May 14, 2024, 08:11:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 350689 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1600 on: April 30, 2010, 05:38:40 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/

The photo of Misty's face is bitter.

She needs some of those party toothpicks with the yellow swirly, twirly stuff on top to stick in her corn rows so she can show Ron what she can grow. Monkey Devil!

I took artistic license and change the frilly toothpicks to my fave. Wink

BRANDI!!!!   

Excellent!!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1601 on: April 30, 2010, 05:42:21 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
Nancy Grace  Right now -- We're awaiting a major development in the Haleigh Cummings murder investigation! Tune in tonight at 8 PM ET for all the breaking news!
Show Pages - Nancy Grace - CNN.com
www.cnn.com
Breaking news imminent in the Haleigh Cummings murder mystery! Could new information turn the entire case around? Nancy Grace investigates every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

Oh brother!!   

Do we really believe NG has what will break this case wide open?  mwahahaha.  Yeah right.  We'll see! 

Today is Friday.  It is probably a rerun.

NG is probably at home waiting for her RC phone call.  Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1602 on: April 30, 2010, 06:00:18 PM »

Hollars says she’s in touch with one lead investigator on the case, Jason Joliecouer, FDLE Special Agent, and passes on whatever she hears to him, whether from Misty or Tommy, or strangers who call her with rumors she cannot verify, like one did Friday morning.

“Lady just asked if I’d heard the latest, and I said, ‘What’s that?’ And she said, ‘Misty left the trailer that night carrying a big black bag.’ Well, that was the first I’d heard of that, so I just gave it to Jason.”

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/30/exclusive-tommy-croslin-says-he-lied-to-cops/

Um, who might that caller be ?
Yes, who was the caller with that info? 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: April 30, 2010, 06:28:13 PM »

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony Update – Sunday May/2

Posted on April 30th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

We will be running our regular Sunday program. It will air at 3pm central (4pm eastern) on Blog Talk Radio.

In the Casey Anthony case we have Fridays court appearance to discuss. That likely ill take about 20 seconds. Many people were hoping that the new judge would step up to the plate and force Baez into going to trial earlier than May 2011. I am sure that there will be a new flurry of motions from the defense and rather than moving the trial date forward he will be recommending a date in 2020! I for one find it odd, Jose Baez was the guy that told judge Strickland that he had proof that his client Casey Anthony was innocent. Strickland gave Baez the ultimate length of rope, he set a Feb 2010 date for Baez to come forward with his BOMSHELL evidence , needless to say, that date came and went. I wonder why that might be?

Over on the Haleigh Cummings case, once again the PCSO has gone quiet. This is hardly new, it is their MO. I don’t wish to share the names, but we have been bouncing a document around for a few days. It is by no means something that has evidentiary value, but I have shared it with the PCSO. Sometimes it is good to take a fresh look at a case.

One thing is clear, handing down a 15 year sentence to Hope Sykes, who most view as a ‘bit player’ in the drug story must have the rest of the gang having fits.

To me the 15 years for Hope Sykes sends a very clear message. If you cannot pick it up you need a hearing aid. The PCSO and FDLE are no longer in a deal making mode. Justice will be served, and it will be harsh. It is possible that Tommy Croslin will be the first to crack. All roads lead to sister Misty Croslin, but it is very clear that Tommy knows a lot more than he is saying.

It should be an interesting program. To listen in, point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before we hit the air, the link will be on the website, or you can use this direct link, click here.

It should be an interesting program.

Simon Barrett
http://www.bloggernews.net/124437

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: April 30, 2010, 06:31:02 PM »

Thanks, it does sound like an interesting show 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1605 on: April 30, 2010, 06:49:40 PM »

Ron is such a dirty lying hamster pellet! lol

I am not a criminal.

I don't do drugs, Mizz Nancy.

Lisa Croslin, Misty’s mother, said Cummings last week paid for a tattoo inked on her daughter’s lower back.

“It’s like a tribal thing with his name on top of it,” she said. “Ronald Cummings Sr. is what it says.”

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-01-21/story/haleigh_cummings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again

NG - Aired February 2, 2010

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Misty`s mom says that Misty got a tattoo.

CUMMINGS: She did, but it ain`t got nothing to do with me, man.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She got your name.

CUMMINGS: Hey, I didn`t tell her to do that. You don`t see her name tattooed on me, do you?

(LAUGHTER)

CUMMINGS: Hey, man, with age comes wisdom. I`m not 18 years old no more. I might have done that when I was 18. The only two women that are tattooed on me is Haleigh and my mama, and that`s it.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/02/ng.01.html

---

Wisdom my toe.

He must think we all foolz, dog!

