May 04, 2024, 10:26:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 709651 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: June 26, 2011, 12:11:04 PM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28355538/detail.html
Thank you for posting this.  I never caught the glimpses of KC in the holding cell.  Great job to that reporter!

Agree - thanks!

When Casey throws her arms as she's walking back into the courtroom, it looks like she is saying 'unbelievable'.

Can't even imagine what that manipulative b$tch would consider 'unbelieveable'.

Anyone know who that is in the holding cell with her? Didn't look pleased to be on camera. Either of them

::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1521 on: June 26, 2011, 12:11:50 PM »

Mornin

Sorry if this has been brought up Its new to me.

Lee had a serious breakdown as he left court after his last testimony. Cindy trembling when she leaves.
The hinkeymeter explains here
 http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/24/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-062411/

The Defense tried to put out there that Lee has some deep, dark secret as to why he was sobbing so much on the witness stand because he was not allowed to be or told that Casey was giving birth to Caylee. However, the Defense never asked the obvious question.

Could it just be that Lee has psychological problems? Could he simply have emotional issues or an actually medical affliction? Something just seems to be off about him and it might be a medical issue, not that he is some kind of molesterlike the Defense would have you believe.
IIRC Cindy said that Lee was never right after having a problem with a reaction of some sort of medication. But that is coming from my memory, which at times is forgetful like Cindy's recall. I'm sure smarter monkeys than me know if this is true or not.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: June 26, 2011, 12:14:03 PM »

::snipping2::

UNLESS>>>>>>>>> Mason told something to keep his own butt out of a sling. He is an officer of the court and while that seems to mean nothing to bozo he might just have a small tinge of ethics which prevents him from going along with something illegal.
ITA.. and I hoped I snipped this right

Padilla said that on one of the talking head shows last night (sorry can't remember which one) It's probably the only thing he'll ever be right on LOL.  Well, he may have been right on this ONE point not the whole segment!  Makes sense though if you think about it.   Something came up (Geraldo perhaps?) Baez wanted to let it slide & Mason said no.  Baez & Geraldo probably have some television scheme cooked up for after the trial and BoBo doesn't care about never being able to practice law again.  All he cares about is fame & fortune (and babes & booze).  Mason on the other hand, though not the best reputation, certainly doesn't want to end such a long career in a misconduct "fiasco".

I got news for Baez, after this trial is over ... he is finished. Unless Geraldo & Baez want to head off to MSNBC where no one watches, no media would take these jackwagons.

What would their show be called, Smarmy and Smarmier?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: June 26, 2011, 12:14:41 PM »

Because they can only CROSS examine on what was just asked of the witness.

George was directly asked in the prosecution phase in response to Baez' opening statement allegations if he had ever sexually abused Casey?

Why was Lee not directly asked in the prosecution phase in response to Baez' opening statement allegations if he had ever sexually abused Casey?

Janet

++++++

TRIAL OVERVIEWS/VIDEOS

Opening Statements

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Opening Statements: Jose Baez - Drane-Burdick
DAY 12: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Prosecution Phase

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Witness: George Anthony
DAY 12: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Witnesses, Recordings Heard In Court Expose Casey's Lies
Witnesses: Lee Anthony - Rendon Fletcher - Adriana Acevedo - Amanda Macklin - Reginald Hosey - Yuri Melich 
DAY 18: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
http://www.wftv.com/news/28091499/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: June 26, 2011, 12:21:14 PM »

Mornin

Lee had a serious breakdown as he left court after his last testimony. Cindy trembling when she leaves.
 http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/24/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-062411/

The Defense tried to put out there that Lee has some deep, dark secret as to why he was sobbing so much on the witness stand because he was not allowed to be or told that Casey was giving birth to Caylee. However, the Defense never asked the obvious question.

Could it just be that Lee has psychological problems? Could he simply have emotional issues or an actually medical affliction? Something just seems to be off about him and it might be a medical issue, not that he is some kind of molesterlike the Defense would have you believe.

I do not believe that he molested his sister, in spite of Baez's exploitation.. 

