May 05, 2024, 08:08:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 246204 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: August 03, 2010, 02:19:02 PM »

Here’s the main portion of an email McCain sent:
This morning around 9:00 am I received a telephone call from Mark DeWitt, a 51-year old single farmer who lives in Riddle, Oregon. … When I took his call he expressed relief in “finally talking to a human” after leaving unanswered calls to the MCSO tip line. I told him I no longer worked at MCSO and I am not part of the investigation at all. He understood that but asked me to pass this info along to the authorities.

DeWitt told me he was driving on 99W near Junction City around noon on Wednesday, June 9–the same day Captain Mike Shults delivered his press statement without the families present. DeWitt said a white pick-up truck driven by a female with brown or reddish hair came up fast behind him. He noticed in his rear view mirror that a boy with short dark hair and glasses kept popping his head up in the front seat, only to have the driver push his head down. The pick-up passed DeWitt and turned on a gravel road near an old mill site in or near the town of Monroe, Oregon. DeWitt said the pickup turned onto a side road where it stopped to meet a “cranberry” color sedan from which a heavy set red head female and a male wearing a baseball cap emerged. DeWitt said the pickup driver got out and took the boy into a heavily wooded area where they were followed by the other two–with the male carrying a shovel he removed from the sedan trunk.

DeWitt continued into town where he stopped at a gas station to ask for directions to his destination, which I think was a grain elevator for seed. While out of his vehicle, DeWitt said he heard what sounded like a single gun shot coming from the general vicinity of where he saw the three adults and boy. DeWitt then said he later pulled into a rest area on 99W to use the rest room. As he was heading back onto the road, he was behind a slow moving motor home that was pulling onto the highway.  DeWitt said he then saw the pickup again speeding with the sedan behind it about to collide with the motor home. He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear.
DeWitt said he does not watch much television and did not put all of these pieces together until he started following the Kyron story on the news. He said he has called the tip line three times, but with no answer. He also said he reported the incident to a “Eugene Deputy” (not sure if Eugene PD or Lane County Sheriff) shortly thereafter, but before he realized the possible significance of what he saw. I asked him what he wanted me to do with this information and he just wants a “real person” to go check the area – which he says he has since revisited. I told him that’s not a good idea since it might be a crime scene.

I had to leave for another appointment but I called him back around 12:45 while on the road. I asked him if he knew I was an attorney and he said No, he only saw me described as a retired MCSO Captain. I wanted to verify he was not seeking legal advice or representation and we agreed there never was any lawyer-client relationship established. I told him I would pass his story on to someone I knew “high up” in the investigation. But I also told him that one reason why he might not have received a call back is that investigators knew where Terri and the pickup were around 12 noon on Wednesday, June 9.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/08/03/kyron-horman-update-one-tipsters-startling-suspicions-and-frustration/

and the post i made about the painting the car, with scoopy and jonser
seems weird
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8338.msg1197727#msg1197727

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: August 03, 2010, 02:22:37 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/2-months-later-where-is-Kyron-Horman-99784814.html

Kyron Horman's dad appears before grand jury

by By ANNE M. PETERSON AP Writer and KGW.com Staff

kgw.com
Posted on August 2, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Updated today at 9:31 AM

PORTLAND, Ore.  -- The father of missing seven-year-old Kyron Horman confirmed to KGW that he appeared before the grand jury Monday and could possibly be returning on Tuesday.

Kaine Horman told KGW that he appeared before the grand jury in the Multnomah County Courthouse but he did not elaborate on whether he testified.  He was seen exiting the courthouse with Kyron's mother, Desiree Young and her husband, Tony Young on Tuesday afternoon. However, Kaine did not say whether the other two appeared before the grand jury as well.

(snipped)

Snipped from the article linked above and BBM...

Suspicion rests on the boy's stepmother, who is mute about what happened the morning the child disappeared, while lurid tales of infidelity and even a murder-for-hire plot swirl. Kaine also told KGW Monday that he was no longer wearing his wedding ring.

Given his explanations to the press as to why he'd been keeping it on all this time, is this part of a strategy? New info uncovered? Change of mind? What say you, Monkeys?

I am not going there.

Janet

+++++++

Search for Kyron Horman: Father Alleges Terri Horman Had Help With Son's Disappearance
July 19, 2010

Kaine Horman, who was granted an emergency restraining order to keep his wife away from him and their daughter, filed for divorce last month, but it still wearing his wedding ring.

