May 14, 2024, 06:11:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 256087 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2009, 06:59:23 PM »

Karma needs iv coffee...stat! 

Blink...great post as always.

Bearly,they left me too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2009, 06:59:52 PM »

Still no DSL.Might take til Monday.Are they crazy?Might have to have a new outside line.
Pfft,I could do it before then. 
Took forever to find my cart.I hate being slooooow. 
I can't wait until the hearing.I want to see that autopsy report.

I didn't think you would mind if I took it!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2009, 07:03:37 PM »

Monks I was asked this question on the Blinksite and figured I'd post it here before y'all get yourselves in any more trouble Monkey Devil!

The Question was what a poster thought would be shown in the autopsy report.

Boz said:
My first guess Ashley is there could be evidence of severe child abuse. Broken bones which have healed look much different than normal bones. Also, the obvious, drugs.

Blink said:

Respectfully, I think it will go the other way. The absence of trauma to a very largley recovered skeleton, negative on hair samples for drugs and a recovered fully intact hyoid bone will point to asphyxiation or drowning as likely. Which will suck for the Anthonys because she will say that it happened on their watch, and she attempted to make it look like a kidnapping and made up the Zanny story to protect them; the following PTSD ensued. Or some version thereof.
B

Blink, I haven't had time to read your newest blog post, but I think you are right. I still go with suffocation or INTENTIONAL drowning. Hyoid bone wouldn't be broken, so KC was counting on the body decomposing completely before she was found.

I'm not a smart forensic monkey, but if she were suffocated petechia would show in the eyes. Water in the lungs would be found if she was drowned along with bruising from being held down.

I think KC knew she needed the soft tissues to decompose and that is why she never came back to the house and ignored Cindy.

Whether or not Cindy and George were involved, I don't know. I don't think they had any idea until after finding the car. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2009, 07:04:10 PM »

I saw the news about Boo's dad.My prayers are with her.
Blink has a new post and Klaas posted NE article.
Anything else?
I gotta find my news cart. 

TRIMM  just use that fairy dust and call out bibbidibobiddido  and it'll find you!!!  Lots going on for sure.

Wonder if that works down in Orlaaawndo. 

Hmmm, that's a tough call,  fairy dust vs Assthony evil aura...................better get a clapper (remember those?)

I gotta clapper...it's a Eastwing hammer to the head.   Monkey Devil!

That'll work every time!     
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2009, 07:07:15 PM »

Monks I was asked this question on the Blinksite and figured I'd post it here before y'all get yourselves in any more trouble Monkey Devil!

Boz said:
My first guess Ashley is there could be evidence of severe child abuse. Broken bones which have healed look much different than normal bones. Also, the obvious, drugs.

Blink said:

Respectfully, I think it will go the other way. The absence of trauma to a very largley recovered skeleton, negative on hair samples for drugs and a recovered fully intact hyoid bone will point to asphyxiation or drowning as likely. Which will suck for the Anthonys because she will say that it happened on their watch, and she attempted to make it look like a kidnapping and made up the Zanny story to protect them; the following PTSD ensued. Or some version thereof.
B

Blink, I haven't had time to read your newest blog post, but I think you are right. I still go with suffocation or INTENTIONAL drowning. Hyoid bone wouldn't be broken, so KC was counting on the body decomposing completely before she was found.

I'm not a smart forensic monkey, but if she were suffocated petechia would show in the eyes. Water in the lungs would be found if she was drowned along with bruising from being held down.

I think KC knew she needed the soft tissues to decompose and that is why she never came back to the house and ignored Cindy.

Whether or not Cindy and George were involved, I don't know. I don't think they had any idea until after finding the car. JMO JSM

JSM  you're kinda a medical monkey, do you think little Caylee's eyes could still be useful for making determinations of any kind ? ( so sorry, it's such a brutal subject)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2009, 07:07:31 PM »

Still no DSL.Might take til Monday.Are they crazy?Might have to have a new outside line.

