May 21, 2024, 11:44:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 495755 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: April 08, 2010, 09:56:17 PM »

Thanks for all the updates Heart

Do you think Tommy is running off at the mouth knowing these tapes will be for all eyes and ears.
I am so confused over this case I don't know who to "TRY" to believe...at this point I think if any of the players lips are moving they are lying.
Imho, they all are playing to the cameras.  In the second audio tape, Lindsy tells TC that she either purchased or needs to purchase new flip flops, says something about her feet and then says that NG needs to play that on her show. 

When Tommy is saying what he would do to Joe if he knew Joe had something to do with HaLeigh's disappearance is all big talk to me.  If Tommy stayed so torn up like he said he was the day LE arrested him, then I don't see how Tommy would know what went on.

Also as far as Tommy pointing the finger at someone else not being a good father, he needs to take a very long look at himself.  In one of the jailhouse visit audio tapes, he and Lindsy discuss him taking one of his own children's electronic games and selling/trading for drugs.  Then there was another instance where one of his children was scared for TC to drive them to school. 

Sounds as if Tommy was so drugged out during those times its hard to know if TC knew what was going on around him.

I don't know if it has happened,  but has anyone heard in any of these jailhouse visit tapes TC bring up (repeat) that he went to the 202 Green mh to check on MC?

Heart, now that you mention I have not heard anything about him going there that night...all i read was...     TC: I know I ain’t worried cause I didn’t have nothin to do with it. I was there that night (Home?)

LC: That’s right. I told them I get up 2-3 times a night with Layla. I also told them a new thing…well, not a new thing but…

but something sounds off with that to me like these two are trying to verify their alibi.

Why can't Lisa go  to the jail ?  Is it because she is on probation?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: April 08, 2010, 11:58:25 PM »

Well, I have been listening to all the tapes  from these crazy people and still, HaLeigh is missing, Im so tired of all these people talking talking talking about their hardships and about the things that are going on in their lives and what they can and cant do or eat or see,....What about HaLeigh,,, she cant do anything, she is gone and no one will talk straight and tell what the hell happened to her, it really makes me mad!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: April 09, 2010, 12:18:02 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/hclc0202mar4.mp3 Tape #3

TC: I don't give a f.  I don't give a chit. Don't let it go down. No that pisses me off

LC: It was you and somebody else. And you know who told them.

TC: Yea, I don't care

LC: You need to call Leonard. He is going to try to help you get that polygraph.

TC: I'll call him but I don't know nothing. You know where I was at the night that she came up missing. I was in bed with you sleeping. You woke me up & told me she was missing.  Misty is making up stories trying to keep herself out of trouble. F those detectives, they can suck my d

LC: No they say its not getting to stay out of trouble, she is just volunteering it.

TC: Who come over there?  What detectives come over there?

LC: Jason and Peggy

TC: If they come back over there, tell them to stay away from you. Tell don't come back to your house. There have no reason to come over there and bother you.  Tell them you want a lawyer.

LC: I don't need a lawyer.

TC: I'm sick of them harassing me and my family.

LC: Our lives are in their hands.

TC: No it isn't.

TC: confirms Padilla's phone #

TC: I'll call him. If he comes at me with that stupid chit I'm going to hang the phone up on him.

LC: Just talk to him.  Listen to me, if you have nothing to hide it shouldn't piss you off.  Now, starting now I'm starting to get pissed. Now you need to talk to him. Whatever he ask you just answer him. Don't get mad and hangup. Grow up.

TC: Alright woman, chill out.

LC: Well I have had enough of this chit today. I'm tired. I'm over it. I can't handle anymore.

TC: I hear ya. Don't let it stress you out. Its a bunch of bs. (giggle, giggle, giggle)

LC: I just can't handle it. I don't want to lose my ki

TC: You are not going to lose me nothing. They might give me 3 years, thats all they will be able to give me.  Don't worry about the chit, you know I had nothing to do with  You know where I was at.  They are trying to scare you. The only reason I'm in here is because of them mfs

LC: They are telling me the Flagler County Police dept knows where I live. Don't let your mom and dad at my house.

