May 07, 2024, 07:38:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 349114 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: September 27, 2008, 06:50:33 PM »

Hand Janet another nail to put in George's coffin.

Looky here!    >   GEORGE KNOWS A LOT!

That cop was NOT KIDDING when he said it.

I can't help but believe that the notice that Cindy and George received on July 15th informing them that Casey's vehicle had been impounded provided this information.

I know a detailed form from the towing company was posted on this forum that provided the date Casey's vehice was impounded and ... the name of the location it was towed from.

Help somebody!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: September 27, 2008, 06:51:53 PM »

Anyone that wants to go to Brians site to look, email me at mrskub@hotmail.com and I'll give you the id and password to get in.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: September 27, 2008, 06:55:15 PM »

A number of posters are questioning why George didn't "smell" the car when Casey took out the gas cans and gave them back to him.

Maybe Caylee wasn't in the car at that time...

Maybe KC put Caylee somewhere and then decided to move her (in the trunk).

That is exactly what I was thinking.  At the point of the gas can recovery Caylee was burried in the back yard.  George being home ruined Casey's attempt to get Caylee at that point and make a clean recovery and disposal. 
But, why not just allow George to get the cans himself??  Why the run past him to get to the trunk before he had a chance to get in?  Maybe due to the chloroform stash she had??  Or maybe she had some drugs in the car? Or maybe he would see that she had been living out of the back of her car...

Maybe she had the car seat in there, or Caylee's clothes, or Doll....something that would have made George question why or where is Caylee..."absolutely" something that KC was concerned George would have questioned if he saw it.

The dash for the car I thought that she was getting the wedge thingie,     and didn't want him to see cans.....but he was already too close.....

So, does anyone think GA really needed a tool out of KC trunk? Or is that just another cover up?  I have never bought that story since he said it on Greta.  Plus I do not think KC flying by him, getting gas cans and cursing him and throwing them at him is how he told that story on Greta...

George knew the cans were in the trunk, or at least suspected it.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: September 27, 2008, 06:57:40 PM »

Anyone that wants to go to Brians site to look, email me at mrskub@hotmail.com and I'll give you the id and password to get in.

you've got mail Razz

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1864 on: September 27, 2008, 06:58:19 PM »

yay!!!!thank you so very much CBB i love my new halloweenie avi  you the best!!!!

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: September 27, 2008, 06:59:27 PM »

A number of posters are questioning why George didn't "smell" the car when Casey took out the gas cans and gave them back to him.

Maybe Caylee wasn't in the car at that time...

Maybe KC put Caylee somewhere and then decided to move her (in the trunk).

That is exactly what I was thinking.  At the point of the gas can recovery Caylee was burried in the back yard.  George being home ruined Casey's attempt to get Caylee at that point and make a clean recovery and disposal. 
But, why not just allow George to get the cans himself??  Why the run past him to get to the trunk before he had a chance to get in?  Maybe due to the chloroform stash she had??  Or maybe she had some drugs in the car? Or maybe he would see that she had been living out of the back of her car...

Maybe she had the car seat in there, or Caylee's clothes, or Doll....something that would have made George question why or where is Caylee..."absolutely" something that KC was concerned George would have questioned if he saw it.

The dash for the car I thought that she was getting the wedge thingie,     and didn't want him to see cans.....but he was already too close.....

So, does anyone think GA really needed a tool out of KC trunk? Or is that just another cover up?  I have never bought that story since he said it on Greta.  Plus I do not think KC flying by him, getting gas cans and cursing him and throwing them at him is how he told that story on Greta...

I kinda think he knew she had gas cans, and him calling the LE was his first attempt at teaching her a lesson maybe......

But I'm also not convinced that George helped in moving Caylee. I think george knew in his heart she was gone and that explains to me all his odd behaviors. George didn't want to be the unsupportive one. He will do what Cindy wants him to do imo

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: September 27, 2008, 06:59:37 PM »

There's a car in the Anthony driveway...just pulled up.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: September 27, 2008, 07:02:27 PM »

Ok, I finally got it!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: September 27, 2008, 07:02:56 PM »

GW = Interviewing LE officer

SB = Simon Burch - tow yard manager

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: September 27, 2008, 07:03:22 PM »

Watching CA interview now and I'm sorry.....If I had to sit there and relive the final days that I spent with my granddaughter, I would be extremely emotional...why isn't she crying...nothing!
Ditto on that!  She talks as if she's describing witnessing a car accident or something.  What was really get to me was the fact that first, she wouldn't shut up so the officers could talk to her which makes one see she is a control freak and second, she kept having reasons why she did or didn't do something.  And when Yuri said he still hadn't gotten her credit card statement and she told him there wasn't anything significant on there I wanted to reach out and slap her.  What makes her thing she knows how to conduct a police investigation.  And....the fact she went through CA's things when LA brought them back to the house and took back her credit card and stole the money out of CA's wallet.  She is constantly tampering with evidence and I think she should be arrested on that charge.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: September 27, 2008, 07:05:29 PM »

Carpe I thought she got pushed into that parking spot 

Hey Blonde,

I have been thinking about that... do u think it is a possibilty she just left
the car idiling in that spot with the lights off... until it ran itself out of gas?

