May 21, 2024, 06:29:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 435469 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #220 on: August 07, 2010, 02:45:49 PM »

I get soooo confused when people on Kyron's thread snip stuff and never say what it is snipped from ....

...when people quote stuff and don't let it be known it is a quote nor show where it is from.

Half the time, I don't know if it is the poster talking or a quote talking!

Never had this problem on any other threads.

Me either, I'm so confused over there at times, feel like banging my head against the wall and then maybe things would make sense.

The lack of facts and the way out theories are confusing enough.

But not being able to read a post is a different story that just makes it almost impossible to read many posts.

JMO.
I'm not a person for way out theories of anykind, I just don't go there. It's not like this is some complicated government thing where conspiracies are a dime a dozen.

Me either.  Not saying that any of these things are not possible. Any thing is possible.  But it makes it so hard to follow when you can't figure out who is saying what. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #221 on: August 07, 2010, 02:51:19 PM »

I know, and this terrible game playing on that one site that DeDe's cousin is posting on, I'm so lost with that, but appears to be a bunch of nobodies playing games. At first I thought the cousin was on the up and up but sure don't anymore 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: August 07, 2010, 02:55:34 PM »

I know, and this terrible game playing on that one site that DeDe's cousin is posting on, I'm so lost with that, but appears to be a bunch of nobodies playing games. At first I thought the cousin was on the up and up but sure don't anymore 

Same here. I thought the cousin MIGHT be on the up and up ... but ended up thinking he was just in on it for the attention he was getting.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: August 07, 2010, 03:12:20 PM »

Same here. I thought the cousin MIGHT be on the up and up ... but ended up thinking he was just in on it for the attention he was getting.

And it is getting worse, if you saw what someone just posted from that site as to where Kyron is. This is just getting as bad as Haleigh's case, and just like with Haleigh, not getting any closer to finding either child 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: August 07, 2010, 03:16:43 PM »

While the family are at the beach I thought that getting my hair trimmed and the grocery store sounded good. Now I think that I'll empty some drawers in the garage, and box stuff up for the Salvation Army, though later I may change my mind 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: August 07, 2010, 03:18:16 PM »

And it is getting worse, if you saw what someone just posted from that site as to where Kyron is. This is just getting as bad as Haleigh's case, and just like with Haleigh, not getting any closer to finding either child 

I see. I am still reading the thread and keeping up with it. But I am not sure how much longer I can do it.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: August 07, 2010, 03:24:28 PM »

I see. I am still reading the thread and keeping up with it. But I am not sure how much longer I can do it.
I'm trying to figure out the fascination of that site where DeDe's cousin posts on.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: August 07, 2010, 03:29:08 PM »

PLEASE - If you post something from another site, or you snip a post, please provide a link to where it was snipped or taken from.  I need links for everything.  

I'm going to post this in the Kyron thread 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: August 07, 2010, 03:31:01 PM »

I'm trying to figure out the fascination of that site where DeDe's cousin posts on.

Well, check out these two sites about it: http://matrixofconspiracy.blogspot.com/2009/05/who-really-runs-glp-godlikeproductionsc.html
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/godlikeproductions.com

It's a conspiracy forum.

The first link states: "The rumor is that Jason Lucas a spam/mal ware programmer who owned LOP, bought godlikeproductions which is a popular "conspiracy" bulletin board to spy on people."

That might be a reason some people are finding that the site is infecting their computers.

Personally, I am not interested in conspiracies.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: August 07, 2010, 03:33:27 PM »

PLEASE - If you post something from another site, or you snip a post, please provide a link to where it was snipped or taken from.  I need links for everything.  

Thanks, Klaas.

It is becoming almost impossible to understand what people are saying over there for me.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: August 07, 2010, 03:40:59 PM »

I will thank-you
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: August 07, 2010, 03:42:21 PM »

Well, check out these two sites about it: http://matrixofconspiracy.blogspot.com/2009/05/who-really-runs-glp-godlikeproductionsc.html
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/godlikeproductions.com

It's a conspiracy forum.

The first link states: "The rumor is that Jason Lucas a spam/mal ware programmer who owned LOP, bought godlikeproductions which is a popular "conspiracy" bulletin board to spy on people."

That might be a reason some people are finding that the site is infecting their computers.

Personally, I am not interested in conspiracies.

Thank-you, I'm not a conspiracy person either. Have to admit when younger I could get caught up in that, but not anymore, takes to much energy.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: August 07, 2010, 04:56:22 PM »

Thanks 4Donks!   

Hey Brandi and GreenEyes! 
Off I go back outside.   

I hope Mr.Brandi is feeling well this morning.   
I'm going out in a bit to work in the yard, and then probably to the grocery store.  Don't get too overheated.  an angelic monkey

I just found out the mail lady is willing to come up our little road to deliver the mail.Now I have to decide where to put my mailbox.We are at the end of the road so i will have to make sure she has room to turn around.I want a new mailbox,but hubby says use the old one.
I think I am probably gonna drop it and accidently step on it.Who would have ever guessed I am a psychic.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: August 07, 2010, 04:59:59 PM »

I hope this doesn't make anyone mad,but I am beginning to become disheartened with Kyron's thread.It is going to become like the Haleigh thread .They really need a big break in that case.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: August 07, 2010, 05:03:21 PM »

Off to the yard.
Brandi,glad to hear your hubby is feeling o.k.   an angelic monkey
My semi wild cat Rex let me groom her today and dust her with flea powder.  Can't pick her up though.she wants me to stand by the porch banister and she puts her paws on me and stretches.I guess this is a good thing. she has been meowing to me.I don't speak cat,I need SassyCat to translate.   

