May 17, 2024, 01:17:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 242609 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: February 06, 2009, 02:26:19 PM »

watching the interview on today show right now....I can not believe my ears.. it would not do Casey any good for them to reveal their defense? Ummmm hey JB you are nothing more than a moron. If there was a real defense, another killer you would tell it from every mountain top.
GOD THEY PISS ME OFF !!

Also I thought he was stupid to not comment on how Caseys doing. He never once mentions shes a greiving mother. How hard this is on her.He should be saying that she is.  He cant even portray that shes anywhere near normal?
not only that,  He feels like she will be vindacated, and that he has a strang line a of defense that will show Casey's is innocent, then why ask for a chamge of vinue, if he can show she is innocent he doesnt need a change of venue, innocent is innocent no matter where the trail is, if its that cut and dry and will prove Casey is innocent then Orlando is where he needs to have the trial, so he can show everybody the real story!
He does not think he has a way to prove she is innocent, he thinks he can put enough reasonable doubt in the jurors minds....he knows as well as so many that she is guilty.
That is what all this wanting the trial moved is about...find a place where this has been less publicized (umm doubtful) and potential jurors who are not so familiar with the case.
JB knows as well as anyone who killed precious Caylee. If there were any trught to any of it he would be screaming it... and if they want to continue on the absolutely moronic course of its just like the fugitive then they should have found a suspect who actually existed.
I am so mad that I am shaking. If I were in FL I would be in his face.
Its wont matter where he moves it if he is looking for doubt to help her get off, not gonna work, because the people like Tony.....who can testify how Casey went on about her life of partying and never mentioned Caylee being gone, will be there..........the ex cop, who had all the sexual talks with Casey and who can testify that she called Caylee a little snot nose, will be there..........Jessie will be there, Amy will be there, Annie will be there, KioMarie will be there, ......all these people telling the same thing that we all know already will be there to tell that jury also and they will see the same thing we see, Doubt is not gonna work...........IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: February 06, 2009, 02:30:25 PM »

Thanks, Linda Kenney Baden is now totally nuts, must be from the terribly tight clothes she wears, circulation has been cut off to the brain.

One of the other A's is going under the bus. They better run quick to LE and come clean.
You can hear the bus getting closer.

I have always said that George will be the one blamed for the death and he played right into their hands by saying he saw Caylee last.

That is the ONLY way I can see KC possibly getting off, is if they can pin the murder on someone else. It would have to be someone very close to the family, not an imaginanny! The evidence leads to KC's car and the A's home. They are going to blame someone else in the family, because they have to know the Nanny story will never work! Don't know how they can prove one of the other A's did it, but it seems like it's the only possibility they have to try. Of course they have many obtacles like KC not calling for 31 days (or at all), or maybe they can come up with some explanation? KC partying for 31 days. Stealing money from her friend and going shopping. They must be pretty desperate though, so I can see them throwing someone else under that bus!! They probably have no other choice! Doesn't mean it's going to work though!! But I think they'll try it!

Better look out A's, the bus is coming for you!

RIP Sweet Puppy
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: February 06, 2009, 02:30:50 PM »

I hope each and every one of those x friends sit there with their eyes glued on CASEY and make her very uncomfortable.  Maybe she will just jump up and say...I AM GUILTY OF KILLING CAYLEE. 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1243 on: February 06, 2009, 02:35:39 PM »

I hope each and every one of those x friends sit there with their eyes glued on CASEY and make her very uncomfortable.  Maybe she will just jump up and say...I AM GUILTY OF KILLING CAYLEE. 

I for one do not think Cindy or Casey will be able to sit in the courtroom and keep their mouths shut while friends and family are testifying against her.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1244 on: February 06, 2009, 02:40:51 PM »

What is going to be interesting to me is the choice of pics and or videos that will be shown at the memorial. Will they only be pics of Caylee or pics of Caylee with Casey and the rest of the family.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1245 on: February 06, 2009, 02:43:02 PM »

Only 2.25 hrs left till 11 day vacation starts, so I'll miss posting for awhile.  I know many of you are jumping for joy over that announcement, but ask me if I care.  Seriously, ask me.  And to Newfiemonkey, stay the course, Grasshopper!!!   

Do No Evil 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: February 06, 2009, 02:45:10 PM »

What is going to be interesting to me is the choice of pics and or videos that will be shown at the memorial. Will they only be pics of Caylee or pics of Caylee with Casey and the rest of the family.