LC: Call Leonard

LC: Did you take a stress test?

TC: Yeah!

LC: They said you failed it miserably.

TC: They're fing lying. They told me I passed it.

LC: Can't handle no more

TC: I'm not taking one from the police.

LC: I don't want to be on tv. Its killing me. I'm gone to loose my whole family.

LC: I love you. Lets not talk about it any more.

TC: You gonna put some more money in there for me today?

LC: Probably not today, probably Wed or Thurs. Its pouring and I left my wallet out in the van.

LC: I love you.

TC: I love you too baby.

LC: I can't handle no jail time no more Tom, this is it please.

TC: I know. The only thing they got me for is the fing pills. The only thing I know is about the fing pills. I don't know anything about other chit, they can leave me out of it. They are trying to scare you.

LC: They say you are thick headed.

TC: They're fing +++++++ too. I've got a little girl of my own. If someone took my little girl I would want whoever who knows to tell them. I am not going to talk to the cops at all. Gone tell um nope don't want to have anything to do with you liars.

TC: Don't answer my sister's calls no more. she wants to keep talking that fing bs. Don't even talk to her no more.

LC: Ok, do we have to talk about this. I come here to talk about all the

TC: Chill out, chill out, I love you.  You are the one that is letting it bother you. Don't let it bother you. Its a bunch of bs and you know it.

LC: Anyways its raining outside.

TC: Let me ask you a question. Why would they tell you not to let my mom and dad over to your house.

LC: I don't know.

TC: You should have told them to f off.

LC: No because I didn't know what they were coming to ask. They didn't ask they just told me stuff. And I want to help anybody I can. 

TC: I know, don't worry about helping me, cause you already know.

LC: I'm not trying to help you. I'm trying to help the whole HaLeigh case itself, you know what I mean.

TC: I hear ya.

LC: If I can help I will. If they ask me a question I know, I'm going to tell.

TC: Me too. I have told them everything I know, I don't know anything else. Thats why I'm not talking to them no more.

LC: I know. I just want them to find HaLeigh. If it was Layla, I would probably kill myself probably.

TC: Me too. But they need to mess with some other people besides us. I have already told them a bunch of different chit about Ronald, but they don't to fing want to hear it. Why would he tells us a bunch of chit if its not true.

LC: Can we not talk about it anymore please.

TC: I have only been outside 2 times since I've been here.

TC: Did you find out what Misty's lawyer wanted with my lawyer.

LC: No your lawyer didn't tell me.

TC: I'm not going to go along with a lie.

TC: Hows my kids doing? They with my mom?

LC: Good. No they are with my mom. Your mom can't leave the county, so my mom is watching them.

TC: Where is your mom at?

LC: She is in the parking lot.

TC: That sucks my mom can't come anymore, thats bs.

LC: We were kinda in a hurry, we were going to drop them by your mom.

TC: I gonna call Mr Leonard Padilla & talk to him again. 

LC: Don't get smart.

TC: I just don't know why Misty will make a story like that up for.

TC: Thats bs.

TC: Promise me that you won't let those cops stress you out Lindsy.

TC: I am ready to take the polygraph and get this chit off my back.

TC: I don't know if Joe was there or not, but I know I damn sure wasn't.

LC: You know when they tell you you are not going to have a husband no more, it is scary.

LC: LP is nice and wants to help us.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: April 09, 2010, 12:32:51 AM »

Heart, now that you mention I have not heard anything about him going there that night...all i read was...     TC: I know I ain’t worried cause I didn’t have nothin to do with it. I was there that night (Home?)

LC: That’s right. I told them I get up 2-3 times a night with Layla. I also told them a new thing…well, not a new thing but…

but something sounds off with that to me like these two are trying to verify their alibi.