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: August 07, 2010, 05:05:57 PM »

I hope this doesn't make anyone mad,but I am beginning to become disheartened with Kyron's thread.It is going to become like the Haleigh thread .They really need a big break in that case.   

I understand.

Without new facts, people tend to come up with far out theories, IMO.

And we seem to have a bunch of new posters who are posting and referring to other forums/sites that really confuses me.

Klaas asked them to at least post their references when they snip and post, so maybe that will help some.

We do need a break in this case.

And I hope you get your new mailbox Wink

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #236 on: August 07, 2010, 05:08:56 PM »

So, we have a serial killer in my backyard!  Apparently he is targeting older black males - http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2010/08/police_release_sketch_of_seria.html  Strange that it has taken 13 men being stabbed to be noticed . . .   
  OMG how horrible.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #237 on: August 07, 2010, 05:13:22 PM »

Thanks 4Donks!   

Hey Brandi and GreenEyes! 
Off I go back outside.   

I hope Mr.Brandi is feeling well this morning.   
I'm going out in a bit to work in the yard, and then probably to the grocery store.  Don't get too overheated.  an angelic monkey

I just found out the mail lady is willing to come up our little road to deliver the mail.Now I have to decide where to put my mailbox.We are at the end of the road so i will have to make sure she has room to turn around.I want a new mailbox,but hubby says use the old one.
I think I am probably gonna drop it and accidently step on it.Who would have ever guessed I am a psychic.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: August 07, 2010, 05:14:59 PM »

JSM
Hi You, I saw your post about your Overcharged Freon .. I hope your maint guy left you some paperwork.. so you have it on record. Because I have a feeling that your problems are not over within your ac unit.  So I hope he gave you something to show the Apt manager/owner that you had work done.  Just thinking out loud.

We unfortunately have had many " honor killings" in Metro Detroit due to the high population of Arabic people. Girls who have had their life's taken by their Fathers - its sick. Very Sick. 
If not their own Father it is a cousin or relative " always a male" taking the life a young female. 
  It's disgusting beyond belief. 

Hi Deenie--I saw your post about Detroit and honor killing.  I believe Dearborn is a suburb of Detroit.  The Muslims have taken over large areas there and if an American woman doesn't wear a burqa, she is harrassed, so many Americans just wear them to avoid trouble.  Personally, I would die first and it might come to that.

A couple of weeks ago two Christians were arrested in Dearborn for talking about Christianity to some Muslims at a Muslim festival.  They were on a public sidewalk. They said they were just talking to those who came up to them, but they were arrested in complete disregard of the First Amendment.  As they were taken away, there were shouts of "Allah Akbar."  I have emailed the Mayor and Chief of Police there to remind them that Dearborn is part of the USA and subject to the Constitution, but oddly, they haven't replied.

JSM I was watching the program about that barbarian beast Yassir Said, but I got a telephone call  near the end.  As far as I could tell, there is no new news about it, but I might have missed it.  I had heard about that case but didn't know the details except that the so-called father had killed the two teenaged girls.  There were more details that I didn't know, such as their mother was an American who had married this monster when she was 16.  He was twice as old.  She said that he had raped the girls when they were very young--8 or 9.  Well, their prophet married one of his wives when she was six.  He waited until she was nine to consummate the marriage.  In TN we put people in jail with a mandatory sentence of 25 years for child rape. 

We also have the death penalty and he would face that here, as I know he would there in Texas if he is ever caught.  Probably in Egypt with his son, Islam by now. 
Thanks Baby, I know all about the mom, marrying him at 16, did they mention that he molested the girls when they were younger and Tissie did nothing about it? She is a wackadoodle, on her myspace she had Islam as her child, no mention of the girls. From what I have heard and read, he is still in the US, but doubtful. Islam (son) is an idiot. Go to Atlas Shrugs and see if you can find archives on it. Pamela Geller really works hard at keeping info about Sarah and Amina in the news on her blog.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: August 07, 2010, 05:19:29 PM »

TRIM  I hope Digger is OK.  I get so worried when something is wrong with my Charlie, so I know how you felt.

A few nights ago I had a box of doughnut holes on the table.  It didn't occur to me that he would get up on a chair and pull the box of doughnut holes on the floor.  When I caught him, he had them open and all over the floor, but as far as I could tell, he had only eaten one.  It worried me because he has diabetes, but he's OK. Didn't hurt him.

The vet told me a couple of days ago that Charlie has early cataracts.  I'm going to take him to UT Vet School to have them removed, but they won't do it until they are more developed.  Apparently this happens with dogs with diabetes, because my yorkie, Tuppence, had diabetes too and became blind.  Hope we can fix Charlie before that happens.

I can't explain why my dogs get diabetes.  It does run in my family, but Charlie isn't really a blood relation.

Charlie is just a street mutt which someone threw out by the side of the road in Crossville.  I thought if I get a mixed mutt he wouldn't  have so many health problems as a full blooded breed of some kind.  I was wrong.
Prayers for Charlie Baby.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.