It's very possible he is is feeling deep regret that he wasn't more alert/attentive to the welfare of his niece, the serious behavioral problems of his sister.  Sort of as family members or close friends always feel when one of their own commits suicide---everyone close to that person carries a lifetime feeling of grief, guilt, [ even tho not deserved ], and deep down feel  that if perhaps they had been more observant, etc., then they could have helped /been there for the person / could have prevented it somehow.  Also, I think Lee is a natural caretaker sort of a person by nature.  Possibly for the parents' convenience sake, was probably made to feel responsible for Casey's behavior when he was at an early age---a mini-parent & babysitter.... Much of this is deep regret for his being absent, I'm thinking.  I hope he is under some sort of psychological counseling, as his behavior at the Caylee memorial was bizarre as well.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1525 on: June 26, 2011, 12:21:55 PM »

UNLESS>>>>>>>>> Mason told something to keep his own butt out of a sling. He is an officer of the court and while that seems to mean nothing to bozo he might just have a small tinge of ethics which prevents him from going along with something illegal.

Padilla said that on one of the talking head shows last night (sorry can't remember which one) It's probably the only thing he'll ever be right on LOL.  Well, he may have been right on this ONE point not the whole segment!  Makes sense though if you think about it.   Something came up (Geraldo perhaps?) Baez wanted to let it slide & Mason said no.  Baez & Geraldo probably have some television scheme cooked up for after the trial and BoBo doesn't care about never being able to practice law again.  All he cares about is fame & fortune (and babes & booze).  Mason on the other hand, though not the best reputation, certainly doesn't want to end such a long career in a misconduct "fiasco".

I got news for Baez, after this trial is over ... he is finished. Unless Geraldo & Baez want to head off to MSNBC where no one watches, no media would take these jackwagons.

LOVE IT!  Maybe Pigpen & stumpy?  (anyone know how tall Baez is?  He looks short to me)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: June 26, 2011, 12:22:09 PM »

It appears that neither the prosecution or the defence will ask Lee the "obvious" question.  Why?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: June 26, 2011, 12:23:27 PM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28355538/detail.html
Thank you for posting this.  I never caught the glimpses of KC in the holding cell.  Great job to that reporter!

The last shot of Casey looks to me like she's saying, "i've had enough".

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: June 26, 2011, 12:24:46 PM »

It appears that neither the prosecution or the defence will ask Lee the "obvious" question.  Why?

Janet

Neither knows what's going to come out of his mouth.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: June 26, 2011, 12:26:31 PM »

Because they can only CROSS examine on what was just asked of the witness.

George was directly asked in the prosecution phase in response to Baez' opening statement allegations if he had ever sexually abused Casey?

Why was Lee not directly asked in the prosecution phase in response to Baez' opening statement allegations if he had ever sexually abused Casey?

Janet

I don't know but the more they dwell on and discuss something, the more fixed it becomes in the minds of the jurors.  Both GA and LA are cleared from paternity by the standard DNA tests so seems that should be sufficient.  Opening statements are not evidence.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: June 26, 2011, 12:28:12 PM »

Mornin

It's very possible he is is feeling deep regret that he wasn't more alert/attentive to the welfare of his niece, the serious behavioral problems of his sister.  Sort of as family members or close friends always feel when one of their own commits suicide---everyone close to that person carries a lifetime feeling of grief, guilt, [ even tho not deserved ], and deep down feel  that if perhaps they had been more observant, etc., then they could have helped /been there for the person / could have prevented it somehow.  Also, I think Lee is a natural caretaker sort of a person by nature.  Possibly for the parents' convenience sake, was probably made to feel responsible for Casey's behavior when he was at an early age---a mini-parent & babysitter.... Much of this is deep regret for his being absent, I'm thinking.  I hope he is under some sort of psychological counseling, as his behavior at the Caylee memorial was bizarre as well.

Just perhaps Lee tried something on Casey like she told Jesse he did- OR perhaps she lied. that is prob the reason he was not included in caylees birth or a part of her life for the 1st year or so of her life? still wierd to me how CAY (caysey) LEE (Lee)
something is defanantly Off
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1531 on: June 26, 2011, 12:29:32 PM »

Mornin

I could be wrong but I keep wondering if maybe Casey told her parents that Lee was the father at first, used that as the excuse for not telling them she was pregnant; and that's why he was excluded.  He was mad at Casey because she lied, and mad at Cindy for believing her?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: June 26, 2011, 12:29:36 PM »

Janet

I'm not an expert & certainly not one of the smarter monkeys but here's my simplistic take on it.