Were the keys ever seen left in the ignition?
She could have did that and locked the doors. [/b]

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: September 27, 2008, 07:05:39 PM »

The car left the Anthonys'.  It sure wasn't there long.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: September 27, 2008, 07:07:59 PM »

Last one, I promise.

This one really intrigued me......what the heck could be going on on Monday at 6pm?

Date:     9/27/2008 4:35:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time

Did you get the word about Monday 6PM??  Do the Anthony's know?

Hi, yes I did...when I can confirm that I will post it asap...and no, I don't think they have a clue.

Brian
http://briansdreams.com/secretaccess/privatecases/caylee.htm
  You Have To Stop going there. 

I can't Blonde. I go everywhere. I even downloaded Google Earth to be able to search areas. Zoomed in on Buckingham Palace. Caylee wasn't there but I saw the Queen on the throne.   I look wherever I have to. LOL!
I did that for the Natalee Holloway case I pegged so many places on google earth that I couldn't see Aruba anymore.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1873 on: September 27, 2008, 07:08:40 PM »

Yeah, but I am reading his stuff on Natalee H. and it's pretty, well, uh, bizarre. Here's a snippet of one of them:
"She is very much alive and seems to be enjoying herself.  She's working at some sort of adult night club with a picture of frogs on the front of it.   I'm pretty sure the club is located in Barranquilla, Columbia.  The nightclub has many red box-type couches scattered around a very dark room with many mirrors on the walls and metal pipes.

She is living in a small hotel room near by the club with her boyfriend, and the number 162 in on the door.  She looks nothing like she did before, her hair is very short, spiked and died black.  Her complexion is much darker than it was in the picture above and she has some sort of chain tattoo around her neck.  There is no way anyone could recognize her today from her pictures above...no way...this is way she has not been located.

She is hiding many secrets from her family, one about a boy named Ben, and many others she is very scared to tell her parents what she is doing and why.  She has planned on doing this for sometime, and her mother knows something about her that she never told the people looking for her."

Why do you think we consider Brian a fraud ... not to mention a lunatic. He is a freak.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: September 27, 2008, 07:08:58 PM »

Can I have a link for the cam please.  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: September 27, 2008, 07:09:55 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: September 27, 2008, 07:11:43 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: September 27, 2008, 07:12:39 PM »

CA - video #2

1 hour 4 minutes

Cindy Anthony:

I have smelled dead flesh before... but not burned bodies.

I thought she said she had smelled dead flesh before... Burned bodies. 
 We heard that differently.

I heard same as you brandi
I think she said, "I've smelled dead bodies before, I've smelled dead flesh, I've smelled burnt bodies."  That's what I heard.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1878 on: September 27, 2008, 07:16:13 PM »

Black SUV just backed in

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: September 27, 2008, 07:16:29 PM »

Yeah, but I am reading his stuff on Natalee H. and it's pretty, well, uh, bizarre. Here's a snippet of one of them:
"She is very much alive and seems to be enjoying herself.  She's working at some sort of adult night club with a picture of frogs on the front of it.   I'm pretty sure the club is located in Barranquilla, Columbia.  The nightclub has many red box-type couches scattered around a very dark room with many mirrors on the walls and metal pipes.

She is living in a small hotel room near by the club with her boyfriend, and the number 162 in on the door.  She looks nothing like she did before, her hair is very short, spiked and died black.  Her complexion is much darker than it was in the picture above and she has some sort of chain tattoo around her neck.  There is no way anyone could recognize her today from her pictures above...no way...this is way she has not been located.

She is hiding many secrets from her family, one about a boy named Ben, and many others she is very scared to tell her parents what she is doing and why.  She has planned on doing this for sometime, and her mother knows something about her that she never told the people looking for her."

Why do you think we consider Brian a fraud ... not to mention a lunatic. He is a freak.

Whew! Was worried there for a minute I was the only one that thought so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.