May 14, 2024, 12:19:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 314708 times)
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1100 on: November 06, 2008, 10:46:36 AM »

I can't give a link because its PDF files that were given to media.  I am media and I have access so I don't know if I am allowed to give the actual docs yet. Does anyone know?

Looks like there are alot of media reports included in these and I am thinking that maybe they are going to use reports of Cindy saying this and that at the trial.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1101 on: November 06, 2008, 10:47:26 AM »

klaas - why does is say Posts: "leet" under my name? What is a leet and what does it do?

I remember another poster...sharon....had asked the same question a while back.  I forget the technical explanation but it has to do with the # count...maybe 1337....I forget....it's nothing serious.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: November 06, 2008, 10:47:55 AM »

klaas - why does is say Posts: "leet" under my name? What is a leet and what does it do?

Probably on your post #1337

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet

L33t or Eleet (sometimes rendered leet, 1337, or 31337), also known as Leetspeak, is an alphabet used primarily on the Internet, which uses various combinations of ASCII characters to replace Latinate letters. The term is derived from the word "elite", and the usage it describes is a specialized form of symbolic writing. Different dialects of leet are found on different online forums.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1103 on: November 06, 2008, 10:49:10 AM »

Does the DCF always begin a case with that TANF request for funds form? Thjat is weird.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: November 06, 2008, 10:49:11 AM »

I can't give a link because its PDF files that were given to media.  I am media and I have access so I don't know if I am allowed to give the actual docs yet. Does anyone know?

Looks like there are alot of media reports included in these and I am thinking that maybe they are going to use reports of Cindy saying this and that at the trial.

Becca - the problem is personal information.  The original PDF files need to be edited to remove the personal info like phone numbers and address, etc.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: November 06, 2008, 10:50:13 AM »

Probably on your post #1337

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet

L33t or Eleet (sometimes rendered leet, 1337, or 31337), also known as Leetspeak, is an alphabet used primarily on the Internet, which uses various combinations of ASCII characters to replace Latinate letters. The term is derived from the word "elite", and the usage it describes is a specialized form of symbolic writing. Different dialects of leet are found on different online forums.

Sorry. I am sleepy from having a new puppy. And I was having a duh moment.

I remember you, Caylee.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1106 on: November 06, 2008, 10:51:00 AM »

The welfare benefits form could have been something that DFS does automatically to poor families. Can anyone in FLA answer if DFS would file welfare benefits if they get involved in a case of abuse. That is how they were looking at the case at that time...Just an abuse case.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: November 06, 2008, 10:51:34 AM »

You have info before the monkeys do?   

Klaas!  Git her!   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1108 on: November 06, 2008, 10:52:04 AM »

Klass. Thanks for letting me know that. My copies do have personal info..ss numbers and stuff like that.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: November 06, 2008, 10:53:17 AM »

I DCF, not DFS. We call it something else where I am from!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: November 06, 2008, 10:54:14 AM »

Murt says he sent emails to 4 different people to distribute the docs, someone post them, Klaas did he send them to you???

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1111 on: November 06, 2008, 10:56:34 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7805151&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

George & Amy's transcript
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: November 06, 2008, 10:57:12 AM »

I don't see that and I have no idea, LOL

Yes you do!

I think it's when your post number reaches 1318 -- or 1311 -- it happened to me and it freaked me out.

Dugga said it was some 'humorous' code.

It disappears when your post number changes.

I had a screen print -- but I deleted it when you told me that I was 'safe'

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: November 06, 2008, 10:57:14 AM »

Good point. I was wondering why those were included. 

I remember you, Caylee.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1114 on: November 06, 2008, 10:59:00 AM »

Klass- Although you do not own Scaredmonkeys, you may be authorized to earn media status. I own my company but I would be able to authorize an employee access if they were retrieving for my use.

And for all those wondering, I am nobody special..My family owns a Very small newspaper. I don't know any more than you wonderful monkeys do.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: November 06, 2008, 11:00:18 AM »

Does the DCF always begin a case with that TANF request for funds form? Thjat is weird.

No, DCF usually does not usually begin a case with a TANF form (temporary assistance for needy families).  Usually, the situation of the family is assessed by the investigator or the family can request assistance.  I previously worked with Florida's DCF.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: November 06, 2008, 11:00:54 AM »

GA said "where it is leading, I don't want to think about that." Said he didn't want to believe he rasied a person who could do that. "Bad vibes" the day he recovered the car.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: November 06, 2008, 11:02:18 AM »

I don't see that and I have no idea, LOL

Yes you do!

I think it's when your post number reaches 1318 -- or 1311 -- it happened to me and it freaked me out.

Dugga said it was some 'humorous' code.

It disappears when your post number changes.

I had a screen print -- but I deleted it when you told me that I was 'safe'

I have not lost my mind. Thank you Sharon!

smooch

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1118 on: November 06, 2008, 11:02:39 AM »

Murt just said that Tim Miller is at the Anthony house right now and there are 6 cameras that he saw!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: November 06, 2008, 11:03:06 AM »

Good morning Dr and Morning Monkeys

I read your post about the illness bi-polar disorder and I am sorry if my post or others upset you.  There are different levels of bi-polar (I, II, III),  I’m sure not everyone manifests their symptoms in the same exact way, and like (you and I said) there can be more than one diagnosis for a person.

