May 15, 2024, 12:22:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 230821 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: May 01, 2009, 09:39:42 AM »

Robin MacKay Says:
April 30th, 2009 at 7:28 pm
If you want to know where Haleigh Cummings is, only 2 people know……Misty Croslin & Crystal Cummings(Ron’s sister), because the two of them were out together the night Haleigh went missing. Look for Haleigh by a rocky shoreline, near a brook or river…..that’s where poor Haleigh is laying in wait!!!

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/30/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-nay-nay-out-of-jail/#comments

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #541 on: May 01, 2009, 09:43:45 AM »

IMO ~  I cannot recall how long after Haleigh was missing that Kim had entered the picture.

I believe considering Haleigh's disappearance and possibly info that had been heard around town of Misty & Ron's actions had surfaced the issue of Ron Jr.'s safety and custody.  Which I can see by the info we have seen posted that his safety was a great concern.

Yes, it appears that the custody issue has taken the focus off of Haleigh.  However, considering the facts, what should Crystal have done....not do anything ...sit back and watch.  Many have said that Crystal should have done this, should have done that...well now someone is there for her backing and trying to help her.  It is toooo bad that it came at this time, but maybe this time is when she actually found out the truth behind the living/lifestyle  in the trailer.  Remember,  Crystal did live with Ron at one time....

There are many good theories posted on this forum.  I sure wish we had some SOUND evidence to take to one side or the other.  But...we don't.  I can read and see both sides summarized and yet, still cannot pinpoint an ending to all of this, to find and bring Haleigh home. 

well, she did for 3 yrs while Ron had custody didn't she?
and who knows if Crystal really wanted to get custody or if she would have pushed the custody if Kim P would not have come along and influenced her?  and like I said before, as a concerned parent, she should have been aware of the living/lifestyle in Ron's home...jmo...She was passive and let Ron have the responsibility and she visited every 2 weeks...just like the Disneyland Dads who come around when they want to, but the mother who has custody has the hard job of the day to day struggles...jmo...She could have been more involved...
I am not so sure that the living/lifestyle in her own home was much better by the looks of the pictures on her myspace of her partying with friends and her decor on her walls....

all that being said, I wish that we had SOUND evidence to know what happened to Haleigh as well..sigh...it has been way too long hasn't it???

IIRC she had family there keeping her updated on all the dirt on RC as well as what the children were telling her,so I do think she knew what was going on with them,as much as she wanted to know anyway. also iirc Crystal herself has out of her own mouth said what she was told/knew...I am not sure why it is being said she was kept out of the loop, I think she kept herself out,as a mother she could have called the school weekly to know Haleighs progress and she could have asked more questions of the family members that were apparently keeping an eye on RC and the children. I do believe the "kept out of the loop" came about when people were commenting on WHY she did not seem to know more about her children. These are just my opinions of course and I did see her myspace and know she is not innocent and is/was a party girl herself and I do believe that has more to do with her being out of the loop then fear..again JMO

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: May 01, 2009, 09:44:42 AM »

I just wish that Ron & Misty along with the two gramas would come forth and get the stories that they have told....CLEAR TO EVERYONE.

I think that the inconsistencies of all of their stories, is shining the bulb on them.

The bus stop, who picked Haleigh up.
Did GGram come to visit.
WHO all were at the trailer that night.
Did Ron indeed steal from a drug dealer
Was Ron at work, the full shift, or was he away from 6-8
Was Ron actually drunk at work, like it was stated.
Misty and the washing machine, blanket

I am sure there are more...that do not jive!!!!

WHY would they give different versions, tell lies...if they are either hiding something or they were not involved in some way??

