May 22, 2024, 10:42:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #173 10/14/10 - 10/29/10  (Read 185705 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: October 26, 2010, 10:52:43 PM »

For now, I'd be happy with a Judge Perry smackdown. It's been a long time coming.
Maybe Bozo can put up his out of staters at his foreclosed house. They could be squatters!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: October 26, 2010, 11:00:00 PM »

For now, I'd be happy with a Judge Perry smackdown. It's been a long time coming.
Maybe Bozo can put up his out of staters at his foreclosed house. They could be squatters!

Curly!  Now see, that's good thinking.  Some Little Caesars Pizza, fresh as a daisy, ready to testify. If the pizza is too much, I'm sure Cindy would be gracious enough to bring some casseroles and George could entertain with an encore reading of his Under the Microscope essay.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: October 26, 2010, 11:12:31 PM »

Curly!  Now see, that's good thinking.  Some Little Caesars Pizza, fresh as a daisy, ready to testify. If the pizza is too much, I'm sure Cindy would be gracious enough to bring some casseroles and George could entertain with an encore reading of his Under the Microscope essay.

There u go, mizjay...but I do believe you mean Cindy's famous chili!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: October 26, 2010, 11:54:16 PM »

You're right I DID want to say chili but they're so poor right now that they probably save that for Sunday dinner when Jim Lichtenstein comes over to talk about her cameo in the movie. She practices her "but I think she's still alive" part for him while george tidies up the kitchen.  (guess I should have never even started on this road! no telling where I'll end up!)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: October 27, 2010, 12:13:41 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25516807/detail.html
Casey's Defense Wants Experts Reimbursed
Posted: 12:54 pm EDT October 26, 2010
Updated: 2:51 pm EDT October 26, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is proposing set rates for travel cost reimbursements for its out-of-state experts

Video Report  http://www.wftv.com/video/25516486/index.html
The defense wants its experts to be able to stay at $150 per night hotels at taxpayers' expense and wants them to be reimbursed for business calls and mileage. Attorneys are trying to get Chief Judge Belvin Perry to approve the reimbursements.

The defense is also asking the court to double the expense allowance for its state private investigator. Judge Perry set a limit of 300 hours for the Florida private investigator and 100 hours for an out-of-state investigator.

The defense said it has used up all that time, costing taxpayers $16,000, and now wants taxpayers to pay for another 300 hours. Meanwhile, the defense's private investigator has been accused of harassing prosecution witnesses who helped search for Caylee.
Funny, I wasn't able to find anywhere in their motion exactly what hourly rate they are requesting the taxpayers pay the dream-on team for wholesale witness-tampering...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: October 27, 2010, 12:20:11 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is proposing set rates for travel cost reimbursements for its out-of-state experts

The defense wants its experts to be able to stay at $150 per night hotels at taxpayers' expense and wants them to be reimbursed for business calls and mileage. Attorneys are trying to get Chief Judge Belvin Perry to approve the reimbursements.

The defense is also asking the court to double the expense allowance for its state private investigator. Judge Perry set a limit of 300 hours for the Florida private investigator and 100 hours for an out-of-state investigator.

The defense said it has used up all that time, costing taxpayers $16,000, and now wants taxpayers to pay for another 300 hours. Meanwhile, the defense's private investigator has been accused of harassing prosecution witnesses who helped search for Caylee.
Good luck with this one, Bozo.
Hopefully, Judge Perry will find u some nice accommodations behind bars.
WHY would they pay a PI who has been accused of witness tampering ANYTHING?
Still reading, just saw this.  GMTA! 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: October 27, 2010, 12:22:23 AM »

Funny, I wasn't able to find anywhere in their motion exactly what hourly rate they are requesting the taxpayers pay the dream-on team for wholesale witness-tampering...

