May 04, 2024, 11:09:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 392057 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: October 09, 2008, 05:21:58 PM »

Des just called, LP told her to call him back in 30 mins. Des is doing this now and then she will be calling me back

I do not know what is up ,BUT Des did see New vans at the anthonys house before cam when black.

The activity could be a response to the frenzy in regarding the rumor.

Maybe the rumor is not false.  Maybe there was a leak and .... Caylee's body has been retrieved but ... the timing has not been deemed right for this development in the case to be released to the media or ... Leonard Padilla.

Just a thought.

Janet

Thanks Janet! I believe with tim in orlando
We will have closure soon

I cannot help but compare Beth Holloway and Tim Miller's responses to the heartbreak of  losing their children.  They both turned tragic circumstances into good by unselfishly reaching out to others.

Roman:28
And we know that all things work together for good  to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.

Janet
_________

BETH HOLLOWAY

Beth says her faith has helped her through the ups and downs of the case, but she doesn't believe Natalee is alive. "What I always knew and believed was that Natalee had a strong relationship with God, and I truly felt that God cared for her through whatever ordeal she went through," Beth says.

Beth says she continues to hope that someone knows what happened to her daughter and will come forward. In the meantime, Beth says she is trying to prevent this type of tragedy from happening to others. She created the International Safe Travels Foundation, an organization dedicated to educating travelers so they can plan, travel and return home safely. "I feel as if our tragedy was losing Natalee, and I truly feel the second tragedy would be if we failed to learn from it and share, and that is what I am committed to do," she says.

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahandfriends/gking/gking_20080122

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: October 09, 2008, 05:21:59 PM »

Klaas can you get a map of grandmothers area

I get about an hours drive north west of the Anthony home.  A closeup map just shows alot of homes.  I don't know the exact address yet.

I do, should I post the map of the house? your call

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1262 on: October 09, 2008, 05:22:01 PM »

Here is the map:

Julie's home is where the red arrow is and what is strange is that there is a property within a property?

Lisa
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: October 09, 2008, 05:22:13 PM »

OK I typed in the lat anlongitude and came up with an address of 348 Eaton St..
When I type that address in google I get
348 Eaton St
Maitland, FL 32751

When I did a reverse address search I did not find a house at that address..But the house in the next lot is listed under a name Julie W.....

Who's address is that?

here is the property record map of Julie's address

http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx?pin=292135000000153

It's a place to start?

Lisa

FYI....I live in Imperial.....but my post office is in Antonia.....my phone bill gives my correct address ....but when my friends call me from TX...the number on their bill says Antonia

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1264 on: October 09, 2008, 05:22:56 PM »

remember when Murt has his dash cam on and was driving around Orlando like a ginormious dildo?

what a sad sack!

Hi Rob!

Dildo???????????? *perk*

j/k sorry couldn't resist

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: October 09, 2008, 05:22:58 PM »

Ok ... just getting in but ..... do I see that there is/has been activity in Mt Dora today?   

RUMORS ONLY, almost 100% false rumors

Thanks KLAAS  just trying to speed read to catch up now! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1266 on: October 09, 2008, 05:23:22 PM »

Well poop!  I was getting excited reading about a possibility of finding sweet Caylee...now I am back to being so-so about everything. 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1267 on: October 09, 2008, 05:23:35 PM »

Since this is before the dam broke, maybe she's buying bulk paper towels for Fusian or the lake house for one of the parties, or to distribute to the various boyfriends' and friends' houses.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: October 09, 2008, 05:23:51 PM »

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, First Time Poster Smile 

I know a lot is going on right now on the monkey board right now, but I have to say how I feel about something that has been bugging me since all of the transcripts have been released...
When Cindy Anthony showed up at Tony's house to get Casey, why on earth did she not check every room in the apartment looking for Caylee?  She didn't even ask
Tony about Caylee.  I know if it was my mom, and she hadn't seen her grandchildren in a month, she would have looked at every square inch of that place!  It just seems so odd to me.

Okay, I feel better now that I have written out, but it is still bugging me.

God Bless Caylee!

Back to lurking now...
Welcome  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Welcome !!!  I agree !!  I have many sisters and i can tell you that my mom has threatened to call police many a time if one of brothers-in-law wont put my sisters on the phone.  We all live very far apart and we all need to make sure everyone is ok !!! 
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1269 on: October 09, 2008, 05:23:52 PM »

I believe the one true statement that Casey has made is when she said to police "I don't know where she is"...referring to Caylee.  I think this is because she had someone dispose of the body for her and they did not tell her what they did with little Caylee's body.  If you listen to the statement she gives police, she seems to use a different tone when she says "I don't know where Caylee is."  I think the difference in tone is probably because that is the only thing she is saying that is true.

