May 21, 2024, 09:58:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 417176 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: October 13, 2008, 10:38:31 AM »

And another thing, that tight blue shirt the skank had on was unbuttoned down to her rib cage. geez.
i was just happy to see her without that mockery of a find caylee tshirt on.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1001 on: October 13, 2008, 10:38:31 AM »

And another thing, that tight blue shirt the skank had on was unbuttoned down to her rib cage. geez.

And I'll add to that thought:

CASEY IS A MURDERER! WE HATE CASEY!

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: October 13, 2008, 10:39:01 AM »

Thank you for allowing me to join.  I am very new at this so please forgive my ignorance.  Can anyone tell me if it is true Equusearch is planning on pulling out of their search for Caylee?  If so, I believe the public apply pressure by forms of email to get them to stay in Florida and continue their search.  Thank you again for allowing me to join.

Welcome nghinger!  Yes, it's true TES will probably be pulling out of the search for Caylee.  I have to trust Tim Miller's judgement on this as there might be circumstances we are not aware of.  Hopefully it will all become clear soon. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: October 13, 2008, 10:39:07 AM »

Morning all.
Does anyone feel that Tony L has some involvement, or at least knows more than he's admitting?

hi OZ...I don't.....JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: October 13, 2008, 10:39:09 AM »

G'Morning Monkeys -
Lot's of catching up this morning - looks the like news is that TES might be pulling out ?  but we're not sure why ? and LP is going to contact Tim this morning ....
I know the weather has been bad down there .....
I believe HH and others when they say don't worry, LE has everything they need for now, and we'll eventually find Caylee. 
I CANNOT WAIT for the GJ to hand down that indictment !! and Casey gets locked up - I think most of us will feel a bit better when that happens.  And I do hope Tim is OK. 
Hope you all have a great day  Smile

Something isn't right. Tim was so confident that he would find Caylee before he reached Orlando. He had a three hour meeting with Najeme and received a donation from the Never Lose Hope Foundation to search for Caylee. Now he is going to pull out? I would really like to know what is really going on down there. I guess the Anthony's are going to make sure Caylee is never found.

just my opinion

I'm sure Tim puts more weight on what LE says then NeJame.  If Tim pulls out of Florida, I'm sure he has a good reason.  Tim would never turn his head to a missing child without credible cause in doing so, IMO.

I agree...if Tim pulls out it will be for a very good reason.... I still am sad and angry though....not at Tim...he is the greatest! I am angry at the Anthony family, and sad that little Caylee may never be brought to a decent resting place....perhaps it is known that she is unrecoverable...
The word "unrecoverable" haunts me. It explains why the family is sticking with the "kidnapped" story. They "think" it can't be not be disproved. The whole "gas can" thing worries me too.
i totally agree with u-that family doesn't want her remains found so they can forever stick to the kidnapping story. Its either that, or she is buried someone they are all aware of and know that at some point they can visit.(like maybe the backyard somewhere) I just cannot fathom how CA can appear in so many pics and videos to love that child with all her heart and appear to be the loving grandma but cant get past her protection for her sociopathic daughter and put caylee first. Im only buying so far into that whole denial thing and i cant anymore. Denial is one thing, but at some point you would think her love for her grandbaby would trump her need to protect that lying skank she raised. Today is my 1st day of quitting smoking----maybe that wasnt well planned!

Good luck, kcrn, I can't do it! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: October 13, 2008, 10:40:50 AM »

Thanks for your scroll Goodanmad, it helps! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: October 13, 2008, 10:41:06 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I am confused.  Something doesn't sound right.  Wouldn't TES know before they came to search they didn't have any funds??  I don't think they show up to places frivolously.  They get weather reports, ground reports and they find out if they can search before sending all their resources to an area.
I am getting the feeling that Caylee has been recovered per all the rumors and poor Tim is being put in a bad situation of not telling, but has to give some reason why he is not searching.

On the other hand i will be mad as hell if Caylee is never recovered because 5 or 10 years from now Cindy will still be doing interviews saying that her Crazy ass daughter is innocent, no proof Caylee is dead and still asking for donations to search the world for her

SHEESH !!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: October 13, 2008, 10:41:44 AM »

Thank you for allowing me to join.  I am very new at this so please forgive my ignorance.  Can anyone tell me if it is true Equusearch is planning on pulling out of their search for Caylee?  If so, I believe the public apply pressure by forms of email to get them to stay in Florida and continue their search.  Thank you again for allowing me to join.

Hi ng...welocome to SM...we are waiting to hear it officially

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: October 13, 2008, 10:42:51 AM »

Everyone is wondering way I want to see Casey get a BETTER defense. Because the the last thing we will need after a long trial (and it will be a long one), is a reason for Casey to be granted a new trail because she had an incompetent Lawyer. The evidence will speak for it's self. It's up to twelve people in the jury box to determined guilt, or innocence.....not the lawyers. So before you bash Biaz....remember...he's doing what we want a defense lawyer to do....giving this skank the best defense possible.