That rate will be on the matchbook cover written in pencil that JB will slip to J Perry. That way JB will be able to shuffle his feet and admit that he wasn't aware that the JAC has an established rate, he'l be filing a motion to argue that   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: October 27, 2010, 12:27:35 AM »

You're right I DID want to say chili but they're so poor right now that they probably save that for Sunday dinner when Jim Lichtenstein comes over to talk about her cameo in the movie. She practices her "but I think she's still alive" part for him while george tidies up the kitchen.  (guess I should have never even started on this road! no telling where I'll end up!)
Funny monkeys!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: October 27, 2010, 12:35:36 AM »

That rate will be on the matchbook cover written in pencil that JB will slip to J Perry. That way JB will be able to shuffle his feet and admit that he wasn't aware that the JAC has an established rate, he'l be filing a motion to argue that   
  I'm going to ask Judge P to order that JB be made to pay for Dramamine for all the monkeys and Florida taxpayers who are suffering from motion sickness...

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: October 27, 2010, 12:43:10 AM »

I'm going to ask Judge P to order that JB be made to pay for Dramamine for all the monkeys and Florida taxpayers who are suffering from motion sickness...

LOL  and do it, let us read your letter in the next doc dump! Didn't we get to read a letter or two written by JW to the judge? 
..and what a cute picture of Caylee. She gets so lost in all this.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: October 27, 2010, 07:29:09 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/10/casey-anthony-defense-churning.html
 This Blog Linked From Here Links

Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Casey Anthony Defense Churning?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: October 27, 2010, 08:35:11 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/10/27/casey-anthony-more-money-more-money-more-money/
Written on 27 October 2010 at 05:00 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony: More money, more money, more money

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: October 27, 2010, 09:00:11 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/102710-lead-detective-to-be-deposed
Lead detective in Anthony case to be deposed by defense
Updated: Wednesday, 27 Oct 2010, 8:27 AM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 27 Oct 2010, 8:27 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - One of the main figures in the case against Casey Anthony is set to be grilled by the defense Wednesday.

Casey Anthony stands accused of murdering her daughter in 2008. The lead detective from the Orange County Sheriffs office, Corporal Yuri Melich, will be deposed by the defense team. The defense contends that from the beginning Melich has pegged Casey Anthony as the sole suspect.
The defense says there is no evidence to back up the detectives claim.

Melich has been questioned by the defense before; the last time he was deposed he was questioned about a discovery related to cell phone records of a potential witness.

Thursday the subject of the questioning will be if Melich has considered anyone else but Casey Anthony as a suspect in the murder.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: October 27, 2010, 09:03:28 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
10/26/2010     Response
Orange County's; to Defendant's Motion for Reconsideration
10/29/2010     Status Hearing  (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) 

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: October 27, 2010, 09:34:22 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20020579-504083.html
October 25, 2010 11:49 AM
Casey Anthony Update: Member of Defense Team Steps Down Citing Financial Limitations
Posted by Carlin DeGuerin Miller Leave Comment

The Casey Curse continues...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: October 27, 2010, 09:51:43 AM »

Last status hearing when Bobo was going over his colouring project and Mr Ashton was asking about some of the forensics stuff, Bobo said he and the Jar were flying to NY to meet with LKB and they would have a schedule for Ashton or whatever it was after those  meetings.  Wonder what is going to happen now?  Bet this makes him colour outside the lines. 

Thanks for the laugh, Northern Rose.
One report says she's withdrawing for financial reasons, another no specific reason...
As if the Baden's were hurting for $.
She's surely seen the light...There's no hope for her murdering client.
I was hoping it was the Jar when I saw the headline.

I don't know if she was actually in Knoxville for the scientist's depositions, but my guess is she did them and afterward felt they had such an ironclad case she had nothing to dispute. The entire defense has been built on lies and I am guessing these attorneys who have left were lied to also. I am guessing they were led to believe there would be a lot of money and notoriety for them and none of that has played out. The press has all been bad, and the money tree got cut down. All BOZO has to sell today are some old tree limbs.

What passes through my head when an attorney quits is the attorneys did not realize that KC was the one who was running the show.  The only reason she would keep someone on her team (Baez) is because she is in charge and he listens to her on what to do. 

When he convinced real lawyers that she was being railroaded, they met KC who lied to them, giving some sob story, they may have believed her or felt sorry for her to some degree.  After all, it is hard to believe that a mother killed her child in cold blood, your body rejects the thought and you want to believe otherwise.  The additional promises by Baez that there would be fame and money coming from their actual participation in this trial was an additional draw.  When the real attorneys saw what was happening, they wanted out.  No one wants their claim to fame to be one of the big losers on a big losing team.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: October 27, 2010, 09:56:13 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/index.html

you gotta look at the picture of Kc on this story!  I LOVE IT!  GO WESH!!!