We got it now.We're ready to roll.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2009, 07:11:11 PM »

We got it now.We're ready to roll.   

I'll never do it again. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2009, 07:12:10 PM »

Boz said:

Blink said:

B

JSM  you're kinda a medical monkey, do you think little Caylee's eyes could still be useful for making determinations of any kind ? ( so sorry, it's such a brutal subject)
Mizjay, I hate to say this but the eyes are the first thing to go during decomposition. The only thing that was left for the ME is the orbital bones (eye sockets), so the answer is no her eyes would not be of any value

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2009, 07:14:01 PM »

Boz said:

Blink said:

B

Mizjay, I hate to say this but the eyes are the first thing to go during decomposition. The only thing that was left for the ME is the orbital bones (eye sockets), so the answer is no her eyes would not be of any value
That's JMO I can call my stepdad and ask him if you want. He is a doctor and a genius.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2009, 07:15:20 PM »

6/17/2009     A     NOTICE OF PROVISION OF DOCUMENTS UNDER SEAL FOR IN CAMERA INSPECTION RE: AUTOPSY REPORTS

6/18/2009    A    ORDER GRANTING THE ORLANDO SENTINEL'S MOTION TO INTERVENE IN THIS ACTION FOR THE LIMITED PURPOSE OF OPPOSING THE DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO SEAL A JAIL VIDEOTAPE TAKEN ON 12/11/08.

6/18/2009    A    ORDER GRANTING DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO SEAL THE JAIL VIDEOTAPE TAKEN 12/11/08
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=c03be34a-9d35-4927-bf10-deb7de895262

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2009, 07:20:14 PM »

JSM~   thanks for the answer. I thought maybe they lasted a longer time for some reason. Poor baby.  Personally, I think if she was killed after the sindy blow up, that night, I think it was intentional rage. Probably suffocation. All of the slores intentional actions after that, the boyfriend shuffle, the the explanations of where Caylee was, trying to go to california, all of it, she wasn't spazzing out after an accident. She was glad to be rid of her IMO.  Evil, every last Anthony, evil, evil
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2009, 07:23:15 PM »

Neighbor: Casey Borrowed Shovel
POSTED: Thursday, June 18, 2009
UPDATED: 6:43 pm EDT June 18, 2009
<snipped>
Anthony's travels on June 18, 2008, put her near the area where Caylee's body was found six months later, Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone said. Caylee was 2 when she was last seen alive on June 16, 2008.

The same day last summer, neighbor Brian Burner said Anthony asked to borrow a shovel.

"Casey had approached me and said that she couldn't find the key to their shed and wanted to know if she – if I had a shovel she could borrow to dig up a bamboo root that she's been tripping over," Burner told investigators in an interview last July.

Burner said he gave Anthony the shovel and her demeanor appeared normal, but the fact that she had backed her car up to the family garage was unusual.

Cell phone records show Anthony was near the area where Caylee's body was dumped around 4 p.m.

After testing samples from the trunk of Anthony's car, scientists said that a decomposing body may have been lying in the trunk for around two days.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19792171/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2009, 07:25:24 PM »

UPDATED: Hearing Scheduled On Release Of Caylee Autopsy Results
Posted: 11:26 am EDT June 18, 2009
Updated: 6:19 pm EDT June 18, 2009
<snipped>
A hearing is scheduled Friday at 11:00am in the case against Casey, on the release of Caylee Anthony's autopsy results. Casey Anthony is not expected to attend the hearing.

"Every time there's a motion filed to block the release of something what do you assume? You assume that there must be something inflammatory and damning," said WFTV Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Sheaffer says Caylee's grandparents have no legal standing in the case to ask the judge to seal a public record and says there is no legal basis for their argument.

"Unless there's a legal basis other than emotional distress, which is not a legal basis, this judge will not block the release of this public document," Sheaffer explained.

The hearing may last fifteen minutes and the judge said he is not inclined to seal public records.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19789313/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2009, 07:28:28 PM »

Based on what excuse would it be that Casey is not required to be in open court considering Judge Strickland's previous order that she appear for all her pretrial hearings?   Hmmmm

Because it is her parents that wanted this?

