May 13, 2024, 04:02:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 29 - 6/27/11  (Read 684358 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2280 on: June 27, 2011, 08:40:26 PM »

I happen to agree with the defense that the body was placed in that location at a later date. I don't know who or why someone did it, but I firnly believe it happened. And as for Kronk, he's a snake, imo. Something isn't right with him. His "I stopped on the side of the road to pee and stumbled across remains" is a CROCK of BS, imo.

It was placed there later, I agree - the 24th of June to be exact when George tried to get in her trunk. That baby was in the trunk that day covered with clothes to hide her. The timeline fits perfectly as to the way the body would have been at the time. I am a fanatic about forensics and I can tell you the forensics in this case are right on target.

I do think LE may have made one mistake and that was not having the larvae tested for DNA. It may be that they did and because of the time lapse between the time KC dumped the body and the time they got possession of the car the DNA was gone. It is very susceptible to heat.

100% agree Turbo. I think that's why Casey raced to the trunk & threw them at George. I also think it's why Cindy washed her clothes so quickly, bc they smelled like death. I also think George & Cindy pulled the carpet out of the trunk & tried to clean it, then threw stuff back when they realized something more sinister might have happened.

I thought they got a new freezer, new washing machine, new wet/dry vac...anything else?

I think they got a new dryer, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2281 on: June 27, 2011, 08:40:40 PM »

Plant life growing in the laundry bag

WOW that is a great shot Klassend.

Anyone who has ever tried to grow from a seed knows how long it takes for roots to show up and this is a LOT.
This is not just 2 weeks worth of growth.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2282 on: June 27, 2011, 08:40:49 PM »

I happen to agree with the defense that the body was placed in that location at a later date. I don't know who or why someone did it, but I firnly believe it happened. And as for Kronk, he's a snake, imo. Something isn't right with him. His "I stopped on the side of the road to pee and stumbled across remains" is a CROCK of BS, imo.

Just what makes you think the body was placed there at a later date?  Everything I saw or heard has convinced me she was there pretty much the whole time? 

Basically for the same reasons the defense claims. Those remains had not been there long at all when they were found.

So someone came there with a sack of bones, blanket, clothes and chewed on the bones then spread them all around?  I'm sorry.  That seems irrational to me.

You think it takes 6 months to chew on bones? I don't.
Boy the defense would love to have you on the jury!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2283 on: June 27, 2011, 08:41:17 PM »

WHOA.. NG has Terry Lenamon on and in a roundabout way brought up overmedicating your child... it seemed like he agreed and stated she was immature and had childhood trauma     

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2284 on: June 27, 2011, 08:41:42 PM »

the defense cant say Kronks girlfriend told him where the body is because that would mean Bozo knew and left her out there, he figured if they didnt find the body she couldnt be found guilty but the state even before they found the body charged her with capital murder so they have something coming during the rebuttal

i wonder how they are going to ask him how anyone told him that the body was out there. It would be hearsay.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2285 on: June 27, 2011, 08:42:07 PM »

I just thought of something. Cindy said she's salary but her company doesn't like them to show overtime hours, right? She did say she's on salary? The reason I'm asking os bc her direct deposit shows different amounts being deposited every other week. If she was salary, she'd receive the same amount each pay. Right?

Bump... Please...

Depends on how much she had taken out of her paycheck and when..health insurance, life insurance, IRA deposit and 401k..I know I got paid every two weeks and they were not always the same due to I elected 401k and IRA come out of every other paycheck.

Thanks Gypsy 

When I worked (I stay home now) I was salary. My health, extra life, 401, everything was taken out evenly. I was paid the exact same every 2 weeks, except for my bonus checks & when I received raises. That's what I was basing it on. Cindy's direct deposit amounts are nothing like each other. They differ every 2 weeks. I thought that was odd.

Thanks again!

Titch..also hard to say if she had a loan through work..if they had a credit union or if she was paying off some of George's and Casey's debts..she may have had that taken out only once a month and paid to whomever.

I wonder if she included Caylee and Casey on her health insurance policy..since Caylee resided with them?  Many grands do that now and most insurance companies offer that coverage now.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2286 on: June 27, 2011, 08:43:16 PM »

Nancy Grace opened with that horrid picture of Casey snarling like a rabid animal!

She played it over and over and over.

Loved it!  That expression was as evil as you will ever see on a Defendant in court.

Too bad the jury didn't see it too - I thought the comparisons of when Casey knows the camera is on and not was very, very telling.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2287 on: June 27, 2011, 08:43:26 PM »

Kronk is not on trial here.  Casey Anthony is and for first degree murder.  No matter what Kronk might or might not be, he didn't kill the baby.

TotMom did.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2288 on: June 27, 2011, 08:43:31 PM »

I stand on the side of the forensic scientists for the prosecution and believe 100% the body was placed there in June 2008, not at a later date. 
Ditto......even their own experts state she has been there for 6 months (except that quack Bock who thought a coyote of dog buried a bone)......also, IIRC Tim Miller who surely has seen his share of bodies found stated the day he saw her and the depression in the ground, vines growing thru her skull and bag that she had been there for ~6 months
  Stawberry something isnt right with Kronk-but KC is mother of the year--Lee is the typical brother-George and Cindy are just the couple next store-oh they used to live with her daughter and a beautiful baby named Caylee -but now they live alone.  Yes Kronk is a snake

Glad someone else sees right through Kronk.

