May 05, 2024, 02:46:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 304345 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1760 on: December 15, 2008, 08:18:29 AM »

morning monkeys ... the Anthonys still need the PT to find out who placed those remains by their house. Cause they just now it wasn't Casey. (Being sarcastic.) 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: December 15, 2008, 08:18:48 AM »

PI not PT --- too early

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: December 15, 2008, 08:22:03 AM »

See I don't get it, what I just bolded in RED says that fuzzball said that, but that's what I QUIETMONKEY said, not fuzzball. How does it happen that way? I have no idea?????

When you hit quote sometimes the cursor is within the other person's quote and you start typing away and then voila it gets all messed up. It has happened to all of us probably. 

Just make sure you type after the last quote tag that looks like this [/quote]

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: December 15, 2008, 08:22:13 AM »

Sorry if this has already been posted...

http://www.wftv.com/news/18279065/detail.html#-

Trail Of Bones May Have Been Found In Wooded Area

If this is Caylee, to me, this shoots down the theory of somebody recently dumping the body there.... animals obviously had time to scatter the remains.. which means it must have been there a while.. at least long enough for that to happen.

Poor Caylee. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: December 15, 2008, 08:22:51 AM »

Morning monkeys ... so, any word from George and Cindy? Still puttin' on at the Ritz?

Well, I had a strange and horrible thought this morning and this is just my brain in the morning -- fuzzy. My thought was: what if the item found with the remains was a Find Caylee t-shirt?

Then we'd know she had been moved, since there were no such T-shirts at the time of her murder. But anybody can wear a "find Caylee" t-shirt. It wouldn't have to be the family. I'm hoping they found something very concrete such as Casey's missing lanyard, her missing ring, or an earring of hers. Or that missing blackjack phone. That would be good. I can just see JB, too, freaking out as the possibility of winning his case sinks further out of sight each day, as more evidence is uncovered. I'm thinking Lee better get a lawyer, too. I think being enraged at the memorial is a little incriminating and over-the-top.

Hey I didn't say what's in that quote! 

Sorry, Quietmonkey, I haven't got the hang of this yet. The quote is actually you quoting goodnmad. At least, I think it is.

No I didn't say any of that that I bolded. I still mess up the quotes sometimes too. I was just surprised when I saw my name attached to something I didn't say. The whole quote thing can be confusing if you mess it up, like replying in someone elses quote. I've done that atleast once I'm sure. Well, I'm almost caught up! Wait for me Monkeys!!

See I don't get it, what I just bolded in RED says that fuzzball said that, but that's what I QUIETMONKEY said, not fuzzball. How does it happen that way? I have no idea?????

That has happened to me as well on other forums.

When you click 'quote' and the window opens. MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL DOWN TO THE END OF THE PREVIOUS QUOTES, BEFORE STARTING TO POST. Otherwise, you end up in the middle of the quote.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: December 15, 2008, 08:23:41 AM »

I am not sure where I heard this but this gives insight into how CA has always acted.  Classmates from KC stated that in the 6th grade, KC went to a birthday party.  KC called CA crying because noone was paying attention to her, only the B-Day girl.  CA went to the child's home and yelled at the child's mother because no one way paying attention to KC.  CA's dysfunction and narcicism is what created her clone KC.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: December 15, 2008, 08:27:41 AM »

When you hit quote sometimes the cursor is within the other person's quote and you start typing away and then voila it gets all messed up. It has happened to all of us probably. 

Just make sure you type after the last quote tag that looks like this

Thanks goodnmad, I know exactly what you are talking about and thought that was what I did (because I did mess it up once before), so that's why I was surprised, and then it happened again. So, that's why I'm a confused monkey!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: December 15, 2008, 08:30:16 AM »

I am not sure where I heard this but this gives insight into how CA has always acted.  Classmates from KC stated that in the 6th grade, KC went to a birthday party.  KC called CA crying because noone was paying attention to her, only the B-Day girl.  CA went to the child's home and yelled at the child's mother because no one way paying attention to KC.  CA's dysfunction and narcicism is what created her clone KC.

Seeing how CA is now, that wouldn't surprise me at all. I get the feeling she did things like that all the time. She seems like the "not my kid" kind of parent. Heck, she still is!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: December 15, 2008, 08:31:03 AM »

The next afternoon, at 12:50 p.m., Casey's father, George, saw Casey and Caylee leave for the day. He recalled Caylee wearing a denim skirt and a pink top, with white tennis shoes. She was carrying a little backpack with images of monkeys on it. She had on a pair of white-rimmed sunglasses and her hair was pulled into a ponytail. George told detectives he was sure of the time because he was watching one of his favorite programs on the Food Network.

