May 02, 2024, 03:32:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350961 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: September 16, 2008, 02:00:17 PM »

This is from Channel 6 News in Orlando. Wonder where detectives are going and why???  Any guesses?

Detectives Leave Fla.

Meanwhile, detectives are leaving Florida to search for Caylee.

An Orange County Sheriff's Department official confirmed to Local 6 that investigators will be talking with possible witnesses outside the state for clues into the whereabouts of the child.

No other details were released about the search.

We know at least one of them is coming to California to interview Padilla.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #241 on: September 16, 2008, 02:00:22 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is released from the Orange County Jail after posting bond for check fraud charges.

Her arrival home Tuesday at about 1:20 p.m. was smooth until the pickup truck Anthony was traveling in was too long to allow for the garage door to close behind it. The past two times Anthony has bonded out of jail and made the trip home, the vehicle has slipped inside the garage, leaving members of the media, protesters and supporters without a clear sight of the young mother getting out of the car.......

http://www.wesh.com/news/17482537/detail.html

thanks, I got a little chuckle just thinking about that, and then I got another chuckle cause I remembered the video where she trips in court and then mumbles something to herself.
ROFLMAO
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: September 16, 2008, 02:00:31 PM »

Yikes!!!!!!! I need some monkee intervention quick. I had a wild thought. What if the decomposing body in the trunk really isn't Caylee's. But was instead the missing high school auto parts friend who babysat Caylee while Casey went out. Something bad happened alright and Caylee told her mom. Saw something she shouldn't marine come home one weekend leave took care of it. Body found in Marion Co is young adult male. Help me. I didn't inhale the smoke off of the nanner peelings I burnt after I swept them up this morning and  set them on fire with the residue from George's gas can. 2+2=3 1/3 j/k sort of
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: September 16, 2008, 02:01:05 PM »

BTW, Klaasend, thank you for not calling me on my Faux pah yesterday.  Iforget sometimes how WWW this web is. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #244 on: September 16, 2008, 02:01:07 PM »

Just watch her leave jail...

You will get to see that and a piece of garbage taken out in the same shot!

That is precisely what she is. Human garbage.

Oh Carpe ... wise one ... great idea!  LOL  SCHEW ... took a giant burden off me!

NO  ONE IS GARBAGE, WE SHOULD NOT USE THIS TERM FOR ANYONE.  IT JUST MAKES YOU THE CALLER LOOK AS LOW AS WHAT YOU SAY SHE IS.  THAT IS THE WHY PEOPLE START TO BELIEVE AND ACT THAT WAY WHEN THEY ARE CONSTANTLY TREATED AND TOLD THAT THEY ARE SUCH.  WORDS CAN DO MORE DAMAGE THAN PHYSICAL HURTS. WE MONKEYS ARE BETTER THAN THAT. IM APPALLED AT WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.  IVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS NOW AND NEVER SAW US IN THIS POOR A LIGHT.  PLEASE LETS STOP IT.  SORRY FOR THE RANT NOW ITS OVER.  JMHO

If this were just about check forgery and promiscuity, people wouldn't get so worked up.  But this is about a little girl whose mother failed to report her missing for more than a month and who was out partying while the poor child was likely decomposing in some unknown location.  I personally wouldn't describe her as garbage, but sick and evil do come to mind. 

You know I adore all of the monkeys here and respect everyone's opinion, but I do get frustrated by the gossipy comments as myself sometimes.  I know, I know, I've made plenty of ugly remarks myself.  I try not to, but d*mn this is so frustrating.  The ugly and rude comments are posted because we are frustrated as hell that things aren't moving quickly enough and at times because this case is so very sad that we must inject a little levity (even at the expense of others) to maintain our own sanity.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #245 on: September 16, 2008, 02:01:21 PM »

This is from Channel 6 News in Orlando. Wonder where detectives are going and why???  Any guesses?

Detectives Leave Fla.

An Orange County Sheriff's Department official confirmed to Local 6 that investigators will be talking with possible witnesses outside the state for clues into the whereabouts of the child.