He told ABC's Portland affiliate KATU that even that decision was part of the plan to find Kyron.

"I think I keep it on as a symbol of our family and more for our kids than anything else," he told KATU. "It will come off at some point but right now the priority is getting Kyron home and taking care of Kiara."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-horman-terri-horman-boys-disappearance/story?id=11195628

Hi Janet!
I am so glad that he took that wedding ring off! With it on, I felt he was sending mixed messages.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: August 03, 2010, 02:26:08 PM »

Does anyone know if hopeinva was ever proven to be TH sign on?  I had never read the posts made by this person but after reading they are disturbing if anything to do with TH.
And if they were her leads to me fear the worst.
http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/HopeInVA/comments.html

IMO HopeinVA is nobody.  Just someone wanting attention.

Sounded like a troll.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: August 03, 2010, 02:26:33 PM »

This morning around 9:00 am I received a telephone call from Mark DeWitt, a 51-year old single farmer who lives in Riddle, Oregon. … When I took his call he expressed relief in “finally talking to a human” after leaving unanswered calls to the MCSO tip line. I told him I no longer worked at MCSO and I am not part of the investigation at all. He understood that but asked me to pass this info along to the authorities.

DeWitt told me he was driving on 99W near Junction City around noon on Wednesday, June 9–the same day Captain Mike Shults delivered his press statement without the families present. DeWitt said a white pick-up truck driven by a female with brown or reddish hair came up fast behind him. He noticed in his rear view mirror that a boy with short dark hair and glasses kept popping his head up in the front seat, only to have the driver push his head down. The pick-up passed DeWitt and turned on a gravel road near an old mill site in or near the town of Monroe, Oregon. DeWitt said the pickup turned onto a side road where it stopped to meet a “cranberry” color sedan from which a heavy set red head female and a male wearing a baseball cap emerged. DeWitt said the pickup driver got out and took the boy into a heavily wooded area where they were followed by the other two–with the male carrying a shovel he removed from the sedan trunk.

DeWitt continued into town where he stopped at a gas station to ask for directions to his destination, which I think was a grain elevator for seed. While out of his vehicle, DeWitt said he heard what sounded like a single gun shot coming from the general vicinity of where he saw the three adults and boy. DeWitt then said he later pulled into a rest area on 99W to use the rest room. As he was heading back onto the road, he was behind a slow moving motor home that was pulling onto the highway.  DeWitt said he then saw the pickup again speeding with the sedan behind it about to collide with the motor home. He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear.
DeWitt said he does not watch much television and did not put all of these pieces together until he started following the Kyron story on the news. He said he has called the tip line three times, but with no answer. He also said he reported the incident to a “Eugene Deputy” (not sure if Eugene PD or Lane County Sheriff) shortly thereafter, but before he realized the possible significance of what he saw. I asked him what he wanted me to do with this information and he just wants a “real person” to go check the area – which he says he has since revisited. I told him that’s not a good idea since it might be a crime scene.

I had to leave for another appointment but I called him back around 12:45 while on the road. I asked him if he knew I was an attorney and he said No, he only saw me described as a retired MCSO Captain. I wanted to verify he was not seeking legal advice or representation and we agreed there never was any lawyer-client relationship established. I told him I would pass his story on to someone I knew “high up” in the investigation. But I also told him that one reason why he might not have received a call back is that investigators knew where Terri and the pickup were around 12 noon on Wednesday, June 9.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/08/03/kyron-horman-update-one-tipsters-startling-suspicions-and-frustration/

seems weird
thank you for posting this!it is significant I believe. not just coincidence that jonesr said it to scooby IMO

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: August 03, 2010, 02:27:15 PM »

Not sure if this was posted yet.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/29/kyron-horman-case-considering-motives/

I’m sharing this for a couple of reasons.  To show that there ARE stepparents out there who are not mature enough and not emotionally stable enough to be stepparents.  As a stepparent I can tell you...

Thanks, great find.

I could visualize a similar situation in the Horman household, my opinion based on a hunch and the pictures posted around the net.

The situation described need not be as bad. Every year loving and caring people all over the world adopt children who are not related to them neither by blood nor by a step-relationship. These adopted children are, for the major part, loved and raised to be very productive citizens.

Are there more posts by the same user? I would love to see what this person wrote about other topics.

A number of years ago ... I took a sabatical from work when my two eldest were preschoolers.  In that period we had two children in our care for almost two years.  Jessica was three months and ... brother Jason was three years old.