Put aside what one might thing of Kronk as a person - what do you think he did that was wrong with respect to Caylee and why.

I just think there is more to his discovery story than he's telling. It is quite clear he was persistent in this for the notoriety of it, at least to me it is. He's a snake, he's a liar and he's a weasel. His history proves that.

Obviously Casey put the remains somewhere. But where is my question. I am more upset that had the remains been left where they originally were that quite possibly could have provided evidence to the truth. I don't know why he would have moved them, other than where he discovered them was in a place he had no business being. Perhaps private property, etc. He wanted that reward and he wanted the media attention.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2289 on: June 27, 2011, 08:43:50 PM »

He went in the 3rd time for "relief".  Is he now going to say he peed in the woods just like Kronk did?

No wonder it flooded back there.

Klaas....Seeing Lenamom on NG made me remember how we saw pictures of ICA when she was little.  Remember his plea for mercy to take the DP off of the table?  Anyone else remember that?

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2290 on: June 27, 2011, 08:44:29 PM »

WHOA.. NG has Terry Lenamon on and in a roundabout way brought up overmedicating your child... it seemed like he agreed and stated she was immature and had childhood trauma     
he also said something along the lines of how everyone is focusing on those 31 days when Caylee was "missing" and she was actively mentally ill.  I think she would have partied on if she wasn't stuck in that house after getting arrested. Her demeanor was similar in those jail interviews.  Casey definitely has a mental defect of some sort, no doubt, but she darn well knew right and wrong.  she was sane enough to not go home to Cindy without that little girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2291 on: June 27, 2011, 08:45:30 PM »

I always wondered if Convicted Felon Casey Anthony had the remains in the freezer for a day or so as she backed that car right up against it.  And had some frozen foods in the car when Tony picked her up, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2292 on: June 27, 2011, 08:45:47 PM »

Anyone who has ever tried to grow from a seed knows how long it takes for roots to show up and this is a LOT.

Then there are the roots growing in Caylee's hair mat

strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2293 on: June 27, 2011, 08:45:47 PM »

Just what makes you think the body was placed there at a later date?  Everything I saw or heard has convinced me she was there pretty much the whole time? 

Basically for the same reasons the defense claims. Those remains had not been there long at all when they were found.

So someone came there with a sack of bones, blanket, clothes and chewed on the bones then spread them all around?  I'm sorry.  That seems irrational to me.

You think it takes 6 months to chew on bones? I don't.
Boy the defense would love to have you on the jury!

Doubtful. I believe Casey is guilty, and I believe she should be punished to the fullest extent. But, I want justice. Unless Casey is punished under the letter of the law, Caylee doesn't have justice. And that precious baby deserves justice.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2294 on: June 27, 2011, 08:46:30 PM »

It was placed there later, I agree - the 24th of June to be exact when George tried to get in her trunk. That baby was in the trunk that day covered with clothes to hide her. The timeline fits perfectly as to the way the body would have been at the time. I am a fanatic about forensics and I can tell you the forensics in this case are right on target.

I do think LE may have made one mistake and that was not having the larvae tested for DNA. It may be that they did and because of the time lapse between the time KC dumped the body and the time they got possession of the car the DNA was gone. It is very susceptible to heat.

100% agree Turbo. I think that's why Casey raced to the trunk & threw them at George. I also think it's why Cindy washed her clothes so quickly, bc they smelled like death. I also think George & Cindy pulled the carpet out of the trunk & tried to clean it, then threw stuff back when they realized something more sinister might have happened.

I thought they got a new freezer, new washing machine, new wet/dry vac...anything else?

I think they got a new dryer, too.

Puzzler and Turbo..I agree that the baby was in the trunk and possibly on the A property prior to the woods on Suburban..but Starwberry goes along with the defense in thinking she was placed thee after Dom and Jim scoured the area..like a few weeks before she was found....I know you all don't agree with that theory nor Kronk running around like a ghoul with her body and suddenly placing it there after Dom and Jim came through.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2295 on: June 27, 2011, 08:46:48 PM »

I think the Defense is in CYA mode with their incompetency and DP mistrial because they know they have lost this and badly.

Desperation in the extreme.

Yeppers!  Now they want to throw out the entire jury and start fresh with a regular jury - not a death penalty jury.

Agreed, then they can start out with a less absurd OS....I agree with a few talking heads that they shifted the burden, kinda like Geragos did with Scott P (we see how well that worked out didn't we!) It's common sense and a jury will see that IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2296 on: June 27, 2011, 08:46:51 PM »

Isn't that amazing?  Look at how "long" some of those roots are.

I mentioned earlier that it would have taken an army of minion to weave fine roots through tiny bones and in the hair mat...I forgot about the blanket.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2297 on: June 27, 2011, 08:47:47 PM »

Kronk is not on trial here.  Casey Anthony is and for first degree murder.  No matter what Kronk might or might not be, he didn't kill the baby.

TotMom did.

Hear!  Hear!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2298 on: June 27, 2011, 08:48:02 PM »

I always wondered if Convicted Felon Casey Anthony had the remains in the freezer for a day or so as she backed that car right up against it.  And had some frozen foods in the car when Tony picked her up, etc.

I always wondered if she took those frozen items out of the freezer and to Tony's to make room to keep Caylee there as she was starting to decompose. 
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2299 on: June 27, 2011, 08:48:03 PM »

Why is NG saying that Casey asked to be tested?  It was stated that the lawyers asked for it.  NG must not be paying attention. 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.