Obviously, but it has everything to do with the crime she is accused of & part of her pending murder trial.   In essence, regardless who filed the motion it is considered a pretrial motion.   Its interesting because the Anthonys are claiming they had custody when in fact that is not entirely true because it was a limited custody & they went against what Casey requested in order to even have obtained that limited custody, they were never custodial grandparents prior to Caylee's murder.  Wow, wouldn't that be interesting to see how those facts play out between Casey & her parents!  They are looking to be the exception of standard procedure, millions of victims families have had to endure the cold hard facts of autopsy reports, and yes some where the defendant was facing the death penalty.   I personally do not see where they have standing, not even as "grieving grandparents."  And not for one blessed minute do I believe "Conman" that the Anthonys have not read every word contained in Dr. G's report via the defense having it.

Casey should have known better.  Give Cindy an inch and she thinks she's a ruler. 

I would like to see a civil case about this one.  Popcorn for the monkeys--I'm buying!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2009, 07:32:56 PM »

Boz said:

Blink said:

B

What about asphyxiatia, such as with a pillow, or duct tape?

Yes, its possible of course, I am referring to asphyxia of any kind, deprivation of Oxygen in general without anthropologic evidence of compression injury.
B
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2009, 07:34:17 PM »

Based on what excuse would it be that Casey is not required to be in open court considering Judge Strickland's previous order that she appear for all her pretrial hearings?   Hmmmm

Obviously, but it has everything to do with the crime she is accused of & part of her pending murder trial.   In essence, regardless who filed the motion it is considered a pretrial motion.   Its interesting because the Anthonys are claiming they had custody when in fact that is not entirely true because it was a limited custody & they went against what Casey requested in order to even have obtained that limited custody, they were never custodial grandparents prior to Caylee's murder.  Wow, wouldn't that be interesting to see how those facts play out between Casey & her parents!  They are looking to be the exception of standard procedure, millions of victims families have had to endure the cold hard facts of autopsy reports, and yes some where the defendant was facing the death penalty.   I personally do not see where they have standing, not even as "grieving grandparents."  And not for one blessed minute do I believe "Conman" that the Anthonys have not read every word contained in Dr. G's report via the defense having it.

Casey should have known better.  Give Cindy an inch and she thinks she's a ruler. 

I would like to see a civil case about this one.  Popcorn for the monkeys--I'm buying!

OMG Bearly that phrase is fantabulious!  Tru dat sista!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2009, 07:36:04 PM »

I've set the bar so low that i woulda been thrilled if they had gotten even a warning ticket on the last fiasco . Sneaking around the memorial site tearing up rosaries and teddy bears and then throw in some road rage antics should've gotten them in some kind of hot water so yeah, me too,   civil case, cmon.................Drinks on me!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2009, 07:36:26 PM »

IMO, it is not the report itself, the standard autopsy report. I don't think there was a manner of death. Cause : Homicide , Manner : Unknown.
It is Dr. G's opinion and what she based the opinion on. Just above, we have the other evidence, that the decomp fluids in the trunk indicated  2.6 days. What else was in the bag might be mentioned.
Also, maybe Dr. G said that based on the remains, how long the remains were there.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2009, 07:38:19 PM »

Boz said:

Blink said:

B

I apologize for this in advance, but I will confirm from an inside source there was NOT any soft tissue present. None.
B
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2009, 07:39:55 PM »

Boz said:

Blink said:

B

What about asphyxiatia, such as with a pillow, or duct tape?

Yes, its possible of course, I am referring to asphyxia of any kind, deprivation of Oxygen in general without anthropologic evidence of compression injury.
B

OK, this may be a difficult fact to absorb but I am very curious if when they test the duct tape it can be determined if there is any residue evidence on the adhesive that this precious child choked on her own vomit as a result of being duct taped or smothered prior to applying the duct tape.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.