Why can't Lisa go  to the jail ?  Is it because she is on probation?

This may have something to do with LC not being able to visit MC & TC:

UCN: 542009CF002529XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-12-22   Judge: TERRY J LARUE    
Defense Atty: BOOKHAMMER, WILLIAM

Defendant
CROSLIN, LISA CARMEN

Alias

Date   #   Docket Description
2009-12-22   1   COMPLAINT FILED: PATTY BRIMM 12-19-09
2009-12-22   1   BOOKING NUMBER: N/A
2009-12-22   1   FELONY THEFT
2010-01-27   2   INFORMATION (GRAND THEFT)
2010-02-09   3   CAPIAS REQUEST FORM - BOND $504.00
2010-02-18   4   CAPIAS ISSUED - BOND SET AT $504.00
2010-02-19   5   ARREST REPORT - GRAND THEFT
2010-02-19   5   ARREST DATE:02/18/2010
2010-02-19   5   BOOKING NUMBER:10-741
2010-02-19   6   DEFENDANT'S NOTIFICATION OF BOND CONDITIONS
2010-02-19   7   CAPIAS RETURNED EXECUTED
2010-02-19   8   $504.00 A-1-24 HOUR CITY BEST BAIL BOND-#2252856
2010-02-19   8   AMERICAN BANKERS INSURANCE COMPANY OF FL (02/18/2010)
2010-03-04   9   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (03-18-2010)
2010-03-05   10   NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (03-18-2010)
2010-03-18   11   ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, SWORN, ARRAIGNED,
2010-03-18   11   PUBLIC DEFENDER APPOINTED, ENTERED PLEA OF NOT GUILTY,
2010-03-18   11   SET FOR PRE TRIAL 05/13/2010.
2010-03-18   12   AFFIDAVIT FOR CRIMINAL INDIGENT STATUS
2010-03-18   13   ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
2010-03-18   14   ORDER SETTING PRE TRIAL 05/13/2010
2010-03-22   15   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT RETURNED
2010-03-23   16   NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (05-13-2010)

However mymonkey,  it is also STRANGE that Lindsy told Tommy that Jason and Peggy told her to keep Hank & Lisa away from her house.

My hinky meter is sure nuff off the scale!

Do any children live in this establishment where LC and HC now reside?

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: April 09, 2010, 01:00:58 AM »

Heart, your summaries of the tapes of visits are very much appreciated!

Thank you!

an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: April 09, 2010, 01:25:50 AM »

Thanks, Heart!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: April 09, 2010, 01:31:40 AM »

You guys are very welcome. 

I omitted many of the fings and I love yous among other stuff.   

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: April 09, 2010, 09:18:23 AM »

Thank you ,heart.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1448 on: April 09, 2010, 09:36:11 AM »

Thank you ,heart.   
From me too 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: April 09, 2010, 09:42:15 AM »

Exclusive: Did Tommy Croslin Pass Polygraph?
http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/09/exclusive-did-tommy-croslin-pass-polygraph/#more-4105

Calls to Werter weren’t returned by press time, but he did send me this text:

“I no longer represent Tommy Croslin on issues regarding Haleigh Cummings. I continue to represent him in his criminal cases.”

more...

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: April 09, 2010, 10:44:02 AM »

hmmmmm....pass or fail?  I'm gonna go w/fail...just a gut feeling.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: April 09, 2010, 10:59:01 AM »

hmmmmm....pass or fail?  I'm gonna go w/fail...just a gut feeling.

Or could it be he really did pass?  This case just kills me.  All about the sensationalism. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1452 on: April 09, 2010, 11:18:19 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/hclc0202mar4.mp3 Tape #3

TC: I don't give a f.  I don't give a chit. Don't let it go down. No that pisses me off

LC: It was you and somebody else. And you know who told them.

TC: Yea, I don't care

LC: You need to call Leonard. He is going to try to help you get that polygraph.

