May 22, 2024, 12:18:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 381394 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1760 on: August 23, 2009, 06:08:21 PM »

Well, I'm going to go against the stream here and say I do believe Casey became "teary". I think it was self directed, but I do think so. If you think about it, her contact has been with her attys, exclisively. She's been engaged in coming up with stuff that might get her off. I think seeing George brought a little reality back to her and the possibility she isn't going to get off struck a chord with her enough to get teary because it scared her. It's one thing to concentrate on the case and hold on to believe she'll walk out of jail, and another to look at a piece of the world you've known and realize it's in the past, probably forever.

JMHO!
I think seeing George upset her, maybe she does want to see him and Cindy, who really knows, and Baez is not allowing it at all. Maybe there is some sort of bond, maybe a strange bond with her dad?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: August 23, 2009, 06:11:28 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I was thinking Lyon may have picked her clothes out too.  Good!!

I loved how Cindy was trying to get Casey's attention - kind of in her face, so to speak, and Casey just ignored her.   Monkey Devil!
Cindy did everything but a cartwheel to get Casey's attention. OMG, how funny CBB, a barret would fall right out of Casey's oily hair. Andrea should maybe go to Cindy's hairdresser, maybe she could do a Moe Bob on her. Anything would be better then that brittle mess.

A Moe bob?
I thought Cindy looked like a chrysanthemum!   
For awhile there Cindy's hair looked like it was getting longer, but now she is back to the shorter hairdo. Chrysanthemum works, but ever since someone put Cindy's pic up next to Moe's pic all I can see is Moe  Which is upsetting because from a kid on I have loved the Three Stooges.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1762 on: August 23, 2009, 06:13:32 PM »

Well, I'm going to go against the stream here and say I do believe Casey became "teary". I think it was self directed, but I do think so. If you think about it, her contact has been with her attys, exclisively. She's been engaged in coming up with stuff that might get her off. I think seeing George brought a little reality back to her and the possibility she isn't going to get off struck a chord with her enough to get teary because it scared her. It's one thing to concentrate on the case and hold on to believe she'll walk out of jail, and another to look at a piece of the world you've known and realize it's in the past, probably forever.

JMHO!

I thought so at first but after watching it again, I say NO!!   

Have you ever teared up and not had to blow your nose?   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1763 on: August 23, 2009, 06:14:38 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I was thinking Lyon may have picked her clothes out too.  Good!!

I loved how Cindy was trying to get Casey's attention - kind of in her face, so to speak, and Casey just ignored her.   Monkey Devil!
Cindy did everything but a cartwheel to get Casey's attention. OMG, how funny CBB, a barret would fall right out of Casey's oily hair. Andrea should maybe go to Cindy's hairdresser, maybe she could do a Moe Bob on her. Anything would be better then that brittle mess.

A Moe bob?
I thought Cindy looked like a chrysanthemum!   
For awhile there Cindy's hair looked like it was getting longer, but now she is back to the shorter hairdo. Chrysanthemum works, but ever since someone put Cindy's pic up next to Moe's pic all I can see is Moe  Which is upsetting because from a kid on I have loved the Three Stooges.

Well............. you could have an attachment to Curly!

No, wait! That would probably just remind you of Lee.........     

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1764 on: August 23, 2009, 06:15:41 PM »

When I was talking to George at the Kind Finders tent, Rob and two other guys showed up.  George just ignored them while we spoke. The three of them stood there with their arms folded.  It was so weird.   
  George was probably jealous of Rob, Cindy was probably pawing Rob from the moment she saw him. Rob had to deal with Cindy and Casey and their seductive ways 

It was like they stood there in an intimidation like stance.  And it took three of them to go tlak to him??   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1765 on: August 23, 2009, 06:19:39 PM »

JMHO!

I've sniffed my way through a few times. She got red around her nose and mouth, and did sniff. Either that or she was practicing making her nostrils bigger.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: August 23, 2009, 06:23:34 PM »

When I was talking to George at the Kind Finders tent, Rob and two other guys showed up.  George just ignored them while we spoke. The three of them stood there with their arms folded.  It was so weird.   
  George was probably jealous of Rob, Cindy was probably pawing Rob from the moment she saw him. Rob had to deal with Cindy and Casey and their seductive ways 

It was like they stood there in an intimidation like stance.  And it took three of them to go tlak to him??   
I wonder if there has ever been a somewhat normal relationship with anybody? I can just imagine the tension inside that house with the bounty hunters 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: August 23, 2009, 06:26:45 PM »

JMHO!