If they would just CLEAR UP the questionable stuff, possibly there could be a better picture painted of them.  They leave no other view of themselves.

can't disagree with you on the changing stories...
the only thing that I could offer is that we don't really know if all of the versions have been changed cause the LE are not saying one way or another...we have gotten most of the info from other sites, other posters etc....mostly rumors and gossip....right?
Misty's stories we have seen change before our very eyes with her on camera interviews so that one is a no brainer...she is lying or hiding something...
the rest I can not say has or has not changed for sure...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #543 on: May 01, 2009, 09:55:12 AM »

Good Morning, I am sorry I just don't see that Haleigh was abducted by any of these drugged out misfits, and is being held somewhere, and being well taken care of. The only way for me to believe that Haleigh was abducted, was to be abducted and sold. For me, I just don't see Haleigh being taken care of by someone who cares, imo. I wish I didn't feel this way, but my gut feeling from the start has not been a good outcome for Haleigh.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: May 01, 2009, 10:08:46 AM »

Good morning monkeys and lurkers...

I am in the want of the birthdates of nay nay, and amber...anyone have this info??

Good Morning Mio & all Monkeys.
I have Amber's but have not saved Nay Nay's info (will look around)

Amber Brooks - dob- 3.29.1989

O/T Mio- You are so talented, I love your avatar, it is so beautiful. I loved it framed with wisteria...think it was wisteria. Do you ever do commissions?  Just wondering Wink TY

NCSunny

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: May 01, 2009, 10:14:30 AM »

I am in the want of the birthdates of nay nay, and amber...anyone have this info??

Found it - Kristine Renee Prevatt -  dob-  5/30/1990

NCSunny

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: May 01, 2009, 10:23:11 AM »

Good Morning Mio & all Monkeys.
I have Amber's but have not saved Nay Nay's info (will look around)

Amber Brooks - dob- 3.29.1989

O/T Mio- You are so talented, I love your avatar, it is so beautiful. I loved it framed with wisteria...think it was wisteria. Do you ever do commissions?  Just wondering Wink TY

Hey NcSunny... thanks for this info, I have apparently read every page but the one that has this info on it....Very Happy
And thank you more for the compliment on the carving.  I carve for me, or others. If someone wishes a special carving, I do them too if I feel their energy.
You can see a few of my carvings on my myspace place. Add me there if you like.

thanks again for looking  up this b date for me... Very Happy
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: May 01, 2009, 10:25:41 AM »

Good Morning, I am sorry I just don't see that Haleigh was abducted by any of these drugged out misfits, and is being held somewhere, and being well taken care of. The only way for me to believe that Haleigh was abducted, was to be abducted and sold. For me, I just don't see Haleigh being taken care of by someone who cares, imo. I wish I didn't feel this way, but my gut feeling from the start has not been a good outcome for Haleigh.

Good Morning No Rose. I too sadly have to agree with you. Earlier on I was really trying to be optimistic, but now...it seems too long for someone to have her in their care & no one has seen her. I do hope I am wrong.

I try to log on every day with fingers crossed for good news, sadly...there never is any.

BTW & sorry for the O/T How is Zoe? Hope all is  going well, and just because I am not here as much lately, I am still thinking about Adji, Caylee, Haleigh, Sandra & all Monkey friends.

I saw Algary's post the other day about not being able to do this anymore, and almost agreed, but then I thought if no one does....who will?

I must go, many things to do. BBL, hopefully.

NCSunny

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: May 01, 2009, 10:27:27 AM »

Found it - Kristine Renee Prevatt -  dob-  5/30/1990
h

hey for sure, thank you for your time as it saved a lot of mine. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: May 01, 2009, 10:37:06 AM »

Good Morning No Rose. I too sadly have to agree with you. Earlier on I was really trying to be optimistic, but now...it seems too long for someone to have her in their care & no one has seen her. I do hope I am wrong.

I try to log on every day with fingers crossed for good news, sadly...there never is any.

BTW & sorry for the O/T How is Zoe? Hope all is  going well, and just because I am not here as much lately, I am still thinking about Adji, Caylee, Haleigh, Sandra & all Monkey friends.

I saw Algary's post the other day about not being able to do this anymore, and almost agreed, but then I thought if no one does....who will?

I must go, many things to do. BBL, hopefully.

