scare past owing you takes off bek in water.

I think the GVC is mentioning that he was detained.  The water part is probably from Dompig.  Remember he was going to search the water around that time.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: January 08, 2008, 01:33:48 AM »

Thanks Magnolia!

I think it says that there is a rumor going round that she was put in
the ocean in a container or canister and involvement of GVC,
Sonething about the Coast Gurard as well,

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: January 08, 2008, 01:38:47 AM »

Klaas,
Re: the "homicide" reports when the two security guards were being held, I at first thought as you did "What did they know" but the more I study the case and think about it I have to wonder "What did they want us to believe", so we wouldn't investigate what actually happened any further and so many of their secrets would stay hidden.  JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: January 08, 2008, 01:48:17 AM »

1/8/08

Rudy Croes threatens to Boycott relations with the Holland for the 10th time and they blame the National Geographic article on Natalee. Another typical day in Aruba  Wink
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 01:52:20 AM by Observer » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: January 08, 2008, 01:50:16 AM »

I hope I don't offend any of my monkey friends here but this thought crosses my mind every time I see a picture of Rudy Croes........Planet of the Apes...o.k.  I said it and I won't repeat it, please don't be mad at me.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: January 08, 2008, 01:54:12 AM »

Klaas,
Re: the "homicide" reports when the two security guards were being held, I at first thought as you did "What did they know" but the more I study the case and think about it I have to wonder "What did they want us to believe", so we wouldn't investigate what actually happened any further and so many of their secrets would stay hidden.  JMO

Good point Texasmom. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.