"That was the last time I saw my granddaughter," Mr. Anthony said.
@600%

http://64.233.169.132/search?q=cache:oT6lh7PJLRUJ:www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/family/caylee_anthony/13.html+what+was+Caylee+wearing+last+time+George+saw+hers&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: December 15, 2008, 08:33:27 AM »

The next afternoon, at 12:50 p.m., Casey's father, George, saw Casey and Caylee leave for the day. He recalled Caylee wearing a denim skirt and a pink top, with white tennis shoes. She was carrying a little backpack with images of monkeys on it. She had on a pair of white-rimmed sunglasses and her hair was pulled into a ponytail. George told detectives he was sure of the time because he was watching one of his favorite programs on the Food Network.

"That was the last time I saw my granddaughter," Mr. Anthony said.
@600%

http://64.233.169.132/search?q=cache:oT6lh7PJLRUJ:www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/family/caylee_anthony/13.html+what+was+Caylee+wearing+last+time+George+saw+hers&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

First, I am glad she had some monkeys with her. Second, I can surprised how well he can recall exactly what Caylee was wearing. Sure, it's possible. It's just he seems to have such trouble remembering other things. I'm sure this has all been mentioned before, but I've been away a bit and this is the first I have seen of this article. Thanks for posting it again. Smile
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1770 on: December 15, 2008, 08:33:59 AM »

wow thanks for that link to the knox news Grama Monkey.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: December 15, 2008, 08:34:16 AM »

Just make sure you type after the last quote tag that looks like this

Thanks goodnmad, I know exactly what you are talking about and thought that was what I did (because I did mess it up once before), so that's why I was surprised, and then it happened again. So, that's why I'm a confused monkey!!

oh, it happens to the best of us. Probably means time for more coffee ...

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: December 15, 2008, 08:35:49 AM »

Wow  thanks Blonde.

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: December 15, 2008, 08:38:02 AM »

VIDEO Grandparents Skip Vigil For Caylee

shanfel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: December 15, 2008, 08:41:06 AM »

Something I've never understood... If Casey had already killed Caylee and wasn't burdened with her presence, why didn't she go to Puerto Rico? Since she was avoiding her family, (and possibly running from a murder crime) wouldn't it have made the most sense to leave state when she had the oppurtunity?

Why, if she had killed Caylee, did she stick around? Toni was in New York iirc, so it wasn't for him...

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: December 15, 2008, 08:43:45 AM »

Ok when I look at this photo, what ever that "pink thing" is, it is about waist high to the detective, so it can't be on the ground. Atleast not in this photo. So, whether it's something they actually found at the crime scene or something else, we can't say for sure. Could it just be a jacket or shirt that another detective (female) is wearing? Also when you look at the photo, you see that the canopy slopes pretty far downhill. So obviously it would be easy for water to pool up and stand in an area like that. Also, I thought at first they pretty much said the body was in the bag (didn't they say the bag was sealed)except where the skull fell out? But now we're hearing about finding dozens of bones being scattered. I know we're only hearing what the media reports, so it may not all turn out to be true. I'm just trying to figure if it could possibly be both, because didn't they just report the body was "wrapped" in something and then placed in the bag?  Just trying to understand the things I'm reading.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: December 15, 2008, 08:45:04 AM »

Jose Baez updates the media on Sunday

Per Holly, Conway getting ready for tomorrow. Sources say, Conway may be filing paperwork on Monday. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1777 on: December 15, 2008, 08:46:17 AM »

I now see why the Anthony's don't have any close friends!

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: December 15, 2008, 08:47:01 AM »

Jose Baez updates the media on Sunday

Per Holly, Conway getting ready for tomorrow. Sources say, Conway may be filing paperwork on Monday. 

Paperwork for what???

I remember you, Caylee.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: December 15, 2008, 08:47:16 AM »

Seeing how CA is now, that wouldn't surprise me at all. I get the feeling she did things like that all the time. She seems like the "not my kid" kind of parent. Heck, she still is!!!

Good Morning Monkeys

Can't believe that after 3 days...I am finally caught up.  

Thanks for posting this 3babiesmommy...wish you could remember where you read that.

It has been my opinion that CA and Casey competed with each other for attention.  A psychologist critiqued the jailhouse tapes and pointed out when George addressed Casey with "Hello beautiful" (or something like that), that if you watch Cindy she leans into George blocking Casey...as if to say "He's mine".  Very strange IMO.

Also when you listen to George tell the story about why KC didn't graduate from HS because she was half a credit short...he blamed the school, counselor, etc.  GMAB..she was 18 and knew what she needed to do in order to graduate...instead he and Spindy went to school and tried to convince them to let her graduate anyway, (cuz it was their fault)  It didn't happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.