It was love at first embrace.  Two years later when these children were taken from our home and returned by CPS to their biological mother ... our family and extented family missed them terribly.  I cried myself to sleep for a month and vowed never to take in foster children again ... the hurt of separation was too much to bear.  However ... life went on and ... the hurt faded with time.

My point is ... I thought I loved these two little munkins as my own but ... I now realize ... looking back ... I did not.  If my own had be taken permantly from my care ... life would not have gone on ... the hurt would not have faded with time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: August 03, 2010, 02:33:52 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/2-months-later-where-is-Kyron-Horman-99784814.html

Kyron Horman's dad appears before grand jury

by By ANNE M. PETERSON AP Writer and KGW.com Staff

kgw.com
Posted on August 2, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Updated today at 9:31 AM

PORTLAND, Ore.  -- The father of missing seven-year-old Kyron Horman confirmed to KGW that he appeared before the grand jury Monday and could possibly be returning on Tuesday.

Kaine Horman told KGW that he appeared before the grand jury in the Multnomah County Courthouse but he did not elaborate on whether he testified.  He was seen exiting the courthouse with Kyron's mother, Desiree Young and her husband, Tony Young on Tuesday afternoon. However, Kaine did not say whether the other two appeared before the grand jury as well.

(snipped)

Snipped from the article linked above and BBM...

Suspicion rests on the boy's stepmother, who is mute about what happened the morning the child disappeared, while lurid tales of infidelity and even a murder-for-hire plot swirl. Kaine also told KGW Monday that he was no longer wearing his wedding ring.

Given his explanations to the press as to why he'd been keeping it on all this time, is this part of a strategy? New info uncovered? Change of mind? What say you, Monkeys?

I am not going there.

Janet

+++++++

Search for Kyron Horman: Father Alleges Terri Horman Had Help With Son's Disappearance
July 19, 2010

Kaine Horman, who was granted an emergency restraining order to keep his wife away from him and their daughter, filed for divorce last month, but it still wearing his wedding ring.

He told ABC's Portland affiliate KATU that even that decision was part of the plan to find Kyron.

"I think I keep it on as a symbol of our family and more for our kids than anything else," he told KATU. "It will come off at some point but right now the priority is getting Kyron home and taking care of Kiara."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-horman-terri-horman-boys-disappearance/story?id=11195628

Hi Janet!
I am so glad that he took that wedding ring off! With it on, I felt he was sending mixed messages.

Kaine in all likelihood had/has very mixed feelings.  Terri is his wife.

Janet

+++++++

Kaine Horman: "Terri was a good person when we first met"
Posted on July 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Updated today at 1:56 PM

In his response to questions from KGW, Kaine acknowledged that people have commented about 'how could he marry a woman like this' and how could he 'not see this coming.'

In response, he wrote: "Terri was a good person when we first met and for several years (I’d say up until 2008). She was always about children (teaching) and helping them grow and develop. Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that. I believe that this is the Terri that everyone else saw and got to know as I did."

"Honestly everyone, including myself, that knew her or knows her did not see this coming. She was not the type of person we are seeing right now," added Kaine Horman.

"There were some signs of emotional distress here and there over the past year and a half but not enough of that directed at any one person to conclude she would be capable of anything even remotely close to events of the severity we have all seen."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-Terri-was-a-good-person-when-we-first-met-98620944.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #506 on: August 03, 2010, 02:40:46 PM »

Thanks for the gj info JessStar

jes TY
 i have a Q jess, if the GJ do not find enough evidence to go to trial, at this time
can a new GJ be convened an hear old and new evidence later,is there a time limt
on any case for the GJ, like how many times can they go to the GJ with the same case

It depends.  There is no right to convene a second grand jury.  If the grand jury fails to return an indictment, and the state wants to try again, the issue must first to before a judge.  If the judge issues an order allowing it, then ok.  If not, they are SOL.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #507 on: August 03, 2010, 02:41:04 PM »

I would like to say that I am not a friend, relative or supporter of TH, Dede, or any of the culprits suspicioned in this case.  The only person I support is Kyron and I would like to push off a cliff the persons responsible for his disappearance.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: August 03, 2010, 02:42:33 PM »

BREAKING NEWS:

Desiree, Kaine and Tony to testify for a Multnomah County grand jury beginning 1 p.m

http://www.katu.com/

do you think they are preparing for an arrest?

