May 21, 2024, 03:20:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 146698 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2010, 10:11:49 PM »

(H/T  Muzikman)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/67726322/20101221-Motion-in-Limine-Regarding-Any-Testimony-That-Defendant-Has-History-of-Lying-And-Or-Stealing
2010.12.21 Motion in Limine Regarding Any Testimony That Defendant Has History of Lying And Or Stealing

Merry Christmas to JP for all of these being filed now when this testimony has been there since 2008ish.  His chair will be rocking when he starts reading these.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2010, 12:48:04 AM »

Thanks Trimm for all the links to documents......Looks like they are all signed by Jar-head which means any hearings regarding them we will be tortured listening to Mumbles Mason......ughhhhhh

Wonder if he'll get all c*cky with Judge Perry????
I think (I hope) JP is at his frustration limit with the duhfense clowns.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2010, 02:48:26 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/67721098/20101221-Motion-in-Limine-To-Preclude-Statements-of-Anthony-Lazaro-about-Sexual-Relations
2010.12.21 Motion in Limine To Preclude Statements of Anthony Lazaro about Sexual Relations

(Hat Tip Muzikman)

Here is a crazy thought.  They want to keep the sexual relations testimony out because perhaps she liked to be tied up and gagged maybe?     JMO

while everyone else dreams of a white christmas baez will dream of casey tied and cuffed!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2010, 02:50:32 AM »

Somebody sure was busy today.  I wonder if he did the things he was ordered to do yet, like filing whatever it is he wants to file on Kronk before Mr. Judge goes on vacation.  Putz, putz.

So the motion to exclude her lying and stealing, is that all lying and stealing, including lying about working for US, stealing her friend's checkbook after her daughter was missing, making up invisible people, or only the stuff before Caylee went missing? 

Wonder how Bozo is paying his poor office staff who have to type up all these motions.  Idjit. 

Maybe their paying their office staff with those crates of oranges that wont be going to henry lee!!

Loca
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2010, 05:33:25 AM »

2010.12.22  Motion in Limine Regarding Any/All Testimony and Evidence that may convict said client.

Submitted by: Nut44x4 lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2010, 06:52:38 AM »

2010.12.22  Motion in Limine Regarding Any/All Testimony and Evidence that may convict said client.

Submitted by: Nut44x4 lol

That's the best.    

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2010, 07:02:03 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/122210-more-motions-filed-in-anthony-case
More motions filed in Anthony case
Updated: Wednesday, 22 Dec 2010, 5:52 AM EST
Published : Wednesday, 22 Dec 2010, 5:52 AM EST

More motions were filed in the Casey Anthony case late Tuesday. Her defense team is trying to keep certain evidence and statements out of court when the case goes to trial in May.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. She has pleaded not guilty, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December 2008.

Casey's lawyer, Cheney Mason, wants to keep out all mention of a table knife that was apparently found in the trunk of Casey's car where investigators say Caylee's remains were at one time.
Another item the defense wants kept from court is the interview with Casey's neighbor who claimed he loaned her a shovel. Police processed that shovel for evidence of Caylee's murder but nothing was found on it.

No word on when the judge will rule on these motions.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2010, 07:08:43 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/sfl-casey-anthony-motions-122210,0,1012041.story
Defense wants Casey Anthony's sexual history excluded from trial
Attorneys file series of motions to block testimony

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel South Florida Sun-Sentinel

4:56 a.m. EST, December 22, 2010

Casey Anthony defense attorneys filed a series of motions late Tuesday designed to keep statements and evidence they claim may prejudice their client out of the upcoming first-degree murder trial.

Among the statements they want blocked from entering the trial: Casey Anthony's sexual relations with Anthony Lazzaro and Anthony Rusciano.

One motion filed today complains about detectives who interviewed Rusciano "regarding his alleged sexual relationship" with Casey Anthony.
Defense attorneys Cheney Mason and Jose Baez call the questioning improper and "not relevant or material to any issue in this case." It goes on to say the questions and responses are "scandalous and incompetent and should not be allowed in any aspects of this case."

The defense particularly takes issue with detective Yuri Melich asking, "How was she when she had sex? Was she one of those people that would be real clingy, or was it just matter of factly (sic), or was it just okay, we're done, I'm going home?"

The defense motion states "any prior sexual relationship between Mr. Rusciano and Ms. Anthony is irrelevant to the charges in the present case."

The motion regarding Lazzaro includes similar language and arguments. Including testimony about their sexual relationship "would create a danger of unfair prejudice" and failing to exclude it "would seriously and irreparably undermine Ms. Anthony's right to a fair trial."

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old Caylee Marie. Her trial is scheduled to begin in May. The child's remains were found in a heavily wooded area not far from the Anthony home in east Orange in December 2008.

The defense team filed six motions late today, seeking to block certain testimony from several witnesses, including her father.

