May 21, 2024, 05:32:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 584153 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: October 01, 2009, 08:52:38 PM »

Did anyone get a chance or want to read "Did Lindsey Get Hurt in the Woods?" by DD?  I didn't get any response to that when I posted it before, so I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about this theory.

yes a few days ago i posted a link over there and no one responded either. i think its a very plausible theory and a good read

I agree with you both!!  A very good theory, IMO. 

...and then I wonder about this .....  Please Monkeys, don't throw nanners.  I am not accusing a mother, a child, or anyone else for that matter...just thinking.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5994.msg963954#msg963954

Post #601.  (Sorry I don't know how to copy photos over.)

I agree we should question this.  That is why I was asking how old this boy is.  I am told 13.  So that is older than Josh, and Lindsey was at his home last.  It may not be a red flag, but it is certainly a pink flag!! The only person that has said how he got this owie is his mother. 

Well.. I wasn't gonna touch the owie pic and it's possibilities with a ten-foot pole... but.. (ya knew that was coming, right?) 

I did a similiar thing as Deenie, just showed the pic to a nurse friend of mine.  Didn't say who it was or anything about it, just said I wanted her opinion on a wound.  Showed the pic, and before I could ask or say anything about it, she said, 'OMG who stitched that up?'  I said that I heard a doctor did, and she said nooooooooooo way, that's a home job, and a horrid one at that!  She was very concerned for infection that might set in, etc.   And then I said something like, 'It's gonna leave an awful scar on his arm'.  She said... "Arm??"  <then chuckled at me>  and said, "Uhhhh that's a leg, not an arm, you nut."  And she then said that wound should have been glued closed, not stitched.  That's how her clinic would have handled it. 

Sooooooooooo... I really dunno what to believe about anything in this case anymore.  I really don't.     

Ooooorrrr....WHO to believe.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #941 on: October 01, 2009, 08:55:10 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer who tonight, in about 20 minutes:
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Thanks Klaas!  Sounds like it's gonna be another great broadcast!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: October 01, 2009, 09:02:40 PM »

He had it on his myspace page for a while, it has been taken down.  His mother said he was away with family, including aunts . . . but one of his aunts asked him on his myspace how he did it.  It was also stated by his mother that a doctor sewed his arm.  Ouch! I sure hope not.  Someone, I can't recall who, said they were going to go look at his arm and see the scar (as some said it looked like his leg with his pants rolled up).

Sister, thanks for the info.  I did not know that one of his aunts asked him how he got that wound.

Wait....... !!  I missed that about the aunt.  If he was away with family, incl aunts... Wouldn't those aunts know already without asking?  Wouldn't any other aunt know?  Well I guess if one didn't live close.. or didn't go with the family.. or didn't talk with any of the family.. or....

Just reaching here...

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: October 01, 2009, 09:03:48 PM »

Madre, it was posted to his myspace -- the comment, question from the aunt.  Just way to tired right now to try and find it.
Thanks Janet for bumping those references I made.  I must be low on liver -- not!
Good night monkeys.

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: October 01, 2009, 09:04:01 PM »

Did anyone get a chance or want to read "Did Lindsey Get Hurt in the Woods?" by DD?  I didn't get any response to that when I posted it before, so I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about this theory.

yes a few days ago i posted a link over there and no one responded either. i think its a very plausible theory and a good read

I agree with you both!!  A very good theory, IMO. 

...and then I wonder about this .....  Please Monkeys, don't throw nanners.  I am not accusing a mother, a child, or anyone else for that matter...just thinking.

I agree we should question this.  That is why I was asking how old this boy is.  I am told 13.  So that is older than Josh, and Lindsey was at his home last.  It may not be a red flag, but it is certainly a pink flag!! The only person that has said how he got this owie is his mother. 

Well.. I wasn't gonna touch the owie pic and it's possibilities with a ten-foot pole... but.. (ya knew that was coming, right?) 

I did a similiar thing as Deenie, just showed the pic to a nurse friend of mine.  Didn't say who it was or anything about it, just said I wanted her opinion on a wound.  Showed the pic, and before I could ask or say anything about it, she said, 'OMG who stitched that up?'  I said that I heard a doctor did, and she said nooooooooooo way, that's a home job, and a horrid one at that!  She was very concerned for infection that might set in, etc.   And then I said something like, 'It's gonna leave an awful scar on his arm'.  She said... "Arm??"  <then chuckled at me>  and said, "Uhhhh that's a leg, not an arm, you nut."  And she then said that wound should have been glued closed, not stitched.  That's how her clinic would have handled it. 

Sooooooooooo... I really dunno what to believe about anything in this case anymore.  I really don't.     

Wyks, my R.N. friend said pretty much the same thing    So, IF the story about taking him to the hospital to get stitched up is not accurate, what else isn't.  This and the whole theory of possibly kid(s) being involved, makes more sense to me than anything else, RIGHT NOW.  Ha!  Of course, that can change.......