I am inclined to see right through him. -Girdle Van Susteren

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: April 30, 2010, 06:58:51 PM »

Miller’s group spent 12 days in Satsuma unsuccessfully searching for Haleigh when she first disappeared.

He said Brock befriended Croslin and took her to Universal Studios and on other trips in an effort to learn more about what may have happened to Haleigh.

(sauce) -JACKSONVILLE.COM

I wonder if they swung by Casey's imaginary office. Isn't it weird how the Caylee case and
Haleigh case intertwine quite a bit?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1607 on: April 30, 2010, 07:01:53 PM »

NG keeps stating she was a victim of crime.  What and when??  Does anyone know?

Back when her former fiance was murdered.  NG refers to herself as a victim due to that, but he's the one who went thru it.  Hope I explained that the right way. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1608 on: April 30, 2010, 07:08:07 PM »

I am not a criminal.

Lisa Croslin, Misty’s mother, said Cummings last week paid for a tattoo inked on her daughter’s lower back.

“It’s like a tribal thing with his name on top of it,” she said. “Ronald Cummings Sr. is what it says.”

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-01-21/story/haleigh_cummings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CUMMINGS: Hey, I didn`t tell her to do that. You don`t see her name tattooed on me, do you?

(LAUGHTER)

CUMMINGS: Hey, man, with age comes wisdom. I`m not 18 years old no more. I might have done that when I was 18. The only two women that are tattooed on me is Haleigh and my mama, and that`s it.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

---

Wisdom my toe.

he pays for the tattoo, it has HIS name, and he has nuffin' to do with it. yep 

And Ronald is too smart to get her named ink'd. I bet that's gonna make Misty feel real sweeeeet when she's gettin' passed 'round fer smokes.   

bunk muffin' tern dawh dem lights 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: April 30, 2010, 07:15:07 PM »

Rob!

CUMMINGS: Hey, I didn`t tell her to do that, I only paid for it.

I just find it so wild that all involved are such lying skunk buckets!

You think sheer odds alone would pop out a truth teller somewhere.

It's wild, man... makes my head hurt.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1610 on: April 30, 2010, 07:18:15 PM »

Rob!

CUMMINGS: Hey, I didn`t tell her to do that, I only paid for it.

I just find it so wild that all involved are such lying skunk buckets!

You think sheer odds alone would pop out a truth teller somewhere.

It's wild, man... makes my head hurt.

hear ya bro - hear ya!

My head hurts too 

I wanted to say sooo much more, but just picture and Genoa salami and a big girl with a beard sayin' - who the flip is Ronald Cummings Sr  Monkey Devil!

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1611 on: April 30, 2010, 07:25:09 PM »

I have to admit - I like JVM much better without the mullet hair do', but then she talks. 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1612 on: April 30, 2010, 07:33:58 PM »

I haven't been following Casey Anthony's case lately, but is that her judge on the left? 

+++

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1613 on: April 30, 2010, 07:37:13 PM »

I am not a criminal.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

(LAUGHTER)

(END VIDEO CLIP)

---

Wisdom my toe.

And the tat of his mom is her name and not a "mom tat with a heart" ..........always wondered what if anything that means

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1614 on: April 30, 2010, 07:40:48 PM »

nite nite all - I'm takin' my sense of humor over to lost -n- found. 

Prayers for Haleigh!

Love ya all!

+++

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: April 30, 2010, 07:56:45 PM »

IM  IM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ron's tit again?   I've got a lil vomit. EWWWWWWWW

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1616 on: April 30, 2010, 08:00:54 PM »

Monkey Devil!
Sorry~I should have had a huge warning:

MONKEYS, IF YOU ARE PRONE TO VOMITING FROM LOOKING AT SKINNG THUG TIT'S PLEASE LOOK AWAY
[/color]

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: April 30, 2010, 08:14:28 PM »

NG: 11 scenarios they have come up with concerning Haleigh 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: April 30, 2010, 08:14:52 PM »

Monkey Devil!

MONKEYS, IF YOU ARE PRONE TO VOMITING FROM LOOKING AT SKINNG THUG TIT'S PLEASE LOOK AWAY
[/color]

Now that's more like it IM. Gotta show some monkey love and give time to get a spritzer for my eyes and well ,since it's Fri., maybe some hard liquor to fade the memory.  muchas grassyass
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1619 on: April 30, 2010, 08:23:35 PM »

Monkey Devil!

[/color]

Now that's more like it IM. Gotta show some monkey love and give time to get a spritzer for my eyes and well ,since it's Fri., maybe some hard liquor to fade the memory.  muchas grassyass
I say go for it!!! D@mn J & L's BIO MOM believes Misty wasn't strung out I swear she is an idiot who is determined to make it clear that Ron in NO way could be culpable, can;t imagine AS would lie to protect her GS

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.