May 21, 2024, 06:17:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #597 4/7 - 4/9/2007  (Read 165058 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: April 08, 2007, 01:53:37 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Wow!

Should be delivered to RWV and stickied here.  To JQ Kelly too, though would suspect he might know...

They were manufacturing "faux-evidence" as of July 2005 to fit their story depicting Natalee as drunk who asked for it.

Unbelievable, and despicable.

Dan at RWV may not have known about the photoshopping, I suspect he didn't.  None of us would have even thought of it then.  Shoot, I didn't even know how to use photoshop then.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: April 08, 2007, 01:57:02 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
- YES - it is a fake.

Get out of town! Whoddunit?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: April 08, 2007, 01:57:25 AM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
are you kidding me Shocked ...just logging on..and seeing this shit.....i need
some updates here Confused how was this determined.... when...by whom?

Yesterday someone posted one of the photos at BFN which made me take a second look at the photo.  That's when we started to really take a close look.  I'm sure there are others that have noticed it and have never posted about it in forums though.  The think is it was so long ago and we never would have thought they'ld do something like that then.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: April 08, 2007, 01:57:55 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
- YES - it is a fake.

Get out of town! Whoddunit?

Wish I knew  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: April 08, 2007, 01:59:47 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
A thought... could Joran be so sick as to do this to prove to the world she was dancing and very drunk, so he wasn't at fault that she went with him, and prove all the stuff he says about her, yet put in his picture as a calling card? A trophy

Am putting on one purple Easter sock with little chicks on it and a chick glued to it and another sock that is all pink with Easter bunnies with a bunny glued to the side.

I am photoshopping my socks! Need a break; be back in a few.

Probably
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: April 08, 2007, 01:59:53 AM »

I am coming in without reading too far back but...
This photo was labeled "Dutch Marine" in a few private photo accounts.  Maybe the picture was doctored so viewers would think the man-at-the-bar is very attracted to Natalee...

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: April 08, 2007, 02:00:19 AM »

Happy Easter, Cuz and Hammer!

Klaas and CBB have just been fooling with that photo for the last couple of days.  I think it is pretty apparent and doesn't really need much more to authenticate the shopping.

A couple of us saw the little Joran head last night and Sleuth says it is a bartender crouched behind the bar getting something but sure looks like Joran to some of us.

What Sleuth says is much more logical but I see a resemblance to Joran there.  Maybe seeing things?

I know Joran was aware of the RWV site because he emailed Dan and said he was only a 17 yaers old kid and so could Dan please remove his, Joran's, photo from his site and Dan did remove another photo of Joran because he asked him to.  It was sort of like a school photo he wanted removed.

But my point is Joran was aware of and reading at RWV very early on.  If you go back through the last few pages, you will see how they determined it is shopped.  I think it is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: April 08, 2007, 02:00:42 AM »

OMG....klaas...you noticed this? you really are amazing...sorry to get sentimental here...but i love you Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #368 on: April 08, 2007, 02:01:14 AM »

are you kidding me Shocked ...just logging on..and seeing this shit.....i need
some updates here Confused how was this determined.... when...by whom?

I'll tell you what I know, Cuz. Klaas noticed that Natalee looked awfully large in the "bar dance" photo. Her arm also just disappeared. I found the poster photo and felt that her hair had been erased out because had it remained laying on her body it would have defied gravity since she was bent over. Her hair was up at some point at C&Cs anyway. Erasing her hair made the top look like a graduated halter tie, instead of the actual triangle ending in string straps. The photo was made longer so they wouldn't have to show her face. The whole pic is full of holes. The whole pic is full of sh*t.

Lee's arm was incredibly long ( Klaas noticed it ). I noticed the back area that looked "imposed" and it clicked that they would have had to make her longer too. So I cut that out and joined Lee without it. It was a perfect match.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: April 08, 2007, 02:02:39 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I am coming in without reading too far back but...
This photo was labeled "Dutch Marine" in a few private photo accounts.  Maybe the picture was doctored so viewers would think the man-at-the-bar is very attracted to Natalee...

I don't think there is anything to prove that the guy sitting at the bar is a Dutch Marine.  I think that is pure BS that has been copied from one sit to another.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: April 08, 2007, 02:03:33 AM »

anna, sleuth, cbb...not leaving you guys out....this really is amazing...good job Idea
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: April 08, 2007, 02:03:44 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Happy Easter, Cuz and Hammer!

Klaas and CBB have just been fooling with that photo for the last couple of days.  I think it is pretty apparent and doesn't really need much more to authenticate the shopping.

A couple of us saw the little Joran head last night and Sleuth says it is a bartender crouched behind the bar getting something but sure looks like Joran to some of us.

What Sleuth says is much more logical but I see a resemblance to Joran there.  Maybe seeing things?

I know Joran was aware of the RWV site because he emailed Dan and said he was only a 17 yaers old kid and so could Dan please remove his, Joran's, photo from his site and Dan did remove another photo of Joran because he asked him to.  It was sort of like a school photo he wanted removed.

But my point is Joran was aware of and reading at RWV very early on.  If you go back through the last few pages, you will see how they determined it is shopped.  I think it is.

Yes, I remember when Joran emailed Dan..it was the day before he was detained.  June 8th 2005 I believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: April 08, 2007, 02:05:01 AM »

OMG....klaas...you noticed this? you really are amazing...sorry to get sentimental here...but i love you Wink

I noticed Natalee looked too big and the photoshopping where her arm should be.  Others started noticing other things.  We have all been working together on this.  CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: April 08, 2007, 02:05:11 AM »

So, you are saying the computer(s) from Joran's apartment was/were taken before this photo appeared?

Don't forget all, Joran's hobby was criminal law; perhaps he thinks he got away with the perfect crime.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #374 on: April 08, 2007, 02:06:04 AM »

Doesn't she just ROCK!!!
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: April 08, 2007, 02:06:17 AM »

I noticed Natalee looked too big and the photoshopping where her arm should be.  Others started noticing other things.  We have all been working together on this.  CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

no i cannot....i read back a little bit...so you think jqk has this info...knows about this?
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: April 08, 2007, 02:08:04 AM »

klaas....devries needs to know this too...don't ya think Confused
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: April 08, 2007, 02:08:15 AM »

Klaas, I am talking about the man in the green t-shirt in one of the previous photos in this thread, staring at the bar.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: April 08, 2007, 02:09:09 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
So, you are saying the computer(s) from Joran's apartment was/were taken before this photo appeared?

Don't forget all, Joran's hobby was criminal law; perhaps he thinks he got away with the perfect crime.

We were told one computer was taken from the VDS home before this photo appeared at RWV but that doesn't mean anything.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #379 on: April 08, 2007, 02:09:23 AM »

Just My Opinion, but I doubt that Joran did this. I don't think he would have hired the Alabama pic done if he could have done it himself. Most definately someone did it on his behalf.............he's the only one that would have benefitted from it. K2, as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.