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: October 01, 2009, 09:08:50 PM »

Ooooorrrr....WHO to believe.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: October 01, 2009, 09:17:10 PM »

Wyks, my R.N. friend said pretty much the same thing    So, IF the story about taking him to the hospital to get stitched up is not accurate, what else isn't.  This and the whole theory of possibly kid(s) being involved, makes more sense to me than anything else, RIGHT NOW.  Ha!  Of course, that can change.......

Hmmmm...  Well that's the $64,000 question -- 'what else isn't'??  It's enough to make me want to do this: 

The theory of the kids, yesssssss.  It does make sense as a very good possibility.  And as others have said, seems to fit with other things in this case, that seem to be true, pretty darn well. 

I feel like a fish flopping around out of water.. back and forth.. dunno from day to day what I believe anymore.  It will be good, if/when we ever do get all or nearly all the true facts laid out, in nice neat rows, to look at.  (yeah, like that ever happens in any case, lol)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #947 on: October 01, 2009, 09:22:36 PM »

If a doctor stitched that up, I would ask for my money back, no way did a doctor do that 
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: October 01, 2009, 09:26:54 PM »

If a doctor stitched that up, I would ask for my money back, no way did a doctor do that 

No Rose, I agree.  If a Dr. did that, I hope he has excellent malpractice insurance coverage.   

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: October 01, 2009, 09:30:03 PM »

There is so much new stuff coming up.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: October 01, 2009, 09:34:27 PM »

There is so much new stuff coming up.

Jademoff, this is me... I go from  to  to  to  to  etc., etc., etc.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: October 01, 2009, 09:42:43 PM »

I am somewhere between 

Only once was I  and it wasn't even related to Lindsey, it was when I read that DG has to crawl in and out of his sunroof cause his doors don't work.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: October 01, 2009, 09:43:29 PM »

No Rose, I agree.  If a Dr. did that, I hope he has excellent malpractice insurance coverage.   

my mother is a doctor...she looked at the pictures and said that it's a leg..she said "if thats not a leg then i shouldnt be a doctor."  she also said that it looks to be a week old but could be older b/c the stitching job is so bad. she said it looks like a fisherman tied it together.  she also said that if that child came into her office and kk gave the same explanation to her as she did to us on the baord, my mom said she would have to call CPS because the injury would be suspicious as there is no way the injury fits the alleged circumstances.  my mom also said that if it happened as she said we would see more bruising.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: October 01, 2009, 09:44:56 PM »

i also wanted to add that he could have taken the picture at any time after the injury, but posted it onhis page at a later date
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: October 01, 2009, 09:51:44 PM »

my mother is a doctor...she looked at the pictures and said that it's a leg..she said "if thats not a leg then i shouldnt be a doctor."  she also said that it looks to be a week old but could be older b/c the stitching job is so bad. she said it looks like a fisherman tied it together.  she also said that if that child came into her office and kk gave the same explanation to her as she did to us on the baord, my mom said she would have to call CPS because the injury would be suspicious as there is no way the injury fits the alleged circumstances.  my mom also said that if it happened as she said we would see more bruising.

The only part of the cut that makes me go hmmmmm is the shape of it. It's an odd shape for falling on a picture. And just from reading, KK wasn't there when it happened so as a mother, she can only go by the story that she is told from those who are there. I don't know anything about stitches, but my guess is that the cut wasn't a straight cut, but tore in multiple areas, so it must have been a real pain in the kaboose to stitch up. Poor kid Sad
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: October 01, 2009, 09:52:58 PM »

Very good point about the bruising.  If one falls 7 feet ++++ and hits a table, or floor...there is going to be bruising.  Thanks!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #956 on: October 01, 2009, 09:55:44 PM »

Thank-you for that  I sure would think that if you fall from a loft there would be something more, bruising, a broken bone maybe. But why lie that it is an arm when in fact you can see that it is a leg 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: October 01, 2009, 09:56:48 PM »

Very good point about the bruising.  If one falls 7 feet ++++ and hits a table, or floor...there is going to be bruising.  Thanks!!

I also think we need more information.  I would like to see the hospital verification for what was done, and when it was done...If it exists.  I bet it doesn't.  I would also like to know where KK's son was the night Lindsey disappeared.   Was he home??  What time is his curfue? 

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: October 01, 2009, 09:59:21 PM »

The only part of the cut that makes me go hmmmmm is the shape of it. It's an odd shape for falling on a picture. And just from reading, KK wasn't there when it happened so as a mother, she can only go by the story that she is told from those who are there. I don't know anything about stitches, but my guess is that the cut wasn't a straight cut, but tore in multiple areas, so it must have been a real pain in the kaboose to stitch up. Poor kid Sad

yes, it must have been a real pain in the kaboose for kk to come up with that story
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: October 01, 2009, 10:03:40 PM »

I also think we need more information.  I would like to see the hospital verification for what was done, and when it was done...If it exists.  I bet it doesn't.  I would also like to know where KK's son was the night Lindsey disappeared.   Was he home??  What time is his curfue? 

kk has said he was home, but who knows. i think we need to take everything she says with a grain of salt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.