Defense - Isn't bringing it up because I think Cindy & Lee agreed to "lie" for ICA if Bozo didn't bring it up.  Cindy would look like a bad mother & who knows maybe Mallory doesn't know (I personally think Lee & ICA DID have an uh hum inappropriate relationship).  Remember ICA having a tantrum when Cindy testified for the prosecution?  It wasn't an act - she had a meltdown.  Didn't she know Cindy would just turn around and lie later?  Nope, I think they came to Baez after that testimony with their "offer"  I think that was the big "secret" Baez was trying to get out of Lee.  He got what he wanted with their testimony but didn't want to keep his end of the bargain - he tried to get Lee to talk about it himself without actually "asking" him about the molestation.

State - they don't want to bring it up because Lee is the "older" brother and could easily say Casey was manipulated by him (though we know who the manipulator is)  It would show the dysfunction in the family & may gain a little sympathy for ICA.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: June 26, 2011, 12:29:38 PM »

I think most normal people would save their money and buy something for the expected baby and ooh and aah over the cute nursery, etc. instead of pouting as Lee, a supposed grown man, did.

And he named CINDY first as who he was mad at.  He was mad at his mother because his sister was pregnant?  And not telling him all about it.

His hair is going to be totally grey before this trial is over.  It was very dark when this first happened.

He needs to distance himself from his toxic family and go to college.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1534 on: June 26, 2011, 12:33:36 PM »

Not meaning to bring up the sliding door photo again.. but I noticed something after reading this post:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10873.msg1412444#msg1412444

I think there are two version of that one photo going around..

Version A - This is one that I have noticed in these threads but haven't seen this version in the media recently. I don't know where it originally came from but this is the link to it http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i367/luvinlife941/cayleereal.jpg

Version B - I have found linked here a lot in the past few days and I had seen it on a slide show or two on some media outlets. It looks like Caylee is more thin and narrow than in Version A. (It looks like the photo has been skewed.)

Here I have done a comparison of the two.. both have the top of her hand and the bottom of her foot on the same line.. then I superimposed B (With a WHITE outline) onto A. You can see with her whole right side it doesnt match up.. since the two versions don't match up at that point.

I think the misunderstanding could have been what has been shown and linked to by the media in recent days.. because if Version A was showed in court, I don't think it has been skewed.

I hope this helps clear up some confusion.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: June 26, 2011, 12:36:12 PM »

Broadcasting from Aruba.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: June 26, 2011, 12:39:14 PM »

Mornin

Just perhaps Lee tried something on Casey like she told Jesse he did- OR perhaps she lied. that is prob the reason he was not included in caylees birth or a part of her life for the 1st year or so of her life? still wierd to me how CAY (caysey) LEE (Lee)
something is defanantly Off

I don't know.  I never really followed too closely (hey I'm in my 40s with a 2 year old) until a few months ago.  Within five minutes of seeing Lee on tv, BEFORE the molestation allegations, I got that "vibe" of something quite not right between Lee & Casey.  I haven't been blessed with many talents (LOL) but picking up on things like this is one of them.  I guess it's because I'm an incest survivor. I have never been wrong (honestly) I don't think GA is guilty but there IS something there with Lee.  I'm beginning to think they had a consensual "affair".  When Lee was on that stand crying yes he looked like a big baby BUT IMO he looked like a jealous lover! No matter how you slice & dice it - this is one mixed up family!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: June 26, 2011, 12:40:09 PM »

Casey is charged with the murder of her child, not having sex with her brother.  Should prosecution make an issue of this, it serves to reinforce the defense claims of dysfunctional and abusive family.

Defense has Lee going along with them totally and might not want to alienate him when he is testifying and spying for Baez so well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: June 26, 2011, 12:40:45 PM »

Janet

Maybe it will be addressed at some point in time.     "It ain't over till the fat lady sings."
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: June 26, 2011, 12:40:51 PM »

If Mason wants out, and he is in fact recieving treatment for prostate cancer, the judge may let him go.  Guess we'll know Monday if we see Finnel at the desk with chummy pants.

chummy pants   LMAO

re - locking child into bedroom at night, I think is pretty common - if you're normal and do it for the right reason.  My granddaughter was an escape artist & at Caylee's age got out my son's double locked front door & storm door at 2:00 a.m. one morning, walked next door to my house. Scared the chit out of all of us. He was single and even though he still was using a monitor in her room in case she called out to him in the night, he didn't hear her.

She's 11 now & he's still single if anyone sane is interested.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.