May 13, 2024, 06:26:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 297136 times)
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2010, 04:54:06 PM »

CBS 5 Asks: Why No Amber Alert For Baby Gabriel?
http://www.kpho.com/video/22585684/index.html

CBS 5 Public Records Request (.pdf)
http://www.kpho.com/download/2010/0217/22591030.pdf

http://www.kpho.com/news/22509021/detail.html  01 09 2010 Why no Amber Alert

Northern Rose

Thank you for the previous posts of the Tempe Police questionaires for Tammi Smith and Elizabeth Johnson. A lot of interesting information. Have you included them in the links thread? They would be good to go back to read.

Do you have the booking information from when Elizabeth went to Arizona ? Like what was posted for Tammi Smith including the booking number? 

Thank you
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2010, 04:59:46 PM »

MyMonkey ...I have not followed that case. Do we have a thread for it? TIA
I have to say I never heard of the case of Ryann Crow, and that it is in California, but here is a link I just found.  http://**/local/ci_14416145
NG covered it last night - I think it is another Susan Powell case 

I've started a thread for Ryann Bunnell Crow-here's the Link:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7158.new#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2010, 05:08:59 PM »

I have to say I never heard of the case of Ryann Crow, and that it is in California, but here is a link I just found.  http://**/local/ci_14416145

Thanks Muffybee..... an angelic monkey appreciate it

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2010, 05:20:56 PM »

Thank-you Muffy  an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2010, 06:11:49 PM »

YW darla & nrcg. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2010, 06:16:22 PM »

an angelic monkey Thank you Muffy

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2010, 06:22:43 PM »

Ok, I think I have a list of  wives for Jack Smith

1. Vicki Goodman Smith  haven't found the dates on this one yet.
2. Rita M. Smith 7/09/1981- 1/10/1986
3. Robin Killen Smith 5/15/1988-5/22/2000
4. Tammi Peters Smith 2/14/2004

God Bless!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2010, 07:44:27 PM »

Sorry I did not respond to you about Ryann...I was out for the afternoon Thank you for the thread Muffybee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2010, 07:57:59 PM »

So I guess Tammi spoke one ounce of truth about their anniversary but she was married when her relationship with Jack started, says a lot about her character.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2010, 08:14:53 PM »

Sorry I did not respond to you about Ryann...I was out for the afternoon Thank you for the thread Muffybee

No worries   

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2010, 08:19:17 PM »

2. Rita M. Smith 7/09/1981- 1/10/1986 Changed to Susanne ( no dates yet)

He was married to a Suzanne before marrying Robin......So Rita could still be in there before Suzanne

God Bless!
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2010, 09:20:11 PM »

Fine up standing people these Smiths. Salt of the earth. Good God fearing people. Great parents (to kids that are not their own).
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2010, 10:00:36 PM »

If anyone has a paid subscription on one of the search sites see if you can find Suzanne. I ran into a brick wall.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2010, 10:01:23 PM »

Fine up standing people these Smiths. Salt of the earth. Good God fearing people. Great parents (to kids that are not their own).

Yep they sure are lol.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2010, 10:04:01 PM »

So I guess Tammi spoke one ounce of truth about their anniversary but she was married when her relationship with Jack started, says a lot about her character.

So was Jack hehe. Even with all his wives he had a mistress too.

God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2010, 10:12:49 PM »

So was Jack hehe. Even with all his wives he had a mistress too.
Edit: Fix quote.  MB

Vickie and Jack may have married around 1971-1972.  Nicki was born 21 Aug 72.

The Goodman's must have a public 'family tree' available, it should include marriages.

Monkey's do you know Vickie's middle name,please?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 10:17:27 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2010, 10:16:01 PM »

If anyone has a paid subscription on one of the search sites see if you can find Suzanne. I ran into a brick wall.

SuzyQ has a membership with a search sight.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2010, 12:49:41 AM »

***SNIPPED

Opinions and Facts

I also believe the last thing she tossed away was the empty diaper bag, the final hit, the biggest pain her final twisted revenge. Now all evidence of her son was now gone, she could start her new life. Getting into Elizabeth's mind is difficult, there is so much hate and anger. Logan, he became her target, or object to project her anger and hate on and all he did was love her. Elizabeth's twisted mental state kept telling her she was unlovable and that if Logan loved her he was lying. He became the enemy, which I allege the Smiths completely encouraged her to believe this. Elizabeth wanted more out of life for herself and her son, but not them being together. She was afraid and fixated that Gabriel would end up like her when she was a child.