The Grand Jury would have to return an indictment first.  If these three witnesses are being called to testify, it says to me that the Grand Jury is still taking evidence.
isnt this GJ a little different than normal GJ? it is an investigative GJ whats the difference ? can you clarify?

There really is no difference.  All grand juries have the ability to investigate to determine whether a crime has been committed.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: August 03, 2010, 02:44:33 PM »

I have said from the time I feel off the fence on this case, if TH was truly behind it was planned and thought out, that in itself scared me to think a person could harm a child any child.

Which each passing day and each little bread crumb thrown our way it becomes darker and more sinister and I fear for Kyron, and very sad to say with the information being given over the past two days Kyron may very well no longer be with us.  That makes me so sad to type and face.

From the beginning I have said and thought if TH did this she will make Casey Anthony look like little bo peep, have a feeling this is going to go deeper and be far more sinister than anyone wants to know.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: August 03, 2010, 02:47:16 PM »

BREAKING NEWS:

Desiree, Kaine and Tony to testify for a Multnomah County grand jury beginning 1 p.m

The Grand Jury would have to return an indictment first.  If these three witnesses are being called to testify, it says to me that the Grand Jury is still taking evidence.

Jess, forgive me if you've already addressed this, but how long in duration will a Grand Jury usually sit? I'm sure it varies by jurisdiction, but is there a "ballpark" amount of time we can expect evidence to be heard/collected/etc?

It certainly varies from state to state, and it really depends on what the grand jury is being asked to do.  It is my recollection that Oregon works off a rolling grand jury system.  In other words, all crimes come before the court by way of grand jury indictment and grand juries sit whenever the court is in session. I don't believe Oregon imposes a time limitation, but I'm not 100% sure of that either.  Oregon's system does differ from other states that have defined time periods when grand juries sit, and they usually sit for about 2 weeks except in instances when law enforcement requests that a special grand jury be empaneled.  Oregon also handles grand juries by county, which means every county can set its own rules as long as they follow the minimum requirements set forth in Oregon's statutes.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: August 03, 2010, 02:48:37 PM »

dede brother owns a constuction co, where? did we ever find out
Mark DeWitt says monroe oregon 99w
mapped

Driving directions to Hwy 99 W, Monroe, OR 97456
99.7 mi – about 2 hours 2 mins
Suggested routes

Portland, OR 

1. Head north on NW 6th Ave toward NW Couch St  0.1 mi
2. Take the 3rd right onto NW Everett St  0.3 mi
3. Turn right at NW Naito Pkwy  1.0 mi
4. Turn left at SW Harbor Dr (signs for I-5 S/Riverplace Marina/Salem/Hawthorne Bridge)  0.4 mi
5. Merge onto I-5 S via the ramp to Tigard Salem  71.9 mi
6. Take exit 228 for OR-34/Corvallis-Lebanon  0.2 mi
7. Turn right at OR-34 W/Corvallis-Lebanon Hwy
Continue to follow OR-34 W  9.6 mi
8. Turn left at OR-34 Bypass W/Corvallis-Newport Hwy/Newport-Corvallis Hwy  0.7 mi
9. Slight right to merge onto OR-99W S/SW 3rd St/SW 4th St/SW Twin Oaks Cir toward Junction City/S.Corvallis
Continue to follow OR-99W S
Destination will be on the left  15.5 mi

Hwy 99 WMonroe, OR 97456

did dewitt stop and watch this? could he see all this from passing by
 you wouldnt think anyone would do anything till,the traffic was clear

snipped from

The pick-up passed DeWitt and turned on a gravel road near an old mill site in or near the town of Monroe, Oregon. DeWitt said the pickup turned onto a side road where it stopped to meet a “cranberry” color sedan from which a heavy set red head female and a male wearing a baseball cap emerged. DeWitt said the pickup driver got out and took the boy into a heavily wooded area where they were followed by the other two–with the male carrying a shovel he removed from the sedan trunk.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: August 03, 2010, 02:50:12 PM »

This is disturbing, does anyone know where TH was on June 9th?
http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/08/03/kyron-horman-update-one-tipsters-startling-suspicions-and-frustration/#more-49682
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: August 03, 2010, 02:51:18 PM »

BREAKING NEWS:

Jess, forgive me if you've already addressed this, but how long in duration will a Grand Jury usually sit? I'm sure it varies by jurisdiction, but is there a "ballpark" amount of time we can expect evidence to be heard/collected/etc?

