May 15, 2024, 01:03:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #40 5/15/09 - 5/26/09  (Read 273109 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: May 23, 2009, 01:51:07 AM »

Hi Deenie, mytime, Green Eyes, KCJackie, Steel Monkey, and klaasend

If you got 'em, drop 'em!!!

Good Evening Miss Bearly You sound very chiper tonight

Good evening, Ms Beautiful Green Eyes!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 02:00:26 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1381 on: May 23, 2009, 01:52:15 AM »

MT!!! Where's your new outfit................ hmmmm?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1382 on: May 23, 2009, 01:52:31 AM »

I'm good.................. been to a "sugarland" concert tonight. Not "my" kind of music, but the tickets were given to us and we really did enjoy it!

OH!!! Guess what? Brad Pitt just bought 18 acres up the road about 15 miles!! It's a good fly fishing spot and he's been there fishing several times in the past couple of years. I have a friend whose house is on the bank of the river right next door to what Brad purchased, so I'm moving in with him!!!   

Too many kids!!!  The noise the toys, the laughter, the music - just call me the Grinch. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: May 23, 2009, 01:52:43 AM »

Not one of you female type monkeys want to talk hockey?   Jeez!

Me!  Me!

How do they kiss with no teeth?

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1384 on: May 23, 2009, 01:53:35 AM »

MT!!! Where's your new outfit................ hmmmm?

I am only dressing up for the 4th.  I love this outfit!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1385 on: May 23, 2009, 01:54:30 AM »

I'm good.................. been to a "sugarland" concert tonight. Not "my" kind of music, but the tickets were given to us and we really did enjoy it!

OH!!! Guess what? Brad Pitt just bought 18 acres up the road about 15 miles!! It's a good fly fishing spot and he's been there fishing several times in the past couple of years. I have a friend whose house is on the bank of the river right next door to what Brad purchased, so I'm moving in with him!!!   

Too many kids!!!  The noise the toys, the laughter, the music - just call me the Grinch. 

I will!  And a healthy dose of "Bah Humbug" to you while we're at it!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1386 on: May 23, 2009, 01:54:48 AM »

MyTime You can Say that Again 
Would not have been so bad  -Yet she had a yard full of her own Family and Grand kids running around ...When she felt compelled to verbally attack me - Wretching my first Name from her Driveway.
I have not seen her nor spoken to her in months ... Fishy why she felt that Moment was " Right" for her to make her Feelings known.
Goes without saying you can Buy a house but can't Pick your Nose(*family) nor your Neighbors... Nosey Neighbors.
No more neighbor talk .. Grrr. I guess I am still bothered.  Monkey Devil!

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: May 23, 2009, 01:55:20 AM »

I myself had a evening full of surprise .. talk about Neighbors and Hypochondria
I went to go get my Mail and was Screamed at by my Neighbor ..

Not in a Good way .. Not a Hi or how are You ...
She went Nuts on me - screaming at me. I am perplexed. She I don't even know her last name.  But she felt compelled to stand in her Drive way and call me out .. Because I have a Box of sticks next to my Garage Door. 

Is it a Full Moon ??

You should have hit her with one or two.  Maybe you should bring a cake tomorrow. 
Mytime you have no idea how upset I was .. I have just now cooled off.
She screamed my Name across the street and screamed very loudly - That " We" have issues .. I didn't even understand any of it. I am not so the One to go out for my Mail looking for an Audience.
What ended it was Me yelling back - My Property is None of your Concern. - She had to get the last word in though ... She said IT is when I have to Look at It.

WOW ... If I knew I would have so much attention from a BOX of Sticks/twigs - I guess I should park a 68 Chevy on Cinder blocks on my Front Lawn. I still attempt my sense of humor.

Monkey Devil!

Tell her you know a website she can join, then give her idiotsonline's address.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1388 on: May 23, 2009, 01:56:32 AM »

Me!  Me!

I don't know Hockey......................   

I did see the US play the USSR a long time ago in the olympics and it was one of the most exciting games I've ever seen in all of sports!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1389 on: May 23, 2009, 01:58:10 AM »

Too Many Kids???
Too Much BOTOX LOL ...  Monkey Devil!

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: May 23, 2009, 01:58:42 AM »

That's a shame, CBB!!!  I will come to help you!

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1391 on: May 23, 2009, 01:59:34 AM »

Would not have been so bad  -Yet she had a yard full of her own Family and Grand kids running around ...When she felt compelled to verbally attack me - Wretching my first Name from her Driveway.
I have not seen her nor spoken to her in months ... Fishy why she felt that Moment was " Right" for her to make her Feelings known.
Goes without saying you can Buy a house but can't Pick your Nose(*family) nor your Neighbors... Nosey Neighbors.

It can be hard not to let it bother you. Just use your sense of humor and you can have some good laughs at her expense.  Monkey Devil!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: May 23, 2009, 02:03:29 AM »

Steel, I see you up there.  I talked hockey twice.  Where did you go off to?

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1393 on: May 23, 2009, 02:04:26 AM »

Deenie? You have my empathy................ and I'm not an empath! I have a neighbor at the lake that is much that way..........

As much as I know it's "just her", I find myself being VERY aware of anything that might set her off. Just before the house was appraised, I ran out of time and hired someone to mow the yard. He'd never done it before, and when I got out to the house, I almost CRIED! He'd mowed into her yard............. a LOT into her yard! It took 1.5 seconds for her to fly out her door and start waving her finger at me, telling me I'd RUINED her front yard by making it uneven, and that there was a flower bed that was over on her line anyway.

I just apologized and offered to have her yard mowed................... but it stayed with me for days!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: May 23, 2009, 02:04:47 AM »

Mytime, I was perfectly happy and content until you implied the f word!!!

I believe in miracles!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1395 on: May 23, 2009, 02:04:49 AM »

It can be hard not to let it bother you. Just use your sense of humor and you can have some good laughs at her expense.  Monkey Devil!

M'Ladys, I have been distracted chatting with a very dear friend, and now it is time to hit the sack.  Can we continute this facinating hockey discussion at a later date?

Goodnight all!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: May 23, 2009, 02:06:42 AM »

Deenie? You have my empathy................ and I'm not an empath! I have a neighbor at the lake that is much that way..........

As much as I know it's "just her", I find myself being VERY aware of anything that might set her off. Just before the house was appraised, I ran out of time and hired someone to mow the yard. He'd never done it before, and when I got out to the house, I almost CRIED! He'd mowed into her yard............. a LOT into her yard! It took 1.5 seconds for her to fly out her door and start waving her finger at me, telling me I'd RUINED her front yard by making it uneven, and that there was a flower bed that was over on her line anyway.

I just apologized and offered to have her yard mowed................... but it stayed with me for days!

I am so sorry I have such nice neighbors!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: May 23, 2009, 02:07:59 AM »

M'Ladys, I have been distracted chatting with a very dear friend, and now it is time to hit the sack.  Can we continute this facinating hockey discussion at a later date?

Goodnight all!   

See, you know more than a man and he runs!

Good night, Steel!!!

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: May 23, 2009, 02:12:41 AM »

Me!  Me!

Manatees kiss?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1399 on: May 23, 2009, 02:15:34 AM »

Mytime, I was perfectly happy and content until you implied the f word!!!

Good thing I did not mention the S (sex) word.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.