May 07, 2024, 08:53:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 381986 times)
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: November 19, 2008, 01:41:16 PM »

goodnmad I even went back through exit 13's post on WS looking for a needle in the haystack. I think there is someone we don't know very much about but LE does IMO
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: November 19, 2008, 01:43:08 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

So three of Casey's friends may be involved in what happened to Caylee?  I do remember reading that Kio was the dog lover, so maybe she was the one with the chloroform?  Then how to explain the chloroform searches?  The more I delve into these scenarios, the more confused I get!   I feel almost certain though, that Annie plays a big role in this.  She is a states witness and we have not seen her interview.  I just makes me sick to think of what Caylee went through before she died.

Lisa

hmmm Ithink you hit the nail on the head with that one  sound logical in a backwards casey thinking sort of way

Casey could have got the idea about the chloroform and wanted to research on it to maybe see if she can do the same to Caylee that whoever did to their dogs. Just gave her the idea if it could knock out a dog, it could knock out a child.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2008, 01:43:14 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

Can't We ALL just Get ALONG?!

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62
« Reply #1725 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls
but NOT post any info I gather in this forum.

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des

I'm so glad you gave my words some thought and understand what I believe to be what most everybody was trying to get to last night.   I do hope you let LP know too!  Maybe he will understand the questions asked better as well.

I know you have my email addy and I hope I am on your list, as I too, look forward to and appreciate you input and information that may help me see things a little differently.    However!  NOTHING will make me change my mind about ALL the Anthony's or Tim. 

Again, thanks for what you do and bring here! Wink  As you can see, how everybody feels about what you offer!

So basically you are telling  her she can give YOU the info but not all of us? HMMMMMMMM
No I do not think that is what she was saying at all.  Des said she would be emailing certain monkeys, and Dhianna just mentioned she hoped she was on the list....I am sure you could ask that same question to Des if you wanted to.  Do not start a mess where one is not needed.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2008, 01:43:42 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview

How can Local 6 have an EXCLUSIVE TOUR when Greta and FoxNews had an EXCLUSIVE TOUR on August 6, 2008?

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

Maybe Local 6 will ask the tough questions about the concrete slab in the Anthony's yard that was apparently poured on July 4th and ... maybe the media attention will motivate LE to investigate what may lie beneath.

Janet

Family of Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Mum on TV Reports of New Concrete Slab in Yard
Thursday, July 24, 2008

The family of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month won't answer questions about a tip that a new concrete slab was poured in the grandparents' backyard over July 4 weekend, shortly before they reported the child missing.

Caylee Marie Anthony's grandmother would neither confirm nor deny the tip about the fresh concrete received by local WFTV Eyewitness News in Orlando, according to the station.

Orange County Sheriff's detectives said they didn't know anything about the reported addition to the property, which they searched last week with cadaver dogs. The toddler was reported missing last week.

"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at," Cindy Anthony told WFTV Thursday morning. "I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already."

Orange County, Fla., sheriff's detectives told FOX News they weren't aware of a recently-poured block of concrete.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

How is it the oc shiffs office does not know about the slap--i knew about it  by reading scared moneys--I think they better start reading scared monkeys
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2008, 01:44:30 PM »

goodnmad I even went back through exit 13's post on WS looking for a needle in the haystack. I think there is someone we don't know very much about but LE does IMO

Don't forget about how exit13 said some military stuff about chloroform that was not true. I'm not sure where he gets his info from, or how much military service he actually has under his belt.. but he claimed that they use chloroform to subdue unruly prisoners or something to that effect. That is total BS.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: November 19, 2008, 01:44:52 PM »

From my reading I take it that everyone else wanted to gag on during Cindy's latest "show".  These people have seriously lost it.  I did not care to see Casey's room, I would rather see her cell! 

My goodness gracious where are my monkey manners...GOOD AFTERNOON!!

Hi Dolce!!!!(waves)
TATERKINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIGGY!!!!  We need this on our options for emoticons!  Smile

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: November 19, 2008, 01:46:43 PM »

I have often thought that maybe there were others that do know what happened and were there when whatever did happened occured. They would all have something to lose if the truth came out. Could have been a drug/sex party and would have had to reveal that, so they helped her get rid of Caylee and that is why she hasn't been found. She could be on private property of a friend ot the friends relatives or their friends that had a perfect place to place a body.
What kind of person would would help dispose/coverup death of an innocent child just to save their own a$$?

Not disagreeing, I just can't fathom!

A person like Casey who only cares about hereself and her own future.  A disgusting waste of space. IMO

I agree GnM, unfortunately "birds of a feather..."  lets hope there are not to many birds like KC-I would hate to think of a flock
Sal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: November 19, 2008, 01:47:26 PM »

I am new here so forgive me if this is common knowledge to the rest of you.  But is "Destiny" a media figure?  I only ask b/c she seems to be able to gain access to information that the average person would not. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: November 19, 2008, 01:48:35 PM »

I am new here so forgive me if this is common knowledge to the rest of you.  But is "Destiny" a media figure?  I only ask b/c she seems to be able to gain access to information that the average person would not. 

To me, Des is the personification of her avatar. She makes calls, gets things done..  she seems to have a way about her that gets people to talk. Then if she can, she shares here with the monkeys. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: November 19, 2008, 01:50:38 PM »

Anyone who would allow themselves to get involved with this cover up would be someone who would only have something to lose with the truth coming out.  The A's are a given, but Casey's friends, IF involved, would have either helped in Caylee's demise or Casey had enough crap to hold over their heads in regards to illegal sort of dealings..and I do not mean the occassional weed that Tony has already admitted to.