I've sniffed my way through a few times. She got red around her nose and mouth, and did sniff. Either that or she was practicing making her nostrils bigger.   
I think she was really upset for awhile, or she is a good actress. But I get fooled a lot, so I don't know. For a minute I really feel she was having some emotion because of what she has done, and how she has destroyed the family 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1768 on: August 23, 2009, 06:29:33 PM »

JMHO!

That's just because you are a weirdo!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1769 on: August 23, 2009, 06:36:51 PM »

JMHO!

That's just because you are a weirdo!   

(sniff, sniff)

Regardless of what she did or didn't do, I'm hoping the entire defense team leaves the trial needing boxes of tissues!!! 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: August 23, 2009, 06:37:04 PM »

sorry.  i couldn't help myself

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: August 23, 2009, 06:45:43 PM »

Who exactly brought the [ California ] Padillas into this case in the first place ??;   Do you suppose we will we ever hear from Larry Garrison at trial ?

I believe Jose Baez did:

"Leonard Padilla, who hosts a TV show called "Bounty Hunters" on National Geographic, told Local 6 News that he has been talking to Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, about bailing his client out of jail." ..."Anthony's lead attorney, Jos Baez, and a third party contacted the company about arranging a bond, Padilla said."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17202414/detail.html

Thanks ..... Wondering who the "third party" was .. ?   Have always thought it odd that Californians would concern themselves with a Florida case.   And isn't Larry Garrison co-incidently based in California also ?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: August 23, 2009, 06:48:26 PM »

Hello Monkeys...
I just read the news about the remains of caylee being placed on the vacant lot when Casey was in jail. Now the defense wants to interview the searches.... I believe that one of the searches was the crazy blond girl was supporting the Anthony's?

Are you referring to Joy who supported the Anthonys ?

I believe that is who CECELITA was referring to.
I do not know her name 
sorry I did not want to put that constipaded face....I think that lady is Joy as you monkey said

I so enjoy CECELITA'S posts. You don't say much, but what you say is so profound. I really appreciate your input. Thank you!!  an angelic monkey

Me too, CECELITA  !!    an angelic monkey
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: August 23, 2009, 06:49:59 PM »

Who exactly brought the [ California ] Padillas into this case in the first place ??;   Do you suppose we will we ever hear from Larry Garrison at trial ?

I believe Jose Baez did:

"Leonard Padilla, who hosts a TV show called "Bounty Hunters" on National Geographic, told Local 6 News that he has been talking to Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, about bailing his client out of jail." ..."Anthony's lead attorney, Jos Baez, and a third party contacted the company about arranging a bond, Padilla said."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17202414/detail.html

I believe the third party was Larry Garrison.

That is what I have wondered all along.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: August 23, 2009, 07:08:41 PM »

I wonder if there has ever been a somewhat normal relationship with anybody? I can just imagine the tension inside that house with the bounty hunters 

No kidding .... hahahaha... surreal.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1775 on: August 23, 2009, 07:15:56 PM »

Well it's after 7 PM here and no Tony at WS's,he said he would come back last night about 11:30 PM or so.

Have a great night you all.

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: August 23, 2009, 07:16:17 PM »

Genuine tears or no -- her finger placement was unique.   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: August 23, 2009, 07:21:29 PM »

Genuine tears or no -- her finger placement was unique.   

Absolutely agree, ONO.  I think she made an obscene gesture at her father.  This family is so low-class.  Cindy doing the same as she left the court, all of the f word bombs during the jail visits.  Just really trashy people. There are a lot of trashy people in this world, but most of them don't kill their young.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: August 23, 2009, 07:22:29 PM »

Well it's after 7 PM here and no Tony at WS's,he said he would come back last night about 11:30 PM or so.

an angelic monkey

You also  an angelic monkey
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: August 23, 2009, 07:24:15 PM »

an angelic monkey

Karma, didn't you have a Felix the Cat pacing around the bottom of your posts?  I miss him.  LIked him a lot.

For the life of me I can't see what's in it for Tony Padilla to do this.  He trashes his uncle and admires the Anthonys.  Maybe he's just another nutcase in the cast of characters.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.