May 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 405531 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: October 23, 2009, 05:43:04 PM »

Meaning you didn't smash me too hard..Thank you....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #861 on: October 23, 2009, 05:48:20 PM »

It is an interesting dichotomy!Trust the untrustworthy...

Patrick "I love to f_ck with people's minds" 

And we trust this person,Why?

You trust him???????   I surely don't.

Nope!Absolutely Not.Don't trust Joran either!Don't trust Peter either but,may be able to be persuaded in time.We'll see "IF" Peter does anything to get to Paulus!Do i think he could?Absolutely.Will he?Time will tell...Balls in Peter's hands....

I think you need to look at the history of Peter DeVries' investigations in this case.  It didn't start with the Range Rover.  Peter has done more to expose the collusion and corruption in this case than anybody!  He is NOT law enforcement, all he can do is try his best to expose information; he CAN'T force the OM to do anything about it.  But he can't just expose what he may know is true, with no evidence of it.  Many of the things that you and others expect him to expose are virtually impossible to get evidence regarding...

Here's a couple prior bits of information that Peter brought forward BEFORE 2007.  I remember another show that I can't find a video to right now, that had to do with Ben Vocking King and other aspects of the case.

NATALEE HOLLOWAY ARUBA ANTONIO CARLO'S ILLEGAL MEETING

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vjgJTSM9WWI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vjgJTSM9WWI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

http://www.mediacourant.nl/?p=2144

Peter R. de Vries examines Holloway disappearance
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2006 at 10:42
In an extra-long broadcast of Peter R. spent almost 80 minutes de Vries next Sunday extensive attention to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba, the end of May 2005. He throws it a new light on many aspects of this mystery. De Vries has extensive file first work done in the Netherlands and then just one weeks time on Aruba research. Peter R. de Vries has spoken with various stakeholders.

With a number of stakeholders are confidential - often secret - talks, which SBS 6 revealing new facts have caused. The report shows that prime suspect Joran van der Sloot has not only lied about the fact that he Natalee at the Holiday Inn hotel, organization, but that more points in his statement are not correct.

It also highlights that the investigation into the disappearance there has been interest in judicial level and that between the Chief Justice and the Attorney General to Aruba a violent conflict has been the case. It also pointed out that during the investigation curious decisions are taken and mistakes are made. Police have now a new theory about what happened that night and particularly where that occurred. One example not believe that Joran with Natalee on the beach left. Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter at 21.00 hours Sunday to see at SBS 6.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: October 23, 2009, 05:51:16 PM »

You trust him???????   I surely don't.

Nope!Absolutely Not.Don't trust Joran either!Don't trust Peter either but,may be able to be persuaded in time.We'll see "IF" Peter does anything to get to Paulus!Do i think he could?Absolutely.Will he?Time will tell...Balls in Peter's hands....

I think you need to look at the history of Peter DeVries' investigations in this case.  It didn't start with the Range Rover.  Peter has done more to expose the collusion and corruption in this case than anybody!  He is NOT law enforcement, all he can do is try his best to expose information; he CAN'T force the OM to do anything about it.  But he can't just expose what he may know is true, with no evidence of it.  Many of the things that you and others expect him to expose are virtually impossible to get evidence regarding...

Here's a couple prior bits of information that Peter brought forward BEFORE 2007.  I remember another show that I can't find a video to right now, that had to do with Ben Vocking King and other aspects of the case.

NATALEE HOLLOWAY ARUBA ANTONIO CARLO'S ILLEGAL MEETING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjgJTSM9WWI

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vjgJTSM9WWI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vjgJTSM9WWI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

http://www.mediacourant.nl/?p=2144

Peter R. de Vries examines Holloway disappearance
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2006 at 10:42
In an extra-long broadcast of Peter R. spent almost 80 minutes de Vries next Sunday extensive attention to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba, the end of May 2005. He throws it a new light on many aspects of this mystery. De Vries has extensive file first work done in the Netherlands and then just one weeks time on Aruba research. Peter R. de Vries has spoken with various stakeholders.