TC: I'll call him but I don't know nothing. You know where I was at the night that she came up missing. I was in bed with you sleeping. You woke me up & told me she was missing.  Misty is making up stories trying to keep herself out of trouble. F those detectives, they can suck my d

LC: No they say its not getting to stay out of trouble, she is just volunteering it.

TC: Who come over there?  What detectives come over there?

LC: Jason and Peggy

TC: If they come back over there, tell them to stay away from you. Tell don't come back to your house. There have no reason to come over there and bother you.  Tell them you want a lawyer.

LC: I don't need a lawyer.

TC: I'm sick of them harassing me and my family.

LC: Our lives are in their hands.

TC: No it isn't.

TC: confirms Padilla's phone #

TC: I'll call him. If he comes at me with that stupid chit I'm going to hang the phone up on him.

LC: Just talk to him.  Listen to me, if you have nothing to hide it shouldn't piss you off.  Now, starting now I'm starting to get pissed. Now you need to talk to him. Whatever he ask you just answer him. Don't get mad and hangup. Grow up.

TC: Alright woman, chill out.

LC: Well I have had enough of this chit today. I'm tired. I'm over it. I can't handle anymore.

TC: I hear ya. Don't let it stress you out. Its a bunch of bs. (giggle, giggle, giggle)

LC: I just can't handle it. I don't want to lose my ki

TC: You are not going to lose me nothing. They might give me 3 years, thats all they will be able to give me.  Don't worry about the chit, you know I had nothing to do with  You know where I was at.  They are trying to scare you. The only reason I'm in here is because of them mfs

LC: They are telling me the Flagler County Police dept knows where I live. Don't let your mom and dad at my house.

LC: Call Leonard

LC: Did you take a stress test?

TC: Yeah!

LC: They said you failed it miserably.

TC: They're fing lying. They told me I passed it.

LC: Can't handle no more

TC: I'm not taking one from the police.

LC: I don't want to be on tv. Its killing me. I'm gone to loose my whole family.

LC: I love you. Lets not talk about it any more.

TC: You gonna put some more money in there for me today?

LC: Probably not today, probably Wed or Thurs. Its pouring and I left my wallet out in the van.

LC: I love you.

TC: I love you too baby.

LC: I can't handle no jail time no more Tom, this is it please.

TC: I know. The only thing they got me for is the fing pills. The only thing I know is about the fing pills. I don't know anything about other chit, they can leave me out of it. They are trying to scare you.

LC: They say you are thick headed.

TC: They're fing +++++++ too. I've got a little girl of my own. If someone took my little girl I would want whoever who knows to tell them. I am not going to talk to the cops at all. Gone tell um nope don't want to have anything to do with you liars.

TC: Don't answer my sister's calls no more. she wants to keep talking that fing bs. Don't even talk to her no more.

LC: Ok, do we have to talk about this. I come here to talk about all the

TC: Chill out, chill out, I love you.  You are the one that is letting it bother you. Don't let it bother you. Its a bunch of bs and you know it.

LC: Anyways its raining outside.

TC: Let me ask you a question. Why would they tell you not to let my mom and dad over to your house.

TC: You should have told them to f off.

LC: No because I didn't know what they were coming to ask. They didn't ask they just told me stuff. And I want to help anybody I can. 

TC: I know, don't worry about helping me, cause you already know.

LC: I'm not trying to help you. I'm trying to help the whole HaLeigh case itself, you know what I mean.

TC: I hear ya.

LC: If I can help I will. If they ask me a question I know, I'm going to tell.

TC: Me too. I have told them everything I know, I don't know anything else. Thats why I'm not talking to them no more.

LC: I know. I just want them to find HaLeigh. If it was Layla, I would probably kill myself probably.

TC: Me too. But they need to mess with some other people besides us. I have already told them a bunch of different chit about Ronald, but they don't to fing want to hear it. Why would he tells us a bunch of chit if its not true.