It certainly varies from state to state, and it really depends on what the grand jury is being asked to do.  It is my recollection that Oregon works off a rolling grand jury system.  In other words, all crimes come before the court by way of grand jury indictment and grand juries sit whenever the court is in session. I don't believe Oregon imposes a time limitation, but I'm not 100% sure of that either.  Oregon's system does differ from other states that have defined time periods when grand juries sit, and they usually sit for about 2 weeks except in instances when law enforcement requests that a special grand jury be empaneled.  Oregon also handles grand juries by county, which means every county can set its own rules as long as they follow the minimum requirements set forth in Oregon's statutes.

Multnomah County seats jurors for 1 month when selected for the grand jury.

http://courts.oregon.gov/Multnomah/General_Info/Jury_Service/Length_of_Service.page?

Your term of service is for one day or until the trial you are selected for is over, whichever is longer. If you are selected to be on a jury for a trial that lasts longer than one day, your service lasts to the end of the trial. Please be aware that many trials will last longer than one day. You may also sit on more than one trial in the one-day period. If you are selected for a grand jury (a small number of individuals may be selected for these), your service will be for one month.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: August 03, 2010, 02:51:19 PM »

seems weird

OMG why didn't LE go check this out I feel sick. Is this for real

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: August 03, 2010, 02:53:16 PM »

IIRC she was at the gym on the evening of Weds. June 9.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: August 03, 2010, 02:53:51 PM »

Now what the heck does this mean?!? 

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1056778
 United States
8/3/2010 1:58 PM
Report abusive post Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote

To all;
puzzle solved, it's in here right before your eyes, can you sluth it out?
Gunna have to read it like a book. Opinion will blind you to the truth.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg116

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: August 03, 2010, 02:53:57 PM »

Wednesday, June 9

Early a.m. Search and rescue crews resume search

Morning Terri Moulton Horman makes her Facebook wall private.

11 a.m. FBI spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele says the Hormon family "is not speaking to the media because they do not believe it's in the best interest of finding Kyron."

Noon At a news briefing, Multnomah County sheriff's Capt. Mike Shults reads a statement from Kyron Horman's immediate family: "Kyron's family would like to thank people for support and interest in finding their son. The outpouring of support and continued effort strengthens their hope. We need for folks to continue to assist us in our goal. Please search your properties -- cars, out buildings, sheds, etc. Also check with neighbors and friends who may be on vacation or may need in assistance in searching. There are a lot of resources here to help you search, so please don't stop. It is obviously a difficult time and they want to speak to the public so you can hear it from Kyron's family as they come together to share their message. Their objective is to keep the focus on Kyron and not about anything else."

9:45 p.m. Portland Mountain Rescue receives a call from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office to join the search.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #518 on: August 03, 2010, 02:55:52 PM »

Now what the heck does this mean?!? 

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1056778
 United States
8/3/2010 1:58 PM
Report abusive post Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote

To all;
puzzle solved, it's in here right before your eyes, can you sluth it out?
Gunna have to read it like a book. Opinion will blind you to the truth.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg116

I was wondering the same thing!

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: August 03, 2010, 02:59:53 PM »

I have said from the time I feel off the fence on this case, if TH was truly behind it was planned and thought out, that in itself scared me to think a person could harm a child any child.

Which each passing day and each little bread crumb thrown our way it becomes darker and more sinister and I fear for Kyron, and very sad to say with the information being given over the past two days Kyron may very well no longer be with us.  That makes me so sad to type and face.

From the beginning I have said and thought if TH did this she will make Casey Anthony look like little bo peep, have a feeling this is going to go deeper and be far more sinister than anyone wants to know.

So did Rob.

I suspect that Kyron's demise was not part of the plan when Terri took her stepson from the school that morning under the guise of a "doctor's appointment" ... a "doctor's appointment" that Kaine knew nothing about ... a doctor's appointment" that did not exist.

When you consider ... the jacket ... the backpack and ... the science project ...  I suspect Terri's plan was to return Kyron to school after the "doctor's appointment" but something went terribly wrong.

Could Terri have been driving those rural roads ... waiting for Kyron to wake up from a drugged induced sleep ... a drugged induced sleep from which he never did awakened?  Could it be that at this point DeDe enters the scenario?

The big question ... "Why was Kyron in a drugged-induced sleep.

Please note ... the preceeding is a theory ... a figment of Tamikomom's imagination.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.