With a number of stakeholders are confidential - often secret - talks, which SBS 6 revealing new facts have caused. The report shows that prime suspect Joran van der Sloot has not only lied about the fact that he Natalee at the Holiday Inn hotel, organization, but that more points in his statement are not correct.

It also highlights that the investigation into the disappearance there has been interest in judicial level and that between the Chief Justice and the Attorney General to Aruba a violent conflict has been the case. It also pointed out that during the investigation curious decisions are taken and mistakes are made. Police have now a new theory about what happened that night and particularly where that occurred. One example not believe that Joran with Natalee on the beach left. Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter at 21.00 hours Sunday to see at SBS 6.

added link to the youtube!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: October 23, 2009, 05:52:40 PM »

I will have to listen later TM when i have better sound!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: October 23, 2009, 05:56:23 PM »

I knew what you meant.

LOL - I don't like to bring out the big guns unless I absolutely have to! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: October 23, 2009, 05:59:42 PM »

I will have to listen later TM when i have better sound!

o.k.   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: October 23, 2009, 06:00:55 PM »

I knew what you meant.

I do appreciate that! an angelic monkey I respect Monkey's opinion's very much,although i don't agree at this time with some,i may change my mind!You know it's a sad day when Madrina is shaking her head,NO-NO at KTF.... I tease you Madrina!I know where your heart is! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: October 23, 2009, 06:01:57 PM »

The one segment of the Range Rover recording regarding the seizure is the only part of the entire Range Rover recording that reflects a truth and cannot be negated by the the archives.

In my opinion the mention of a seizure ... an issue that can be backed up by the archives ... implies that Joran was present when Natalee Holloway died.

However ... as Wreck rightly pointed out ... the location of the seizure took place may not have even been the beach.

Janet

++++++

Range Rover Transcript

Joran: By the corner, by the Marriot, between the Marriott and the fisherman's hut. There is a road. I get out and walk with her on the beach. I begin to kiss her and such, but she does not look too good. Shit man, but she also looked good, but she wanted (it), she really wanted (it). So I kissed her and fingered her, she has her hand in my pants, and so on, and all of a sudden Patrick, like in a movie what she did. Shaking, yes, very bad. So I was like, "Shit, what is this?" 

Patrick: What did you do then? 

Joran: I stayed with her, and there was nobody there, Patrick, nobody. 

Patrick: Of course, no one is there, it's night time Joran. 

Joran: And um, yeah, I talk to her, talk to her, talk with her, she's not talking, 

Patrick: How long did she shake then? Do you know what it is? 

Joran: I don't know. 

Patrick: An epileptic episode, or something, man. She was shaking and foam also, from her mouth? 

Joran: No, no foam from her mouth. Not that I saw ...

Beth Holloway on Joran van der Sloot's 'Confession'
Thursday, February 07, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE'S MOTHER:  And you know, when you're hearing it, some of the things that I was hearing — of course, the first thing that struck me when Peter was telling me — and there were some camera crews around. And Peter began to disclose to me how Joran described Natalee's condition, the shaking. And I tell you, Greta, I mean, I had to ask everyone to leave the room. I wanted everyone out.

I couldn't believe it because, I mean, it was so stunning, it was so stunning that I was hearing these words that Joran was saying because two- and-a-half years ago, gosh, Greta, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance — 48 hours — the lead detective, Dennis Jacobs, came to me in the Bubali (ph) police station and says, Does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures? And I thought, No, why are you asking that? And he did it — they did it repeatedly to Jug. And when I was hearing that, it just — it just felt like it brought everything full circle of what we had been fighting for.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think, if the Aruban police asked that question within 48 hours of Natalee disappearing, and now we hear it on the tape with Joran two-and-a-half or three-and-a-half years later, whatever it is by now — do you think the Aruban police heard him say that? Do you think he told that to the Aruban police that night when they talked to him?