I also wonder if they will request if people have a comment or story to tell about Caylee and company to come forward.  That could get ackward..no one wants to hear  or see anything about Casey, Cindy, George or LEE that day..just Caylee.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: February 06, 2009, 02:45:15 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qvu5pTSr6Pk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Qvu5pTSr6Pk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

"KC Anthony's Me Worship"

seemeatthebeach! That is the funniest thing I've seen on SM. And that's saying a lot considering how many clever monkeys abound here. Thanks for lightening the mood, I'm so depressed watching all the horrible financial news on TV this morning. 

You're welcome....I'm glad I could lighten your mood with a few laughs.....Lord knows we need all the humor we can get following this case.
that might be one of the funniest things ive seen in a long time!

That is hilarious !!!!!!       
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: February 06, 2009, 02:49:39 PM »

I wonder if the guests will be seated accordingly:

FOR CASEY - LEFT PEWS

AGAINST CASEY - RIGHT PEWS - PARKING LOT - CONTINUE TO FILL THE STREETS OF ORLANDO.

Are the Anthonys really long time members of this church ??? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: February 06, 2009, 02:49:41 PM »

Only 2.25 hrs left till 11 day vacation starts, so I'll miss posting for awhile.  I know many of you are jumping for joy over that announcement, but ask me if I care.  Seriously, ask me.  And to Newfiemonkey, stay the course, Grasshopper!!!   
You know you do, you know you do, la la la la .

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: February 06, 2009, 02:50:10 PM »

With this newest "Fugitive stratedgy" I wonder if the defence is trying to do the state a favor. By putting the Anthonys feet to the fire. If the Anthonys dont turn state side then Im simply going to believe that someone else in that family is guilty of  committing the crime and or a cover up or a accompliss to it.
This can backfire on baez and I hope it does.

Ive been thinking about the 9th of June date given , I think thats when a big family fight occured also and that it escaladed all the way till the big blow up on the 15th.

Forgive my bad spelling.

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: February 06, 2009, 02:50:18 PM »

Its wont matter where he moves it if he is looking for doubt to help her get off, not gonna work, because the people like Tony.....who can testify how Casey went on about her life of partying and never mentioned Caylee being gone, will be there..........the ex cop, who had all the sexual talks with Casey and who can testify that she called Caylee a little snot nose, will be there..........Jessie will be there, Amy will be there, Annie will be there, KioMarie will be there, ......all these people telling the same thing that we all know already will be there to tell that jury also and they will see the same thing we see, Doubt is not gonna work...........IMO

I totally agree with you. I am just saying that is all he is about. Smoke and mirrors. What a joke they all are.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: February 06, 2009, 02:52:51 PM »

CC enjoy your vacation.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: February 06, 2009, 03:02:03 PM »

I'm just sure Casey will practically be the main focus ... ICK!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: February 06, 2009, 03:02:50 PM »

Thanks for the link;  I bet Meredith Vieira found it a bit hard to sit there with a straight face;  I agree with everyone here - the next document dump must really be interesting!  Mrs. Baden and Baez are up a creek without a paddle, imo.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: February 06, 2009, 03:03:22 PM »

Have a wonderful vacation CC!   
I'll be practicing while you're away ... watch out when you get back!   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: February 06, 2009, 03:04:49 PM »

Geeze, wonder if they will have one of those huge dumpsters outside with a slot on the top, for memorial donations.  Or maybe two.....
Don't give them ideas. Thanks for the link to the guest book. I'm trying to figure out how this is going to go down on Tuesday, and who will be standing at the door, saying you can go in, and you can't. I still am wondering how they are going to make money off of this memorial.

Maybe they won't let anybody leave until they pay ?   
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1257 on: February 06, 2009, 03:05:09 PM »

CC enjoy your vacation.

Thank you Mtnmom and Always 1, la la la la   

Do No Evil 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1258 on: February 06, 2009, 03:05:41 PM »

UH... didnt the fugitive run and hide and try to find the TRUE perp?

last time i saw it... he wasnt running around partying and shopping... he was DESPERATE to prove the TRUTH...

wait... maybe i need to watch it again......perhaps he DID wait 31 days to have his MOM turn him in...

naw...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: February 06, 2009, 03:06:22 PM »

I wonder if the guests will be seated accordingly:

FOR CASEY - LEFT PEWS

AGAINST CASEY - RIGHT PEWS - PARKING LOT - CONTINUE TO FILL THE STREETS OF ORLANDO.

Are the Anthonys really long time members of this church ??? 
I don't think they are members at all.  It is a very large church  and they were looking for a large venue.  I think the church volunteered to let them have it there.  This church seems pretty practiced at handling large crowds ... they had some of the presidential candidates during the campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.