LC: Can we not talk about it anymore please.

TC: I have only been outside 2 times since I've been here.

TC: Did you find out what Misty's lawyer wanted with my lawyer.

LC: No your lawyer didn't tell me.

TC: I'm not going to go along with a lie.

TC: Hows my kids doing? They with my mom?

LC: Good. No they are with my mom. Your mom can't leave the county, so my mom is watching them.

TC: Where is your mom at?

LC: She is in the parking lot.

TC: That sucks my mom can't come anymore, thats bs.

LC: We were kinda in a hurry, we were going to drop them by your mom.

TC: I gonna call Mr Leonard Padilla & talk to him again. 

LC: Don't get smart.

TC: I just don't know why Misty will make a story like that up for.

TC: Thats bs.

TC: Promise me that you won't let those cops stress you out Lindsy.

TC: I am ready to take the polygraph and get this chit off my back.

TC: I don't know if Joe was there or not, but I know I damn sure wasn't.

LC: You know when they tell you you are not going to have a husband no more, it is scary.

LC: LP is nice and wants to help us.

Thank-you Heart for making our reading crisp, clear and very easy to understand.  What happened to the dog?  LC said she
has three animals, is she referring to her kids?  Tommy should thank his lucky stars for LC, I have patience...but... I never
would invest so much patience in one person no matter what!  I admire her for unconditional love, she must be a Saint.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: April 09, 2010, 11:50:04 AM »

Thanks Heart for the updates.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: April 09, 2010, 01:12:03 PM »

Thank you Heart!  That is an interesting conversation there.  Why is Lisa not allowed to visit Tommy anymore? 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: April 09, 2010, 03:39:32 PM »

Thank you Heart!  That is an interesting conversation there.  Why is Lisa not allowed to visit Tommy anymore? 

You all are welcome!

I guess it is because Lisa cannot leave Putnam county.  Also according to Lindsy, she was told by  Jason L & Peggy Cone to keep Lisa and Hank away from her house.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: April 09, 2010, 03:41:37 PM »

Thank-you Heart for making our reading crisp, clear and very easy to understand.  What happened to the dog?  LC said she
has three animals, is she referring to her kids?  Tommy should thank his lucky stars for LC, I have patience...but... I never
would invest so much patience in one person no matter what!  I admire her for unconditional love, she must be a Saint.
[/quote]

Hi seahorse, I would not be surprised if Lindsy has already got rid of the dog and Tommy is next.

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: April 09, 2010, 04:50:40 PM »

Hi seahorse, I would not be surprised if Lindsy has already got rid of the dog and Tommy is next.
[/quote]

Heart...I think your right about Lindsy getting rid of Tommy...I would think Lindsy's parents are not cheering for Tommy...and from her conversations I do not feel as she trust him...I wish she would not take the children to jail visits...she already said one of the boys tells all their business, what does she expect from the children that's all they know and she needs to make changes in her life for the sake of her children!!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: April 09, 2010, 04:51:08 PM »

Nancy Grace  Just in -- Haleigh's former babysitter Misty Croslin looking for a plea deal? She's caught on tape behind bars saying, "I'll take it & run!"

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: April 09, 2010, 05:06:43 PM »

Exclusive: Did Tommy Croslin Pass Polygraph?
http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/09/exclusive-did-tommy-croslin-pass-polygraph/#more-4105

Calls to Werter weren’t returned by press time, but he did send me this text:

“I no longer represent Tommy Croslin on issues regarding Haleigh Cummings. I continue to represent him in his criminal cases.”

more...

Very telling, if this is indeed true!

I thought Tommy protested too much telling Lindsy that "you know where he was that night... asleep with you!" ... and I still wonder if Tommy actually did or didn't got to 202 Green Lane at 10 PM to check on things that night.

I have been smelling something wrong with Tommy for a while now, and this does not make his stories smell any better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.