Give me a hint, which article?

Thanks, Sunny.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: October 27, 2010, 09:58:21 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/index.html

you gotta look at the picture of Kc on this story!  I LOVE IT!  GO WESH!!!

Thanks, Seeme!

Isn't that her mug shot?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: October 27, 2010, 10:11:45 AM »

LKB's reasons for leaving KC's duhfense team........blah, blah, blah.....cry me a river......I'm getting out my mini violin for miss piggy's pity party!

Linda Kenney Baden
STATEMENT REGARDING MOTION TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CASEY ANTHONY MATTER FROM LINDA KENNEY BADEN, ESQ. [New York, NY] [October 23, 2010]In 2009, I concluded a multi-year pro bono representation, with the great assistant public defender Dale Potter in Tennessee, in a case that resulted in the dismissal of charges against an inmate who had ...previously been on death row for over twenty years, Paul Gregory House. See: http://www.innocenceproject.org/Content/Paul_House_Fully_Cleared_in_1986_TN_Death_Row_Conviction_Case_is_a_profound_reminder_that_our_system_of_justice_must_give_people_every_reasonable_opportunity_to_prove_their_innocence.php
On Friday, October 22, 2010 I filed a motion to withdraw from representation of Casey Anthony in her Florida indictment for death penalty murder. As a result of my involvement with these types of cases, it is my viewpoint that a nationwide overhaul of the system must occur involving both expenses for out of state pro bono lawyers in death penalty cases and multi-state credit for out of state pro bono time to fulfill a lawyer's public service obligations. After nearly two years of representing Casey Anthony in the forensic area, the forensic discovery is about to end. This year alone I took nearly a week's worth of depositions of FBI laboratory criminalists in Washington, D.C. in person and just recently in September several days of depositions of the Oak Ridge National Laboratories by Skype. As you know The State's Attorney has hundreds of attorneys and investigators, millions of dollars and unlimited access to untold State and Federal resources: all trying to find evidence to convict Casey Anthony. They have also employed dozens of investigators and many different forensic labs to try and find what they call 'scientific evidence' against Casey. It was important to help the trial lawyers understand and identify the real science and distinguish it from the kind of unvalidated science that the National Academies of Science (NAS) report addressed last year. Even with the nearly two years of pro bono time I have volunteered, and my funding this year of my own travel expenses because it was in the best interest of the client that I fulfill my commitment review the forensic science during discovery, Florida rules prevent the funding of a pro bono out of state lawyer's expenses even in a death penalty case. As trial approaches, and critical decisions must be made with the client input, it is important for the trial lawyers to have substantial, direct, and constant contact with the client in order to engage in constitutionally effective representation and give appropriate life-saving advice, something not as important during discovery, but which I cannot do from afar.See More
The Innocence Project - Paul House Fully Cleared in 1986 TN Death Row Conviction; Case is “a profoun
www.innocenceproject.org
The Innocence Project is a national litigation and public policy organization dedicated to exonerating wrongfully convicted people through DNA testing and reforming the criminal justice system to prevent future injustice.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=118739614853098&id=627975757

If I was a defense attorney, and had the means to do it, and I believed in my heart of hearts that my client was not guilty, nothing would get in the way of me defending that client.  Doesn't Baez or any of the many attorneys in Florida have room to put her up?  Can they take turns cooking meals?  Can she fly in a different class?  Can she cut expenses any other way?

There would be nothing that would get in the way of defending a person I believed to be innocent if I had the funds, and if I could think outside the box.  The box meaning a five star comfort zone I may be used to living in.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: October 27, 2010, 10:38:39 AM »

The difference being that Paul House is innocent and slore is guilty.

The Greatest Collection of ME Worship ever assembled on one CD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvu5pTSr6Pk

If you haven’t seen it. Truly laugh out loud.

Here's another:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrmDDKHnH0w?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zrmDDKHnH0w?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.