There were two plans set before Elizabeth left Arizona with Gabriel. The one the Smiths arranged with Elizabeth and the other plan set by Elizabeth. As Elizabeth has been doing since she was a child was "taking care of herself by herself". She knew the Smiths could never adopt Gabriel, as that would mean she would know exactly where he was, and so would Logan. This was not part of her plan.

The only thing she kept were a few photos on her camera. To remind herself of the day Gabriel started his new life, a better life than she had. She kept nothing else of his except she did leave his carseat in the car. Mainly because it didn't matter. She had to use it the last time she transported Gabriel to where she would "give" him away.

(This is another possible fact that Gabriel was alive the last time he was with Elizabeth. She would have needed the carseat to take him to a meeting place. If she had killed him she most likely would have discarded or at least removed the carseat from the car. Leaving the carseat at the Hotel or some where else.)

Another fact that leads this writer into believing Gabriel is alive was the condition of the Hotel room (actually both Hotel rooms) they last stayed in. She left Gabriel's belongings. He was starting a new life and didn't need his past things. The belongings were not destroyed, cut up or damaged. There was no indication of one of her past "rage episodes". She was not angry when she left. Elizabeth was in control of her anger as she knew things were working out the way she wanted them to go. If things were not going "her way" Gabriel's belonging would have been damaged, and far worse would have occurred.

In the past she broke things and cut up Gabriel's and Logan's clothes. In a way it is thankful she projected her hate towards Logan and not Gabriel. At the Hotel, Elizabeth kept a large knife on the stand near the bed. From all reports she did not use it. This would suggest paranoia, protection and being by the bed, when most vulnerable while asleep. Elizabeth has a history and pattern of what she did during her reported "anger episodes". She destroyed things, yelled and made noise. On the surface she would appear "normal" but inside there was a past catalyst when activated she basically exploded without concern for the consequences of her actions. Being a mother brought her past back to her. She was reliving her past, each day, week and month that went by was causing the pain, the hate and all things she did not want in her present life.

The Hotel rooms may have been left a mess but things were not destroyed. She was in a hurry to get out of Texas. This is a positive sign that Elizabeth did not cut up Gabriel's clothes and destroy his things. The items were left, no longer needed.

(Then another reason to believe Gabriel is alive, the Smiths, and all their media appearances. Think about this, if they believed that Gabriel was dead would they have made any of these appearances? I think not. They would have just stayed out it. No matter how obsessed they were trying to adopt Gabriel if they had one iota of belief that Gabriel was dead, they would have never made but maybe one or two appearances / interviews. Stating they knew Elizabeth for a very short time after she contacted them about adopting Gabriel. That they had no information. Would they want to be considered accessories to murder? One way or another Jack would have stopped Tammi. Since they have dug themselves into Gabriel's missing and Tammi has been charged. They will continue to try and cover their butts. Had they left themselves out of the "spotlight" it may have been possible to overlook all their involvement. Tammi Smith got herself involved with Elizabeth while she was still in Arizona and saw her off when she left the state.)   

Then where is Gabriel? Why hasn't anyone returned him? His disappearance has been nationally covered. Some one surely would have seen him by now? What about the person or persons who facilitated the illegal adoption? Where are they and who are they? What about the couple who "adopted" Gabriel? Who are they and where are they?

Find the money, then follow the money. Elizabeth would have needed a very reasonable sum to start her New Life. She had been unemployed, sold anything of value she did have before leaving Arizona. She had only a few thousand dollars when she left Arizona. She would have researched the "going price" and asked for it. The money is somewhere, and available to her. She never would have just given away her son, as she states. She knows if she admitted to selling her son she would have more charges and time. Just giving away her son to strangers is possible partially true. She may have met them, just to see what they looked like or she may have been only shown photos of the couple. The main contact would have been through the "agent" of the adoption who would have profited financially.