HOLLOWAY: I have absolutely no doubt that the only reason why that question was asked of us was they had a confession or an admission of this from Joran Van Der Sloot himself. So definitely. There is no way that we can tie what Joran said — you know, no way that we cannot tie when Joran said during that taped interview to what was asked of us from Dennis Jacobs not — within 48 hours. Absolutely. Absolutely, they knew.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329348,00.html

Janet,

I simply don't believe Natalee was disposed of that first night. I don't care if Joran claims that is what happened or not. Like you said, Joran told different stories to even Patrick. Yes, Natalee may have indeed had "seizures" that joran witnessed -- that DOESN'T mean those seizures happened on the beach or in the circumstances he told Patrick.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: October 23, 2009, 06:04:08 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY IS ALIVE AND WELL

Keepthefaith, Tamikosmom, Magnolia, texasmom, 2NJSons_Mom, jen3560 and 1 Guest

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: October 23, 2009, 06:15:35 PM »

Jen

No guns have to be brought out unless those guns can shed further light on the issue.

Without further light ... I suspect that the Range Rover recordings were a collaborated hoax and ... I have attempted to backup my position.

Obviously you do not agree and ... that is OK.

Considering the truth has not been revealed on this forum ... speculation is where it is at.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: October 23, 2009, 06:21:11 PM »

Why do you have to trust him?  Joran Vandersloot's statements are video recorded, no doubt about what he said and how he said it!  Joran trusted him, that's what counts!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: October 23, 2009, 06:22:20 PM »

Janet, I don't think you are seeing the forest for the trees. Devries had to cancel the PLANNED surveilance of Joran BECAUSE he was arrested that same day. That pretty much tells me that Devries was not in collusion with Mos --- or he would already been aware of Joran's impending arrest!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: October 23, 2009, 06:29:56 PM »

I will also repeat what I said the other night.........
Devries might be WRONG about a "full confession" -- that doesn't make him automatically involved in the cover-up. Just WRONG on his own conclusions.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: October 23, 2009, 06:33:20 PM »

Both of your last two post are excellent points, Wreck.  I totally agree.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: October 23, 2009, 06:35:54 PM »

I knew what you meant.

I do appreciate that! an angelic monkey I respect Monkey's opinion's very much,although i don't agree at this time with some,i may change my mind!You know it's a sad day when Madrina is shaking her head,NO-NO at KTF.... I tease you Madrina!I know where your heart is! an angelic monkey

Look at where the recordings left Joran, go back and look at how the Dutch reacted to those recordings.  He had to hide out after the recordings were aired...he couldn't walk the streets for fear of his safety in Holland.  A lot of those same people had believed in his innocence before!  Many Arubans who'd believed in him were changed by what they saw too!

When the recordings were made, the CASE WAS CLOSED. 

And you really think that was all part of a plan to benefit Joran?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: October 23, 2009, 06:42:26 PM »

I will also repeat what I said the other night.........
Devries might be WRONG about a "full confession" -- that doesn't make him automatically involved in the cover-up. Just WRONG on his own conclusions.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6341.0

snip:

Dana: When we talk about the case and the case being solved that term is a little bit subjective because it’s not solved. An investigation and proving a case is a puzzle, you know that, but I would say darn sure that all the pieces of this puzzle are in the box; they just need to be put together. And let’s hope they’re able to do that.