Which could very well happen. Wasn't this the case with Scott Peterson?

I'm curious..  let's say you have a really great lawyer, but you still get a conviction. Do you still have every right to ask for a new trial because of "incompetency"?  Or well, not just the right to ask, but will you be given one? Or does your argument have to past muster with the judge first?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: October 13, 2008, 10:43:26 AM »

Welcome nghinger!  Yes, it's true TES will probably be pulling out of the search for Caylee.  I have to trust Tim Miller's judgement on this as there might be circumstances we are not aware of.  Hopefully it will all become clear soon. 
Klaas I have been wondering your thoughts on this..I have to hope this is true ( the bold part)because from everything I have seen and read TES never pulls out of a search for good....
And I am hoping something will make this all clear soon...
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1010 on: October 13, 2008, 10:43:53 AM »

Morning all.
Does anyone feel that Tony L has some involvement, or at least knows more than he's admitting?

Hi Sunny...thanks for your opinion.
I really don't know what to think about him...there is alot of theories all over the net with reference to him knowing/doing something....who knows
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1011 on: October 13, 2008, 10:45:55 AM »

And KRN you can quit smoking! I did it! 12 yrs ago. Still my biggest accomplishment! Just change your routine, don't go to your smoking places and get some hard candy. But, do be careful, I broke a tooth on lemon drops!  Praying for you today!!

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: October 13, 2008, 10:46:43 AM »

Maybe I can hope that Lee's DNA will match something huge and the LE will cut him some slack if he gives up casey or told LE where CAYLEE is, or else he to will go down.....

Well I can hope...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: October 13, 2008, 10:47:05 AM »

Rob.... thanks for lifting my spirits....good thing I am my own boss, or I would surely be fired by now....

Colt.... glad to hear you call Casey a name she is worthy of, My head knows that she is probably not recoverable, but my heart wants it to not be so....

I am curious to know if you have spoken to George lately and if so can you relate to us if his demeanor has changed any in the past month or so....just wondering.... I am hoping that he will do the right thing by Caylee and tell whatever it is he knows, Casey be damned!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: October 13, 2008, 10:47:13 AM »

Klaas I have been wondering your thoughts on this..I have to hope this is true ( the bold part)because from everything I have seen and read TES never pulls out of a search for good....
And I am hoping something will make this all clear soon...

My thoughts are the whole situation is ODD.  I don't have any inside information on this but something doesn't feel right.  I think we simply need to trust Tim Miller on this and not get overly upset over him leaving.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: October 13, 2008, 10:47:30 AM »

We already knew this but it's official wonder why Lee And Cindy were not supeoned?

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The grand jury set to meet Tuesday and hear evidence regarding possible murder charges against Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter will hear from her father, George Anthony.

He has been subpoenaed to testify at the grand jury. He is expected to testify about the smell coming from their white Pontiac and how Casey told him to stay away from the car.

So far neither Casey’s mother Cindy Anthony nor her brother Lee Anthony have been subpoenaed.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7633318&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: October 13, 2008, 10:47:35 AM »

And KRN you can quit smoking! I did it! 12 yrs ago. Still my biggest accomplishment! Just change your routine, don't go to your smoking places and get some hard candy. But, do be careful, I broke a tooth on lemon drops!  Praying for you today!!

SUGAR FREE PLEEEEAAASSEE !!!   Don't want a bunch of cavities
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1017 on: October 13, 2008, 10:48:15 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I am confused.  Something doesn't sound right.  Wouldn't TES know before they came to search they didn't have any funds??  I don't think they show up to places frivolously.  They get weather reports, ground reports and they find out if they can search before sending all their resources to an area.
I am getting the feeling that Caylee has been recovered per all the rumors and poor Tim is being put in a bad situation of not telling, but has to give some reason why he is not searching.

On the other hand i will be mad as hell if Caylee is never recovered because 5 or 10 years from now Cindy will still be doing interviews saying that her Crazy ass daughter is innocent, no proof Caylee is dead and still asking for donations to search the world for her

SHEESH !!!

Yep, I can see the slore getting convicted body or no body and Cindy saying: Well, Caylee would be 10 years old today. Please look for her.

My anger has turned into sadness. I'm going to go sit in a corner and cry now.

I remember you, Caylee.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: October 13, 2008, 10:49:05 AM »

Morning all.

I really don't know what to think about him...there is alot of theories all over the net with reference to him knowing/doing something....who knows

Hey Oz ... IMO ... he doesn't ... LE has stated right from the get go that Tony is fully cooperating with LE .... and no charges have been brought against him to date ... perhaps he is one that has been granted some sort of immunity ... I dunno .... BUT I do find it curious that he has not given a media interview .... that says to me that perhaps he "can't" per LE's request ... again JMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: October 13, 2008, 10:49:11 AM »

Morning all.

theories are good....but we need more PROOF! Heck we just want to know the truth and find Caylee....and I pray both are accomplished

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.