The defense wants to block statements from George Anthony, asserting that Casey Anthony has "a history of lying and/or has a history of stealing."

Again, the defense argues such statements are not relevant and would unfairly prejudice their client.

"Ms. Anthony has been charged with capital first degree murder, aggravated child abuse, and four counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer," the motion states. "Evidence that there was a history of lying or stealing does not tend to prove any element of the offenses for which she is charged and, thus, is inadmissible as irrelevant."

The defense also wants the court to prohibit the prosecution from introducing a "table knife" found in Casey Anthony's case and testimony related to the knife.

"There is no witness, scientific, or forensic, evidence to link this table knife to any issue in this case," that motion states.
Yet another motion seeks to block the testimony of neighbor Brian Burner, regarding Casey Anthony's borrowing a shovel.

"The shovel has not been linked by witness or any forensic evidence whatsoever to any aspect of this case and, accordingly, is irrelevant and immaterial," the defense motion argues.

Burner told a detective in mid-July 2008 that during the week of June 16, 2008, Casey Anthony asked for a shovel to "dig up…um…a bamboo root that she's been tripping over…and I agree. I said, 'Yeah I have a shovel that you can use.'"

The defense motion states, "Evidence that Ms. Anthony borrowed a shovel from her neighbor does not tend to prove any element of the offenses for which she is charged and, thus, is inadmissible as irrelevant."

Finally, in a sixth motion, the defense wants to prohibit testimony from Texas EquuSearch President Tim Miller and his "opinion" to a detective and others that Casey Anthony on certain occasions was "about to mark on a map where the body was."

Anthony's attorneys say discovery provided by the prosecution indicated their client was questioned at home about Caylee Marie and shown a map. "She was asked to mark where [the] body would be found," the motion says. "She did not respond."

Any reference to the map and the request must be excluded from the trial to protect her right to a fair trial, the defense argues.

For each of the motions filed Tuesday, the defense is asking for a response from the state and hearing on the issues. The defense said it also reserves the right to renew the motions at trial.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2010, 07:16:49 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26213826/detail.html
Casey's Defense Wants Sex History Tossed Out
Posted: 11:11 pm EST December 21, 2010Updated: 6:15 am EST December 22, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team doesn't want the jury in her murder trial to hear about Casey's sexual relationships, her alleged lies, or allegations of a habit of stealing. Late Tuesday, Casey's lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, filed six motions asking Chief Judge Belvin Perry to exclude key evidence and testimony in the murder case. The attorneys said certain pieces of evidence are "irrelevant and scandalous."

The evidence includes Casey's sexual history, and testimony from her ex-boyfriend Tony Lazzaro.

WFTV's legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said it will be a hard sell for the defense team.

"It's very important to show at the time that Caylee went missing that Casey's conduct was inconsistent with a mother whose child had gone missing," Sheaffer said.

Casey's parents have made statements stating that their daughter has a history of lying and stealing. But attorneys say Casey's character history has nothing to do with the allegations that she murdered her daughter, Caylee.

The defense also wants to keep the jury from hearing about a table knife found in Casey's car, and speculation that she almost told Texas Equusearch founder, Tim Miller, where Caylee's body was located.

Bill Sheaffer, says certain statements from Casey's parents about her past are irrelevant along with that table knife since Caylee wasn't stabbed.

Defense attorneys also don't want the jury to hear about the shovel Casey borrowed from a neighbor, after Caylee disappeared. The defense says the shovel has not been linked to a crime by her neighbor or forensic evidence.

"The shovel will probably come in. The reason being is that circumstantially that's consistent with the cadaver dogs having hit on Caylee's body in the back yard," Sheaffer said.

The defense is asking for prosecutors to respond to the motions and for a hearing.

If state prosecutors are forced to respond to the motions in writing and open court, the defense will learn more about their strategy in this case.

A hearing date to take up these motions has not been set.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2010, 07:52:24 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/12/casey-anthonys-defense-team-files.html
Casey Anthony's Defense Team Files Oceans Of Motions
12/21/10

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/12/22/caylee-anthony-case-defense-attempts-to-eliminate-lies-and-lays/
Caylee Anthony case: Defense attempts to eliminate lies and lays
Posted on December 22, 2010 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2010, 08:04:27 AM »

OT, how come when I log in and chose FOREVER for the length  of time to keep me logged in, it does not keep me logged in.  This is both on Firefox and IE.  Weirdness.

Anywho, back on topic.  Wish the judge could put in a blanket "DENIED" order that will cover any and all of Bozo's stupid motions.   

With the spirit of Xmas within me today (huge shock cause I hate Xmas), I cannot think of a warmer fuzzier thought than BF (Beotchface ICA) being locked up in her cell while the rest of the world shares the holiday with each other. Maybe the jail is nice and puts up a little tree and maybe she will get special food. 