Thank-you for asking, yes Zoe is doing well right now. I don't want to think this way, but I just feel it, and have from the beginning, hopefully I'm wrong.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: May 01, 2009, 11:12:17 AM »

So, why isn't someone jumping up to the plate, since they will be given immunity by the Le for telling where Haleigh is or what happened to Haleigh.. It's home free. "Tell us the truth and we will let you walk"..  Nobody's  talking. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: May 01, 2009, 11:25:47 AM »

So, why isn't someone jumping up to the plate, since they will be given immunity by the Le for telling where Haleigh is or what happened to Haleigh.. It's home free. "Tell us the truth and we will let you walk"..  Nobody's  talking. 

In a large city near me, the police sometimes have a very difficult time solving assaults and murders because people are afraid to come forward about what they saw or know, for fear of retaliation. The same for things that happen at schools.  Many do not want to rat out someone.  I've read articles about how this trend is growing and how difficult it is for the victims and for the police that want to solve the crime.

What is Snitching? (Read the comments about snitching)
http://www.npr.org/blogs/talk/2007/08/what_is_snitching_1.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: May 01, 2009, 11:31:47 AM »

In a large city near me, the police sometimes have a very difficult time solving assaults and murders because people are afraid to come forward about what they saw or know, for fear of retaliation. The same for things that happen at schools.  Many do not want to rat out someone.  I've read articles about how this trend is growing and how difficult it is for the victims and for the police that want to solve the crime.

What is Snitching? (Read the comments about snitching)
http://www.npr.org/blogs/talk/2007/08/what_is_snitching_1.html

Yep...even the victim themselves who very well knows who assaulted them, will not identify their assailant out of fear. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: May 01, 2009, 11:52:56 AM »

Ok, sorry I went back and reread art's article.  Her bond was revoked and they picked her up from that pink house, then when she got out that's when they found her behind the Huddle house, I guess Cobra only wanted to talk to her then.     Man was I confused     

I think Cobra has really put Nay Nay's life in more danger than it was before. He "outed' the reason he bailed her and Amber out "they were poking their heads into crack houses"    If she was not in danger from the Jerome guy who bailed her out, think about how many potential people he has possible pi**ed off, by saying just that. I fear for Nay Nay's safety, I think she is in well over her head.
Me too, well over her head, and I wonder where Amber has been lately?
Amber is probably in hiding or on the run with her mother Lisa who has a warrant out for her arrest on robbery charges, jmo!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: May 01, 2009, 11:55:41 AM »

Ok, sorry I went back and reread art's article.  Her bond was revoked and they picked her up from that pink house, then when she got out that's when they found her behind the Huddle house, I guess Cobra only wanted to talk to her then.     Man was I confused     

I think Cobra has really put Nay Nay's life in more danger than it was before. He "outed' the reason he bailed her and Amber out "they were poking their heads into crack houses"    If she was not in danger from the Jerome guy who bailed her out, think about how many potential people he has possible pi**ed off, by saying just that. I fear for Nay Nay's safety, I think she is in well over her head.
Me too, well over her head, and I wonder where Amber has been lately?
Amber is probably in hiding or on the run with her mother Lisa who has a warrant out for her arrest on robbery charges, jmo!

oh my! the new Bonnie and Clydella? sorry, first thing that came to my mind... 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: May 01, 2009, 12:06:59 PM »

Three Arrested After Drug Investigation

2009-4-30 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Wright

Milledge

Session

On April 29th, 2009, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Drug/Vice Unit and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Tri-County Drug Task Force concluded a month long investigation into the distribution of heroin within Putnam County. The investigation concluded with three individuals being arrested on April 29th in this joint operation.  Those individuals and their charges are as follows:

Michael Tyrone Wright was charged with three (3) counts of trafficking in heroin 4-14 grams, one (1) count of trafficking in MDMA (Ecstasy), One (1) count sale of heroin, and one (1) count of possession of drug paraphernalia. His bond was set at $5,508.00.