I find it hard to believe that any of the friends are involved, I believe all the players are within that Hopesprings Drive home, and consist of CinCin, Georgie, and Lee.  You have got to remember that Amy was a victim of Casey too, and she pressed charges, why would you press charges on someone who could turn and point the finger at you?  Why would any friend hope that Casey would not roll over on them..I think they would have left town by this point to get away from the finger....they are all still in town as far as its been stated.

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: November 19, 2008, 01:53:00 PM »

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des
[/color][/b][/b]

Understand your reserve about posting sensitive info. Just wanted you to know that I will miss hearing your updates and wish I was on your private mailing list. Thanks for all you have contributed.
[/quote]

I feel the same way (and I wish I was on that list, too).  Thanks for all you've done, Des.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: November 19, 2008, 01:53:03 PM »

Don't forget about how exit13 said some military stuff about chloroform that was not true. I'm not sure where he gets his info from, or how much military service he actually has under his belt.. but he claimed that they use chloroform to subdue unruly prisoners or something to that effect. That is total BS.   

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2718117#post2718117
 Originally Posted by exit13  View Post

nobody i know has talked about it, or used it.
but honestly, anybody who has seen a movie (silence of the lambs, or any other cop/kidnapping/thriller movies), has heard about chloroform.
while in the military, we used chloroform to subdue rowdy detainees. and i know if you use too much or expose it to a person to much, it will kill them. and a small child, absolutely.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2008, 01:53:40 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I'm so glad you gave my words some thought and understand what I believe to be what most everybody was trying to get to last night.   I do hope you let LP know too!  Maybe he will understand the questions asked better as well.

I know you have my email addy and I hope I am on your list, as I too, look forward to and appreciate you input and information that may help me see things a little differently.    However!  NOTHING will make me change my mind about ALL the Anthony's or Tim. 

Again, thanks for what you do and bring here! Wink  As you can see, how everybody feels about what you offer!

So basically you are telling  her she can give YOU the info but not all of us? HMMMMMMMM
No I do not think that is what she was saying at all.  Des said she would be emailing certain monkeys, and Dhianna just mentioned she hoped she was on the list....I am sure you could ask that same question to Des if you wanted to.  Do not start a mess where one is not needed.

I don't believe she was starting a MESS.  She made a simple statement which I happen to agree with. People will think what they will, regardless of what you think.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: November 19, 2008, 01:55:14 PM »

How is it the oc shiffs office does not know about the slap--i knew about it  by reading scared moneys--I think they better start reading scared monkeys

I think they do read here!
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: November 19, 2008, 01:56:03 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview

How can Local 6 have an EXCLUSIVE TOUR when Greta and FoxNews had an EXCLUSIVE TOUR on August 6, 2008?

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

Maybe Local 6 will ask the tough questions about the concrete slab in the Anthony's yard that was apparently poured on July 4th and ... maybe the media attention will motivate LE to investigate what may lie beneath.

Janet

Family of Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Mum on TV Reports of New Concrete Slab in Yard
Thursday, July 24, 2008

The family of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month won't answer questions about a tip that a new concrete slab was poured in the grandparents' backyard over July 4 weekend, shortly before they reported the child missing.

Caylee Marie Anthony's grandmother would neither confirm nor deny the tip about the fresh concrete received by local WFTV Eyewitness News in Orlando, according to the station.

Orange County Sheriff's detectives said they didn't know anything about the reported addition to the property, which they searched last week with cadaver dogs. The toddler was reported missing last week.

"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at," Cindy Anthony told WFTV Thursday morning. "I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already."

Orange County, Fla., sheriff's detectives told FOX News they weren't aware of a recently-poured block of concrete.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

What the heck. How could some have not known about it. You would think it would have been the talk going on in the beginning.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: November 19, 2008, 01:56:39 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

dihannah1
View Profile

Dihannah1

I don't believe she was starting a MESS.  She made a simple statement which I happen to agree with. People will think what they will, regardless of what you think.
Then you and them would be mis-reading both Des's and Dhi's statements as well.  Yes I will think what I want regardless..and I think that many just like to stir up trouble where it is not needed.  That being said, I am done.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #156 on: November 19, 2008, 01:58:02 PM »

Anyone who would allow themselves to get involved with this cover up would be someone who would only have something to lose with the truth coming out.  The A's are a given, but Casey's friends, IF involved, would have either helped in Caylee's demise or Casey had enough crap to hold over their heads in regards to illegal sort of dealings..and I do not mean the occassional weed that Tony has already admitted to.

I find it hard to believe that any of the friends are involved, I believe all the players are within that Hopesprings Drive home, and consist of CinCin, Georgie, and Lee.  You have got to remember that Amy was a victim of Casey too, and she pressed charges, why would you press charges on someone who could turn and point the finger at you?  Why would any friend hope that Casey would not roll over on them..I think they would have left town by this point to get away from the finger....they are all still in town as far as its been stated.

I agree, Dolce.   I'm sure I haven't read everything there is to read in regards to possible involvement of friends, but my gut is that this is all about the Anthonys and nothing more. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: November 19, 2008, 01:58:03 PM »

I think that there may be some truth to this story Dolce..Not Amy,the other one.Her statement has not been released and we have all wondered why.It is very possible that two or three are in the know of what was going on but didn't step up to the plate and do anything about it.If one of them was selling the drug Casey was giving to Caylee,I see serious problems.Not directly at fault but contributing...They call it CYA...On with the trial already!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: November 19, 2008, 01:58:51 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

dihannah1
View Profile

Dihannah1

I know I am speaking for lots of people that saw that. I often say what others may want to but don't want get in trouble.  That wasn't nice at all what Dhianna said, nor Dolce. It was just like she was saying "i can know, but not anyone else that is not in our little circle." Everyone here NOT in the circle knows what I am talking about.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: November 19, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »

GoodNMAD, I NEED TO BORROW YOUR NAME!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.