I could probably write a book on dreadful experiences in my life, but instead I choose to be somewhat comical about it, leastwise on this forum.   I’m sure we have all had our crosses to bear and find different means to cope. 

In a way if I look past my anger I can feel some sympathy for the Anthonys.  I think it is obvious that Casey has a mental illness (be it bi-polar, BPD or is a sociopath) and unfortunately for that family the death of a loved one was the outcome.

Casey will have her day in court and hopefully at that time it will become clearer to us all the circumstances surrounding Caylee’s death, and the degree of Caseys mental deficit, or evilness if you’d like.   

Hi MM,
WOW, you take your BP the same as I do. I have to have some humor with it, too. But there is also serious consquences to the untreated. I have said all along to family what I saw in kc, I can see that since I have been on the inside looking out. With meds I am fine. I am a mom of 3, all honor roll, Christian home. When I was 22, I was having blackouts.. IMO, kc's zanny is zanex, which she freely got from her friend. IMO, her friend "cut her off" so to speak. Someone mentions Chloraform, she googles, and begins to use that on baby Caylee.  But Caylee is turning 3, and everyone knows how much a 3 yr old can talk! IMO kc got afraid that Caylee was going to say something to her GM or GP whom she loved very much, because they did have time for her. kc's last BF, the one that had all that filthy talk, kc had said she could hit up her friend for some zanex and have a good time. but the zanex wasn't for them. Maybe her friend found out what kc was really doing with the zanex, IIRC that friends statements have never been "doc dumped". I am bi-polar, but thank God I never killed anyone while driving, because I self-medicated for 18yrs. I will be celebrating my sober anniversary of 16yrs Amen! Her mother being a nurse had to have seen this behavior, and either chose to ingnore it or enable her, she chose the deadly 2nd choice, for that she will always remember and say to herself "If I Only....." or "I should have done..." I feel for GA also, please do not throw bananas too fast, let me duck first!, IMO GA standing and looking out at the trees, was his way of saying goodbye to Caylee, he is a puppet with the wicked witch of the east, but his gut has always told him different. I would and I pray that I NEVER have to go through what has touched those close to the Anthonys, IMO once Caylee is found, which I believe will be this weekend, and that is why GA had to have that "private" reflection looking out talking to Caylee. We must pray for him. It was stated on this forum not to long ago about a gun in his car and a friend's worry of what he might do with it, propting th OCSO to come and retrieve it. It is easy to get wrapped up in all this, but I think I am done with all the hate. It is easy to hate, but it is very hard to pray and forgive someone whom you see as a baby killer, yes she is a baby killer, I think she should spend her eternity behind bars. She will be reminded EVERYDAY what she has done. Do I believe she has a disorder yes, is she insane, ABSOLUTLY NOT!! Having a mental disorder or disease, which is real, does not make someone INSANE. Therefore, as time goes by and she has all that time in jail FOREVER to ponder all of this, I beleive in the death penalty, but sometimes, just sitting in jail knowing you will never ever be out, seeing your own little girls face struggling asking why mommy? day in and day out reliving it. Getting the lethal dose would be too easy for her. Ok, sorry this is long, but I have been holding this in for a while now.
Mod or Admin. if you find this post unacceptable to your standards please delete.
TYIA
Blessedx3, DR and MM ,

i guess the only expertise that i can add is that i have had a missing child and casey in NO WAY acts or acted like a mother concerned with a child that went missing....you don't laugh...you don't smile....you don't party...you don't hang out with the bf...you don't go on shopping sprees...you don't lie when asked questions...you don't lawyer up...etc...but you do cry all day every day...you call the police immediately...you tell the truth about everything that you know to help get your child back...you don't critize the people that are trying to help...you call every person that you know and ask them to help...and you appreciate everything that anyone does you...the horror that you experience can in no way be covered up...it's all you can do to put one foot in front of the other much less carry on the way casey has...it's really an insult to everyones intelligence that she is and has been so upset for 4 months...if you had seen me there was no question...if you have seen anyone that has lost a child there is no question as to what they are going through.

i got a call 10 days after my son was missing and he turned up in a hospital 700 miles from my home...didn't know how he got there...he walked away from my home with no money, no i.d., no transportation...my son was 24, not a two year old helpless child and it still just about killed me...he was soon diagnosed with schizophrenia and we have been dealing with mental illness for awhile so i also understand that aspect of this situation.

casey is not mentally ill...she has a personality disorder(anti-social) IMO and she definately knows the difference between right and wrong...look it up...she is textbook

I posted this about a month ago, before the schizophrenia diagnosis we went through many doctors many theropist many diagnosis (BP) and every med. in the book...many are so closely related that it takes time and patience and a good symphatic doctor to figure it all out.  You truely can't understand unless you have lived through it.  That is why I do have sympathy for the Anthonys.  Granted Casey needed help that she did not receive but things aren't always so black and white. Mental Illness is so misunderstood in todays society and good help is expensive and hard to find.  My sons health insurance was canceled because of his diagnosis (high risk) and we now have over 40,000 of unpaid hospital bills and meds that cost over 575.00 a month not to mention monthly psychiatric and theropy bills.  I understand the pain and turmoil that mental illness brings to your life.  God bless all of you that are dealing with this yourself or your loved ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.