May 05, 2024, 08:22:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 384779 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #200 on: May 05, 2010, 11:04:11 PM »

They make me sick but I DO wonder WTF Ron told them

I have never seen a case where absolutely everyone involved is so d@mn immature, selfish, drugged out thugs and wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the arse. I just want the truth, if anyone is capable of that and Justice for HaLeigh an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: May 05, 2010, 11:05:41 PM »

With all this talk regarding cemeteries, I just had a thought....
I wonder if anyone was being buried around the time Haleigh vanished.
I'm thinking maybe they deposited her body in an open grave. It's possible. (Plus they did that on Dexter).
Wonder if the cops thought of that. Nothing's too crazy as far as this case goes.
Any thoughts?

It is against the law to leave a grave open overnight.  The grave has to be dug the morning of the funeral.

But if a funeral occurred that day, who says you can't go out there with a shovel, dig up a few feet of dirt, cover it, and no one would suspect the next day when there was fresh dirt on a grave, that someone snuck in the night before and put "something extra" in there.

I had that same thought

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: May 05, 2010, 11:11:38 PM »

Is her "friend" that is coming to visit Leonard Padilla?????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: May 05, 2010, 11:12:29 PM »

Message from twitter:

EllFlorida

For SM's Muffy - GER took the photos because DoobieDoo was speculating that Hale was buried in G'pa Sykes' grave. [Yeah, ghoulish.]

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: May 05, 2010, 11:15:54 PM »

Yup that's the speculation goin round.
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: May 05, 2010, 11:21:12 PM »

So why fix the Van is LP is coming and might buy her something to drive (like Momma and Daddy)???? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: May 05, 2010, 11:24:40 PM »

I'm thinking maybe they deposited her body in an open grave. It's possible. (Plus they did that on Dexter).
Wonder if the cops thought of that. Nothing's too crazy as far as this case goes.
Any thoughts?

It is against the law to leave a grave open overnight.  The grave has to be dug the morning of the funeral.

But if a funeral occurred that day, who says you can't go out there with a shovel, dig up a few feet of dirt, cover it, and no one would suspect the next day when there was fresh dirt on a grave, that someone snuck in the night before and put "something extra" in there.

I had that same thought

That thought crossed my mind SOOO many times as I have personally witnessed graves dug the evening before a funeral

I also took from that conversation that LP was her friend as well

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: May 05, 2010, 11:27:41 PM »

Any thoughts?

That place is so deserted, it doesn't look like it gets a lot of visitors. I don't think it would even have to be a fresh grave.  I think someone could possibly bury a small child just about anywhere out there and no one would know.
Or, maybe I watch too many Lifetime movies. LOL

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: May 05, 2010, 11:28:21 PM »

So why fix the Van is LP is coming and might buy her something to drive (like Momma and Daddy)???? 

Well she did say she might hold out until her "friend" came to town. 

Just keep in mind this tape is from about March 15th prior to Tommys LDT.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: May 05, 2010, 11:32:13 PM »

Gawd!  Why can't Padilla keep his nose out of it.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: May 05, 2010, 11:33:22 PM »

"member they borrowed me a hunerd bucks when they were down here before, you don't remember that?  We didn't have no cigarettes, and shit?"

geez...........
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: May 05, 2010, 11:38:45 PM »

Credit to Epiphany at WS for this one;

ToC: i think it's what ronald told us, that's what happened
Lind: yup, now he's kicking himself in the ass cause he told
ToC: yeah, cause now its probably too late...they give t kid up...they know they'll be f'd
ToC: but t police don't want to hear that
Lind: nope, they just want t croslins to be, to be in t middle of it

So, ToC told LE what Ron had said to him and Linds ("told us") before his LDT, and LE - prior to the results of the poly, just doesn't want to hear it. Wonder why LE is only pickin on the Croslins.

I find this part interesting.  Think maybe LE knows someone's lying about some Mexican Mafia/aka/dope boys? 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: May 05, 2010, 11:39:24 PM »

Any thoughts?

I had that same thought

That thought crossed my mind SOOO many times as I have personally witnessed graves dug the evening before a funeral

Seems like a really nasty creepy place to put her but good idea if you're a thug, probably  BUT  that would take some work. A shovel, digging, finding a new grave, sweating, let's see that's 1,2,3 things might take some effort. And they better make sure it's deep enough and all that. I don't know if these laid back pillbillys have it in them. The easy way is probably the way they took. The water.   Does anyone know if LE did a thorough search at the point where the dogs stopped finding scent?  I'm sure they did but...........just rambling here, it's all so crazy.       
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: May 05, 2010, 11:49:27 PM »

Any thoughts?

I had that same thought

Seems like a really nasty creepy place to put her but good idea if you're a thug, probably  BUT  that would take some work. A shovel, digging, finding a new grave, sweating, let's see that's 1,2,3 things might take some effort. And they better make sure it's deep enough and all that. I don't know if these laid back pillbillys have it in them. The easy way is probably the way they took. The water.   Does anyone know if LE did a thorough search at the point where the dogs stopped finding scent?  I'm sure they did but...........just rambling here, it's all so crazy.       

I no, I agree that would be too much work.......it did occur to me that the best way to hide a body would be to find a grave dug the evening before a burial, no digging only dumo and cover in dirt (of course the timing would have to be almost perfect), then toss the body in wrapped in a tarp and cover it with some of the dirt from the mound to hide the body. ITA it would be something most likely that didn't require that much effort for this group

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2010, 11:52:40 PM »

Night all~I'm exhausted mentally not only from work and these sad cases but also worrying about the oil spill (Thank God it's moved further North and West of us right now)

[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: May 05, 2010, 11:53:57 PM »

ToC: yeah, cause now its probably too late...they give t kid up...they know they'll be f'd

So, ToC told LE what Ron had said to him and Linds ("told us") before his LDT, and LE - prior to the results of the poly, just doesn't want to hear it. Wonder why LE is only pickin on the Croslins.

I find this part interesting.  Think maybe LE knows someone's lying about some Mexican Mafia/aka/dope boys? 
Assuming it's true.  Would explain the rat in the mailbox.  Would explain the devotion and marriage to Misty.  LE picking on the weak links? Only thing is, Misty is proving to be tough to crack.

Can you refresh on the MexicanMafia/dope boy connection, I'm trying to remember but cant.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: May 05, 2010, 11:56:07 PM »

Night all~I'm exhausted mentally not only from work and these sad cases but also worrying about the oil spill (Thank God it's moved further North and West of us right now)

Good night IM   
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: May 06, 2010, 12:04:54 AM »

Assuming it's true.  Would explain the rat in the mailbox.  Would explain the devotion and marriage to Misty.  LE picking on the weak links? Only thing is, Misty is proving to be tough to crack.

Can you refresh on the MexicanMafia/dope boy connection, I'm trying to remember but cant.

Ron told this story to Cobra and UC and who knows who else that dope boys don't come in your house and just take your child.  They kill them all and than let you walk in and deal with it.  It's on the Cobra tape and the tape w/Ron in the front of the UC's car. 

Just another story I think that was cooked up from the beginning of this sad sad case. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: May 06, 2010, 12:09:21 AM »

LindsyLPN is not in a very good place right now. (3 hours ago)

http://www.youtube.com/user/LindsyLPN

Can anybody confirm if this a new picture of Lindsy from the one like 2 wks ago?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: May 06, 2010, 12:16:32 AM »

Night Night Monkeys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.