I love that it has been how long ICA is in the pokey now.  It will get her used to that stinky life sentence she is going to get.  Maybe she will get some commisary items for Xmas, if she has money in there.  I am sure it is  for ICA.   At least her daughter has the last laugh while she is surrounded by angels laughing at her sorry excuse for a mother.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2010, 08:06:48 AM »

Somebody sure was busy today.  I wonder if he did the things he was ordered to do yet, like filing whatever it is he wants to file on Kronk before Mr. Judge goes on vacation.  Putz, putz.

So the motion to exclude her lying and stealing, is that all lying and stealing, including lying about working for US, stealing her friend's checkbook after her daughter was missing, making up invisible people, or only the stuff before Caylee went missing? 

Wonder how Bozo is paying his poor office staff who have to type up all these motions.  Idjit. 

Those poor people.  I could not work for that man ever.

Maybe their paying their office staff with those crates of oranges that wont be going to henry lee!!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2010, 08:07:36 AM »

Those poor people.  I could not work for that man ever.

I don't know how to fix my quote mess.  Sorry.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2010, 08:20:19 AM »

IMO, the statements about Casey lying to and stealing from people show that through her life, she showed little regard for others.  She didn't care who she stole from or who she lied to as long as she benefited. She doesn't care that she stole Caylee's life and has told the most outrageous lies to cover it up. I think this needs to be allowed.  She is a convicted felon for stealing while her daughter was lying in the swampy woods....this just has to come into play during the trial, I would think.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2010, 08:56:31 AM »

Hey, monkeys!  Wow, Oceans of Motions indeed.  Where's the Dramamine?  The stupidest, (if that's really a word,) part of these motions is the one trying to exclude her lying, saying it has no bearing on the charges against her, and then in listing the charges, the count of providing false information to Law Enforcement is right there. 
Umm, isn't providing false information the same thing as, oh, I don't know,
                                                                 LYING?

I am massively confused.  This is a defense?  I thought Mason was supposed to be this Legal Eagle...His wings must have been clipped.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2010, 09:03:27 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/december/186213/Casey-Anthony-team-files-motions-to-throw-out-irrelevant-evidence
Casey Anthony team files motions to throw out irrelevant evidence
By Mark Jenkins, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 8:55 AM
Video Report: http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/caseymotions_122220100852.flv
ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony’s defense team filed six new motions Tuesday, all aimed at keeping possible evidence out of the courtroom.

Anthony’s attorneys said they are focused on testimony about her sexual relationships.

Detectives interviewed two men who claimed to have had sexual relations with Casey, asking them questions like “How was she?”

Defense attorneys said that line of questioning is irrelevant to the case, and could create unfair prejudice against their client, who is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The defense said it also wants to block testimony from Casey’s father, George Anthony, who at one point said his daughter had a history of lying and stealing.

Those statements, according to Casey’s lawyers, are also not relevant to the case against her.

Other evidence the defense said is irrelevant include a table knife found in Casey’s car, and a shovel she borrowed from a neighbor while Caylee was still missing.

There has been no forensic evidence that the knife was used to kill Caylee or cut the duct tape found on her remains.

As for the shovel, Casey had told her neighbor she needed to dig up a bamboo root that she had tripped over in her backyard.

Cadaver dogs eventually picked up a scent in the backyard, but the defense said there was no evidence that she used or intended to use the shovel to commit a crime.

The defense team has asked for a hearing and response from the state of Florida on their six motions, and could even renew them when the trial starts in May 2011.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2010, 10:47:15 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/12/george-anthony-responds-to-river.html
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
George Anthony Responds to River Analyzed

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2010, 11:14:11 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26213826/detail.html
Casey's Defense Wants Sex History Tossed Out
Posted: 11:11 pm EST December 21, 2010Updated: 10:21 am EST December 22, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team doesn't want the jury in her murder trial to hear about Casey's sexual relationships, her alleged lies, or allegations of a habit of stealing.

Late Tuesday, Casey's lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, filed six motions asking Chief Judge Belvin Perry to exclude key evidence and testimony in the murder case. The attorneys said certain pieces of evidence are "irrelevant and scandalous."

VIDEO REPORT: New Motions In Casey Case  http://www.wftv.com/video/26244616/index.html
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2010, 11:39:59 AM »

Thanks Trimm for all the links to documents......Looks like they are all signed by Jar-head which means any hearings regarding them we will be tortured listening to Mumbles Mason......ughhhhhh

I think in limine means that it could also be in the judge's chambers as well as court.
Hopefully, this will be in his chambers. Foghorn is as boring and obnoxious as Bozo.
I really hope we're spared listening to this. However the outcome will be: denied, denied, denied, etc.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2010, 12:08:32 PM »

I think in limine means that it could also be in the judge's chambers as well as court.
Hopefully, this will be in his chambers. Foghorn is as boring and obnoxious as Bozo.
I really hope we're spared listening to this. However the outcome will be: denied, denied, denied, etc.

I can hardly understand Mason,and yes he is boring.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.