Other than to meet with Padilla and his crew???

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: September 16, 2008, 02:01:57 PM »

Yikes!!!!!!! I need some monkee intervention quick. I had a wild thought. What if the decomposing body in the trunk really isn't Caylee's. But was instead the missing high school auto parts friend who babysat Caylee while Casey went out. Something bad happened alright and Caylee told her mom. Saw something she shouldn't marine come home one weekend leave took care of it. Body found in Marion Co is young adult male. Help me. I didn't inhale the smoke off of the nanner peelings I burnt after I swept them up this morning and  set them on fire with the residue from George's gas can. 2+2=3 1/3 j/k sort of

There is a missing high school auto parts person?

Who in the world is that?

You aren't referencing that Dante character, are you? 
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: September 16, 2008, 02:02:26 PM »

Detectives Leave Fla.

They are going to California to see Padilla.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: September 16, 2008, 02:02:29 PM »

Earlier when I saw the Anthony's trash on the curb, something just doesn't sit well, they put  out  plastic bags? no trash cans? With all that organization in the garage with all the bins, no trash cans? The neighbors have trash cans, I saw them. Someone needs to ask the neighbors or garbage collectors if the Anthony's had a trash can prior to Caylee missing.

jmo

Many HOA ask you to not use the cans when you put your trash on the curb, because they get tossed about into the street and cause accidents, etc. I used to live in an area where they specifically prohibited cans at the curb.

But we saw a trash can at the neighbors when Lee threw that sign away.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: September 16, 2008, 02:03:20 PM »

Good afternoon all....WTF why is she out again..This is freaking ridiculous..Sorry for ranting going back to work just wanted to say that...now i feel better....
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: September 16, 2008, 02:03:38 PM »

Okay, I'm totally lost on this one. Sorry. Please expound. Thanks.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #251 on: September 16, 2008, 02:04:21 PM »

MAN did anybody see her come out my fing camera FROZE!!!!

Yes, Fox just showed it live.  It looked like they were holding hands as they walked out.
My lawyer never held my hand

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: September 16, 2008, 02:04:29 PM »

Last I heard Dante was alive and well and posting on his myspace.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: September 16, 2008, 02:04:51 PM »

Earlier when I saw the Anthony's trash on the curb, something just doesn't sit well, they put  out  plastic bags? no trash cans? With all that organization in the garage with all the bins, no trash cans? The neighbors have trash cans, I saw them. Someone needs to ask the neighbors or garbage collectors if the Anthony's had a trash can prior to Caylee missing.

jmo

Many HOA ask you to not use the cans when you put your trash on the curb, because they get tossed about into the street and cause accidents, etc. I used to live in an area where they specifically prohibited cans at the curb.

I didn't catch that. Then, I don't know. It is true that some areas prohibit them at the curb, and I was thinking that might be it. But, if the neighbors had one, then I am at a loss. Good catch!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: September 16, 2008, 02:05:10 PM »

WHY AINT THERE A CAMERA ON THEIR HOUSE??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: September 16, 2008, 02:06:19 PM »

Yes, Fox just showed it live.  It looked like they were holding hands as they walked out.

mINE EITHER AND HE IS A HELL OF A LOT BETTER LOOKING THAN jOSE LMAO

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #256 on: September 16, 2008, 02:06:47 PM »

Mine did 

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: September 16, 2008, 02:06:58 PM »

Maybe just innocent, but it does seem that if he was trying to keep her "safe" from the media or such, he could just hold onto her arm. "Safe" being their possible thinking.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: September 16, 2008, 02:07:03 PM »

jmo

I didn't catch that. Then, I don't know. It is true that some areas prohibit them at the curb, and I was thinking that might be it. But, if the neighbors had one, then I am at a loss. Good catch!

Yeah, Lee couldn't get the sign to fit into the neighbor's garbage can, and that is why he crouched down and peed on it.

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: September 16, 2008, 02:09:10 PM »

jmo

Yeah, Lee couldn't get the sign to fit into the neighbor's garbage can, and that is why he crouched down and peed on it.

WTF? When did this happen? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.