Terrence Milledge was charged with trafficking in heroin (4-14 grams). His bond was set at $10,000.00

Johnson Session was charged with one (1) count of possession of MDMA (Ecstasy). His bond was set at $1,004.00.

http://www.pcso.us/2009-4-30-a

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: May 01, 2009, 12:18:24 PM »

Good Day Monkeys, I would like to address a few posts that I have read while trying to catch up here this morning.

I see alot has been being said about the reward money and why no one has stepped froward and collected and told where Haleigh is
 Do you really think someone would do that, the LE has offered immunity for someone bringing in info on where Haleigh is and they say , you wont be charged.....hmmmm....Yes I can see where that would sound like a deal if you could really do that,but what would happed if you took part in the kidnapping and then possibly the death of this child, or helped to dispose of this child after death, or any number of things that would get you in real trouble......I dont think if someone knows enough about what happened to Haleigh that they could take LE tinfomation then they did too much to get immunity....I dont think a large amount of people know about what happened, its gonna all boil down to 2 or3 and they were directly involved IMO......give info get the money, hmmmmmm....then have to live in fear of someone for the rest of your life, or have someone know that you are close to, possibly kin, to realize that you were sitting on that kind of info and it took money to get you to tell......Boy,  I dont think being banned from your family or in danger is worth that amount of money................nope dont see that..............

The Crystal thing.........first of all I want to discuss the issue of being scare of Ronald, Yes she was and is still scared of Ronald........not just him ...his entire family.......just what has she done other then fly off the handle and let loose on him after years of being alone against this family and what they can and do dish out to her.....
   She found out alot that she didnt know once she got back to Satsuma and Haleigh went missing and tounges started to wag, and info started coming out and under the stress of finding out her daughter was missing, she also found out just what kind of circumstances the children were really living in and the  possible reason this happened and for the first time in her life she had help and someone to stand beside her and help her fight what was once a  loose loose situation for her....

I know we all think she could have done more before all this and she "should" have known how these children were being taken care of, but the fact of the matter is,      she was banded from going to that home, she was told that they would meet her for her visitations at the local McDonalds, and thats where she picked the kids up and thats where she dropped them off........Most of the time when she tried to call the children she wasent allowed to talk to them........Ronald would say, they are playing or they are at Moms or they are sleeping or whatever,
   she did try things against Ronald even before all this happened,   she was taking pictures of the children injuries as we can see from the pictures that have been posted,  she was paying attention, doing what she could from her position of non custodian parent, she did ask questions but couldnt get straight answers from this town as you can see even LE cant do that!!!!!!
      She did not take this child and leave the other one in the care of this 17 year old and just say....oh well,   cant get to him,    guess Ill just leave him to suffer on with his Dad,   no way.......she hasnt lied about anything .......unlike Misty that just cant tell the truth if you gave her all the drugs in the world...........why cant she tell the truth if she has nothing to loose,    Why is Ronald not admitting about the fight with cousin Joe, even when his Mother said it,  why isnt someone telling the truth about who picked these kids up at the bus stop........why didnt misty know what Haleigh wore to bed.........why would any man marry the woman that was suppose to be responcible for his children, that he had just found out had been out sleeping and running around with another Man just the weekend prior to this happening, seems he could have his pick of girls in this town, so why marry her now,  why get a tatoo after finding out about this, why not while Haleigh was still with him where she could enjoy seeing it. Something dont sit right with me about that whole fact...............Something isnt right about the Whole Misty and Ronald  hookup......... 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: May 01, 2009, 12:24:31 PM »

There is definitely something very wrong with Misty and Ron's hookup. There are so many questions, questions that really don't take much thought about answering, so why are there different versions to these simple questions? Unless you have something very important to hide...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: May 01, 2009, 12:26:11 PM »

NayNay (KRISTINA RENEE PREVATT) DOB= 5-30-90

Amber (AMBER NICOLE BROOKS) DOB= 3-29-89

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: May 01, 2009, 12:44:24 PM »

If this is the fact,   who's gonna jump up and tell......the person that took her.......the person that possibly killed her......who???????????

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.