So...if there was an accomplice in disposing of the body, who do you think it most likely would have been???

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1270 on: October 09, 2008, 05:24:29 PM »

348 Eaton St
Maitland, FL 32751

When I did a reverse address search I did not find a house at that address..But the house in the next lot is listed under a name Julie W.....

Who's address is that?

It's a place to start?

Lisa
Not that Im judging but wonder what Casey was doing in that area?It looks kinds run down

It is a rundown area.  Couple of blocks away from a water treatment facility.

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: October 09, 2008, 05:25:19 PM »

I get about an hours drive north west of the Anthony home.  A closeup map just shows alot of homes.  I don't know the exact address yet.

Were there any "pings" from Casey's cell phone in this area?

Janet

Janet,
I have looked through several days and have not seen any (but then again, it looks like she might have had her phone off here -and- there once in a while.

Jackie

Thank you Jackie.

Quotes are my thing ... not location of "pings".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1272 on: October 09, 2008, 05:25:21 PM »

Since this is before the dam broke, maybe she's buying bulk paper towels for Fusian or the lake house for one of the parties, or to distribute to the various boyfriends' and friends' houses.

Well they had a hot body contest.The the no clothes party made it was time to dress in paper towels...Just Kidding! But with Casey you never know
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: October 09, 2008, 05:25:59 PM »

Hi everyone,

I know a lot is going on right now on the monkey board right now, but I have to say how I feel about something that has been bugging me since all of the transcripts have been released...
When Cindy Anthony showed up at Tony's house to get Casey, why on earth did she not check every room in the apartment looking for Caylee?  She didn't even ask
Tony about Caylee.  I know if it was my mom, and she hadn't seen her grandchildren in a month, she would have looked at every square inch of that place!  It just seems so odd to me.

God Bless Caylee!

Back to lurking now...

Welcome Califmom! Very good question! I would have torn that place apart looking for the baby! 

JMO...but at that time Cindy didn't know Caylee was missing...remember Tony said Casey and Cindy and Amy went out of the apt for about 1/2 hour....I am sure Casey said Caylee was with the nanny...so Cindy had no reason to look for Caylee there...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: October 09, 2008, 05:28:17 PM »

What was the date of the Target visit when Casey bought the paper towels?  Also...what was the date her car was towed from Amscot?  Do you think Casey knew when the car was towed?  I am still having a problem understanding why she bought so many paper towels.

Bounty paper towels bought at Target on July 8 (the day Casey took Amy to the airport for her trip to Puerto Rico.)

Car towed from Amscot to the towyard on June 30.

I don't think the paper towels have anything to do with Caylee, personally.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: October 09, 2008, 05:29:00 PM »

348 Eaton St
Maitland, FL 32751

Who's address is that?

It's a place to start?

Lisa
Not that Im judging but wonder what Casey was doing in that area?It looks kinds run down

It is a rundown area.  Couple of blocks away from a water treatment facility.

Lisa

Maybe she was on the Highway...It is right by Eaton St
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1276 on: October 09, 2008, 05:29:46 PM »

I believe the one true statement that Casey has made is when she said to police "I don't know where she is"...referring to Caylee.  I think this is because she had someone dispose of the body for her and they did not tell her what they did with little Caylee's body.  If you listen to the statement she gives police, she seems to use a different tone when she says "I don't know where Caylee is."  I think the difference in tone is probably because that is the only thing she is saying that is true.

So...if there was an accomplice in disposing of the body, who do you think it most likely would have been???

Let's assume for a minute, that is true. She STILL would know who does know where the body is and that in fact there is a body and who is responsible. And the only person (IMO) that that would be is HER!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1277 on: October 09, 2008, 05:31:11 PM »

Klaas I have the exact address for Shirly Plesea...and the address for Alex Plesea too...I gave them to Blonde....do you still need them?   Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: October 09, 2008, 05:31:26 PM »

Hi everyone,

God Bless Caylee!

Back to lurking now...

Hi Califmom! that's  a good point. I know my mom would have torn the apt apart looking for her grandson.  these people don't make sense to me.

BTW, CONGRATS DOLCE! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1279 on: October 09, 2008, 05:31:56 PM »

If KC was not involved in the disposal of her child and it's true that someone else did it, poor Caylee could be anywhere in the state of Florida. B/c while everyone is looking at KC and scrutinizing her life, the other person could have driven hundreds of miles and done the deed. She may end of being found years from now by a hunter. I really really hope KC knows where she is at. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.