Reports have been written that there was a couple and a Hispanic man seen with Elizabeth. Were these the persons involved in the illegal adoption? Was the couple the "new parents"?

Where did this information come from? Is it valid? Who was the witness? Was it released and then Law Enforcement put a stop as this information would impede their investigation?

These are only two articles I found and one is Nancy Grace which appears to have used information from another source(s):

Does anyone have the transcripts for the foxsanantonio.com video report below?

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1117.shtml  02 01 2010

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/01/ng.01.html  02 01 2010

All the other sources that came up in a search were from blogs, forums, boards, legitimate missing person sites, and associated content (the site where you get paid by how many people view your article, factual first hand information: NO) that repeated the information already published. They were not new sources.

Does anyone have any links to actual first hand reports of this information? Besides the fox San Antonio website?

There are indicators that Gabriel is alive. I do believe Gabriel is alive.

He most likely is not in the US. If he is in the US the "couple" are wealthy or paid everything to "adopt" him and were extremely desperate for a child. They would also have the means as Jack Smith stated, to the effect: " no one will recognize him in a couple years."   Yes, the Smiths know more and need to tell the truth.

Hope and prayers for Gabriel's safe return home to his father.

Lillyfinn- Excellent Post! ITA with what you've written.  The first bold (by me) made me think that Elizabeth was likely jealous of attention Logan gave the baby.  Given Elizabeth's background, IMO she needed Logan to validate her self-worth.  At the same time, motherhood likely reminded her of her own pain, sense of loss/anger at the lack of belonging in a family.  IMO, this made her careful not to actually physically harm Gabriel when she was angry.  Rather, she emotionally detached herself and in essence, "removed herself" from the situation by not responding to him (not changing his diaper, leaving him in his crib for an extended time, etc).  It's interesting that she damaged Gabriel's belongings when she was angry, but not Gabriel.  She clearly was venting against Gabriel, but wouldn't allow herself to harm him.  Just another reason I think Gabriel is alive somewhere.    I think she wanted to give Gabriel away, but wouldn't allow Logan to have him (using Gabriel as a weapon) because it would cut her control, making her unnecessary to Logan. At the same time, because she had no control over her own childhood, she was going to have some control with Gabriel.

ITA on the condition of the hotel room weighing in favor of Gabriel being alive.  Aside from messy, nothing of Gabriel's was damaged...a very good sign.  The knife-next-to-the-bed suggests she was paranoid to me also.  I also agree on the car seat being necessary to transport Gabriel to the drop-off site.  IMO, Jack and Tammi know more than they're sharing.  If I were Tammi, I'd be very careful about talking about God-He said pretty clearly He would not be mocked and whatever a man sows, that will he also reap.  I say follow the money also.  I' be interested to know if any banks/money-wiring facilities in the TX-AZ-FL area have Elizabeth on videotape cashing checks/picking up a wire transfer/etc.  Wonder about ATMs or reloadable VISA cards also.  Wonder if she was found with cash on hand.

Well, calling it a night here.  Thanks for the great input.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2010, 08:50:08 AM »

***SNIPPED

Opinions and Facts

I also believe the last thing she tossed away was the empty diaper bag, the final hit, the biggest pain her final twisted revenge. Now all evidence of her son was now gone, she could start her new life. Getting into Elizabeth's mind is difficult, there is so much hate and anger. Logan, he became her target, or object to project her anger and hate on and all he did was love her. Elizabeth's twisted mental state kept telling her she was unlovable and that if Logan loved her he was lying. He became the enemy, which I allege the Smiths completely encouraged her to believe this. Elizabeth wanted more out of life for herself and her son, but not them being together. She was afraid and fixated that Gabriel would end up like her when she was a child.

***SNIPPED

Nice posts ISpry and Lillyfinn. I agree with both of you.
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2010, 08:54:38 AM »

Does anyone know anything about highend jewelry. EJ was found with a ring worth about $20,000.
Would not this type of ring have a special designer? Would it be sold in select jewelry stores? Could a highend jeweler be able to identify who the creator is and where it was sold. If the shop is found then maybe who bought it.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22597349/detail.html

Edit to fix link.  MB
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 09:02:59 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.