May 17, 2024, 04:03:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 124402 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2007, 11:24:13 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I know you guys are getting tired of me showing up every night and posting these old posts...

Are you kidding? This old stuff is very interesting. Big thanks to you, Klaas, ******* and all the others for bringing these posts into discussion!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2007, 11:24:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Hey, Klaas. As you go through the archives, maybe you will find the original exchange that led to your tag line. What was her name? Was it Scandia Nor or was that someone else? Eh, zoo geeper?  Laughing

I think Scandi-nor  was in July but I'll search right now  Laughing

Just checked and she's not there.  I'm pretty sure she posted in July 2005.   Wink

Well, if you come across her I'd love to look back. She was very upset all the time and very funny. Great tag line.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2007, 11:24:44 PM »

Speaking of Scandi-nor...I suspect poster frrp at RU is Scandi-nor
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2007, 11:26:12 PM »

None

I always loved STom.  These are from a conversation with you:

Yes, that is him: Ruud Oomens, the lawyer Paulus hired for Deepak at the beginning of the investigation. He's supposed to be Aruba's crème de la crème. I have wondered why Paulus didn't assign this guy to his son, if he's so good. Although one could always argue that given that Antonio Carlo had been part of the island's judicial structure, he probably knows all the inside connnections.
-------------------
With regards to Oomens and what the vdS defense team could have had against the Kalpoes, I am just guessing. It’s inconceivable that these two have not taken a more defensive public stand, so I just suspect that they are keeping quiet for some reason. It could be their immigration status and fear of being kicked out of Aruba, or something related to Satish's involvement in this crime or a previous one. I always keep in mind that Stephen Cohen stated last December in Puerto Rico that two of the suspects had had sex with Natalee, and it seems more likely to me that Satish and Joran were the ones. Just a hunch!.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2007, 11:26:13 PM »

has she grown a brain?? Laughing

Lala's ... I think the old stuff is important, it shows when and where the coverup began. Immediately.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2007, 11:27:50 PM »

Well.... I think I'm going to go to bed, too.  

Mrs. Red, I wanted to tell you that you look smashing!  I appreciate
the job that you and Mr. Red do with the Monkeys and although I
can't stay in touch as much as I'd like, my heart is with you.

Klaas, as always you do a wonderful job... keep it up.

Hugs to all!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2007, 11:28:15 PM »

I know you guys are getting tired of me showing up every night and posting these old posts...

Are you kidding?  I love it when you show up with all those posts....keep it up.  Very Happy  Very Happy
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2007, 11:28:37 PM »

Today she said she doesn't like Americans, and the only one she has respect for is Heli. I almost pissed my pants laughing at that remark.  Laughing  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2007, 11:29:05 PM »

Thanks Patti... nite!  Drop by more often!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2007, 11:33:51 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Today she said she doesn't like Americans, and the only one she has respect for is Heli. I almost pissed my pants laughing at that remark.  Laughing  Laughing

Yeah, if you read all frrp's posts she sounds alot like Scandi-nor, lol  Laughing
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2007, 11:37:53 PM »

nite,monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2007, 11:38:14 PM »

Nite Tiger
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2007, 11:41:23 PM »

Klaas
If I want to copy something to here that has blown margins on my screen in another thread will I blow them over here too?  I don't want to be guilty of that crime...I would have to write myself up and that hurts. LOL
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2007, 11:41:45 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Yeah, if you read all frrp's posts she sounds alot like Scandi-nor, lol  Laughing
Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2007, 11:47:03 PM »

inspector_detector
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumor has it that Croes supplied Deepak with rufies. Deepak slipped a rufie in Natalees drink. Joran may not even know he did it.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2007, 11:50:26 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

Are you kidding?  I love it when you show up with all those posts....keep it up.  Very Happy  Very Happy
tcumom, what kind of lizzard is that in your avatar?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2007, 11:52:08 PM »

inspector_detector
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumor has it that Croes supplied Deepak with rufies. Deepak slipped a rufie in Natalees drink. Joran may not even know he did it.

CROES is into this UP TO HIS NECK

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2007, 11:54:32 PM »

Elaine... I just looked closely and I see Elton's back... thank you!!!  I love that avi....

on that note, I am sooooo very tired so I am off to bed... good nite monkeys...

keep the faith!

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2007, 11:57:37 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Elaine... I just looked closely and I see Elton's back... thank you!!!  I love that avi....

on that note, I am sooooo very tired so I am off to bed... good nite monkeys...

keep the faith!
Very Happy Goodnight Mrs Red!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2007, 12:03:21 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
None

I always loved STom.  These are from a conversation with you:

Yes, that is him: Ruud Oomens, the lawyer Paulus hired for Deepak at the beginning of the investigation. He's supposed to be Aruba's crème de la crème. I have wondered why Paulus didn't assign this guy to his son, if he's so good. Although one could always argue that given that Antonio Carlo had been part of the island's judicial structure, he probably knows all the inside connnections.
-------------------
With regards to Oomens and what the vdS defense team could have had against the Kalpoes, I am just guessing. It’s inconceivable that these two have not taken a more defensive public stand, so I just suspect that they are keeping quiet for some reason. It could be their immigration status and fear of being kicked out of Aruba, or something related to Satish's involvement in this crime or a previous one. I always keep in mind that Stephen Cohen stated last December in Puerto Rico that two of the suspects had had sex with Natalee, and it seems more likely to me that Satish and Joran were the ones. Just a hunch!.

I believe STom had more early insight into the case than anyone.

I did a post on it. I have all of the quotes from Stom to igsigs on my site. It's a mind blower.

http://tinyurl.com/2e5e3k

thanks mas amigoes

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.