Red: Yeah and I think when Peter says it’s solved I think he’s not just looking at from what he’s done, I think he’s connecting all the dots. I think he’s looking at the stuff that was taken in the past ...statements that were said. You know when the pundits are on the talk shows and they talk about corroborating evidence, it’s there. I mean all you have to do is READ....it’s there. I mean all these people have to do is stop talking....and hearing themselves talk, and actually look at the investigation, read the stuff that’s been put out on the internet. And I don’t just mean just the subjective stuff or the opinion stuff I’m talking about the facts that are out there. That so many people have done probably more work and more hard work than many of the TV shows and the producers out there which they have the resources to do. This is just John Q Public devoting their time and their effort and their love for this family to want to get answers for what’s happened to Natalee. I mean there’s so much out there that’s so obvious I mean and then like I said you know you’ve got the upper hand when the lawyers come up with three or four different ways to try to spin the story and they’re throwing anything up on the wall hoping that it sticks. When the public opinion starts to sway, when you have people in Aruba like a Rudy Croes... who’s really been no friend of the family that’s for sure... turn on Joran. You know there’s a thing called momentum it happens in sports, it happens in politics; it’s happening right now in this case. And when you start to lose the case in the court of public opinion and it’s not just in the United States, when you start to lose it in Aruba with your own people, when you start to lose it in Holland with so many Dutch people on the Dutch blogs have just persecuted/crucified him (Joran) unmercifully more than we could ever, because he’s one of theirs and they’ve finally had it flapped in their face what this guy was all about. And you know Beth graciously has been front and center answering the questions that you’ve asked tonight about just the rotten comments that Joran made and so flip in saying them. That you know it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that if someone is so rotten and callous do you really honestly think that they had any good intention when they were with Natalee whether it be on a beach or whether it be anywhere. Does anything that this guy has to (?) He’s capable of anything and when he does it, when he acts some...does some of the stuff in front of a camera you know we can only wonder Dana what this man is capable of when the lights are turned out...and nobody’s looking.

snip:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: October 23, 2009, 06:49:13 PM »

I finally finished the transcript of Dana's show on Feb 13, 2008 with Beth Holloway, Peter R. DeVries, Art Wood, Mike McIntyre, a call in from Red at the end of the show...along with a couple other callers.

If you'd like to read it, here's the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6341.new#new

Thank you for posting this and for your hard work in transcribing it for everyone.  I've stickied the thread so that it may be easy for others to find. 

Thanks 2NJ!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: October 23, 2009, 06:49:25 PM »

I knew what you meant.

Look at where the recordings left Joran, go back and look at how the Dutch reacted to those recordings.  He had to hide out after the recordings were aired...he couldn't walk the streets for fear of his safety in Holland.  A lot of those same people had believed in his innocence before!  Many Arubans who'd believed in him were changed by what they saw too!

At this time i just don't agree that those tapes have done much good other then giving Beth closure.That is OK with me!Joran is obviously traveling around the world & enjoying himself on the money TV organizations continue to give for BullSh_T interviews.I'm not saying that's the case with Peter but,people will do interesting things for money,ratings,and for selfish reasons!Until justice comes from Aruba or the Netherlands i tend to fall on the side of the fence that is of no trust!Have we questioned Bill Kurtis?I think so.Because anyone involved in this case deserves to be looked at if there is MONEY,RATINGS,and the potential for selfish motives involved....I know it's not popular but,that is how i feel.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: October 23, 2009, 07:09:55 PM »

I knew what you meant.

At this time i just don't agree that those tapes have done much good other then giving Beth closure.That is OK with me!Joran is obviously traveling around the world & enjoying himself on the money TV organizations continue to give for BullSh_T interviews.I'm not saying that's the case with Peter but,people will do interesting things for money,ratings,and for selfish reasons!Until justice comes from Aruba or the Netherlands i tend to fall on the side of the fence that is of no trust!Have we questioned Bill Kurtis?I think so.Because anyone involved in this case deserves to be looked at if there is MONEY,RATINGS,and the potential for selfish motives involved....I know it's not popular but,that is how i feel.

And if journalists had not kept digging into the murders of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman, no one would have EVER seen the picture of O. J. Simpson in those "ugly ass" shoes that he would never wear (according to his testimony at the criminal trial).  The same make and model that there were footprints in blood at the murder scene.  Too bad they found the picture AFTER he'd been acquitted.  I can't help but hope it might have made a difference if it had been in evidence.

I feel the same about the Range Rover conversations, if there ever is a trial; I hope they're in evidence.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: October 23, 2009, 07:56:33 PM »

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Riding on the sidewalk...waving to the evening crew....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.